Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see any discussion on this.

Did you all see Tony's 360 move when he came down the lane and threw it up off the glass to score?

That was one of the sweetest moves that I have ever seen. I was like....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker blows......

Its all Pop's fault we got such a horrible player in Parker, the Spurs shouldve traded for Baron Davis.

JUST WIN BABY!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO.

Dude, you are schizophrenic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They made a wallpaper just for that I think.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker and Manu spent most of the first half loading up the highlight reels. There's probably about half a dozen plays in the game that could have been top ten nominees if Friday's were the "Not Top Ten" list on Sportscenter.

And don't get me started on Sportscenter. They spent all of about two seconds talking about this game. You have the two odds on favorites for the NBA Finals going head to head, Big Ben's big return, and a game that lived up to the hype with both teams showing amazing strengths and glaring weaknesses at times. What does ESPN do? No breakdown, no analysis. Instead they give it next to no coverage so they can sit there and keep blabbing about Balco and Barry Bonds. I realize it's an important story, but for the last three nights I swear they've just been saying the same things over and over and over again. , one of their own guys finally said, "You know, I'm just sick of this story already."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Nothing is going to happen to Barry Bonds, because the MLB has no rules regarding FDA approved drugs. So its a mute point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN says the Pups will go all the way and there defense is just as good as Spurs and Pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN can kiss my Argentinean ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they have ESPN in Argentina? What about Chips A Hoy? I was just wondering.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wolves go all the way? Hah! They will fall apart in the clutch because of Sprewell's malnutrition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they have ESPN in Argentina? What about Chips A Hoy? I was just wondering.
    ESPN, yes. But only one B-ball game per week. ESPN

Chips Ahoy. At one point in time we had them. Not sure if, after the crisis in '02, you can still buy them.

Any other question, Mr. Sequ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you all got it rough over there. What do you all eat? Water and Rice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, we also have some pumpernickel bread . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're in the forum with a dirt floor, a commodore 64, rice, water, some ppn bread and no chips ahoy and one espn game a week? Damn, that sucks.

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Manu behind the back and then throw it up into the basket was cool too. Last night there were a lot of highlight reels from our players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're in the forum with a dirt floor, a commodore 64, rice, water, some ppn bread and no chips ahoy and one espn game a week? Damn, that sucks.
    No.

I live in NYC. Two bedroom brownstone in the Uper West Side of Manhattan. Probably will move next month 'cause I have twins on the way and I could use more space.

Been living in the city since 1996.

I have a nice HP (bought it six months ago).

I also bought League Pass so I can watch (wife permitting) every Spurs game.

Regarding the samck about Argentina (dirt floor, commodore and ), that's pretty weak.

I invite you to visit my country, just to check out we don't live in the stone age like you probably think we do. But you probably have never left Texas in your life, so what I'm asking for is a stretch.

Oh Little One, bring on more smack about my country. You are very funny indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't smackin your country. I am just breaking down the info I have received from the good folks from Argentina.

Bro, I was born in England, moved to North Dakota, then to Kansas, then to San Antonio at the age of 6, then to Kansas at the age of 19, then back to San Antonio at the age of 22, then to Denver at the age of 24, then back to San Antonio at 26. So, I have been a few places.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was one of the good folks from Argentina feeding info in the chat room to you, my amigo. I don't recall anybody saying we live under "dirt floors". Becuase it is not true. And its offensive.

The commodore well . . . not true either.

In any case, next time we meet at the chat room, I will be glad to answer more questions about Argentina to pull you out of your ignorance.

Regarding the places you lived, they don't make you an authority on how people live in Argentina . . . (rice and water )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequ was born in England? So he can't be President?

Good, that's one thing I can cross off my worry list.

Ohyeah, I was contending last night that TP's spin move and reverse layup was his sweetest since the move in the Seattle playoff series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SequSpur, i'm in Argentina and things are such as bad as you imagine. I hate when people who doesn't know anything about another country thinks that what they see at movies it's the only truth. DO you think we only have horses instead of cars? Do you think that brazil is only jungle and indians? Or maybe africa with only black people fighting lions????
    The next time, research a little more before speaking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What your step Sequ. Kori's mother-in-law's stepdad was from Argentina and played for their national soccer team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequ is funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What your step Sequ. Kori's mother-in-law's stepdad was from Argentina and played for their national soccer team.

what's his name?

btw I live in Argentina, Rosario, I own a Spectrum, I log in to this board every day after I pick my cotton.

Hey Smeagol don't be so sensitive, I don't think Sequ meant that in bad spirit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's his name?

btw I live in Argentina, Rosario, I own a Spectrum, I log in to this board every day after I pick my cotton.

Hey Smeagol don't be so sensitive, I don't think Sequ meant that in bad spirit.

What's a Spectrum?

Thread Information