Eddie F. Rush guaranteed.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2007, 02:13 AM
Eddie F. Rush guaranteed.

that should make this interesting

Dirk Nowitzki
04-28-2007, 02:14 AM
this game will decide the series

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :madrun :madrun :madrun I START THE GODDAMN GAME BLOGS!! WHY THE FUCK ARE SPURS FANS STARTING THEM!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

:depressed :depressed :)

timvp
04-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Mavs by 30.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Mavs by 30.

You are so full of if you think we are gonna win. Stop pretending to kiss our asses! :madrun

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2007, 02:20 AM
my bad dude, I am just really amped for game 4!

But have faith in your team, they win this, it's 2-2, take game 5 in dal and maybe close it out in GS. I doubt they go 0-3 in GS

dbreiden83080
04-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Mavs will win they have to this is on the verge of epic disaster for a team of their caliber. Their whole season is riding on this game 4. One thing though that has got to scare the hell out of Mavs fans is you never beat GS in the reg season and 2 of the 3 games so far in this series they have dominated the Mavs.

SpursDynasty
04-28-2007, 02:26 AM

But have faith in your team, they win this, it's 2-2, take game 5 in dal and maybe close it out in GS. I doubt they go 0-3 in GS

Dallas has to win more games against Golden State in this series (3 more) than they have against GS in 2 seasons (just 2 wins in 2 seasons) = not happening.

Time for Dallas to trade Howard and Terry and Stackhouse.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-28-2007, 02:26 AM

No worries man I just like being supersticious (eventhough it doesnt do shit). :spin :spin I still believe we can pull it out but man it is going to be fucking tough. This series is going to be hell to win. The Warriors believe deep down in their gut that they can fucking beat us and we are acting scared. They dont fear us in any way. They just come at us hard. We have been out played pretty well in these 2 losses. :depressed :depressed

SpursDynasty
04-28-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm watching the replay of this game on ESPN.

Expect GS to come out kicking some ass on Sunday night.

dbreiden83080
04-28-2007, 02:42 AM
No worries man I just like being supersticious (eventhough it doesnt do shit). :spin :spin I still believe we can pull it out but man it is going to be fucking tough. This series is going to be hell to win. The Warriors believe deep down in their gut that they can fucking beat us and we are acting scared. They dont fear us in any way. They just come at us hard. We have been out played pretty well in these 2 losses. :depressed :depressed

That is just it they could care less what your record was this year all they care about is how you guys have played them this year, which is downright awful. I still think the Mavs will win this series but it is going to take 7 games to do it.

Burn531
04-28-2007, 03:10 AM
GS in 5.

Xylus
04-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Watching the Mavericks lose in the first round would just about be the greatest thing ever.

I was right about Game 3, let's see if my luck continues. Warriors by 10 in Game 4!

Dirk Nowitzki
04-28-2007, 03:23 AM
That is just it they could care less what your record was this year all they care about is how you guys have played them this year, which is downright awful. I still think the Mavs will win this series but it is going to take 7 games to do it.

We are fucked if this series has to go beyond 6 games. Can you honestly tell me Houston wont give us problems? What fucking gets to me is <big gulp> Nelly is badly exposing our weaknesses win or lose this series. Teams are going to know what to do and that really gets to me! :madrun God this is becoming a fucking nightmare!! :cry

milkyway21
04-28-2007, 05:29 AM
Eddie F. Rush guaranteed. :lmao

is this an attempt to give the Mavs fans sleepless nights?

or nightmares?

or;

just to break the latest record of the "longest sports blog in the history of the internet?"(huh: did I get it right?).

whatever it is, i hope the Mavs lose another game again. I don't care if they win the series. I just want them to experience the humiliation they caused us when we lost to them in the last playoffs esp after games 1,2,& 3. But we did come back, only fell a foul short in the 7th game. :p:

ponky
04-28-2007, 06:16 AM
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :madrun :madrun :madrun I START THE GODDAMN GAME BLOGS!! WHY THE FUCK ARE SPURS FANS STARTING THEM!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

:lol

ponky
04-28-2007, 06:19 AM
Mavs will win they have to this is on the verge of epic disaster for a team of their caliber. Their whole season is riding on this game 4. One thing though that has got to scare the hell out of Mavs fans is you never beat GS in the reg season and 2 of the 3 games so far in this series they have dominated the Mavs.

scare? c'mon, this is basketball, i hate it when idiots talk about two things in sports, being scared and going to war. anyway, the last regular season game didn't mean ca-ca (except that the mavs maybe could've had something to do with bumping the warriors from the playoffs), i'm more concerned about the shitty way the mavs a replaying now with no energy and enthusiasm, bench just sitting there dazed out while the warriors are jumping around, chest bumping, basically going apeshit at every little good thing they do that gets them closer to a win. if the mavs win game four then it's a whole new ball game...if they don't they will probably win game five and then lose the warriors in six.

Next Superstar
04-28-2007, 06:33 AM
I can't wait to hear what the chuckster has to say now that the warriors have already proved his prediction to be wrong. I loved S-Jax's quote on barkley, "I dont talk to people who don't have championship rings."

picnroll
04-28-2007, 06:48 AM
Must be a little unsettling for Mavs' fans that GS whooped their boys and shot lousy from outside the arc.

schadenfreude52
04-28-2007, 07:20 AM
The Mavs will get it done.

I Believe.

joeyjfive
04-28-2007, 08:03 AM
scare? c'mon, this is basketball, i hate it when idiots talk about two things in sports, being scared and going to war. anyway, the last regular season game didn't mean ca-ca (except that the mavs maybe could've had something to do with bumping the warriors from the playoffs), i'm more concerned about the shitty way the mavs a replaying now with no energy and enthusiasm, bench just sitting there dazed out while the warriors are jumping around, chest bumping, basically going apeshit at every little good thing they do that gets them closer to a win. if the mavs win game four then it's a whole new ball game...if they don't they will probably win game five and then lose the warriors in six.

haha, as soon as I read that going crazy for every little thing line, it reminded me of how I felt about Dallas last year, I swear you guys would go nuts for the smallest things but hey y'all won the series so maybe going crazy for a 20 second timeout gets the job done. I really wanna believe that Golden State can win this series and right now I'm 99.99% sure but I know Dallas has to have something up their sleeves. But that doesnt mean I'm not rooting my ass off for the Golden State Warriors, damn it would be nice to not have to deal with Dallas on our way to a championship.

joeyjfive
04-28-2007, 08:04 AM
I can't wait to hear what the chuckster has to say now that the warriors have already proved his prediction to be wrong. I loved S-Jax's quote on barkley, "I dont talk to people who don't have championship rings."

Did you know if Barkley had a response?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-28-2007, 10:20 AM
The Mavs will get it done.

I Believe.
So did Anne Frank

pad300
04-28-2007, 12:31 PM

Isn't it obvious? There appears to be a correlation between Spurs fans starting the game blogs, and the Mavs losing. Spurs fans don't like the Mavs... You can put the pieces together if you try. :elephant

Now I'm off to put up game blog threads for games 5 and 6 .... :p:

leemajors
04-28-2007, 12:50 PM

i don't see why chuck would give a shit what stephen jackson says.

SAtown
04-28-2007, 01:43 PM
If only Baron Davis and S Jackson didn't lose their heads in game 2, it could've been elimination game for the regular season champs.

monosylab1k
04-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Warriors by 30.

mabber
04-28-2007, 01:52 PM
We are fucked if this series has to go beyond 6 games. Can you honestly tell me Houston wont give us problems? What fucking gets to me is <big gulp> Nelly is badly exposing our weaknesses win or lose this series. Teams are going to know what to do and that really gets to me! :madrun God this is becoming a fucking nightmare!! :cry

Nellie has the type of players to expose the Mavs weaknesses. There are no other teams in the playoffs that have the combination of players to do that to Dallas. Phoenix is closest but they don't have someone like Davis who can get to the hoop anytime he wants to. Plus, Dallas is really shooting poorly thus far in this series.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Nellie has the type of players to expose the Mavs weaknesses. There are no other teams in the playoffs that have the combination of players to do that to Dallas. Phoenix is closest but they don't have someone like Davis who can get to the hoop anytime he wants to. Plus, Dallas is really shooting poorly thus far in this series.

Suns have amare (who has fucking owned us as of late)! Spurs have Parker and Manu along with Duncan. Rockets have fucking Yao and Tmac! Plus we are being scared pussies when teams get real physical with us again. This is something we have yet to truly show improvment on! Teams who are constantly agressive on us on both sides of the ball will make us look like this!!! :madrun

Purple & Gold
04-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Come on this series is far from over. Warriors have to win 2 games Mavs have to win 3 games. It's not looking good, but it's not impossible. Now if the Mavs loose on Sunday then it looks like it will be over.

mabber
04-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Come on this series is far from over. Warriors have to win 2 games Mavs have to win 3 games. It's not looking good, but it's not impossible. Now if the Mavs loose on Sunday then it looks like it will be over.

I'll be officially worried if the Warriors win a 3rd game.

ShoogarBear
04-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Should be the most interesting game of the playoffs so far.

SAtown
04-28-2007, 02:09 PM
This will be the loudest game so far. Damn Oakland crowd almost blew out my speakers last night, or at least it sounded like it on several occasions.

loveThe23
04-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Warrior fans::::

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/serbx3/mattbarnesfinest.jpg

BUMP
04-28-2007, 08:52 PM
there are such things as loyal Mav fans around here.

i still believe

BUMP
04-28-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm watching the replay of this game on ESPN.

Expect GS to come out kicking some ass on Sunday night.

replay of game 4? :lol

i love you

trueD
04-28-2007, 09:23 PM

Matt BArnes?

Love his garment bag, :lol

SpursFanFirst
04-28-2007, 09:42 PM
:lol These game blogs get started earlier every game

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2007, 09:51 PM
:lol These game blogs get started earlier every game

I'm probably gonna start a game 5 blog tomorrow morning!

mavsfan1000
04-28-2007, 11:12 PM
It's not looking good right now but if the mavs win game 4 I believe they wiill win this series.

leemajors
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Matt BArnes?

Love his garment bag, :lol

looks like junior high standard issue.

Bibby_Gurl
04-29-2007, 12:25 AM

WOW! You posted this? Loser. Just kidding, wow he looks HOT! :elephant

J.T.
04-29-2007, 12:37 AM

I didn't start mine as a game blog, I was just bored while I was pulling an all nighter and wanted to talk some hoops. I would've put "Game Blog" in the thread title if I wanted it to be one. The fact that other posters turned it into one was beyond my control. Suck it up, it's just a message board dude.

EastsBeasts
04-29-2007, 02:07 AM
Dallas fans, at least you can look forward to one thing if your team loses to Golden State. The Detroit Pistons beating the shit out of the Spurs in the Finals. Don't worry, Piston's will embarrass the Spurs so badly it will make your teams choke job in the finals last year a distant memory.
:downspin:

ponky
04-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Dallas fans, at least you can look forward to one thing if your team loses to Golden State. The Detroit Pistons beating the shit out of the Spurs in the Finals. Don't worry, Piston's will embarrass the Spurs so badly it will make your teams choke job in the finals last year a distant memory.

gee....thanks :cry :cry :cry

lol, i'll wait and see what happens during game four

MI21
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm pissed off I won't be able to watch this live :madrun

This series is showing me some of the most interesting basketball I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing how the Mavs look lost out on the court against these guys, and the Warriors look like the 96' Bulls. Surely the Mavs can figure something out to beat these guys, I keep waiting for it, but I am seeing nothing.

Very interesting, I can not wait to see the result.

BUMP
04-29-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm pissed off I won't be able to watch this live :madrun

This series is showing me some of the most interesting basketball I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing how the Mavs look lost out on the court against these guys, and the Warriors look like the 96' Bulls. Surely the Mavs can figure something out to beat these guys, I keep waiting for it, but I am seeing nothing.

Very interesting, I can not wait to see the result.

there is nothing they can do that they havent all ready done. it comes down to staying in front of guys. when Davis posts up you have to get wide, if Davis or Jackson drive in Dirk needs to move his feet and just challenge the shot. there isnt some secret weapon that we can just throw out there. it comes down the ro players executing and if they cant do it, then they are out of the playoffs. easy as that

ThomasGranger
04-29-2007, 09:15 AM

Just like the last time the Spurs and Pistons met in the playoffs, right? Or maybe they will embarrass the Spurs like they did the last time they played during the regular season.

leemajors
04-29-2007, 09:59 AM
there is nothing they can do that they havent all ready done. it comes down to staying in front of guys. when Davis posts up you have to get wide, if Davis or Jackson drive in Dirk needs to move his feet and just challenge the shot. there isnt some secret weapon that we can just throw out there. it comes down the ro players executing and if they cant do it, then they are out of the playoffs. easy as that

unfortunately dirk's only defense is letting his man go by and trying to block him from behind.

SpursDynasty
04-29-2007, 10:06 AM

Spurs were 2-0 vs Detroit this year.

The Spurs just went out during those 2 games and beat a team they're supposed to beat.

picnroll
04-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Is this the first dumbass Pistons' fan at SpursTalk?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Is this the first dumbass Pistons' fan at SpursTalk?

haha, yeah the pistons have to have the most impressive ratio of excellent posters to trolls

td4mvp21
04-29-2007, 10:55 AM
I think two scenarios could happen:
Warriors win tonight, Mavs win Game 5, Warriors close it out in Game 6
or
Mavs win tonight, Mavs win Game 5, Warriors win close Game 6, Mavs win Game 7

ratm1221
04-29-2007, 10:56 AM
I have a bad feeling about the game tonight. I don't know if I can bare to watch, but I know I won't be able to resist. Dirk is playing like shit, and I don't see him snapping out of it if he's already done it for 3 games straight.

picnroll
04-29-2007, 11:08 AM
That GS crowd is going to be beserk. Mavs better get off to a fast start.

schadenfreude52
04-29-2007, 12:03 PM

Yes, if they get riled up in the first, winning is going to be more difficult.

Silence them! Play D! Drive to the basket!

BUMP
04-29-2007, 12:35 PM
unfortunately dirk's only defense is letting his man go by and trying to block him from behind.

yeah exactly my point i was making

time to move his feet

John Patrick
04-29-2007, 12:39 PM
what channel will this be on?

ShoogarBear
04-29-2007, 12:39 PM
I don't know if I can bare to watch,Uh, too much information.

ShoogarBear
04-29-2007, 12:40 PM
what channel will this be on?TNT. 10 pm Eastern.

monosylab1k
04-29-2007, 12:50 PM
there are such things as loyal Mav fans around here.

i still believe

there's a difference between loyal and delusional.

Mavs<Spurs
04-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Mavs by 30.

That's what I see also, as per my post in a previous and related thread.

Crookshanks
04-29-2007, 01:00 PM
I don't know if I can bare to watch
Do you usually get naked to watch the games? :oops

exstatic
04-29-2007, 01:00 PM
I mentioned at the GTG that the Spurs organization should pay to bus them all to SA, and put them up on the Riverwalk for a few weeks. All they would have to do is cheer as loud as they do in Oracle arena.

Mavs<Spurs
04-29-2007, 01:04 PM
In addition to the crowd, Golden State does have one other thing going for it that I did not consider: a lot of confidence. They have a belief that they can win this series. They have beaten the Mavs 7 of the last 8 games.

Taking away that belief in front of their home crowd is imperative and that part may not be easy and it may be the most important thing to do (more than the x and o adjustments).

Mavs don't look disciplined on offense in this series, imo.

They should not try to play that kind of basketball.

They're not a half court team, but they certainly aren't a get a shot in the first five seconds type of team, either.

ponky
04-29-2007, 01:35 PM
oh fucking well! what happens happens, i'm sick of speculating about it. either win and keep playing or i'll be forced to root for a different team, probably the warriors and bulls.

ShoogarBear
04-29-2007, 01:36 PM

I guarantee if the Warriors win the series, you won't root for them.

ponky
04-29-2007, 01:41 PM

I guarantee if the Warriors win the series, you won't root for them.

yeah, normally i wouldn't root for the team that beats us except i actually did root for the spurs a couple of years ago when they were playing the lakers (sssshhhh!). anyway, i like the warriors guys alright (except sjax) which makes me think i could root for them but maybe i'll just throw all my chips in with the bulls and wait and see what happens in the west.

OH, but i think the mavs will get it done tonight, dirk HAS scored 50 in oakland (last year?) but he will need help to win.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
04-29-2007, 01:43 PM
yeah, normally i wouldn't root for the team that beats us except i actually did root for the spurs a couple of years ago when they were playing the lakers (sssshhhh!). anyway, i like the warriors guys alright (except sjax) which makes me think i could root for them but maybe i'll just throw all my chips in with the bulls and wait and see what happens in the west.
If your going to "latch" on to another team, then why do you talk shit to kings fans who root for the warriors?

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
04-29-2007, 01:45 PM
oh fucking well! what happens happens, i'm sick of speculating about it. either win and keep playing or i'll be forced to root for a different team, probably the warriors and bulls.
Bandwagon? :lol

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 01:45 PM
If the refs call the game a little tighter tonight, the Mavs should be able to pull it out. The damn refs swallowed those whistles in game 3.

picnroll
04-29-2007, 01:47 PM
In addition to the crowd, Golden State does have one other thing going for it that I did not consider: a lot of confidence. They have a belief that they can win this series. They have beaten the Mavs 7 of the last 8 games.

Jack could be in a knife fight with a spoon and think he was going to win.

ponky
04-29-2007, 01:54 PM
If your going to "latch" on to another team, then why do you talk shit to kings fans who root for the warriors?

I've already exaplined this in another thread. I will root for another team because I love watching NBA ball but I won't be starting threads talking smack about the opposing teams acting as if the team I'm rooting for is *really* my team. I don't care about talking smack unless it's the Mavs and whichever team they're matching up against. Take the Heat/Bulls series. I'm happy they're losing but I'm not going to sit there and act like the Bulls are *my* team. Big difference between this and some Kings and Knicks fan starting multiple threads talking smack and acting like the team they're rooting for is and always has been their team. With maybe a couple of exceptions (usually when Spurs fans start talking about Mavs), I don't go into the Spurs game threads and start talking shit when they lose, I'm happy but it's not my team that beat them so I just don't see the point.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
04-29-2007, 02:06 PM
I've already exaplined this in another thread. I will root for another team because I love watching NBA ball
So does that mean that you're the only one who likes watching the NBA? Because I would assume that that's why the fans of other teams root for the ones that are still in it.

but I won't be starting threads talking smack about the opposing teams acting as if the team I'm rooting for is *really* my team.
So you can talk smack but when it comes to people returning the favor you can't handle it. I seem to recall several times during the season you talking up other teams that would beat the spurs, but yet like I said, it's only ok when you do it I get it now. It doesn't matter if you start a new thread, or talk about it in a thread because you are guilty of doing it as well.

Big difference between this and some Kings and Knicks fan starting multiple threads talking smack and acting like the team they're rooting for is and alwyas has been their team.
Um, this is the NBA forum sweetie. People are free to discuss anything NBA related. There are NO rules stating that you have to be a fan of a team to start a thread or comment about them. :donkey

ponky
04-29-2007, 02:19 PM
So does that mean that you're the only one who likes watching the NBA? Because I would assume that that's why the fans of other teams root for the ones that are still in it.

So you can talk smack but when it comes to people returning the favor you can't handle it. I seem to recall several times during the season you talking up other teams that would beat the spurs, but yet like I said, it's only ok when you do it I get it now. It doesn't matter if you start a new thread, or talk about it in a thread because you are guilty of doing it as well.

Um, this is the NBA forum sweetie. People are free to discuss anything NBA related. There are NO rules stating that you have to be a fan of a team to start a thread or comment about them. :donkey

so then stop asking stupid questions. btw, honky, conky, donky, really witty there, must've put some thought into that *sweetie*

you don't recall anything other than the b.s. coming out of your mouth because that's not what i do. i will talk smack with spurs fans when there is a mavs/spurs game or when the thread has to do with mavs stuff and spurs fans bashing mavs but i don't usually engage in such nonsense when my team is not concerned, it's a waste of time, i don't obsess over the spurs.

hoopdreams11
04-29-2007, 02:31 PM
This warriors team reminds me of the old run TMC team that put a Larry Brown coach Spurs team out of the playoffs 3-1. This is just a bad matchup for the Mavs as it was for the Spurs, and it didn't help that LB was unwilling to change his style.

BUMP
04-29-2007, 04:03 PM
honky konky donky

exstatic
04-29-2007, 04:44 PM
If the refs call the game a little tighter tonight, the Mavs should be able to pull it out. The damn refs swallowed those whistles in game 3.
You're fucking kidding, right? Dallas shot 37 FTs and GS shot 34.

SAtown
04-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Go WARRIORS!!!!!!! :drunk :drunk :drunk

How much did Cuban spend on tonights officials?

1Parker1
04-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Mavs will win it tonight...probably with some help from the refs, errr I mean Cuban. :)

Despot
04-29-2007, 07:44 PM
At some point tonight I wish that the GS crowd would chant M-V-P for Dirk...I can see the cold sweat breaking out now.......

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 08:06 PM
You're fucking kidding, right? Dallas shot 37 FTs and GS shot 34.
i was acting like a mavs fan.

BUMP
04-29-2007, 08:46 PM
golden state is a lot more aggressive than we are on defense. thats why we shoot more free throws. we shot three more. is the game fixed? is there a rule saying they have to be equal?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Man this Toronto - NJ east game is KILLING MEEEE

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Man this Toronto - NJ east game is KILLING MEEEE

No kidding I had to turn the sound off. :toast

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 09:03 PM
http://www.ehow.com/images/ehows/steps/consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

Can't wait for the big game.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:04 PM
No kidding I had to turn the sound off. :toast
Well, now it's finally over. :toast

Time for Golden State to go for a repeat performance of Friday!

SpursFanFirst
04-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Charles is off to a hot start already! :lol

Dirk Nowitzki
04-29-2007, 09:10 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep I am so not worried. We will be fine because we will finally play our game. Golden State fans.....GO FUCKING HOME CUZ YOUR LITTLE FLUKE BULLSHIT WINS ARE COMING TO AN END!! :clap :clap

angel_luv
04-29-2007, 09:13 PM
I have had a horrible night. I need Dallas to be even more miserable so I can cheer up. :)

Go warriors. I am putting on my yellow shirt now. :)

Despot
04-29-2007, 09:13 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep I am so not worried. We will be fine because we will finally play our game. Golden State fans.....GO FUCKING HOME CUZ YOUR LITTLE FLUKE BULLSHIT WINS ARE COMING TO AN END!! :clap :clap

Ummm they already are home........they are playing in Cali today

Dirk Nowitzki
04-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Ummm they already are home........they are playing in Cali today

I am telling the fans at the game who are false hoping their way to a series win to go back home. This series is now 2-2 BOOK IT!

angel_luv
04-29-2007, 09:15 PM
http://www.ehow.com/images/ehows/steps/consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

Can't wait for the big game.

Pistons < Spurs
04-29-2007, 09:15 PM
GO Warriors!!!!!! :clap

Trainwreck2100
04-29-2007, 09:16 PM

They are at home
:wtf `

boutons_
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Warriors fans sound overhwhelmingly pumped and very, very loud. A veritable 6th man.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Classic crowd shouting defense and they give up a layup.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Why is Dirk not posting up?

Cry Havoc
WHAT a flop.

E20
Warriors are playing their normal ball, nobody is hot or on fire right now. Dallas should easily build up a lead by the half.

Cry Havoc
His face acted like he got hit with a gun safe.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Harris is the successor to Manu Ginobili. Manu retired his reliance on flopping.

Cry Havoc
Dirk throws it away.

Hmmmm... >=)

resistanze
Fucking flopper FFS.

Larry89
Its Whistle Mania Time

Cry Havoc
04-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Devin Harris flop + cheap foul = Baron Davis out early.

Go, refs, go.

boutons_
damn, Baron is dumbfuck. What a stupid, useless 2nd foul. HUGE error.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Baron better stay out of foul trouble. IF they want to go for the Mavs jugular.

E20
Dallas wins it. The 1Q usually tells who's will might win, Dallas looks like it right now.

They're playing slow and calm not rusing. Warriors are just chucking shots and driving in uncontrolably(sp) as well as just reaching in everywhere.

dirk4mvp
04-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Dirk throws it away.

Hmmmm... >=)

And then causes a TO resulting in a Mavs basket

:tu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
damn, Baron is dumbfuck. What a stupid, useless 2nd foul. HUGE error.
This team commits a lot of stupid fouls.

So I bet they got Harris and them ready to exploit their dumbshit moves.

Trainwreck2100
I agree. its over, mavs got this

Dirk Nowitzki
BALLGAME! Look at the poise of my boys!! They arent losing this game!! Hell yeah tied at 2-2!!! :clap :clap :clap

E20
The two fouls are are reasonable.

Harris was outside the circle and had his feet set.
The second foul was in your face foul, Baron reached in. Had not to call that one.

Vinnie_Johnson
Dallas wins it. The 1Q usually tells who's will might win, Dallas looks like it right now.

They're playing slow and calm not rusing. Warriors are just chucking shots and driving in uncontrolably(sp) as well as just reaching in everywhere.

Come on were 4 min in. :rolleyes

Cant_Be_Faded
devin harris is the biggest fucking flopper of the season god damnit this game is already fucking over, baron will foul out in the 3rd

BUMP
04-29-2007, 09:25 PM
FINALLY

they are playing their own style of game. keep the crowd out of the game

T Park
Shame the Warriors are so inexperience.

Why can't they just go out there and play free.

BTW, Boo to Nelson for changing his lineup

ponky
Fucking yes, take that little mofo out of the game Harris, don't worry about the haters (hypocrites). That Oakland crowd is freakin' awesome, very impressive unity and even though they are rooting against my team, I think it's great that a crowd shows that much enthusiasm about a game.

schadenfreude52
I'm liking Dallas very much so far. If they keep this up, they will win for sure.

T Park
don't worry about the haters (hypocrites).

Wtf?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz

:lol no it doesn't. A lot of times in my years of watching BB, getting an early lead --like in the first quarter--always leads the team to prematurely ejaculate.

(See Suns on Game 3.)

BUMP
04-29-2007, 09:26 PM
wow excuses are already coming. cmon guys its only 4 minutes into the game, i thought you'd wait until atleast halftime

Cry Havoc
wow, you Mavs fans do more 180s than a punk with a new Skyline.

Cant_Be_Faded
Shame the Warriors are so inexperience.

Why can't they just go out there and play free.

BTW, Boo to Nelson for changing his lineup

No shit, why would he do that

ponky
devin harris is the biggest fucking flopper of the season god damnit this game is already fucking over, baron will foul out in the 3rd

:lmao

leave it to spur fan to whine about the officiating

E20
Fucking yes, take that little mofo out of the game Harris, don't worry about the haters (hypocrites). That Oakland crowd is freakin' awesome, very impressive unity and even though they are rooting against my team, I think it's great that a crowd shows that much enthusiasm about a game.
That's great and everything, but too bad there all bandwagoners and hate and boo there team most of the time.

schadenfreude52
Is it me, or does the crowd sound quieter than they were last game?

Nevertheless, they still beat AAC crowds.

Cant_Be_Faded
wow, you Mavs fans do more 180s than a punk with a new Skyline.

this entire lame ass city and all fans of all sports here do this

you should have read the 4 or 5 articles in the DMN about how Dirk has been sucking this series

ponky
04-29-2007, 09:27 PM

Wtf?

see ginobili, then see spur fan whining about flopping

Cry Havoc
Uh oh Golden State scored... you Mavs fans teetering on the edge of that wagon yet? :lol

dirk4mvp

"he doesn't do that anymore"

T Park
leave it to spur fan to whine about the officiating

Leave it to Mavs fan to be a complete hypocrit.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:28 PM

Wtf?
I know, I thought we're just saying Harris has started to improve upon even Manu's flopping ways....:lol

(j/k Devin's a smart defensive player. But he does get annoying to opposing fans, obviously, because he's good at taking charges. )

Cry Havoc

At least Ginobili plays a modicum of defense. Harris knows one way to cover his man.

T Park
Terry starting out cold is an excellent sign for the Warriors.

E20
And1 by Howard.

Trainwreck2100
Holy crap, the mav fan percentage here just went up

Vinnie_Johnson
Warriors are taking bad shots. Mavs playing some defense in this game.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2007, 09:29 PM
OBVIOUS foul on that shot with no call. Geez.

T Park
id sup harrington in for Biedrins, and Pietrus for Ellis, and put Pietrus on Howard.

Nip that shit in the bud.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Mavs should exploit the Warriors stupid disposition to take stupid jumpers. And I'm seeing it happen. :tu

dg7md
Down 7 and the crowd is still fired up. Good sign.

T Park
04-29-2007, 09:30 PM

shit.

Doesn't do it half as much as that little fuck Harris.

Spare me.

Budkin
The Mavs are not going to lose this game. No way.

resistanze
Their pace is too slow

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 09:31 PM
J Rich needs to get going he is cold.

hitmanyr2k
:lol @ rat face getting called with the flop.

T Park
Warriors are taking stupid shots.

Take it at the Mav's big guys and get em in trouble....

Cry Havoc
04-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Haha! Charge On Harris!!! Owned.

Spurologist
Dirk on JRich is laughable

lefty

I agree

Cant_Be_Faded
FINALLY, get some harrington action up in here

hitmanyr2k
Yikes...Harrington is on lol. He's due for a good game. When was his last good game?

Dro210
Here comes Barnes... The energizer...

Fear the mohawk...

T Park
04-29-2007, 09:33 PM
and Avery goes small.

YAY AVERY!!! :lmao

E20
Dirk with the slam.

hitmanyr2k
:rolleyes @ Stephen Jackson thinking he's a one on one player. He should never be creating anything.

Vinnie_Johnson
Someone tell jackson he has teammates.

ponky
04-29-2007, 09:34 PM
throw it down dirk!

lefty

It's not the same thing (yeah, right :rolleyes )
:lol :lol :lol

E20
Here comes Barnes... The energizer...

Fear the mohawk...
He will foul out. He's fouled out every game in this series.

Cant_Be_Faded
LOLOL i have a black tongue, al harrington just proved himself to be the biggest pussy in the entire game

he let dirk get that dunk and didnt even hard foul

this is the fuckin playoffs, golden state's inexperience is like exuding from every game in this retarded series

Amuseddaysleeper
i can't see GS taking this game. They've only got 12 points in the first qt so far? they'r screwed

BUMP
04-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Dirk welcome back :spin

Dirk Nowitzki
GAME FUCKING OVER!! :sleep :sleep :sleep I am now going to relax and watch my boys control this game the rest of the way to tie it up! God I love these guys!!

Cry Havoc
As I said before: Ginobili knows how to play defense. He doesn't rely on the flop as his only method of playing his man.

Every single play the Warriors should set picks to get a mismatch on Dirk and go at him until he fouls out. Every. Single. Play.

dirk4mvp
Man I wish Walton was announcing this game.

Throw it down big man, throw it down!

Cry Havoc
GAME FUCKING OVER!! :sleep :sleep :sleep I am now going to relax and watch my boys control this game the rest of the way to tie it up! God I love these guys!!

I can't wait until the Warriors make a little run and get the crowd back into it.

E20

I acutally love it when he says that. I gotta find a clip of him saying that.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM

Ew.

T Park
If im the Warriors, you treat this like game 2.

Weather the storm, take a breath.

Then regroup, be agressive, and knock your shots down.

Keep taking it at Irk. Keep going to the hole, especially now that Diop is out.

Is Dampier hurt?

schadenfreude52

Dude, where were you the other night? Mavs fans were giving up like crazy! I was expecting you to help control the situation!

Dro210
He will foul out. He's fouled out every game in this series.

Haha, exactly, didn't say he was there to save the day and drop 40... He's bringin the energy and intensity off the bench

We all know Al Harrington's soft ass sure ain't bring that

dirk4mvp
Is Dampier hurt?

No but he sucks. No need to play him.

BUMP

whoa whoa whoa

what happened to all that trash talking before the game? you Spur fans flip flop almost as much as Bill Walton

Dirk Nowitzki
04-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I can't wait until the Warriors make a little run and get the crowd back into it.

Then the Mavs will answer back! This game is ours to lose and we wont let them go up 3-1 on us!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
i can't see GS taking this game. They've only got 12 points in the first qt so far? they'r screwed
Get one run, and it's anybody's game. It's too soon to tell. Dallas' transition D has some holes in it still I noticed..

Dirk Nowitzki
Dude, where were you the other night? Mavs fans were giving up like crazy! I was expecting you to help control the situation!

Drinking in downtown dallas :drunk :drunk

florige

You guys are sure getting ahead of yourselves and its only the 1st freakin qtr... :blah

T Park
It was actually funny when he did it in 03 for Kevin Willis when he dunked in Parker's missed three.

WILLIS

THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN!!

Spurologist
04-29-2007, 09:38 PM
It's times like these I wish the mavs still had Keith Van Horn.

lefty
04-29-2007, 09:38 PM
It was actually funny when he did it in 03 for Kevin Willis when he dunked in Parker's missed three.

WILLIS

THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN!!

That dunk was so vindicative : all out

florige
04-29-2007, 09:39 PM

GAwd I hope Golden State beats these prudes tonight.

Dro210
'Throw it down big man' is one of the classic lines in all of sports broadcasting

Amuseddaysleeper
nice!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:40 PM
This game is great! The fans are awesome.

E20
LMAO MVP chant.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
I was thinking...If Dallas loses it wouldn't be that shocking, because the Heat went in a sweep. It might be fate!

schadenfreude52
3!

jackiel1219
04-29-2007, 09:41 PM
damn the mavs keep flopping

Spurologist
04-29-2007, 09:42 PM
B Diddy

T Park
Get Pietrus in there to guard Howard Nelson.

Howard is killin the Warriors right now.

Of course Al Harrington's continued suckage is not helping either.

E20
^ That was not a flop by Howard. Harrington shoved off with his hand and clearly had his shoulderf lowerd.

boutons_
Warriors very cold

1Parker1
04-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Mavs will win it tonight...

Told ya. Mavs will win tonight, easily. Then I expect them to win the next 2 straight.

BUMP
give the Warriors props they will keep coming

Amuseddaysleeper
harrington should be benched for the rest of the series

Dirk Nowitzki
Mavs playing like fucking champions right now!! God I am proud of these guys!!

schadenfreude52
Told ya. Mavs will win tonight, easily. Then I expect them to win the next 2 straight.

:clap

T Park
Down 6 after 1.

Eh. Not great, but not bad.

Gotta get better shot selection.

J Rich has gotta go to the hole instead of settling for outside jumpers.

That simple.

dg7md

Yeah, up 6 against the Warriors and being down 2-1. True champs.

slayermin
^ That was not a flop by Howard. Harrington shoved off with his hand and clearly had his shoulderf lowerd.

Howard did accentuate the contact and nearly blew Dirk's knee out in the process. But it was an offensive foul.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-29-2007, 09:44 PM

Yep you know we are winning this series along with the championship. This Spurs fan knows her basketball!!

dg7md
Mavs fans are kings of premature ejaculation, seriously. 6 points up after 1 and its going to be a championship calibur win?! The series will just be tied anyway.

E20
Warriors very cold
What most people don't know is that the Warriors are probably the streakiest team in all of NBA history. Jason Richardson will not go off like he did last night, SJax is a streaky shooter, Ellis is not a shooter same with Baron they drive, Barnes is streaky, Pietrus is streaky as well.

BUMP

this is the first time i've ever seen a Spur fan not call an offensive foul against the Mavs a flop. its a start :clap

T Park
Told ya. Mavs will win tonight, easily. Then I expect them to win the next 2 straight

Your becoming more of a downer than Boutons.

florige
Yeah, up 6 against the Warriors and being down 2-1. True champs.

They are acting like its the 4th or something. lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Warriors very cold
That's a bad sign, because they're only down six.

If they ever get a hot run...

SpursDynasty
04-29-2007, 09:45 PM
A six point lead after one quarter is enough to give false hope to a Dallas team trailing 1-2. They're hitting a couple of bullshit shots, but will still lose.

Budkin
Howard did accentuate the contact and nearly blew Dirk's knee out in the process. But it was an offensive foul.

I noticed that too... very close call for Dirk's knee.

ThomasGranger
Nice mini run by the Mavs to finish out the quarter and pull away just as the Warriors started closing in. Still, the Mavs aren't out of the woods just yet.

slayermin

:wtf

T Park
this is the first time i've ever seen a Spur fan not call an offensive foul against the Mavs a flop. its a start

God, I'm gonna have to put on the wading boots.....

Dirk Nowitzki
Mavs fans are kings of premature ejaculation, seriously. 6 points up after 1 and its going to be a championship calibur win?! The series will just be tied anyway.

:sleep :sleep :sleep We have finally arrived. Game over!

dirk4mvp
Yep you know we are winning this series along with the championship. This Spurs fan knows her basketball!!

schadenfreude52
04-29-2007, 09:46 PM
this is the first time i've ever seen a Spur fan not call an offensive foul against the Mavs a flop. its a start :clap

progress!

ponky
This game is great! The fans are awesome.

yeah, the crowd is craaaaaazy, i'm jealous!

good first quarter mavs, jho ballin' all over the warriors. 36 minutes cannot be over any quicker for me, i haven't eaten today, i'm drinking and my stomach is full of butterflies

E20
It's kind of funny how all the Mavs fans are getting HELLA happy on a win over the Warriors. :lol

BUMP

point out one other time when a Mav fan said that this was a championship caliber win. this game is not even close to over. Spur fans all over this thread have already given up and you say we are the ones who are celebrating prematurely :drunk

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
They are acting like its the 4th or something. lol
The announcer said it's the first time in the series where the Mavs were leading the fourth quarter! :lol

The Mavs at best are gonna act all pumped. "We can be aggressive as them!" but they don't have that swagger that Golden State's giving me.
Can't wait to see how the 2nd quarter plays out.

T Park
I noticed that too... very close call for Dirk's knee

Please.

Dirk would've wiggled around in pain for an hour, winced and grimmaced, missed the second quarter and come out in the third all brand new.

I've seen his act one too many times.

He is destined to never have a bad injury.

E20
I backed up the flop on Harris as well.

BUMP
It's kind of funny how all the Mavs fans are getting HELLA happy on a win over the Warriors. :lol

not that funny, we've only beaten them once all year.

angel_luv
04-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Let's go Warriors! :)

dg7md
point out one other time when a Mav fan said that this was a championship caliber win. this game is not even close to over. Spur fans all over this thread have already given up and you say we are the ones who are celebrating prematurely :drunk

Dirk Nowitzki

schadenfreude52

Given how badly we've been sucking so far, who can blame us?

That said, I hope we can keep this composure throughout the rest of this game and the series.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
well, obviously, the Mavs showed up tonight. So of course they'd be. Friday was A Badddddd.. loss.

Vinnie_Johnson
Dallas is red hot shooting tonight.

slayermin
It's pretty much all Josh Howard so far.

1Parker1
04-29-2007, 09:48 PM

Don't add shit. I never said anything about winning no championship...I just think you're better than the Warriors...add to the Mavs always seem to get ref help when they need it most....:angel :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
:lol stupid threes. If I were a mav fan I'd be getting more comfortable by the minute.

T Park
stupid warriors.

GO TO THE BASKET!!!!

E20
I mean it's the Warriors, anybody associated with the Mavs should be lilke:

This is what is supposed to be happening.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
The Warriors must have the most ill advised shot selection in NBA history

T Park
Alright, now put Petrius on friggen Howard and LEAVE HIM THERE!!

Harrington has been a big dud this whole series. Very dissapointing.

resistanze
S-Jax - PASS

VaSpursFan
i wonder if the mavs sacks will shrivel up when they hit a dry spell and the warriors get hot. i wonder about the mavs mental toughness

Kobulingam
Mavs gonna lay an ass beating on Warriors tonight. 15 point win at least.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:50 PM
The Warriors must have the most ill advised shot selection in NBA history
That's the one thing I cringe at, when rooting for these guys. It's like the players think they're playing NBA live.

T Park
04-29-2007, 09:50 PM
amazing.

You drive, you get fouled.

Warriors aren't the smartest of teams :lol

Dro210
04-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Stop hatin on the Warriors.... They've got this!

How soon we all forget what the Mavs are best at...

CHOKING!

Vinnie_Johnson
Dirk lol

dallasmavsnfuego214
Mavs are playing great defense.

Mav fans who are clamoring for respect need to understand that beating an 8th seed when you are the #1 seed doesnt say anything. we need to go further.

im glad the Spur fans are not praising us, we still have more work to do. beating the Warriors is by no means the ultimate goal

Kobulingam
04-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Stop hatin on the Warriors.... They've got this!

How soon we all forget what the Mavs are best at...

CHOKING!

How can you choke when you're up by 10?

VaSpursFan
momentum shift coming

Vinnie_Johnson
Oh crap here they come.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
That's the one thing I cringe at, when rooting for these guys. It's like the players think they're playing NBA live.
But man, they make awesome plays to make up for it!