My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fantastic.

Wonderful.

Bowen--hated more than even Horry and Stu Jackson in Phoenix--hit that last shot to win.

Bruce Bowen--GOD BLESS YOU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best shot of his career. That was clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just the opening act for Horry hitting the game-winner over Amare in Game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it--

You mean in GAME SIX!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just the opening act for Horry hitting the game-winner over Amare in Game 7.
    Ouuuuch. Even better, the Spurs are down 3, Horry drills a 31 footer to tie it with .1 left, and then D'Antoni gets a tech foul by running onto the court at Big Shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, Phoenix fan, Rome is a huge fan of Bowen, not to mention Manu and the rest of the Spurs organization, so please stop using him as a reference against the Spurs. More importantly, nobody should really care what Rome has to say, but yesterday some of you guys jumped into an inaccurate thread saying Rome was "bashing the Spurs", which was not the case.

I suggest you form your own opinion.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I love the way Spurs fans flip-flop over their players. One game they hate 'em the next they love 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of flops, Suns fan = Bell and Nash take Manu's art to another level!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it--

You mean in GAME SIX!
    Well, Horry can't hit a game-winning shot in Game 6.

The way the curse has to work, is that Sun fan really has to believe that the curse is being lifted. He has to let go, and genuinely start feeling the joy of finally breaking through.

Then, he has to have it snatched away in an instant. Punched in the stomach. Head-butted in the nose. Clipped on the ankle. Kneed in the groin. Hip-checked into the scorer's table. So that he knows even the universe itself is "dirty."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Horry can't hit a game-winning shot in Game 6.

The way the curse has to work, is that Sun fan really has to believe that the curse is being lifted. He has to let go, and genuinely start feeling the joy of finally breaking through.

Then, he has to have it snatched away in an instant. Punched in the stomach. Head-butted in the nose. Clipped on the ankle. Kneed in the groin. Hip-checked into the scorer's table. So that he knows even the universe itself is "dirty."

Damn, Extra Stout is on today...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the way Spurs fans flip-flop over their players. One game they hate 'em the next they love 'em.
    True, many Spurs fans feel a sense of en lement as they are used to their team flat out championship contending year after year, but they are passionate.

If the Suns ever win a championship and CONTINUE to contend in the following years, I'm sure the same human reaction will occur. Fans will point fingers and make excuses left, except for the universal ref bashing, and instead will look within the team for not rising to the occasion.

But there is a difference between criticizing a paid professional athlete for poor performance and hating them.

I'm a chessplayer. Are you?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to stretch out their torment.

We've got our foot hovering over their throat. Win game six and grind the heel right into their windpipe.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    bowen snapped out of his regular season funk, at the best ing possible time ever.

biggest shot of his career thus far.

i applaud your huevos sir.

Thread Information