Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MAVS FANS!! HOW ABOUT THEM ING MAVS!! Tied 1-1 and now we go to the Warriors house for the next 2 games. Last game showed how Golden State melted to the pressure while our boys rose above it. Now it is time to slap these s right in front of their own fans. Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc. You will piss away a Friday holding false expectations about your team and being in a pissed off and depressed mood. This game is already over! We just have to wait about 34-36 more hours before it is a confirmed a Mavs win!! MAVS FANS...LET ME ING HEAR YOU IN UNITY!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    matt barnes is going to cut you like a fish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    < insert sound of crickets here >

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barons gona be pissed

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If the Warriors win, it's because they're a bad matchup for us, "have our number," Nellie is "in our heads," etc, etc....if we win, it's only because of the refs.

End Thread.

Philippines vs. USA team in 2012 London Olympics Duncanoypi's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^sad but true...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    x2

They hate us - but they want to be us!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilarious - it hasn't even been twelve hours since game 2 and you've already started a thread for game 3?! I guess you need that much propping up and you have no life outside of this forum - okay - got it!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    This game will be close, I imagine. I'm going to go against the grain and predict a Warriors victory.

99 - 95

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAVS FANS!! HOW ABOUT THEM ING MAVS!! Tied 1-1 and now we go to the Warriors house for the next 2 games. Last game showed how Golden State melted to the pressure while our boys rose above it. Now it is time to slap these s right in front of their own fans. Memo to Warrior fans: Dont even bother watching this game because we have already won. Go to the bars, go out with your girlfriends/boyfriends,go some hookers, go to the movies, watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy,etc. You will piss away a Friday holding false expectations about your team and being in a pissed off and depressed mood. This game is already over! We just have to wait about 34-36 more hours before it is a confirmed a Mavs win!! MAVS FANS...LET ME ING HEAR YOU IN UNITY!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!
    Let me state some observations hopefully with no one jumping on my back:

1. The Warriors have controlled the tempo of the game.
    2. The Warriors are confident and aggressive.
    3. They game out in Game 2 right where they left off in Game 1: Taking the Mavs out of their game, being aggressive, scoring.
    4. Until Baron Davis' ejection, it was a tightly contested, compe ive game. The Mavs did not dominate and pull away until GS' top player was out of the game.
    5. I have yet to see Dirk show up in this series. I have yet to see the Mavs look like themselves in this series. THE WARRIORS ARE CONTROLLING IT SO FAR. Once again, with Baron Davis in, the Warriors control the game and score at their pace, imposing their will on the game. Dallas has yet to prove otherwise in almost 2 seasons vs GS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Warriors win, it's because they're a bad matchup for us, "have our number," Nellie is "in our heads," etc, etc....if we win, it's only because of the refs.

End Thread.
    Not true. There's only been 2 games in this series, the Dallas win came when Baron was ridiculously ejected. Maybe Dallas will prove us wrong with a Game 3 win WITH GS' top two scorers in the game. I don't complain about officiating/fouls, both teams will always get ones to go their way, only about crazy ejections such as Duncan/Baron.

And this GS team is succeeding bc of Nellie.

Postgame reporter:"What's your gameplan for next game?"
    Don Nelson: "I don't go over gameplans".

I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win, but this will be a close game.
    Last edited by SpursDynasty; 04-26-2007 at 04:05 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

3. They game out in Game 2 right where they left off in Game 1: Taking the Mavs out of their game, being aggressive, scoring.
    4. Until Baron Davis' ejection, it was a tightly contested, compe ive game. The Mavs did not dominate and pull away until GS' top player was out of the game.
    5. I have yet to see Dirk show up in this series. I have yet to see the Mavs look like themselves in this series. THE WARRIORS ARE CONTROLLING IT SO FAR. Once again, with Baron Davis in, the Warriors control the game and score at their pace, imposing their will on the game. Dallas has yet to prove otherwise in almost 2 seasons vs GS.
    I don't see you stating this anywhere about the Nugs/Spurs game 2. Spurs didn't necessarily shut down the Nugs in game 2 either. Maybe you need to worry a little more about that series and a little less about ours. You really make yourself sound like someone that is afraid to play the mavs in the WCF. Thats all that you are doing by posting comments like this. Hows that for jumping on your back?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see you stating this anywhere about the Nugs/Spurs game 2. Spurs didn't necessarily shut down the Nugs in game 2 either. Maybe you need to worry a little more about that series and a little less about ours. You really make yourself sound like someone that is afraid to play the mavs in the WCF. Thats all that you are doing by posting comments like this. Hows that for jumping on your back?
    This thread is about the Warriors and Mavs, hence the le "Warriors Mavs game blog".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't complain about officiating/fouls,
    I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This thread is about the Warriors and Mavs, hence the le "Warriors Mavs game blog".
    Exactly. So what is your place here if we are going to look at it like that? Go start a thread about how the Spurs should be nervous about the rest of their series with the Nugs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Actually, the Mavs controlled the tempo of game 2 from the 2nd quarter on. It was a half court game during that time period.

The Mavs were up 9-10 pts when Davis was ejected.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Mavs should be thanking Matt Barnes...he killed the Warriors chances in game 1...

Good point...it was only a 10-12 pt lead when Davis was rightfully ejected for being a price...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Nowitzski shows up then this series is over

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If the Mavericks can make more shots, make more free throws, and score more points than the Warriors, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. I guarantee it.
    Wow! You are going out on the limb with that bold prediction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! You are going out on the limb with that bold prediction.
    Thats why his name is Woody Paige

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If the Mavericks can make more shots, make more free throws, and score more points than the Warriors, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. I guarantee it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. So what is your place here if we are going to look at it like that? Go start a thread about how the Spurs should be nervous about the rest of their series with the Nugs.
    That's a funny thing to say from a Mavericks fan on SpursTalk.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would be willing to bet money that SpursDynasty would commit suicide if the Warriors lose this series. Even if the Spurs win theirs.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not going to make a prediction on who will win, but this will be a close game.
    But wait...I'm confused...

Before the series:

I honestly believe GS is the better team when its Dallas v. GS (GS is 6-1 over the last 2 seasons vs Dallas), but not the better team overall vs the rest of the league.

Dallas will simply get more calls in the favor. That's just the way it goes. That's why Dallas will win in 6 or 7 games, if they meet.
    Warriors will take it 7 if they get in. Not saying they'll win.
    My prediction is that Dallas will get a couple of calls to go their way though, and win the series.
    The Mavs lost to the Warriors simply because when it's a game between those two, the Warriors are the better team.
    Would love to see the Warriors get the #8 seed in the West. The Warriors aren't doing anything brilliant, they are just beating a team they're supposed to beat right now.
    Golden State just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat.

If SA does the same, they'll beat Dallas too.

Simple as that.

After game 1:

With GS being the favorite in the series, Dallas could still pull the upset in 7 games. It depends on who gets to the free throw line more.
    Every recap of the GS-Dallas game has focused on what Dallas did wrong. How about we stop talking about what the losing teams did wrong, and start giving credit to the team who won? Could it just be that GS is the better team in the series? GS in 6.
    I do think GS will eliminate Dallas. GS has won 6 of the last 7 regular season games vs Dallas, not to mention Game 1. It's pretty clear who will win the series.

and after game 2:

Nothing but whining about the ejections like a little ...

IN CONCLUSION:

You're a flip-flopping, know-nothing,

Thread Information