PDA

View Full Version : Rome Calls It Right: Bowen--most Hated Man In Az--ripped Their Fucking Hearts Out!

Man of Steel
05-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Fantastic.

Wonderful.

Bowen--hated more than even Horry and Stu Jackson in Phoenix--hit that last shot to win.

Bruce Bowen--GOD BLESS YOU.

DarrinS
05-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Best shot of his career. That shit was clutch.

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 11:14 AM
This is just the opening act for Horry hitting the game-winner over Amare in Game 7.

Man of Steel
05-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Fuck it--

You mean in GAME SIX!

Cry Havoc
05-17-2007, 11:19 AM
This is just the opening act for Horry hitting the game-winner over Amare in Game 7.

Ouuuuch. Even better, the Spurs are down 3, Horry drills a 31 footer to tie it with .1 left, and then D'Antoni gets a tech foul by running onto the court at Big Shot. :spin

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 11:21 AM
And, Phoenix fan, Rome is a huge fan of Bowen, not to mention Manu and the rest of the Spurs organization, so please stop using him as a reference against the Spurs. More importantly, nobody should really care what Rome has to say, but yesterday some of you guys jumped into an inaccurate thread saying Rome was "bashing the Spurs", which was not the case.

I suggest you form your own opinion.

NASHville
05-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I love the way Spurs fans flip-flop over their players. One game they hate 'em the next they love 'em. :lmao

Rummpd
05-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Speaking of flops, Suns fan = Bell and Nash take Manu's art to another level!

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Fuck it--

You mean in GAME SIX!
Well, Horry can't hit a game-winning shot in Game 6.

The way the curse has to work, is that Sun fan really has to believe that the curse is being lifted. He has to let go, and genuinely start feeling the joy of finally breaking through.

Then, he has to have it snatched away in an instant. Punched in the stomach. Head-butted in the nose. Clipped on the ankle. Kneed in the groin. Hip-checked into the scorer's table. So that he knows even the universe itself is "dirty."

MadDog73
05-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Well, Horry can't hit a game-winning shot in Game 6.

The way the curse has to work, is that Sun fan really has to believe that the curse is being lifted. He has to let go, and genuinely start feeling the joy of finally breaking through.

Then, he has to have it snatched away in an instant. Punched in the stomach. Head-butted in the nose. Clipped on the ankle. Kneed in the groin. Hip-checked into the scorer's table. So that he knows even the universe itself is "dirty."

Damn, Extra Stout is on today...

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I love the way Spurs fans flip-flop over their players. One game they hate 'em the next they love 'em. :lmao

True, many Spurs fans feel a sense of entitlement as they are used to their team flat out championship contending year after year, but they are passionate.

If the Suns ever win a championship and CONTINUE to contend in the following years, I'm sure the same human reaction will occur. Fans will point fingers and make excuses left, except for the universal ref bashing, and instead will look within the team for not rising to the occasion.

But there is a difference between criticizing a paid professional athlete for poor performance and hating them.

SRJ
05-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I don't want to stretch out their torment.

We've got our foot hovering over their throat. Win game six and grind the heel right into their windpipe.

mullet
05-17-2007, 11:33 AM
bowen snapped out of his regular season funk, at the best fucking possible time ever.

biggest shot of his career thus far.

i applaud your huevos sir.