View Full Version : cbs blog - Longoria gives birth to alien ... not really

td4mvp3
06-11-2007, 10:26 PM
anybody else catch this?

FreeStyle

By Mike Freeman
CBS SportsLine.com National Columnist
Tell Mike your opinion!

Enjoy these sexy and delicious ramblings from the HBIC -- the Head Blogger In Charge.

Updated: Jun/10/2007 08:36 PM

Longoria gives birth to alien ... not really
SAN ANTONIO -- So I am not one to gossip or read the National Enquirer -– that's my boy Pete Prisco's deal (he likes the magazines with the aliens and Bigfoot on the covers) -– but this is too juicy not to discuss.

I lost a bet to Tony Mejia from CBS SportsLine.com recently. One thing: Never bet against Mejia on matters of NBA. He knows the league as well as anybody. He'll dust you and then brag about it on his blog. Punk.

He smoked my ass on this bet I am too embarrassed to discuss and the end result was that I owed him a very expensive dinner.

We were enjoying our meal and the excellent wait service when I asked the waiter if any Spurs dined at the restaurant. Apparently a great many do. The waiters say all of the Spurs players are extremely courteous particularly Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Gregg Popovich is equally friendly. He sits at the same table in the back (not surprising) and tips extremely well.

The waiters there love the Spurs. They LOVE the Spurs.

Well, except one Spur. She's not on the team but she is practically a member of it.

Let's just say Eva Longoria isn't exactly well liked by many of the wait staff in this establishment.

Ah, let's just say she is hated.

"Mean and condescending" is how the waiter described her. His words, not mine. There were others equally unflattering.

Boy, how do you really feel, Mr. Waiter?

I almost threw up my salmon from laughing so hard when he described her.

Yes, you are shocked –- shocked! -– a Hollywood starlet allegedly treats waiters obnoxiously.

Just stunned.

On and on the waiter went describing her. He gave an example that had me chuckling again. At this type of high class and popular restaurant waiters can make a great deal of money in tips by turning around tables quickly. The more a waiter can sit people down, get them served, and subsequently sit down others, the more in tips they make.

In just several hours, at this kind of restaurant, they can earn hundreds of dollars.

The waiter said that once Longoria ordered a bottle of Pelligrino and a dessert. The bill was $18 and the tip five bucks.

The tip was fine. But Longoria stayed at the table for almost two hours and that is all she ordered.

The waiter was furious. He probably lost a great deal of money.

And he's still furious about it.

So there is your tabloid report. You can thank me later. You too, Prisco.

And trust me.

Our waiter got a huge tip. I don't ever want this guy mad at me.

The Red Hood
06-12-2007, 12:00 AM
:lol well can't say that I am surprised btw what ever happened with that whole altercation tony and eva had with the cop who pulled them over

player_twister
06-12-2007, 12:47 AM
I wonder If Eva or Tony will show up there again after this read. Word gets around.

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-12-2007, 12:54 AM
anyone really surprised?

T Park
06-12-2007, 01:03 AM
You can believe everything you read on the internets of course :rolleyes

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-12-2007, 01:04 AM
You can believe everything you read on the internets of course :rolleyes

I'm sure she treats everyone the same :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
06-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Gossip goes in the Club.

Everyone I know who knows has dealt with her or deals with her regularly says she's down to earth and nice.

She's been very cordial to me when I've met her a few times. *shrug*

But everyone is a bitch sometimes. :lol

atxrocker
06-12-2007, 11:06 AM
so to sum it up, eva is a fucking dirty skanky hoodrat from the streets of corpus who is full of herself and arrogant? none of this strikes me as news. and how the fuck did i know that tpork would have to get in his few words of defense for the whore? fucking pathetic.

Summers
06-12-2007, 12:04 PM
But everyone is a bitch sometimes. :lol

Agreed. It comes with age, I'm finding. I definitely have my moments.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
What??!!! A paying customer wanted to sit and relax in a restaurant despite not running up a large tab??!! The horror!! What a bitch.

dickface
06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
LMAO @ Spurs fans with their noses all up Tony Parker's ass. If this was a story about Jessica Biel or Cameron Diaz or any of the other Desperate Houseskanks, everyone would be talking about what a bitch she is. But since it's Tony's girl, she's just being persecuted by those asshole waiters. What the fuck is their problem....they've got the nerve to try and earn a living!!!!!!

AlamoSpursFan
06-12-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm sure she treats everyone the same :rolleyes

...just like shit.

:lol