PDA

View Full Version : Mavs@Warriors Game 3 blog!!

Dirk Nowitzki
04-26-2007, 02:07 PM
MAVS FANS!! HOW ABOUT THEM FUCKING MAVS!! Tied 1-1 and now we go to the Warriors house for the next 2 games. Last game showed how Golden State melted to the pressure while our boys rose above it. Now it is time to bitchslap these fucktards right in front of their own fans. Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go fuck some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc. You will piss away a Friday holding false expectations about your team and being in a pissed off and depressed mood. This game is already over! We just have to wait about 34-36 more hours before it is a confirmed a Mavs win!! MAVS FANS...LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU IN UNITY!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

cholo
04-26-2007, 02:09 PM
matt barnes is going to cut you like a fish

DarrinS
04-26-2007, 02:17 PM
< insert sound of crickets here >

mavsfan1000
04-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go fuck some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc.
:lol

mardigan
04-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Barons gona be pissed

Findog
04-26-2007, 02:35 PM
If the Warriors win, it's because they're a bad matchup for us, "have our number," Nellie is "in our heads," etc, etc....if we win, it's only because of the refs.

End Thread.

Duncanoypi
04-26-2007, 02:48 PM
^sad but true...

Carrot Top
04-26-2007, 03:07 PM

:donkey x2

Crookshanks
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
This is hilarious - it hasn't even been twelve hours since game 2 and you've already started a thread for game 3?! I guess you need that much propping up and you have no life outside of this forum - okay - got it!

Xylus
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
This game will be close, I imagine. I'm going to go against the grain and predict a Warriors victory.

99 - 95

SpursDynasty
04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
MAVS FANS!! HOW ABOUT THEM FUCKING MAVS!! Tied 1-1 and now we go to the Warriors house for the next 2 games. Last game showed how Golden State melted to the pressure while our boys rose above it. Now it is time to bitchslap these fucktards right in front of their own fans. Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go fuck some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc. You will piss away a Friday holding false expectations about your team and being in a pissed off and depressed mood. This game is already over! We just have to wait about 34-36 more hours before it is a confirmed a Mavs win!! MAVS FANS...LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU IN UNITY!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

Let me state some observations hopefully with no one jumping on my back:

1. The Warriors have controlled the tempo of the game.
2. The Warriors are confident and aggressive.
3. They game out in Game 2 right where they left off in Game 1: Taking the Mavs out of their game, being aggressive, scoring.
4. Until Baron Davis' ejection, it was a tightly contested, competitive game. The Mavs did not dominate and pull away until GS' top player was out of the game.
5. I have yet to see Dirk show up in this series. I have yet to see the Mavs look like themselves in this series. THE WARRIORS ARE CONTROLLING IT SO FAR. Once again, with Baron Davis in, the Warriors control the game and score at their pace, imposing their will on the game. Dallas has yet to prove otherwise in almost 2 seasons vs GS.

SpursDynasty
04-26-2007, 04:00 PM
If the Warriors win, it's because they're a bad matchup for us, "have our number," Nellie is "in our heads," etc, etc....if we win, it's only because of the refs.

End Thread.

Not true. There's only been 2 games in this series, the Dallas win came when Baron was ridiculously ejected. Maybe Dallas will prove us wrong with a Game 3 win WITH GS' top two scorers in the game. I don't complain about officiating/fouls, both teams will always get ones to go their way, only about crazy ejections such as Duncan/Baron.

And this GS team is succeeding bc of Nellie.

Postgame reporter:"What's your gameplan for next game?"
Don Nelson: "I don't go over gameplans".

I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win, but this will be a close game.

ratm1221
04-26-2007, 04:05 PM

3. They game out in Game 2 right where they left off in Game 1: Taking the Mavs out of their game, being aggressive, scoring.
4. Until Baron Davis' ejection, it was a tightly contested, competitive game. The Mavs did not dominate and pull away until GS' top player was out of the game.
5. I have yet to see Dirk show up in this series. I have yet to see the Mavs look like themselves in this series. THE WARRIORS ARE CONTROLLING IT SO FAR. Once again, with Baron Davis in, the Warriors control the game and score at their pace, imposing their will on the game. Dallas has yet to prove otherwise in almost 2 seasons vs GS.

I don't see you stating this anywhere about the Nugs/Spurs game 2. Spurs didn't necessarily shut down the Nugs in game 2 either. Maybe you need to worry a little more about that series and a little less about ours. You really make yourself sound like someone that is afraid to play the mavs in the WCF. Thats all that you are doing by posting comments like this. Hows that for jumping on your back?

SpursDynasty
04-26-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't see you stating this anywhere about the Nugs/Spurs game 2. Spurs didn't necessarily shut down the Nugs in game 2 either. Maybe you need to worry a little more about that series and a little less about ours. You really make yourself sound like someone that is afraid to play the mavs in the WCF. Thats all that you are doing by posting comments like this. Hows that for jumping on your back?

This thread is about the Warriors and Mavs, hence the title "Warriors Mavs game blog".

ratm1221
04-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't complain about officiating/fouls,
I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win

:lmao

ratm1221
04-26-2007, 04:08 PM
This thread is about the Warriors and Mavs, hence the title "Warriors Mavs game blog".

Exactly. So what is your place here if we are going to look at it like that? Go start a thread about how the Spurs should be nervous about the rest of their series with the Nugs.

mabber
04-26-2007, 04:13 PM

Actually, the Mavs controlled the tempo of game 2 from the 2nd quarter on. It was a half court game during that time period.

The Mavs were up 9-10 pts when Davis was ejected.

LEONARD
04-26-2007, 04:14 PM

The Mavs should be thanking Matt Barnes...he killed the Warriors chances in game 1... :lol

Good point...it was only a 10-12 pt lead when Davis was rightfully ejected for being a price... :lol

Larry89
If Nowitzski shows up then this series is over

mavsfan1000
If the Mavericks can make more shots, make more free throws, and score more points than the Warriors, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. I guarantee it.
Wow! You are going out on the limb with that bold prediction.

mardigan
04-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Wow! You are going out on the limb with that bold prediction.
Thats why his name is Woody Paige

Rosie O'Donnell
04-26-2007, 04:16 PM
If the Mavericks can make more shots, make more free throws, and score more points than the Warriors, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. I guarantee it.
:dont :dont

SpursDynasty
04-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Exactly. So what is your place here if we are going to look at it like that? Go start a thread about how the Spurs should be nervous about the rest of their series with the Nugs.

That's a funny thing to say from a Mavericks fan on SpursTalk.

ratm1221
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
I would be willing to bet money that SpursDynasty would commit suicide if the Warriors lose this series. Even if the Spurs win theirs.

LEONARD
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win, but this will be a close game.

But wait...I'm confused...

Before the series:

I honestly believe GS is the better team when its Dallas v. GS (GS is 6-1 over the last 2 seasons vs Dallas), but not the better team overall vs the rest of the league.

Dallas will simply get more calls in the favor. That's just the way it goes. That's why Dallas will win in 6 or 7 games, if they meet.

Warriors will take it 7 if they get in. Not saying they'll win.

My prediction is that Dallas will get a couple of calls to go their way though, and win the series.

The Mavs lost to the Warriors simply because when it's a game between those two, the Warriors are the better team.

Would love to see the Warriors get the #8 seed in the West. The Warriors aren't doing anything brilliant, they are just beating a team they're supposed to beat right now.

Golden State just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat.

If SA does the same, they'll beat Dallas too.

Simple as that.

After game 1:

With GS being the favorite in the series, Dallas could still pull the upset in 7 games. It depends on who gets to the free throw line more.

Every recap of the GS-Dallas game has focused on what Dallas did wrong. How about we stop talking about what the losing teams did wrong, and start giving credit to the team who won? Could it just be that GS is the better team in the series? GS in 6.

I do think GS will eliminate Dallas. GS has won 6 of the last 7 regular season games vs Dallas, not to mention Game 1. It's pretty clear who will win the series.

and after game 2:

Nothing but whining about the ejections like a little bitch... :lol

IN CONCLUSION:

You're a flip-flopping, know-nothing, BITCH

LEONARD
04-26-2007, 04:22 PM
That's a funny thing to say from a Mavericks fan on SpursTalk.

You're more hated by Spurs fans here than most Mavs fans, JEFF!! :lol

SpursDynasty
04-26-2007, 04:23 PM
I would be willing to bet money that SpursDynasty would commit suicide if the Warriors lose this series. Even if the Spurs win theirs.

To be honest I am bored with the Spurs series. The Nuggets are a boring group of jokers. They have individual stat players, but not team ball on that team. The games at the AT&T Center weren't even all sold out. That's how much people care about coming to watch the Nuggets. First and second rounds in the playoffs have become routine for SA. The WCF is where it all starts.

Everyone wants a Mavs-Spurs WCF, including myself. I'm just tired of crazy ejections that go in Dallas' favor. If Dallas goes out first round, then even better to not waste time on a team that won't win the championship.

Smack talk = getting old.

I don't care if no one likes me. My goal in life is not to be popular on a message board. I'm probably the only poster here that posts his real opinions. My opinions that everyone hates (Dwight Howard overrated - down 0-2 in the first round, and GS being better against Dallas) are true in the playoffs so far. I don't determine the outcomes of games, so don't get mad at me.

Rosie O'Donnell
04-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Funny coming from Rosie O'Donnell. I should have guessed you'd make a comment that has to do with eating.

:idiot

John Kerry
04-26-2007, 04:28 PM
SpursDynasty waffles more than I do!

Rosie O'Donnell
04-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Funny coming from Rosie O'Donnell. I should have guessed you'd make a comment that has to do with eating.

You Mad? :cuss :cuss :cuss :lol :lol

Findog
04-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Not true. There's only been 2 games in this series, the Dallas win came when Baron was ridiculously ejected. Maybe Dallas will prove us wrong with a Game 3 win WITH GS' top two scorers in the game. I don't complain about officiating/fouls, both teams will always get ones to go their way, only about crazy ejections such as Duncan/Baron.

And this GS team is succeeding bc of Nellie.

Postgame reporter:"What's your gameplan for next game?"
Don Nelson: "I don't go over gameplans".

I'm going to take the liberty of responding to a very good troll, because in this instance I can't help but be baited.

Avery outsmarted himself by trying to play smallball with Nellie. I'm guessing he did this based off the Phoenix series last year. In the first quarter of Game 1, he started Dampier. Tim Thomas hit a couple of three-pointers, out came Damp since he had nobody to guard, and the series didn't turn in Dallas' favor until Diop showed he could do a good job of handling Diaw and TT on the perimeter. The move backfired in Game One and Avery made the correct adjustment in Game Two. Dallas played much better in Game Two with the lineups and rotations back to normal.

Damp and Diop did a good job of protecting the rim and packing the paint. Unlike Game One, they didn't give up nearly as many easy baskets, they forced the Warriors to work for their shots in their halfcourt sets, which Golden State can't do. The Dubs started settling for a bunch of pullup jumpers instead of attacking the basket -- that's losing the will to fight, or experiencing fatigue. Whatever the case, from the 10 minute mark to the 6 minute mark of the third quarter, the Mavs went on an 11-0 run to seize control of the game.

On the other end of the court, everybody but Dirk figured out that the Warriors have no interior defenders whatsoever, and we can get a layup or dunk anytime we want. So Dallas attacked the basket repeatedly instead of falling in love with their jump shots like Golden State, and the Warriors were forced to commit hard fouls and hacking and sending the Mavs to the line.

With frustration mounting, or the realization that his team was not getting it done, Baron Davis decided to get himself thrown out. Whether he lost his cool temporarily, or wanted to save his knees and legs for Game Three, I don't know. But Davis, Richardson, Harrington were all no-shows in Game Two.

The Mavs still have not played a good game in this series, but they slowly seem to be figuring the Warriors out. After the trade, and with all of the injuries, the Warriors are not your typical 8 seed. If they had that lineup healthy and together all year, they would've won 50-55 games and been a middle seed. So this is more like a second round matchup than a 1 vs 8 matchup. I have a healthy amount of respect for GS's athleticism and their talent. However, they are not disciplined on offense. They jack up terrible shots Rucker League style, they don't move the ball side to side, their defense is pretty much "let's overplay the passing lanes and hope for the best,", and they don't seem to have the collective experience and maturity that the playoffs require. Because of their offensive talent, I fully expect them to win another game in this series, but they need EVERYTHING to break right to win it.

Davis wasn't playing well and his team was slipping when he decided to pack it in and call it a night. Jackson got tossed with 4 minutes left and the game in the bag for Dallas.

I expect the games in Oakland to be dogfights. The Warriors are mad and will feed off the emotion and intensity of their home crowd witnessing its first playoff game in 13 years. It won't be easy for Dallas, but we didn't go 12-8 on the road against playoff teams this year for nothing. That's best in the league by the way. Golden State has a bigger, stronger, more athletic backcourt, but that's the only edge they have in this series. They fall in love with the jump shot too much, their offense is too undisciplined to succeed in the playoffs where getting stops and executing your half court sets are most important, and they don't have the collective demeanor to withstand playoff pressure, as they demonstrated last night.

The Mavs played like shit in Game One, did nothing except go back to their regular lineup and rotation and pulled out a normal victory. GS got a much different result when they weren't able to sucker Dallas into following them into the briar patch in Game Two, and they lost their shit and melted down as a result. There's nothing more that needs to be said about Stephen Jackson -- he was at his best and worst last night. He's dangerous when he's on, but he can't control himself and he will hurt his team again at some point in this series. Baron Davis is a supremely talented player whose flaws include having a very tender vagina resulting in frequent trips to the trainer's room and being a selfish, me-first player that doesn't always exhibit leadership. He sabotaged his team last year by not running the offense instead of being a facilitator. He sabotaged his team last night by quitting when they still had a tiny chance of getting back into the game and making a comeback. I liked Dallas' going at him on defense last night in order to wear him out a bit and empty his tank.

What makes the Warriors so dangerous is that they have five guys who can run the floor and score and shoot from anywhere, but they exhibited horrible shot selection last night, partly as a result of the presence of Dampier and Diop, and their relative inexperience and immaturity, as well as lack of interior D, will ultimately be their undoing.

The Mavs were +27 when Diop was on the floor last night. He had the best +/- of any player on either squad. He's going to have the same kind of series-changing presence as he did against Phoenix last year.

I didn't think Dirk would have a big series because of the defensive focus the Warriors have made in commiting so much help to him, but he is helping his team by drawing the double teams, making the right decisions, and helping his team by grabbing rebounds and blocking shots on defense. I do think he needs to be more aggressive, but that will come.

Mavs in 6.

ratm1221
04-26-2007, 04:55 PM
To be honest I am bored with the Spurs series. The Nuggets are a boring group of jokers. They have individual stat players, but not team ball on that team. The games at the AT&T Center weren't even all sold out. That's how much people care about coming to watch the Nuggets. First and second rounds in the playoffs have become routine for SA. The WCF is where it all starts.

Everyone wants a Mavs-Spurs WCF, including myself. I'm just tired of crazy ejections that go in Dallas' favor. If Dallas goes out first round, then even better to not waste time on a team that won't win the championship.

Smack talk = getting old.

I don't care if no one likes me. My goal in life is not to be popular on a message board. I'm probably the only poster here that posts his real opinions. My opinions that everyone hates (Dwight Howard overrated - down 0-2 in the first round, and GS being better against Dallas) are true in the playoffs so far. I don't determine the outcomes of games, so don't get mad at me.

There is a lot of bias and jealousy in your posts, and your posts are inconsistant with each other. Oh yeah, and you are an admitted virgin. I think that about covers it.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-26-2007, 06:20 PM
This is hilarious - it hasn't even been twelve hours since game 2 and you've already started a thread for game 3?! I guess you need that much propping up and you have no life outside of this forum - okay - got it!

:rolleyes :lol What is wrong with talking about game 3 the day before? It is the next game in this series which is tomarrow. So because I am a die hard Mavs fan, it means that I have no life? :dramaquee :madrun

mardigan
04-26-2007, 07:26 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/b4685f0a-212f-4e1b-814f-bec178076ab.jpg
AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

mardigan
04-26-2007, 07:27 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/ead502f9-c07b-498b-b195-eea580eda70.jpg

Skip Bayless
04-26-2007, 10:15 PM

Cmon Woody, you're not going out on much of a limb here. you're tired of getting owned by me on ESPN. the Warriors are going to win this game and the series because Dirk Nowitski is the most overrated player in the history of pro sports. he disappears in big games faster than Houdini in a shark tank.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Cmon Woody, you're not going out on much of a limb here. you're tired of getting owned by me on ESPN. the Warriors are going to win this game and the series because Dirk Nowitski is the most overrated player in the history of pro sports. he disappears in big games faster than Houdini in a shark tank.

HEY SKIP! ENOUGH!! :madrun :madrun

Dirk Nowitzki
04-27-2007, 12:04 PM
12 more hours before this is confirmed a Mavs win!

nkdlunch
04-27-2007, 01:18 PM
so is this a must win for Mavs?

mavsfan1000
04-27-2007, 01:20 PM
so is this a must win for Mavs?
Nope. It is a must win to get a split in Golden State though.

nkdlunch
04-27-2007, 01:28 PM
wow. so mavfans are actually hoping for a 6 game series, rather than expecting a 5 game series?

how things change.

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 01:34 PM
wow. so mavfans are actually hoping for a 6 game series, rather than expecting a 5 game series?

how things change.

I've said 5 or 6 games all along, for the record... :nope

Findog
04-27-2007, 02:58 PM

how things change.

I picked Mavs in 6 before it started. I want to be greedy and take them both, but I'll settle for recapturing HCA.

Xylus
04-27-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm probably wrong, but I think the Warriors might take this one tonight. If they don't, the series is pretty much over in my mind.

Rosie O'Donnell
04-27-2007, 04:46 PM

Woody hasn't been on cold pizza all year good job staying in character. :rolleyes

SAtown
04-27-2007, 11:53 PM

mavsfan1000
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
No more of these stupid threads predicting the mavs win bullshit. They don't deserve threads like this. They are a bunch of pussies.

TheSanityAnnex
04-28-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm going to take the liberty of responding to a very good troll, because in this instance I can't help but be baited.

Avery outsmarted himself by trying to play smallball with Nellie. I'm guessing he did this based off the Phoenix series last year. In the first quarter of Game 1, he started Dampier. Tim Thomas hit a couple of three-pointers, out came Damp since he had nobody to guard, and the series didn't turn in Dallas' favor until Diop showed he could do a good job of handling Diaw and TT on the perimeter. The move backfired in Game One and Avery made the correct adjustment in Game Two. Dallas played much better in Game Two with the lineups and rotations back to normal.

Damp and Diop did a good job of protecting the rim and packing the paint. Unlike Game One, they didn't give up nearly as many easy baskets, they forced the Warriors to work for their shots in their halfcourt sets, which Golden State can't do. The Dubs started settling for a bunch of pullup jumpers instead of attacking the basket -- that's losing the will to fight, or experiencing fatigue. Whatever the case, from the 10 minute mark to the 6 minute mark of the third quarter, the Mavs went on an 11-0 run to seize control of the game.

On the other end of the court, everybody but Dirk figured out that the Warriors have no interior defenders whatsoever, and we can get a layup or dunk anytime we want. So Dallas attacked the basket repeatedly instead of falling in love with their jump shots like Golden State, and the Warriors were forced to commit hard fouls and hacking and sending the Mavs to the line.

With frustration mounting, or the realization that his team was not getting it done, Baron Davis decided to get himself thrown out. Whether he lost his cool temporarily, or wanted to save his knees and legs for Game Three, I don't know. But Davis, Richardson, Harrington were all no-shows in Game Two.

The Mavs still have not played a good game in this series, but they slowly seem to be figuring the Warriors out. After the trade, and with all of the injuries, the Warriors are not your typical 8 seed. If they had that lineup healthy and together all year, they would've won 50-55 games and been a middle seed. So this is more like a second round matchup than a 1 vs 8 matchup. I have a healthy amount of respect for GS's athleticism and their talent. However, they are not disciplined on offense. They jack up terrible shots Rucker League style, they don't move the ball side to side, their defense is pretty much "let's overplay the passing lanes and hope for the best,", and they don't seem to have the collective experience and maturity that the playoffs require. Because of their offensive talent, I fully expect them to win another game in this series, but they need EVERYTHING to break right to win it.

Davis wasn't playing well and his team was slipping when he decided to pack it in and call it a night. Jackson got tossed with 4 minutes left and the game in the bag for Dallas.

I expect the games in Oakland to be dogfights. The Warriors are mad and will feed off the emotion and intensity of their home crowd witnessing its first playoff game in 13 years. It won't be easy for Dallas, but we didn't go 12-8 on the road against playoff teams this year for nothing. That's best in the league by the way. Golden State has a bigger, stronger, more athletic backcourt, but that's the only edge they have in this series. They fall in love with the jump shot too much, their offense is too undisciplined to succeed in the playoffs where getting stops and executing your half court sets are most important, and they don't have the collective demeanor to withstand playoff pressure, as they demonstrated last night.

The Mavs played like shit in Game One, did nothing except go back to their regular lineup and rotation and pulled out a normal victory. GS got a much different result when they weren't able to sucker Dallas into following them into the briar patch in Game Two, and they lost their shit and melted down as a result. There's nothing more that needs to be said about Stephen Jackson -- he was at his best and worst last night. He's dangerous when he's on, but he can't control himself and he will hurt his team again at some point in this series. Baron Davis is a supremely talented player whose flaws include having a very tender vagina resulting in frequent trips to the trainer's room and being a selfish, me-first player that doesn't always exhibit leadership. He sabotaged his team last year by not running the offense instead of being a facilitator. He sabotaged his team last night by quitting when they still had a tiny chance of getting back into the game and making a comeback. I liked Dallas' going at him on defense last night in order to wear him out a bit and empty his tank.

What makes the Warriors so dangerous is that they have five guys who can run the floor and score and shoot from anywhere, but they exhibited horrible shot selection last night, partly as a result of the presence of Dampier and Diop, and their relative inexperience and immaturity, as well as lack of interior D, will ultimately be their undoing.

The Mavs were +27 when Diop was on the floor last night. He had the best +/- of any player on either squad. He's going to have the same kind of series-changing presence as he did against Phoenix last year.

I didn't think Dirk would have a big series because of the defensive focus the Warriors have made in commiting so much help to him, but he is helping his team by drawing the double teams, making the right decisions, and helping his team by grabbing rebounds and blocking shots on defense. I do think he needs to be more aggressive, but that will come.

Mavs in 6.

Got anything else to add?

The Genius
04-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Crow is mighty tasty.