PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news about the Dallas Mavericks!!

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 10:47 AM
It has been reported that the Dallas Mavericks have reached a new streak of all their players having bowel movements at the same time!! :lmao

CubanMustGo
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
It has been reported that Suns fans will be once again disappointed when the playoffs roll around. No, wait, that's not breaking news.

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
It has been reported that Suns fans will be once again disappointed when the playoffs roll around. No, wait, that's not breaking news.

Keep on dreaming!! :lol

LEONARD
03-08-2007, 10:58 AM
*yawn*

The best streak in major pro sports history over 56 games was not made up by Mavs fans...it was on ESPN.com. Rip on ESPN if you think it's a ridiculous stat...

mabber
03-08-2007, 10:58 AM

That quote from Nash after their OT win over the Bobcats last night didn't inspire confidence in their chances this year.

Steve Nash wondered about the Sun's commitment to be a title contender.

"How long does it take to learn a lesson?" he said. "We've got to learn a lesson and be more committed to our goals, and take more pride in that."

That sounds like a guy who's not real happy with the how his team is playing.

sandeepgm
03-08-2007, 10:59 AM
sloppy nash has something to say about bowel moments. Its a priceless picture too...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/2007/03/07/nash-sloppy-in-more-ways-than-one-against-lakers/

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 11:00 AM
It has been reported that the Dallas Mavericks have reached a new streak of all their players having bowel movements at the same time!! :lmao

Good job getting a hard fought OT win last night. It's always gonna be a tough night when the CHARLOTTE BOBCATS come into town. :lol Those Bobcats are kicking so much ass these days, it's good to see you guys squeak out a win on a quality team like that.

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Good job getting a hard fought OT win last night. It's always gonna be a tough night when the CHARLOTTE BOBCATS come into town. :lol Those Bobcats are kicking so much ass these days, it's good to see you guys squeak out a win on a quality team like that.

Can't take a joke, huh? :lol It just gets tiring having some Mavericks fans constantly posting about what their team does every day. Regarding the game against the Bobcats, yeah every team has those type of games. The Spurs even lost to them this year, at least we pulled our head out of our asses to win the game. You might want to look at the Mavericks record against the Warriors this year, a team you should not lose to before you bring up last nights game. Oh, but I forgot, the Mavericks can do no wrong!! :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 11:16 AM
You might want to look at the Mavericks record against the Warriors this year

Last I checked, the Warriors were in the hunt for a playoff spot.

The Bobcats are in the hunt for Greg Oden :lol

Nice try.

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Can't take a joke, huh?

I'd take it alot better if it was actually funny.

"The Mavericks are poopy-pants fart-heads! LOL"

Just a little more effort would be nice, that's all.

sandeepgm
03-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Can't take a joke, huh? :lol It just gets tiring having some Mavericks fans constantly posting about what their team does every day. Regarding the game against the Bobcats, yeah every team has those type of games. The Spurs even lost to them this year, at least we pulled our head out of our asses to win the game. You might want to look at the Mavericks record against the Warriors this year, a team you should not lose to before you bring up last nights game. Oh, but I forgot, the Mavericks can do no wrong!! :rolleyes

Even though i am a mavs fan, i do agree that the constant posting of what the team does everyday is kind of annoying. There is nothing wrong about being happy about victories over the spurs, the suns, the heat etc and being happy over the same teams defeat as well.

There is also nothing wrong about talking about streaks we are having as a team but then posts about "being a dynasty" and other posts where fans are losing a sense of perspective over the regular season wins or just trying to rub it in other fans faces are annoying. Thats my 2 cents..

z0sa
03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
problem with mavs fans is, they think that the championship is theirs already, and yet they don't even know what its like to have been all the way even once.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent news story about the Mavs winning streak. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/anchorman/will_ferrell/cannonball.jpg
CANNONBALL!

mabber
03-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent news story about the Mavs winning streak. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen...

That doesn't make sense.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/anchorman/will_ferrell/cannonball.jpg
CANNONBALL!

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Nashfan's "joke" reminded me alot of Brick Tamland...

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3061/259523264mwj4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hey Mavs fans, where did you get your winning streak, the toilet store?

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Even though i am a mavs fan, i do agree that the constant posting of what the team does everyday is kind of annoying. There is nothing wrong about being happy about victories over the spurs, the suns, the heat etc and being happy over the same teams defeat as well.

There is also nothing wrong about talking about streaks we are having as a team but then posts about "being a dynasty" and other posts where fans are losing a sense of perspective over the regular season wins or just trying to rub it in other fans faces are annoying. Thats my 2 cents..

Finally, a Maverick fan that gets it!

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Last I checked, the Warriors were in the hunt for a playoff spot.

The Bobcats are in the hunt for Greg Oden :lol

Nice try.

Guess you checked wrong! I think it is most likely that the Clippers or the Kings get the eighth spot than the Warriors. Nice try though! :lol

shelshor
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Mark Cuban gives each player a $25000 bonus for team unity

LEONARD
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
problem with mavs fans is, they think that the championship is theirs already, and yet they don't even know what its like to have been all the way even once.

Please direct me to these Mavs fans that you're referring to... :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Guess you checked wrong! I think it is most likely that the Clippers or the Kings get the eighth spot than the Warriors. Nice try though! :lol

:frying: dear god you're the most obtuse person on this board. I said they were IN THE HUNT for a playoff spot. IN THE HUNT. do you get what that means? it doesn't mean they have a spot, doesn't mean they're "likely" to get a spot, it means they're IN THE HUNT for a spot. They're 2.5 games behind the 8th spot with 19 games to go. They are very much IN THE HUNT for a playoff spot. Maybe you're the one that needs to check your facts before posting that weak shit.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7669/brickml4.png (http://imageshack.us)

big3bigD
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
:lol :lmao Nice sig of the Brick....

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Mark Cuban gives each player a $25000 bonus for team unity
:lmao

Nashfan
03-08-2007, 01:26 PM
:frying: dear god you're the most obtuse person on this board. I said they were IN THE HUNT for a playoff spot. IN THE HUNT. do you get what that means? it doesn't mean they have a spot, doesn't mean they're "likely" to get a spot, it means they're IN THE HUNT for a spot. They're 2.5 games behind the 8th spot with 19 games to go. They are very much IN THE HUNT for a playoff spot. Maybe you're the one that needs to check your facts before posting that weak shit.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7669/brickml4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Now you are just arguing semantics. I don't believe that the Warriors are that great of a team to make it into the playoffs over the two teams I mentioned. Cute photoshop tricks. By the way, what time does the short yellow bus drop you off everyday? :lol

ponky
03-08-2007, 05:18 PM
lol, little suns fan feeling neglected now that the mavs and spurs are garnering most of the attention these days

Spurminator
03-08-2007, 05:52 PM

I'm nearly speechless. This is almost painful to read.

I mean, some childish insults have an ironically humorous appeal. They may be SO bad, that they're actually funny. Other times, they may at least carry an edginess or some unique shock value.

This line, which I can only assume you premeditated and read before (and after) posting, has none of these qualities. It makes no sense, yet it is not nonsensical enough to be funny. It is an empty shell of a line, devoid of any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I can only imagine what your fellow Suns fans were thinking when they saw one of their own fail this miserably at communicating a thought. As a fellow human, I'm embarrassed that one of our own managed to complete a thought process that lead to the posting of such an inane sentence.

No amount of crickets or awkward silence could possibly communicate what an absolute failure of a post this was. You should seriously, seriously reflect on what brought you to a point in your existence where you would produce such a lifeless collection of words.

pussyface
03-08-2007, 05:58 PM
...it was about as creative as one would have expected from someone with the ultrageneric username 'nashfan.'

really funny post though up above this one. good shit.

mardigan
03-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Is it jealousy that keeps these threads coming, it must be. I guess it must be hard to be a Suns fan and to think your team has a good chance every year just to get steamrolled by a better team. Smallball always works untill the playoffs

ponky
03-08-2007, 06:21 PM

I mean, some childish insults have an ironically humorous appeal. They may be SO bad, that they're actually funny. Other times, they may at least carry an edginess or some unique shock value.

This line, which I can only assume you premeditated and read before (and after) posting, has none of these qualities. It makes no sense, yet it is not nonsensical enough to be funny. It is an empty shell of a line, devoid of any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I can only imagine what your fellow Suns fans were thinking when they saw one of their own fail this miserably at communicating a thought. As a fellow human, I'm embarrassed that one of our own managed to complete a thought process that lead to the posting of such an inane sentence.

No amount of crickets or awkward silence could possibly communicate what an absolute failure of a post this was. You should seriously, seriously reflect on what brought you to a point in your existence where you would produce such a lifeless collection of words.

"no amount of crickets or awkward silence" :lmao....alright, THIS is funny, the entire thread

Nashfan
03-09-2007, 12:25 AM
lol, little suns fan feeling neglected now that the mavs and spurs are garnering most of the attention these days

No, this Suns fan is not feeling neglected. :lol Just get tired of Mav fans rubbing things in other teams faces and not just the Suns. It pays to be humble sometimes ya know? Nice try though, try again!

Nashfan
03-09-2007, 12:39 AM

Guess you don't have a sense of humor. :lol Read some of my other posts in this thread and try to understand that I am tired of Mav fans tooting their own horn constantly over every little thing. Yes, they have accomplished great things this year, we all know this if we keep up on sports. It gets very annoying when it is shoved in your face constantly and over some useless stuff like their gameday threads with under .500 teams and how they have already won the game before it starts. There is such a thing as being humble.
Actually some Spur fans and Mav fans agree with me on this.

Bob Lanier
03-09-2007, 01:04 AM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.aolsportsblog.com/media/2007/03/steve-nash-180.jpg

1. That picture looks like the result of a rhesus monkey mating with Ben Folds.
:lol

ponky
03-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Guess you don't have a sense of humor. :lol Read some of my other posts in this thread and try to understand that I am tired of Mav fans tooting their own horn constantly over every little thing. Yes, they have accomplished great things this year, we all know this if we keep up on sports. It gets very annoying when it is shoved in your face constantly and over some useless stuff like their gameday threads with under .500 teams and how they have already won the game before it starts. There is such a thing as being humble.
Actually some Spur fans and Mav fans agree with me on this.

wow, more like ONE mavs fan. anyway, most people on here just ridiculed you because you're whining is incessant and it sounds like you're bitter because no one is talking about the suns so much now that the spurs have shown up to play. the main thing though, is that you think your first line was humorous and it is not...wow, bowel movements. anyway, what do you care what mavs fans post? you don't have to click on the thread...but then, what would you whine about?

HeatFan007
03-09-2007, 02:04 AM
It's a problem when Mavs fans are spreading HIV throughout the world. I totally understand.

Nashfan
03-09-2007, 02:18 AM
wow, more like ONE mavs fan. anyway, most people on here just ridiculed you because you're whining is incessant and it sounds like you're bitter because no one is talking about the suns so much now that the spurs have shown up to play. the main thing though, is that you think your first line was humorous and it is not...wow, bowel movements. anyway, what do you care what mavs fans post? you don't have to click on the thread...but then, what would you whine about?

It is more than just one Mav fan. I don't whine, unlike a lot of Mav fans. No I am not bitter because as you say no one is talking about the Suns so much now that the Spurs have shown up to play. Last I looked the Suns were 47 and 14, same pace as their 2005 year when they won 62 games. Do I like their play of late, no but as I have read from you and other fans all teams go through not playing really hard at times.

Yes I do think it was funny and you are too uptight tonight. You have said a lot of things that are not funny and you ridicule a lot people when they speak their minds. Same goes for you, don't click on this thread, but then what would you whine about. :lol

Flight3107
03-09-2007, 02:50 AM

Well said

:clap

timvp
03-09-2007, 02:55 AM

:rollin

sabar
03-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Post of the week

JMarkJohns
03-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Where's the "quietly exiting this thread" emoticon when you need it?

ShoogarBear
03-09-2007, 10:06 AM

No amount of crickets or awkward silence could possibly communicate what an absolute failure of a post this was. You should seriously, seriously reflect on what brought you to a point in your existence where you would produce such a lifeless collection of words.http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

monosylab1k
03-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Guess you don't have a sense of humor.

Evidently neither do you.

SRJ
03-09-2007, 04:53 PM

WOW. A perfect post.

I only humbly add that it's flat-out awesome that the original post came with the ROFL smiley in an attempt to reinforce the sheer hilarity of the comment, but that's just my two cents on top of your million-dollar retort. Bravo, sir.

SRJ
04-30-2007, 03:36 AM
I remember reading this thread and dismissing it as nothing more than a dirt-poor attempt at humor.

Could it be that Nashfan was foreshadowing the Mavs-Warriors series? I mean, what better way to describe Dallas' performance in this series than "They're all laying a big turd"?

Nashfan, you may have written one of the least funny jokes of all time, but I must commend you for your prescience. Well played.

stretch
05-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Bump

Indazone
05-21-2008, 10:49 AM
The Mav's

America's Team

The Team everyone wants to take a big hot steamy dump on.

21_Blessings
05-21-2008, 10:52 AM
http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

this wasn't even funny 5 years ago

mavsfan1000
05-21-2008, 11:04 AM

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 04:31 PM
What happened to this guy?

mavs>spurs2
04-05-2009, 04:35 PM
This wasn't the thread I don't think? The one I'm thinking of was many pages long

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Spurminator's post was hilarious...reminded me of the guy from Billy Madison. "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-19-2010, 01:03 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Phillip
10-19-2010, 01:03 PM
yup another classic lol

dirk4mvp
10-19-2010, 01:07 PM
...it was about as creative as one would have expected from someone with the ultrageneric username 'nashfan.'

rofl rofl rofl

Axe Murderer
02-28-2011, 02:14 AM
lol classic thread

mavsfan1000
02-28-2011, 02:16 AM
lol Nashfan was never the same after this embarrassing thread.

Brazil
02-28-2011, 07:32 AM
I forgot about LEONARD and his antics about SD. With SD out of town no more LEONARD, always thought they were the same guy

Budkin
02-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Wow... LEONARD. Forgot about that prick.

TampaDude
02-28-2011, 01:21 PM
:lol nice gravedig! :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-28-2011, 01:24 PM
The dump that Spurminator took on the OP still cracks me up.

ElNono
02-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Whatever happened with Ponky... he used to be around all the time back in '06/'07

Nick Manning
02-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Wow... LEONARD. Forgot about that prick.

where'd he go?

I forget which poster he used to stalk:lol

ElNono
02-28-2011, 01:39 PM
LEONARD used to stalk SpursDynasty... I think he stopped posting right around when SD outed himself. Which is pretty suspect right there... lol

Brazil
02-28-2011, 01:40 PM
where'd he go?

I forget which poster he used to stalk:lol

Spurs Dynasty

Flight3107
02-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Whatever happened with Ponky... he used to be around all the time back in '06/'07

I thought Ponky was a chick?

mavsfan1000
05-22-2014, 05:21 PM
This thread will never die. :lmao

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 06:46 PM
You might want to look at the Mavericks record against the Warriors this year

Nashtradamus :wow