View Full Version : 360

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 03:46 PM
I don't see any discussion on this.

Did you all see Tony's 360 move when he came down the lane and threw it up off the glass to score?

That was one of the sweetest moves that I have ever seen. I was like....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

:smokin

T Park
12-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Parker blows......

Its all Pop's fault we got such a horrible player in Parker, the Spurs shouldve traded for Baron Davis.

JUST WIN BABY!!!!!

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
LMAO.

Dude, you are schizophrenic.

E20
12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
They made a wallpaper just for that I think.

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/wpog_041203_1024.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Parker and Manu spent most of the first half loading up the highlight reels. There's probably about half a dozen plays in the game that could have been top ten nominees if Friday's were the "Not Top Ten" list on Sportscenter.

And don't get me started on Sportscenter. They spent all of about two seconds talking about this game. You have the two odds on favorites for the NBA Finals going head to head, Big Ben's big return, and a game that lived up to the hype with both teams showing amazing strengths and glaring weaknesses at times. What does ESPN do? No breakdown, no analysis. Instead they give it next to no coverage so they can sit there and keep blabbing about Balco and Barry Bonds. I realize it's an important story, but for the last three nights I swear they've just been saying the same things over and over and over again. Hell, one of their own guys finally said, "You know, I'm just sick of this story already."

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Agree. Nothing is going to happen to Barry Bonds, because the MLB has no rules regarding FDA approved drugs. So its a mute point.

E20
12-04-2004, 04:24 PM
ESPN says the Pups will go all the way and there defense is just as good as Spurs and Pistons. :lmao

smeagol
12-04-2004, 04:44 PM
ESPN can kiss my Argentinean ass.

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Do they have ESPN in Argentina? What about Chips A Hoy? I was just wondering.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-04-2004, 04:46 PM
The wolves go all the way? Hah! They will fall apart in the clutch because of Sprewell's malnutrition.

smeagol
12-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Do they have ESPN in Argentina? What about Chips A Hoy? I was just wondering.
ESPN, yes. But only one B-ball game per week. ESPN :flipoff

Chips Ahoy. At one point in time we had them. Not sure if, after the crisis in '02, you can still buy them.

Any other question, Mr. Sequ?

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 04:51 PM
Damn, you all got it rough over there. What do you all eat? Water and Rice?

smeagol
12-04-2004, 04:52 PM
No, we also have some pumpernickel bread . . .

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 04:55 PM
So, you're in the forum with a dirt floor, a commodore 64, rice, water, some ppn bread and no chips ahoy and one espn game a week? Damn, that sucks.

TMTTRIO
12-04-2004, 04:55 PM
That Manu behind the back and then throw it up into the basket was cool too. Last night there were a lot of highlight reels from our players.

smeagol
12-04-2004, 05:05 PM
So, you're in the forum with a dirt floor, a commodore 64, rice, water, some ppn bread and no chips ahoy and one espn game a week? Damn, that sucks.
No.

I live in NYC. Two bedroom brownstone in the Uper West Side of Manhattan. Probably will move next month 'cause I have twins on the way and I could use more space.

Been living in the city since 1996.

I have a nice HP (bought it six months ago).

I also bought League Pass so I can watch (wife permitting) every Spurs game.

Regarding the samck about Argentina (dirt floor, commodore and shit), that's pretty weak.

I invite you to visit my country, just to check out we don't live in the stone age like you probably think we do. But you probably have never left Texas in your life, so what I'm asking for is a stretch.

Oh Little One, bring on more smack about my country. You are very funny indeed.

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 05:11 PM
:lol I wasn't smackin your country. I am just breaking down the info I have received from the good folks from Argentina. :lol

Bro, I was born in England, moved to North Dakota, then to Kansas, then to San Antonio at the age of 6, then to Kansas at the age of 19, then back to San Antonio at the age of 22, then to Denver at the age of 24, then back to San Antonio at 26. So, I have been a few places. :lol

smeagol
12-04-2004, 05:18 PM
I was one of the good folks from Argentina feeding info in the chat room to you, my amigo. I don't recall anybody saying we live under "dirt floors". Becuase it is not true. And its offensive.

The commodore shit well . . . not true either.

In any case, next time we meet at the chat room, I will be glad to answer more questions about Argentina to pull you out of your ignorance.

Regarding the places you lived, they don't make you an authority on how people live in Argentina . . . (rice and water :lol )

ShoogarBear
12-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Sequ was born in England? So he can't be President?

Good, that's one thing I can cross off my worry list.

Ohyeah, I was contending last night that TP's spin move and reverse layup was his sweetest since the move in the Seattle playoff series.

SuperManu!!!
12-04-2004, 06:19 PM
SequSpur, i'm in Argentina and things are such as bad as you imagine. I hate when people who doesn't know anything about another country thinks that what they see at movies it's the only truth. DO you think we only have horses instead of cars? Do you think that brazil is only jungle and indians? Or maybe africa with only black people fighting lions????
The next time, research a little more before speaking

timvp
12-04-2004, 06:21 PM
What your step Sequ. Kori's mother-in-law's stepdad was from Argentina and played for their national soccer team.

:flipoff

smeagol
12-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Sequ is funny.

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 06:33 PM
:lol

Seru Giran
12-04-2004, 07:19 PM
What your step Sequ. Kori's mother-in-law's stepdad was from Argentina and played for their national soccer team.

:flipoff

what's his name?

btw I live in Argentina, Rosario, I own a Spectrum, I log in to this board every day after I pick my cotton.

Hey Smeagol don't be so sensitive, I don't think Sequ meant that in bad spirit.

SequSpur
12-04-2004, 07:21 PM
what's his name?

btw I live in Argentina, Rosario, I own a Spectrum, I log in to this board every day after I pick my cotton.

Hey Smeagol don't be so sensitive, I don't think Sequ meant that in bad spirit.

What's a Spectrum?

deepsouth
12-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Smeagol
You dont need to get angry over some dude's ignorance or maybe he is just teasing you.
However, we do have our rough places and our many beauties, as almost everybody has,
Our Havanas and the zillion beatiful BA women send you memories.

exstatic
12-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Isn't that where the 76ers used to play?

Sequ is probably the person most different from their forum persona, other than maybe MB.

Seru Giran
12-04-2004, 07:28 PM
What's a Spectrum?

that's a really old computer model.

smeagol
12-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Seru, Deepsouth:

I've been hanging out on this forum for a while now, and I have learned to like Sequ. I know he does not mean what he is writting about Argentina. That's why my last post on this thread was

"Sequ is funny". Because I do think he is funny.

I enjoy almost everybody's posts around here and I hardly get angry with anybody.

The only mother fucker that ticks me off is Laker Lanny (or was, 'cause he hasn't posted in a while).

Then there's Walton . . .

And there was another dude, rascal, but he is lost too . . .

maxpower
12-04-2004, 08:07 PM
You guys have to lighten up...I'm all for nationalism..but have a sense of humor. Shouldn't the absurdity of Sequ's portrayal of your country clue you in to it being a joke...I mean c'mon ...commodore 64??? That's next generation...aren't you guys still messing around with Tandys or ENIACS?

T Park
12-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Ataris maybe??

IBM's with the software coming in the 70s style colors?

RobinsontoDuncan
12-04-2004, 09:12 PM
lmao, yeah sequ was only joking, you cant take anything chicken little says seriously

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-04-2004, 10:55 PM

I think LJ has been hanging around ducks too often. :lol

ALVAREZ6
12-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Sequ, you better shut your fucking mouth, dont talk about my country like that.
You think we live dirty???

you have no idea.

Fat ass Texan... thats probably what you are.
Typical American racist huh?

ShoogarBear
12-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Damn, Sequ, can't believe you turned down that Secretary of State nomination.

Rummpd
12-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Dear ArgentinaFan

Some are ignorant of other cultures = their great loss.

Argentina, been there x 2 = great people, great food, beautiful scenery, great drink, absolutely beautiful and intelligent women and a country with a turbulent but still a beautiful history. Very European type of attitude and one of favorite top 10 out of >> 40 countries I have visited in my life in my field = public health person.

In fact, married a woman from Panama Zone area = about the only other place (well perhaps Iceland and Australia too) where I have seen such consistently 9-10s all over the place and one of her best friends was from rural Argentinia and was simply striking and very smart.

Manu is fabulous and reflects your country's great people well.

Buena fina de la semana.

MadDoc

smeagol
12-05-2004, 01:35 AM

you have no idea.

The little dude was joking.

SequSpur
12-05-2004, 01:39 AM

you have no idea.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b2/images/b2_15.jpg

Fat ass Texan? Yep... here is some of our fat ass toys.... Foreigner.

T Park
12-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Typical american racist??

So you argentinians think were racists??

Thats nice....

smeagol
12-05-2004, 11:03 AM
http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b2/images/b2_15.jpg

Fat ass Texan? Yep... here is some of our fat ass toys.... Foreigner.
:nope No need to get aggressive, SS.

You can put your toys away now, Americano.

Athenea
12-05-2004, 02:43 PM
:depressed :depressed Awwww Sequ...I thought my mission here was to enlighten u about my country and answer all your inquiries/questions...
What should I do now?? :depressed :depressed

ShoogarBear
12-05-2004, 02:52 PM
So you argentinians think were racists??

Can't imagine where that idea came from.

BTW, T Park, still working on that list of all those horrible, terrible things about Ben Wallace?

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-05-2004, 03:06 PM
'Sug,

You are talking about Tpark's (lack of) reasoning here, it's pretty easy to see where it came from.

T Park
12-05-2004, 06:55 PM
wtf are you talking about shoog.

Aggie, get a fuckin life.

smeagol
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
How did we end up talking about Tpark?

Lets get bak on topic, which is Sequ bashing my home country (and wanting to through bombs on our poor Chips Ahoy-less, commodore 64-loving countrymen).

Sequ, where were we . . .?

RobinsontoDuncan
12-05-2004, 07:05 PM
god that was too funny sequ, MEMO TO ALL ARGENTIAN BASKETBALL FANS, SEQU KNOWS THAT ARGENTINA IS NOT BACKWORD, HE IS ONLY BEING SARCASTIC AND FUNNY: hey if you cant laught at yourself your life must suck.

also, has the turn around with your economy started yet because i recently read an article saying that after the collaps (ps how exactly did that happen) there have been 15 million youths living below the poverty line, an absolutly shocking fact to me as i know a great deal about argentina.

i didnt know there were hot girls in iceland, there are only 250,000 people there though so survival of the fittest i guess

smeagol
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Memo to RtD: I know Sequ is being sarcastic and funny, I have only said it like five times in this thread alone.

I'm calling out on him just to see if he is around to have some more fun.

I can tell you about our collapse as a country but it would take to much band-with.

Autumnleaf
12-06-2004, 01:27 AM
I thought this thread was about TP's lay up in the Piston game, but...
Now it is a tread about 360 things you have to know about before you say anything about Argentina:)
All I wanna say is, hey, guys, take it easy. you don't need to punish youself for others' ignorance if they really know nothing about your country (I am from China, believe me, I know all those craps.) Or maybe you could send them a ticket, make them hotel reservations then invite them to visit your country, and hopefully they will change their mind.
Ignorance is just incurable.

Phenomanul
12-06-2004, 09:32 AM
This post is about Tony's spin move... did anyone make a video clip of it...???

gophergeorge
12-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Ahh.... I think all Argentinian women are ugly... Please provide proof to prove otherwise... :)

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Aggie, get a fuckin life.

I have one, and unlike you it at no point does it involve my lips planted on Pop's ass.

Shelly
12-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Sequ was too embarrassed to ask this, but he was wondering if y'all spoke Spanish down there. He's confused that y'all speakit the English so well :spin

Slomo
12-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Sequ's posts are often meant to be provocative but just to touch on something you said:

god that was too funny sequ, MEMO TO ALL ARGENTIAN BASKETBALL FANS, SEQU KNOWS THAT ARGENTINA IS NOT BACKWORD, HE IS ONLY BEING SARCASTIC AND FUNNY: hey if you cant laught at yourself your life must suck.

Sequ is not Argentinian so it's not a case of Argentinians laughing at themselves but more the situation of somebody mocking people from a different country which is not as funny.

ALVAREZ6
12-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Sequ, i dont care if you were joking.

Smeagol, i don't know how you think what he says is funny.

smeagol
12-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Sequ, i dont care if you were joking.

Smeagol, i don't know how you think what he says is funny.

Alvarez, calm down man. You haven't been in the forum long enough to know Sequ's persona.

He is a likeable character, although he can get on people's nerves.

Next time you see him in the chat room, talk smack with him for a while. If it doesn't work, propose to him a duel: pistols or fencing.

ALVAREZ6
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Alvarez, calm down man. You haven't been in the forum long enough to know Sequ's persona.

He is a likeable character, although he can get on people's nerves.

Next time you see him in the chat room, talk smack with him for a while. If it doesn't work, propose to him a duel: pistols or fencing.

o, cus that has a chance of happeneing

Solid D
12-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Parker's 360 or Beno's 360? :hat

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/udrih_360_041206.jpg

SequSpur
12-06-2004, 10:52 PM
What time zone is Argentina in? I need to know.

Also, do you all use underarm deodorant? Because your posts stink.

:blah

ShoogarBear
12-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Also, do you all use underarm deodorant? Because your posts stink.

:lmao

C'mon, Argentina, certainly you can do better than this old third-grade smack.

Solid D
12-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Since Argentina has Italian influence and Italian immigration history (Ginobili, Nocioni, Oberto)...then Argentina = Euros. :hat

SequSpur
12-06-2004, 11:49 PM
This topic is dead. Just like Rasho's postup game, alvarez's posts and smeagol's pickup lines.

smeagol
12-07-2004, 07:37 PM
This topic is dead. Just like Rasho's postup game, alvarez's posts and smeagol's pickup lines.

You mean to pick up ladies?

You are right, I never had them.

Luckily I've been dating my wife since I was 20, so no need for them.

By the way, Argentina is two hours ahead of NY.

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
sorry Sequ... my posts do stink.
http://zhenghe.tripod.com/flags/big/argentina.jpg

chungoman
12-07-2004, 10:18 PM
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/9783/shutthefuckup2ez.jpg

Phenomanul
12-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Again... all this anti-nationalism aside.... did anyone make a video clip of the spin move....

violentkitten
12-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Since Argentina has Italian influence and Italian immigration history (Ginobili, Nocioni, Oberto)...then Argentina = Euros. :hat

argentinians certainly seem to think they are european...

smeagol
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
argentinians certainly seem to think they are european...
You say that because you now many Argentineans . . . :rolleyes

violentkitten
12-07-2004, 11:38 PM
actually i do.

smeagol
12-07-2004, 11:47 PM
actually i do.
How many Argies do you know, violentpussy?

violentkitten
12-07-2004, 11:53 PM
about 7 and then of course you alleged argentines in this forum

smeagol
12-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Nice broad sample you got there.

You can probably write a book about how we Argentines act and how European we think we are. :flipoff

Athenea
12-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Nice broad sample you got there.

You can probably write a book about how we Argentines act and how European we think we are. :flipoff :nope
And u were the one in the chat saying we should ignore this violatedkitten :angel

smeagol
12-08-2004, 07:54 AM
:nope
And u were the one in the chat saying we should ignore this violatedkitten :angel
Sorry A, got carried away . . .

SlovenianGuy
12-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Maybe spurs' fans from argentina and slovenia should make our own forum ;)

On the second thought, it won't help. Sequ will join us for sure.

Athenea
12-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Maybe spurs' fans from argentina and slovenia should make our own forum ;)

On the second thought, it won't help. Sequ will join us for sure.
:lol :lol :lmao :lmao

violentkitten
12-08-2004, 11:31 AM
you all look the same to me

Athenea
12-08-2004, 12:52 PM
you all look the same to me
Before
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/7185/violentk3bx.png
After
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catlook.jpg
:angel

violentkitten
12-08-2004, 01:00 PM
bitch i dont do drag

Slo spurs fan
12-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Before
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/7185/violentk3bx.png
After
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catlook.jpg
:angel
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Athenea
12-08-2004, 02:11 PM
you all look the same to me :nerd

Awwww...sorry...I thought you were in need of glasses :angel

ALVAREZ6
12-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Sorry A, got carried away . . .

Yea Smeagol, you told me to ignore his douche bag ass, it's hard. Cus you know all the shit he talks isn't true, and he knows it too.

He just likes pissing people off because he has nothing better to do.

danyel
12-08-2004, 10:42 PM
The best description about argentinians I've heard, dont remember from whom was that argentinians are italians who speak spanish and believe themself british.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
12-08-2004, 10:58 PM
The best description about argentinians I've heard, dont remember from whom was that argentinians are italians who speak spanish and believe themself british.

Wasn't that French? Anyway it's a load of ********, that might be true some time ago, but I don't think it is right now.

SequSpur
12-08-2004, 10:59 PM
This topic was about Tony's 360. Time to close it up.