PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans Fans check in

Pages : [1] 2

Phil Hellmuth
08-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Trying to see who else is a Texan Fan.

ATRAIN
08-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Yo!! As bad as we suck, ill be rooting for them.

Fillmoe
08-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Is it possible to get all 8 of them to post here?

Holt's Cat
08-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Here boss.

TheZackAttack!
08-01-2007, 12:41 PM
The Texans have fans?

Holt's Cat
08-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Yes they do.

Phil Hellmuth
08-01-2007, 01:06 PM
I am loving our defense but the O could be or rather is questionable this season, I am projecting 6-7 wins for the Texans.

J.T.
08-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Why be a fan of the team that passed on VY and Reggie Bush, and still isn't going to make the playoffs?

Holt's Cat
08-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Why not be a frontrunner? I don't know.

inconvertible
08-01-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.royalalbertamuseum.ca/natural/insects/projects/_images/hscrick.jpg

O-Factor
08-01-2007, 01:28 PM
After they passed on Vince, I could no longer support them

ATRAIN
08-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Why be a fan of the team that passed on VY and Reggie Bush, and still isn't going to make the playoffs?

Reggie sucks, Vince Im still upset about.

ATRAIN
08-01-2007, 01:45 PM
After they passed on Vince, I could no longer support them

you never did anyways

J.T.
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Reggie sucks, Vince Im still upset about.

If they took Bush you know as well as I do that you and every other Texans fan would own both of his jerseys and would prob wear them every day.

shyne
08-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Im here

BUMP
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
its possible to actually stick to one team and not hop around on championship bandwagons

shyne
08-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I will always be a Houston football fan, I dont give a shit what anyone says. Hell Warren Moon is still my all time favorite player lol.

midgetonadonkey
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I was always an Oilers fan and will always be a Texans fan despite what anyone says. Yeah they aren't too good but they will be better. Fuck all the bandwagon fans.

T Park
08-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Here.

If Schaub is half as good as advertised, and the Oline holds up, this team should be good.

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Fuck the Texans, they are a sorry ass organization. One bad move after another. I was an Oilers fan which makes me root for the Titans now, but really there is only 1 team that matters......The Dallas Cowboys. Texans will always be second...no actually third tier to the 'Boys.

BUMP
08-02-2007, 11:56 AM
If the Oline holds up, this team should be good.
:lol

BUMP
08-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Fuck the Texans, they are a sorry ass organization. One bad move after another. I was an Oilers fan which makes me root for the Titans now, but really there is only 1 team that matters......The Dallas Cowboys. Texans will always be second...no actually third tier to the 'Boys.

fifth tier after OU and Texas

(maybe 6th after A&M, but thats debatable)

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 12:02 PM

I believe this post says Texans fans check in not Boys fans check in.....don't let the door hit you on your way out BITCH!!! When I get Madden 08, ill play you Texans vs Boys and I will WIN........... BOOK IT!!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Ha, I bet Baylor can kick their ass

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 12:03 PM
fifth tier after OU and Texas

(maybe 6th after A&M, but thats debatable)

How dare you put OU and Texas in the same sentence!!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 12:08 PM
I believe this post says Texans fans check in not Boys fans check in.....don't let the door hit you on your way out BITCH!!! When I get Madden 08, ill play you Texans vs Boys and I will WIN........... BOOK IT!!!

Ohhhh looks like a texan fan got mad, LOL. Lighten up, you sound like a pissy suns fan. Im a Cowboy fan. We check in where ever the fuck we please!

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Ohhhh looks like a texan fan got mad, LOL. Lighten up, you sound like a pissy suns fan. Im a Cowboy fan. We check in where ever the fuck we please!

I am not mad, but since we are comparing to Suns fans you sound like DA SUNS FAN coming in here trolling in a forum your not wanted in......CHOKE on the BITCH!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I am not mad, but since we are comparing to Suns fans you sound like DA SUNS FAN coming in here trolling in a forum your not wanted in......CHOKE on the BITCH!!

I call you a suns fan and you call me one back, NICE creative comeback there. But I guess you were trembled because you are dealing with a Cowboys fan and your nervousness made your comeback blow more than bandwagoners who used to be mavs fans a few years ago but are now are spurs fans.(don't you just shake your head at those people). Don't worry it, happens to alot of fans of lesser teams who attempt to be on a Cowboys fan's level.

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I call you a suns fan and you call me one back, NICE creative comeback there. But I guess you were trembled because you are dealing with a Cowboys fan and your nervousness made your comeback blow more than bandwagoners who used to be mavs fans a few years ago but are now are spurs fans.(don't you just shake your head at those people). Don't worry it, happens to alot of fans of lesser teams who attempt to be on a Cowboys fan's level.

What the fuck are you talking about?? I called you a suns fan cause you might as well be one trolling in a thread that you shouldnt even comment on. I was a cowboys fan once, but its hard for me to support a team that is over-run by a owner. Yeah I used to like the Mavs, I support Texas in all sports. I hate the Mavs now yes its true, but we all know why. As far as dealing with a BOYS fan.....ha bitch please dont make me go find you and slap you for being a ignorant bitch!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:03 PM
As a Cowboys fan I reserve the right to post wherever the fuck I want. And how can it be trolling when I speak the truth? THE TRUTH. So basically you are admitting you are a bandwagoner huh? Jumping teams. "I used to be a fan of this team but now Im not, and I use to be a fan of this team, but I hate them now." TYPICAL BANDWAGONER! Why don't you go back to the Club and talk about favorite "things" and leave sports talk to men and real fans. Go ahead and find me, I'll leave your ass bleeding like Nash!

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:10 PM
As a Cowboys fan I reserve the right to post wherever the fuck I want. And how can it be trolling when I speak the truth? THE TRUTH. So basically you are admitting you are a bandwagoner huh? Jumping teams. "I used to be a fan of this team but now Im not, and I use to be a fan of this team, but I hate them now." TYPICAL BANDWAGONER! Why don't you go back to the Club and talk about favorite "things" and leave sports talk to men and real fans. Go ahead and find me, I'll leave your ass bleeding like Nash!

OK OK the bleeding like Nash was my idea FUCKHEAD and you know it. Yeah I USED too be a fan of some of those teams and you can call me a bandwagon whatever, it wont hurt my feelings. I would rather be a bandwagon fan than a Cowboys fan! (With the exception of Marion Barber, he is bad ass)

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Texans

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
OK OK the bleeding like Nash was my idea FUCKHEAD and you know it. Yeah I USED too be a fan of some of those teams and you can call me a bandwagon whatever, it wont hurt my feelings. I would rather be a bandwagon fan than a Cowboys fan! (With the exception of Marion Barber, he is bad ass)

Okay...BANDWAGONER!!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:13 PM
If you'd rather be a bandwagoner than a fan of the most successful franchise in NFL history, then that would make you a loser!

TheZackAttack!
08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Texans

:stirpot:
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

BeerIsGood!
08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
A real fan doesn't switch teams - no matter if the reincarnation of Hitler becomes the owner. Not even if the star comes out of the closet. Never.

TheZackAttack!
08-02-2007, 01:16 PM
A real fan doesn't switch teams - no matter if the reincarnation of Hitler becomes the owner. Not even if the star comes out of the closet. Never.

Cheers :toast

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:20 PM

Yeah they are a better team, it doesn't take an idiot to figure that out, but because your a cowboys fan doesn't mean shit so NO you cant do what you please. If your trying to be a better troll all I can say is

DA_SUNs_FAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>O-FACTOR

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Guess I was never a real fan of thiers

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:23 PM
If you'd rather be a bandwagoner than a fan of the most successful franchise in NFL history, then that would make you a loser!

I'd rather be a loser.......so if your so horny for them why are you posting in a TEXANS thread......go make your Cowgirls thread.

mardigan
08-02-2007, 01:26 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/tim_layden/08/01/texans.postcard/index.html

TheZackAttack!
08-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Guess I was never a real fan of thiers

Or a real fan of who you are rooting for now then :nope

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah they are a better team, it doesn't take an idiot to figure that out, but because your a cowboys fan doesn't mean shit so NO you cant do what you please. If your trying to be a better troll all I can say is

DA_SUNs_FAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>O-FACTOR

Still whining like a suns fan huh? "Quit posting here, whah, whah whah you can't do that" Lol, I told you, we post where we want, so get used to it Bandwagoner. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free Bandwagoner.

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I'd rather be a loser.......so if your so horny for them why are you posting in a TEXANS thread......go make your Cowgirls thread.

Okay Bandwagoner, be a loser then :lol

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Or a real fan of who you are rooting for now then :nope

The Texans didn't exist then!! I was a man without a team for a few years there, I rooted for the bucks because I was a Lohn Lynch fan but when he got traded to the Broncos the Texans came to be so here I am. I was a oilers fan when I was a kid and then they moved. Its hard for me to be a die hard fan for a team out of state so I dont really pull for the Titans. Even if Vince is there oh and btw that is why Ofactor roots for them, he sucks Vince off like no other.

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Still whining like a suns fan huh? "Quit posting here, whah, whah whah you can't do that" Lol, I told you, we post where we want, so get used to it Bandwagoner. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free Bandwagoner.

Its actually the Spurs fans that tell the suns fans to stop posting here you fucking idiot!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:47 PM
The Texans didn't exist then!! I was a man without a team for a few years there, I rooted for the bucks because I was a Lohn Lynch fan but when he got traded to the Broncos the Texans came to be so here I am. I was a oilers fan when I was a kid and then they moved. Its hard for me to be a die hard fan for a team out of state so I dont really pull for the Titans. Even if Vince is there oh and btw that is why Ofactor roots for them, he sucks Vince off like no other.

So Bandwagoner lets get this straight, you've been a Oilers, Titans, Texans, Buccaneers and Cowboys fan at various times in your life. Thats gotta be some kind of Bandwagoner record or some shit. Thats embarassing. LOL, Hey nothing wrong with rooting for my boy Vince Bandwagoner

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Its actually the Spurs fans that tell the suns fans to stop posting here you fucking idiot!!

Huh? I am a Spurs fan, been one ALL MY LIFE, which is more than you could say. Just like I've been a Cowboy fan ALL MY LIFE. What, you are on year 3 as a Spurs fan or something like that.

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:53 PM
So Bandwagoner lets get this straight, you've been a Oilers, Titans, Texans, Buccaneers and Cowboys fan at various times in your life. Thats gotta be some kind of Bandwagoner record or some shit. Thats embarassing. LOL, Hey nothing wrong with rooting for my boy Vince Bandwagoner

I never claimed the Titans, learn how to read ignorant fuck

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Huh? I am a Spurs fan, been one ALL MY LIFE, which is more than you could say. Just like I've been a Cowboy fan ALL MY LIFE. What, you are on year 3 as a Spurs fan or something like that.

There you go again being a fucking idiot!! Say what you want obviously you and your Cowboys god complex your going to say im wrong even though you really DON'T know do you!!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 01:57 PM
There you go again being a fucking idiot!! Say what you want obviously you and your Cowboys god complex your going to say im wrong even though you really DON'T know do you!!

Hmmmmm, I agree you are wrong. Lighten up Bandwagoner. You know why there is a Hole in Texas Stadium, so God can watch his team play.

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
I never claimed the Titans, learn how to read ignorant fuck

Yeah you did, when you calimed Oilers. Didn't you know they were the Tennessee Oilers before they were the Titans. So by claiming being an oiler fan you are claiming Titan fan. Either way, if you want to go back and take back that you were ever a Titans fan, thats cool. I'll allow you. Doesn't change the fact that you are a Bandwagoner

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Hmmmmm, I agree you are wrong. Lighten up Bandwagoner. You know why there is a Hole in Texas Stadium, so God can watch his team play.

Its either that or he can piss on them anytime he wants too!

O-Factor
08-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Its either that or he can piss on them anytime he wants too!

No you are thinking of Houston's Reliant Stadium Thats why it has that retractable roof. It serves as a toilet lid.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
When the Oilers left I wasn't a fan of any team. Fuck the Titans and Fuck Bud Adams. I just watched games but didn't give a shit about who won. I don't give a shit how shitty people think the Texans are, I'll still back them no matter what. Hell, I've been an Astros fan since I was a kid. Their sucking has changed my opinion of them.

BUMP
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
When I get Madden 08, ill play you Texans vs Boys and I will WIN........... BOOK IT!!!
i know that post wasnt directed to me, but that sounds like a challenge.

i only have ps2 sorry, but if you have ps2 then i'll give you my name. im pretty good not one of the elite, but i know i can probly give you a challenge. its the only game i have believe it or not, so i have a lot of time to play lol.

shyne
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey we're just one Peyton Manning injury away from the division this year. We own Jacksonville, and I think we are better than Tennessee this year. But I wont wish injury on Peyton.

TheZackAttack!
08-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Hey we're just one Peyton Manning injury away from the division this year. We own Jacksonville, and I think we are better than Tennessee this year. But I wont wish injury on Peyton.

LOL, keep telling yourself that!

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 07:42 AM
No you are thinking of Houston's Reliant Stadium Thats why it has that retractable roof. It serves as a toilet lid.

Don't speak too soon isn't the new cowboys stadium going to be the same?

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Don't speak too soon isn't the new cowboys stadium going to be the same?

The Cowboys stadium is going to the greatest stadium ever built, so its not the same as the texans stadium. Another difference is the texans stadium houses shit anyway, like a big toilet.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 10:46 AM
I made a thread for ignorant O-factor

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1890932#post1890932

peewee's lovechild
08-03-2007, 10:56 AM
After two teams, the city of Houston has delivered nothing.

No championships.

Nothing.

But, they did deliver one of the greatest and most memorable events in NFL history . . . losing a 32 point lead in a Wild Card playoff game.

That was beautiful.
I'm not sure any other team could've fucked up that bad.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 11:13 AM
After two teams, the city of Houston has delivered nothing.

No championships.

Nothing.

But, they did deliver one of the greatest and most memorable events in NFL history . . . losing a 32 point lead in a Wild Card playoff game.

That was beautiful.
I'm not sure any other team could've fucked up that bad.

Never the less i would rather root for them than the cowboys. Up until a few days ago I didnt really care about them, but since O-factor is being a ignorant bitch, I decided that I hate them now.

peewee's lovechild
08-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Never the less i would rather root for them than the cowboys. Up until a few days ago I didnt really care about them, but since O-factor is being a ignorant bitch, I decided that I hate them now.

You can hate my Boys all you want.
Meanwhile, we'll just keep adding on to our trophy collection.

You're starting to sound like a Mavs fan.
And, that isn't a very good thing.

Token Black
08-03-2007, 11:46 AM
The City of Houston gets owned on every level of football in Texas. Their HS teams cant win state with the Dallas schools (Southlake Carroll) owning them, they have no college team worth a shit, and their NFL team is among the worst in the league.

peewee's lovechild
08-03-2007, 11:50 AM
The City of Houston gets owned on every level of football in Texas. Their HS teams cant win state with the Dallas schools (Southlake Carroll) owning them, they have no college team worth a shit, and their NFL team is among the worst in the league.

San Antonio's "Alamo Heights" (my neighborhood) are State Champs.

Houston's got nothing on us.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 11:50 AM

hahaha low blow, well there is a difference im not saying the texans are better, in fact if they face the cowboys im sure they will lose. At least I dont act like a suns fan like Ofactor trolling in forums for the sake of being a ignorant ass!

peewee's lovechild
08-03-2007, 11:54 AM
hahaha low blow, well there is a difference im not saying the texans are better, in fact if they face the cowboys im sure they will lose. At least I dont act like a suns fan like Ofactor trolling in forums for the sake of being a ignorant ass!

Okay, cool.
But, you're still going to owe me $100.

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 12:02 PM

He was a mavs fan 3 years ago before jumping ship to be a spurs fan.

ATRAIN
San Antonio's "Alamo Heights" (my neighborhood) are State Champs.

Houston's got nothing on us.

DID You go to school there, I didnt know brownsville had a school called Alamo Heights ;)

ATRAIN
He was a mavs fan 3 years ago before jumping ship to be a spurs fan.

You really are a stupid idiot arent you

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 12:03 PM

Nothing ignorant about saying the Cowboys are superior to the texans and all other NFL teams. Thats just the truth bandwagoner.

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 12:03 PM
You really are a stupid idiot arent you

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Truth hurts doesn't it!

samikeyp
08-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I like the Texans and will always root for them except against the Cowboys.

Oh wait, I don't live in Houston but root for them...I must be a bandwagoner. :rolleyes

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Truth hurts doesn't it!

not the truth get your facts straight. If you want to say yes I liked the mavs when they had finley and nash, I liked all 3 teams in Texas. As I recall you used to root for the mavs too, but we started to hate them at the same time when the spurs got screwed.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:08 PM

Oh wait, I don't live in Houston but root for them...I must be a bandwagoner. :rolleyes

according to what some of these guys are saying yes I guess you and i are bandwagoners

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 12:11 PM
not the truth get your facts straight. If you want to say yes I liked the mavs when they had finley and nash, I liked all 3 teams in Texas. As I recall you used to root for the mavs too, but we started to hate them at the same time when the spurs got screwed.

Don't get the facts twisted like your panties. I HAVE ALWAYS been a Spurs fan. I do root for the other Texas teams UNLESS they are playing the Spurs. Spurs and Cowboys have always been my 2 teams. But YOU have rooted for the Mavs against the Spurs. Thats bad form man.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Don't get the facts twisted like your panties. I HAVE ALWAYS been a Spurs fan. I do root for the other Texas teams UNLESS they are playing the Spurs. Spurs and Cowboys have always been my 2 teams. But YOU have rooted for the Mavs against the Spurs. Thats bad form man.

WHen was this?? I guess you being a cowboy fan have telepathy cause I dont ever reacall this?

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM

So that according to your definition...your a bandwagon fan too? So do you still root for the mavs......because I dont!!

O-Factor
08-03-2007, 12:24 PM
So that according to your definition...your a bandwagon fan too? So do you still root for the mavs......because I dont!!

Now you are just being an idiot. I've only had one team in NBA and NFL. Spurs and Cowboys. I've gone for the mavs when it suits my intrests, but have never rooted against the Spurs or Cowboys in all my life. When it comes being a fan, Hell, Im a fucking institution son.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Now you are just being an idiot. I've only had one team in NBA and NFL. Spurs and Cowboys. I've gone for the mavs when it suits my intrests, but have never rooted against the Spurs or Cowboys in all my life. When it comes being a fan, Hell, Im a fucking institution son.

But you still said you rooted for the mavs and other teams. You have also rooted for the texans but yet come in here talking shit about them. What is that, I guess it half bandwagon and half traitor!!!

BUMP
08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
you can hate on the Mav fans for hating on the Spurs but atleast we stay loyal to a team and root for the same one.

im a metroplex fan. i root for the Mavs, Cowboys, Rangers, Stars and always will

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 12:34 PM
you can hate on the Mav fans for hating on the Spurs but atleast we stay loyal to a team and root for the same one.

im a metroplex fan. i root for the Mavs, Cowboys, Rangers, Stars and always will

I like the stars, but do they even show hockey on tv still?

samikeyp
08-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Ive rooted for the Spurs and Cowboys for 30 years....I would say that makes me pretty loyal to a team.

StylisticS
08-04-2007, 02:37 PM

Same with me. I root for the Texans as well unless they are playing the Cowboys. I don't hate the Texans. Most Cowboy fans don't hate the Texans. We look at them like a little brother of the Cowboys. But there is definetly no hate at all coming from the Cowboys side. But, for whatever reason, they hate us with a passion.

ATRAIN
08-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Same with me. I root for the Texans as well unless they are playing the Cowboys. I don't hate the Texans. Most Cowboy fans don't hate the Texans. We look at them like a little brother of the Cowboys. But there is definetly no hate at all coming from the Cowboys side. But, for whatever reason, they hate us with a passion.

I dont hate the cowboys, I just made that cowboy thread and was talking crap to piss off Ofactor. I love the Texans and will root for the cowboys unless its against Houston. I just felt like fighting and pissing Ofactor off, which I am sure I didnt.

theroc5
08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Im more of a NBA (Spurs) and soccer guy ( mls, epl) but i do follow the texans abit. More then any nfl team. So I guess im checkn in
Oh since were talking about teams in sports

1. Spurs

2.Dynamo
3.Texans
4.Arsenal

other then those teams I go for anyone facing the mavs or basically any team that plays in Dallas lol

shyne
08-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Texans' offensive line trying to build on last year's progress
By CHRIS DUNCAN, AP Sports Writer
August 7, 2007

HOUSTON (AP) -- Mike Brisiel found a chair next to a giant fan and guzzled a sports drink as the Texans wrapped up another practice in the oppressive Houston heat Tuesday.

The 6-foot-5, 310-pound lineman worked with the starting offensive front, but the second-year pro said there's nothing to read into that. He spent last season on the practice squad and he's competing now with third-year Texan Drew Hodgdon and rookie Kasey Studdard for a backup role on the final roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I'm basically fighting for my life," he said. "Every play matters to me."

The same could be said of the entire offensive line.

The unit has taken flak from fans and the media since the franchise's inception, blamed for high sack totals and an anemic rushing attack. Center Steve McKinney, who played four seasons in Indianapolis before coming to the Texans in 2002, said the criticism was often unfair.

"You get sick of hearing that," McKinney said. "Everyone thinks it's the offensive line, but there are 11 guys out there and each one has a responsibility in protection. It's tough, but you always play with a chip on your shoulder because you know what's being said.

"This year," he said, "I really want us to play well and make a statement."

Last season, the line made clear progress -- the Texans cut their sack total from 68 in 2005 to 43 in '06 and increased their rushing first downs by 17, from 89 to 106.

McKinney, entering his 10th season, says the line has "picked up where we left off" in December and continues to show improvement in training camp.

He also likes what he's seen from quarterback Matt Schaub, who replaced David Carr, and knows the Texans have never had a back as explosive as Ahman Green, who signed as a free agent in March.

"You see the holes opening up," he said. "You see Ahman just hitting them fast and running downhill. That kind of gets you excited as a lineman. You say, 'You know what? That's nice, what we just did. We haven't really had that.'

"You see Schaub hit Andre Johnson on a quick 18-yard out and you say to yourself, 'You know what? We could be pretty good."'

The main concern at the moment is getting everybody healthy.

Brisiel played right guard on Tuesday, in place of Fred Weary, who rolled his right ankle in practice Monday. Chester Pitts, the expected starter at left guard, missed Tuesday's practice due to back spasms and McKinney moved over from center to fill in.

Eric Winston and Ephraim Salaam remain the starting tackles and Mike Flanagan, another possible starting center, did the snapping for the first-team offense.

Coach Gary Kubiak said the injuries to Weary and Pitts are minor, though Pitts will miss Saturday's preseason opener against Chicago.

Their absences give more opportunities to the rest of the backups.

Jordan Black and Scott Jackson have maneuvered into likely reserve roles at tackle.

Brisiel played in Europe in the spring. Hodgdon made five starts at center last season. Studdard grew up in Colorado -- Kubiak's wife used to babysit him -- before he became a three-time All-Big 12 performer at Texas.

The competition will do nothing but help the depth of the Texans line.

"We've got some talent," McKinney said. "We've got some players who can do some good things on the field, probably more so than we've had in the past. We still have to continue building.

"But you can see flashes of what we can be and know what we're truly capable of."

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I think Atrain and Ofactor are secret lovers.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 06:34 PM
I figure Ofactor is the taker.

BUMP
08-08-2007, 07:59 AM
I like the stars, but do they even show hockey on tv still?
to be honest i really dont follow the Stars that much. i mean, i'll only root for them to win and stuff but i dont have much interest in the NHL. if they go on a Stanley Cup run i'll probly watch their games so that might be bandwagoning or frontrunning but who cares? its only hockey :spin

peewee's lovechild
08-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Hey ATRAIN:

The Texans suck ass!!!!!

(I plan to start every morning with this phrase)

ATRAIN
08-13-2007, 10:27 AM
I think Atrain and Ofactor are secret lovers.

just cause he sucks me off doesnt mean that we are lovers

ATRAIN
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey ATRAIN:

The Texans suck ass!!!!!

(I plan to start every morning with this phrase)

We will see about that ho!!

rayray2k8
08-13-2007, 10:54 AM

After passing up on Young and Bush, it's hard to actually root for the texans, but I wonder how they'll do this season. :depressed

ATRAIN
08-13-2007, 12:14 PM
After passing up on Young and Bush, it's hard to actually root for the texans, but I wonder how they'll do this season. :depressed

I said it once and ill say it again, im glad they passed on reggie, I think he is very over-rated!! VY though, yeah I still cry about that one.

Roxsfan
08-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I was always an Oilers fan and will always be a Texans fan despite what anyone says. Yeah they aren't too good but they will be better. Fuck all the bandwagon fans.

FUCK YEAH...loyal fans FTMFW :smokin

http://www.gotexanstore.com/prodimages/14/reliant_end_zone2.jpg

ATRAIN
08-14-2007, 10:09 AM
hey whens the next texan pre season game?

midgetonadonkey
08-14-2007, 10:17 AM
They got the Cards on Saturday at 3pm.

midgetonadonkey
08-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Hopefully Von Hutchins can step up now that Earl is out for the season. They are already weak at the safety position as it is.

ATRAIN
08-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Hopefully Von Hutchins can step up now that Earl is out for the season. They are already weak at the safety position as it is.

yeah hopefully, hey we should start a thread that says HOUSTON TEXANS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS to piss off peewee and ofactor.

peewee's lovechild
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
yeah hopefully, hey we should start a thread that says HOUSTON TEXANS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS to piss off peewee and ofactor.

Hey Atrain,

The Texans suck ass!!!!!

ATRAIN
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey Atrain,

The Texans suck ass!!!!!

hahaha you wont be saying then whem we win the Superbowl bitch!!

peewee's lovechild
08-14-2007, 11:54 AM

That right there is the greatest example of humor.

Not even Jerry Seinfeld could top that.

midgetonadonkey
08-14-2007, 12:53 PM

Even I wouldn't go that far.

ATRAIN
08-14-2007, 01:02 PM
hahah I know its all in good fun.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 10:08 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/columns/story?columnist=mosley_matt&id=2978578&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

HOUSTON -- Texans defensive end Mario Williams desperately wants to blend in with his teammates, but that's no easy task when you're perhaps the most controversial No. 1 overall draft choice in league history.

Nationally, the Texans were ripped for not selecting running back Reggie Bush. But in this city, homegrown quarterback Vince Young will always be the one who got away.

To his credit, Williams has somehow remained patient with the persistent questions. Asked whether he'd ever daydreamed of being, say, the third overall pick, Williams didn't hesitate.

"No, because it would've been the same type of stuff," he said. "It would've been just as bad because people don't look at the overall situation. They just wanted someone else."

Fortunately for the Texans, Williams hasn't let the unreasonable expectations put him in the tank. When last season ended, he offered to take every member of the defensive line on an all-expense-paid vacation to Brazil. When only three teammates expressed any interest in the trip, he instead holed up at the Texans' Methodist Training Facility, where he dropped 10 pounds and added even more quickness to his game.

If you don't count his unscheduled appearance in a YouTube video driving his burnt-orange Lamborghini at 150 mph on a highway in North Carolina, it's been a pretty solid offseason for Williams.

"He's matured a lot as a person," second-year coach Gary Kubiak said. "There's no doubt about that. As a player, things are easier for him now. He doesn't have to work so hard just at the base schemes and what we're doing. Now he's just got to grow basically as a pro; coming up with more packages to rush the passer, coming up with more moves. That's where he's got to get better, to become more effective."

It seems odd that a coach who built his reputation as an offensive coordinator in Denver appears to be staking his future to a talented but young defense. The Texans have chosen a defensive lineman in the first round in four consecutive drafts, in part because the first two picks, Travis Johnson and Jason Babin, haven't exactly worked out.

Kubiak hired former Dolphins defensive coordinator Richard Smith to change the defense from a 3-4 to a 4-3, and the early returns were disastrous. Through the first three games of 2006, the Texans' defense was allowing 483.7 yards per game as the team was outscored, 98-49.

In order to create some semblance of a pass rush, Smith played Williams on both sides, and moved him inside on third-down passing situations. As a result, Williams wasn't consistent, and his inability to register a sack through the first three games only added to his self-doubt.

"Moving him all around wasn't the right thing to do," Smith said. "We decided to let him get good at one spot, so he could just let his instincts take over."

Even now, veteran defensive end N.D. Kalu occasionally pulls Williams aside to remind him not to be so mechanical. Kalu, who played college football a few miles from Reliant Stadium at Rice, has served as a sounding board for young players such as Williams and this year's first-round draft choice, defensive tackle Amobi Okoye.

"I looked over the other day and Mario was counting his steps before making a move," Kalu said. "He's got 20 different people in his ear, and sometimes you have to say, 'Screw the coaches, screw the technique.'"

Williams finished with only 4½ sacks last season, but he played half the season with a foot injury that kept him out of practice and required pain-killing injections. A lot of players attempt to explain that sacks don't tell the whole story -- especially when they don't record many. But that's not the case with Williams.

Asked about his personal goals heading into this season, Williams said he wanted the single-season sack record. When I reminded him that he came up 18 sacks shy of that mark, his expression didn't change.

"You have to aim high," Williams said. "So I want the record."

Lost in the fallout from the 2006 draft is the fact that second-round draft choice DeMeco Ryans had a remarkable season at middle linebacker, finishing with 125 tackles and 3½ sacks. At 23, he's already the unquestioned leader of this defense. The only problem is that the former Alabama star is so unassuming that coaches have asked him to become more of a vocal presence on the field.

"I've coached players like Gary Plummer and Ken Norton Jr.," Smith said, "and DeMeco already has the recognition skills those guys had in their 10th years. A lot of times rookies will come over to the sideline all wide-eyed when something goes wrong, but that never happened to him."

Ryans said he takes a lot of pride in the fact that the Texans have chosen to build around their defense.

"We have to be the backbone of the team," he said. "If the offense can put a few points on the board, we think we can do the rest."

A week after the Texans fell to 0-3 with an embarrassing loss to the Redskins last season, they held the Dolphins to 289 yards in a 17-15 victory. Over the final 13 games of the season, the Texans had the 10th-best overall defense in the league, and allowed only 303.8 yards per game.

"We weren't as bad as we thought we were," said cornerback Dunta Robinson, a first-round draft choice in 2004.

Robinson spent February and March living out of a Ramada Inn in Newark, N.J., while working out at a nearby training facility. He had to take a shuttle to the facility because he left his two cars in Houston.

"It felt so good winning those last two games of the season that I just wanted to keep going," he said. "This city deserves a winning football team, and I felt like we all needed to do something extra to make that happen."

Now, we'll see if all that work pays off.

Nice read. Very promising defense.

UtownSpur
08-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I dont understand how San Antonio fans talk so much trash on the city of Dallas during basketball season..but once football season comes around this town turns into Dallas jr. I just dont get it.

GO TEXANS!!!!!

theroc5
08-18-2007, 04:46 PM
I dont understand how San Antonio fans talk so much trash on the city of Dallas during basketball season..but once football season comes around this town turns into Dallas jr. I just dont get it.

GO TEXANS!!!!!
same here

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Hey Atrain,

The Texans suck ass!!!!

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 08:52 PM
The offensive line only gave up one sack and from the clips I saw they gave Matt Schaub pretty good protections. Hopefully this will carry over to the regular season.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 10:04 PM
The defenses lack of sacks is a concern.

StylisticS
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
The defenses lack of sacks is a concern.

A complete 180 from the way the Texans started out back in 2002. You guys had a horrid offense. They couldn't even score in PRESEASON yet alone the regular season. Yet the defense ran by Dom Capers was one of the best in the league at the time.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 10:33 PM
A complete 180 from the way the Texans started out back in 2002. You guys had a horrid offense. They couldn't even score in PRESEASON yet alone the regular season. Yet the defense ran by Dom Capers was one of the best in the league at the time.

Not at all. They had the #20 defense in points allowed in 2002. This is their best defense ever.

Last year from week 3 on they were the 10th ranked D. They will be better this year.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Not at all. They had the #20 defense in points allowed in 2002. This is their best defense ever.

Last year from week 3 on they were the 10th ranked D. They will be better this year.

They're still running the 4-3 Defense, right?
I don't know why they didn't stick with Caper's 3-4 system.

Extra Stout
08-18-2007, 11:14 PM
That's because he'll have been dead for several decades before that happens. It's hard to say things when you are dead.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:16 PM
That's because he'll have been dead for several decades before that happens. It's hard to say things when you are dead.

:lol :lol :lol

Extra Stout
08-18-2007, 11:17 PM
The offensive line only gave up one sack and from the clips I saw they gave Matt Schaub pretty good protections. Hopefully this will carry over to the regular season.
I watched a little bit of the Panthers-Eagles game. On one particular play, David Carr held the ball in the pocket for several seconds while trying to figure out a Cover-2, then ran straight towards a pass rusher, then ran 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage before turning around and running forward. He ended up with a 5-yard sack.

Obviously the problem is the Panthers' offensive line.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:20 PM
They're still running the 4-3 Defense, right?
I don't know why they didn't stick with Caper's 3-4 system.

They don't have the personnel for a 3-4. They tried moving Babin to OLB and it didn't work. He is a DE. As is Williams. They will get the best of Travis Johnson this season and ND Kalu next to him will provide for a decent middle D Line. Okoye will be a good backup until he wins over the starting spot. Plus Richard Smith is well versed in the 4-3 defense. He is a good defensive coordinator. He knows the talent they have and will get the best from them.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:21 PM
I watched a little bit of the Panthers-Eagles game. On one particular play, David Carr held the ball in the pocket for several seconds while trying to figure out a Cover-2, then ran straight towards a pass rusher, then ran 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage before turning around and running forward. He ended up with a 5-yard sack.

He actually performed better than Delhomme, and word around the campfire is that the competition is heating up between the two.

I look for Carr to resurrect his career in Carolina.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:21 PM

Carr sucks balls. He is so shell shocked his career is over. A dumb fuck coworker of mine keeps saying he will win the starting job in Carolina. He will be lucky to not get cut.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:22 PM
He actually performed better than Delhomme, and word around the campfire is that the competition is heating up between the two.

Speaking of the devil...

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:26 PM
They don't have the personnel for a 3-4. They tried moving Babin to OLB and it didn't work. He is a DE. As is Williams. They will get the best of Travis Johnson this season and ND Kalu next to him will provide for a decent middle D Line. Okoye will be a good backup until he wins over the starting spot. Plus Richard Smith is well versed in the 4-3 defense. He is a good defensive coordinator. He knows the talent they have and will get the best from them.

Richard Smith is such a great coordinator that he changed Williams' position like three hundred times. Smith never gave Williams a chance to get acclimated to any particular position. And, while Kalu is a good leader, he's an 11 year veteran whose going to be loosing a step or two very soon.

There was absolutely no reason to switch to a 4-3 defense. That was a stupid decision by Kubiak. Besides, Williams played on a 3-4 defense in college and to force him to play in a 4-3 only fucks with his confidence.

I still don't think that Kubiak is the one to lead the team to the playoffs. But, then again, as a Cowboys fan . . . I don't give a good god damn if the Texans hang themselves.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM

Another point to make, this person never watched a single Texans game the past few years. He knows nothing of David Carr.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Carr sucks balls. He is so shell shocked his career is over. A dumb fuck coworker of mine keeps saying he will win the starting job in Carolina. He will be lucky to not get cut.

The way Delhomme's been playing, it wouldn't surprise me if Fox yanks him at week 3 if he keeps playing lousy.

Mark my words.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Another point to make, this person never watched a single Texans game the past few years. He knows nothing of David Carr.

I didn't watch every single game, but then again, neither did you.

The games I did watch were painful though.

Joe Montana couldn't do much better with that team.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Richard Smith is such a great coordinator that he changed Williams' position like three hundred times. Smith never gave Williams a chance to get acclimated to any particular position. And, while Kalu is a good leader, he's an 11 year veteran whose going to be loosing a step or two very soon.

There was absolutely no reason to switch to a 4-3 defense. That was a stupid decision by Kubiak. Besides, Williams played on a 3-4 defense in college and to force him to play in a 4-3 only fucks with his confidence.

I still don't think that Kubiak is the one to lead the team to the playoffs. But, then again, as a Cowboys fan . . . I don't give a good god damn if the Texans hang themselves.

Being a Cowboys' fan you know too well about a team that hangs itself. Remember Romo as a holder last season? Anyway, they expected too much of Williams last year and have now realized the error of their ways. And don't talk shit about Kubiak because he has won as many playoff games as a head coach as Wade Phillips. At least Kubiak has won 2 rings as an assistant. Something Phillips knows nothing about.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:30 PM
The way Delhomme's been playing, it wouldn't surprise me if Fox yanks him at week 3 if he keeps playing lousy.

Mark my words.

How many Panthers' preseason games have you watched?

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Wade Phillips only shot...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pd9rKIKS6Jk

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Being a Cowboys' fan you know too well about a team that hangs itself. Remember Romo as a holder last season? Anyway, they expected too much of Williams last year and have now realized the error of their ways. And don't talk shit about Kubiak because he has won as many playoff games as a head coach as Wade Phillips. At least Kubiak has won 2 rings as an assistant. Something Phillips knows nothing about.

First of all, you want to talk about hanging themselves?? Houston knows this better than any other team:

32 point half time lead farted away to a second string quarterback (Reich) on a wild card playoff game!!!!!!

That was the mother of them all.

As to your other weak point, Phillips has lead a two teams to playoffs as a head coach . . . can you say the same thing about Kubiak??

Anyway, as to your point of "expecting too much of Mario Williams" and that "now they realized the error of their ways" . . . well, that just reeks of professional acumen.

Yea, as you said, Smith is soooo well versed in the 4-3 defense. So much so, that he depended on a first year rookie comming into a new defensive system he's never played in.

It's a no wonder why Houston is stuck on 2nd gear.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:40 PM
How many Panthers' preseason games have you watched?

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Wade Phillips only shot...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pd9rKIKS6Jk

Weren't you the one saying that it was a forward pass??

However, it wasn't a 32 point meltdown a-la Houston Oilers.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2007, 11:43 PM
First of all, you want to talk about hanging themselves?? Houston knows this better than any other team:

32 point half time lead farted away to a second string quarterback (Reich) on a wild card playoff game!!!!!!

That was the mother of them all.

As to your other weak point, Phillips has lead a two teams to playoffs as a head coach . . . can you say the same thing about Kubiak??

Anyway, as to your point of "expecting too much of Mario Williams" and that "now they realized the error of their ways" . . . well, that just reeks of professional acumen.

Yea, as you said, Smith is soooo well versed in the 4-3 defense. So much so, that he depended on a first year rookie comming into a new defensive system he's never played in.

It's a no wonder why Houston is stuck on 2nd gear.

Way to bring up something that happened 15 years ago. That is really relevant.

And how did those 2 playoff appearances that Phillips "led" his team to turn out? I'm curious.

And they were just playing with Williams, to see what he can do. They didn't need him at every position like you are trying to say.

If you hate the Texans so much why don't you just stay the fuck out of this thread? Go to your "I'm so delusional I think the Cowboys are legit Super Bowl contenders" thread.

peewee's lovechild
08-18-2007, 11:52 PM
And how did those 2 playoff appearances that Phillips "led" his team to turn out? I'm curious.

I'll respond to that with you're own quote:

Way to bring up something that happened 15 years ago. That is really relevant.

And they were just playing with Williams, to see what he can do. They didn't need him at every position like you are trying to say.

What the hell???

Do you even know what Parcells did with Demarcus Ware and Marcus Spears in their first years??

Don't give me that crap!!
They had no idea what they were doing and they had no real reason to switch to the 4-3 defense.

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I'll respond to that with you're own quote:

What the hell???

Do you even know what Parcells did with Demarcus Ware and Marcus Spears in their first years??

Don't give me that crap!!
They had no idea what they were doing and they had no real reason to switch to the 4-3 defense.

The older things I bring up happened to the actual person in question. You bring up old shit that happened to an old franchise no longer in the city. None of the people involved in the Oilers' downfall are still with this current Houston franchise.

And they had every reason to switch back to the 4-3. They have a better and deeper DL group than they do a line backer group. Why try and convert defensive ends to OLBs if they can just switch schemes?

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 12:48 AM
And like I said before....

If you hate the Texans so much why don't you just stay the fuck out of this thread? Go to your "I'm so delusional I think the Cowboys are legit Super Bowl contenders" thread.

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 12:49 AM
And your "I believe Brady Quinn is the second coming of Montana because I am a complete homer and can't look at things from every angle" thread.

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 12:56 AM
The older things I bring up happened to the actual person in question. You bring up old shit that happened to an old franchise no longer in the city. None of the people involved in the Oilers' downfall are still with this current Houston franchise.

And they had every reason to switch back to the 4-3. They have a better and deeper DL group than they do a line backer group. Why try and convert defensive ends to OLBs if they can just switch schemes?

That's funny because the Cowboys had the same dilemma but still made the switch to the 3-4.

They just converted a couple of the DEs (Ellis) into OLs, and that was that.

It will probably take your coordinator another 4 seasons to figure that one out.

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 01:00 AM
And your "I believe Brady Quinn is the second coming of Montana because I am a complete homer and can't look at things from every angle" thread.

Joe Montana did play at Notre Dame.

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 01:38 AM
That's funny because the Cowboys had the same dilemma but still made the switch to the 3-4.

They just converted a couple of the DEs (Ellis) into OLs, and that was that.

It will probably take your coordinator another 4 seasons to figure that one out.

How is Ellis doing this season?

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Joe Montana did play at Notre Dame.

So did Ron Powless.

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 01:40 AM
How is Ellis doing this season?

Not much yet.
But, he was having a career year last year until he got hurt.

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 01:41 AM
So did Ron Powless.

Ron Pawlus didn't have the same hype Quinn did.
Not even close.

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 01:49 AM

Ron Pawlus didn't have the same hype Quinn did.
Not even close.

Of course he did. He was recruited out of high school by Montana himself. Even given his number as a rookie. Plus, hype doesn't equal a good QB.

midgetonadonkey
08-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Not much yet.
But, he was having a career year last year until he got hurt.

A career year up until week 8?

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 02:06 AM
A career year up until week 8?

That would be correct.

peewee's lovechild
08-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Of course he did. He was recruited out of high school by Montana himself. Even given his number as a rookie. Plus, hype doesn't equal a good QB.

First of all, Pawlus didn't have the same NFL hype that Quinn had. That's the point I was making. Your point applies to Jimmy Clausen, not Quinn.

Secondly, you're right that hype doesn't make a good quarterback. But, Quinn did have the same hype that Manning had comming out of college. That's all I was saying.

StylisticS
08-19-2007, 06:48 PM

Going by points allowed is not a good way to characterize if the defense was good or not. Just like the NBA, we don't judge how good a defense by ppg. Most of the time, we look at the fg percentage. In the NFL, you look at the total yards. What was their ranking that year. I may be wrong anyway though. It's just that Texan games were so horribly , slow, and boring to watch. I remember them beating Pittsburgh 24-6 w/o scoring an offense touchdown and only having 46 yards on offense that day.

shyne
08-19-2007, 07:20 PM
What do you guys think about Jacoby Jones so far, he looks like he could be one of the steals of the draft?

UtownSpur
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Jones is doing great so far. I would not be surprised if he is the #2 reciever by week 4. That punt return he had was really something to watch.

shyne
08-19-2007, 11:36 PM
I like this kid alot, you can tell from his body language that he thinks hes the best player on the field, even if hes not. They should line him up in the slot, and let linebackers and safety's try and cover him, he has blazing speed.

peewee's lovechild
08-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Hey Atrain,

The Houston Texans suck ass.

ATRAIN
08-20-2007, 09:41 AM

LOL midge didnt you know that as cowboy fans they can do what they want and post were they want too.....kind of reminds me of suns fans

midgetonadonkey
08-26-2007, 12:09 AM
They beat the Cowboys. They aren't as bad as they think.

Roxsfan
08-26-2007, 01:27 AM
Go Texans

http://assets.houstontexans.com/assets/news/top_stories/449.jpg

shyne
08-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Jacoby Jones is gonna be a stud

ATRAIN
08-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Only preseason, but it still feels great.

ATRAIN
08-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Cowboys still winless in reliant

scott
08-26-2007, 09:55 AM
If you are a Texans fan, Shaub looked great. I was impressed by his ability to get a quick release, a few times the Boys had good pressure on him but he was able to get the throw off. I haven't seen enough Texans games to know if the improvement is the line or Shaub is just better than Carr, but that is a great sign.

Also, Ahman Green looked driven and quick. Maybe the best he has looked in years. Things are definitely looking up for the Texans.

For Dallas, last night the effort was pathetic and our kick coverage woes continue. Terry Glenn and TNew really need to get back for the opener, their absences change our team so much. Also, I am worried about Spencer starting at OLB week 1. He is getting good pressure, but not showing the ability to play pass or read the run very well. I say we start Carpenter or Burnett at OLB and bring Spencer in as situational pass rusher to start (moving Carpenter or Burnett back inside in the nickel D).

If Brad Johnson ever needs to play, we are fucked.

Sweetey
08-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Romo is still a HOMO and Dallas is still the "girls".

Nuff said !

GO TEXANS !!!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/jlo49/TexansBlue.jpg

Obstructed_View
08-26-2007, 11:36 AM
The Texans looked pretty good on both sides of the ball. Their lines were both good. David Carr wishes he had that kind of protection. Ahman Green is a very smart runner when he's behind a good line. He looked like he was back at Nebraska. The Cowboys' special teams were terrible, from kick coverage to missing extra points. Having made some mistakes and having lost the game enables the coaches to get the players to focus.

Any team that loses their starter is fucked. Brad Johnson is about as good a backup as you could hope for, if he can stay upright. His interception wasn't any worse than Romo's was.

mardigan
08-26-2007, 02:34 PM
And like I said before....

:lol Coming from the guy who started the Cowboys up 20 against the world champs thread. At least hes not starting stupid ass threads trying to bash your team

mardigan
08-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Schaub looked real good, he gets rid of the ball really fast and makes great decisions. The line and Green both looked good as well, wouldnt be surprised to see the Texans get to 8 wins this year. Cowboys played like shit, special teams coverage still sucks, still getting really no pressure, the offense looked sloppy, couldnt stop the run, couldnt run the ball, missed tackles everywhere, ugly game, glad its only the p-season. Gramatica might have gotten himself cut missing that pat as well

TheZackAttack!
08-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Texans played a sound game. Imagine if Andre Johnson had a Manning, Palmer or Brees throwing to him. Would of loved to see both first teams finish it out though.

peewee's lovechild
08-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Schaub looked real good, he gets rid of the ball really fast and makes great decisions. The line and Green both looked good as well, wouldnt be surprised to see the Texans get to 8 wins this year. Cowboys played like shit, special teams coverage still sucks, still getting really no pressure, the offense looked sloppy, couldnt stop the run, couldnt run the ball, missed tackles everywhere, ugly game, glad its only the p-season. Gramatica might have gotten himself cut missing that pat as well

The Texans did look good, I must admit. But, the Boys just looked sloppy on both sides of the ball. When we got three flags (Davis, Adams, and Davis again), I knew we would be in for a long night.

The special teams looked like shit. The defensive coverage was sloppy and I'm still not seeing Romo completely comfortable, although he did have a couple of damned good plays.

Gramatica did lose job, though. Nick Folk will be kicking for the boys this year.

Whisky Dog
08-27-2007, 02:58 PM
The Texans did look good, I must admit. But, the Boys just looked sloppy on both sides of the ball. When we got three flags (Davis, Adams, and Davis again), I knew we would be in for a long night.

The special teams looked like shit. The defensive coverage was sloppy and I'm still not seeing Romo completely comfortable, although he did have a couple of damned good plays.

Gramatica did lose job, though. Nick Folk will be kicking for the boys this year.

Unless Folk shanks a few in their final PS game, but that's not likely.

The Texans did a good job of game planning and running plays to exploit Spencer and Aaron Glenn. They played it with regular season intensity. That said, it their division and conference I'm sure they'll still lose 9 to 10 games.

spurQ
08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm here too.... We's all here!!

midgetonadonkey
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Unless Folk shanks a few in their final PS game, but that's not likely.

The Texans did a good job of game planning and running plays to exploit Spencer and Aaron Glenn. They played it with regular season intensity. That said, it their division and conference I'm sure they'll still lose 9 to 10 games.

Their division is the weakest it's been in years. The Titans blow and the Jags have always been owned by the Texans. The AFC is still a difficult conference but there is no way they lose 9 or 10 games.

peewee's lovechild
08-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Their division is the weakest it's been in years. The Titans blow and the Jags have always been owned by the Texans. The AFC is still a difficult conference but there is no way they lose 9 or 10 games.

The Titans blow so hard that they couldn't stop VY last year.

There will be plenty more of him this year.

09-01-2007, 12:23 AM
peelove child we got more champiohips than you,check our sport history.houston have 44 championships in total,Have much do san antonio has only 4.plus we got houston dynamo who won it in 2006.houston dynamo is looking for their 2 championship banner.
houston energy won it 3 title
houston astros won it 1 nlcs
houston comets won 4 title
houston mudcat won it in the old day.
so houston is a titletown since 1880.champion city,usa
viva houston #1
so we houston outscored san antonio in the title zone.

O-Factor
09-01-2007, 12:25 AM
peelove child we got more champiohips than you,check our sport history.houston have 44 championships in total,Have much do san antonio has only 4.plus we got houston dynamo who won it in 2006.houston dynamo is looking for their 2 championship banner.
houston energy won it 3 title
houston astros won it 1 nlcs
houston comets won 4 title
houston mudcat won it in the old day.
so houston is a titletown since 1880.champion city,usa
viva houston #1
so we houston outscored san antonio in the title zone.

Not that I would ever defend peewee, but I sure hope you are being sarcastic with all these so called "titles", :lmao. Who the fuck are the dynamos, energy, comets and mudcats, and more importantly, who gives a shit unless its pro Basketball, Football, or Baseball. San Antonio>>>Houston. The END.

midgetonadonkey
09-01-2007, 12:41 AM
You embarrass me. As a Houston sports town.

09-01-2007, 12:41 AM
i got the years mess up it was in 1889 when we got to raise the roof in the bayou city.houston have a total of 44 championships.what do san antonio show only 4 banner.you pick on us we do it to you.we here to express our thought of the game not to get people upset or mad.let shake hand.let support all of texas team.we got to support houston team,dallas team,san antonio team.i support the spurs when they won the nba championship y that because they are from texas.let spurs win y dallas win y also houston win.let show pride for our team from texas.

09-01-2007, 12:47 AM
see that what i mean.mr.midgetonadonkey,i love my city.houston have more team.you should worry about your own team.why are you worry about the at&t center.they going to upgrade it?what your thought about the center.

09-01-2007, 01:09 AM
alll houston fans check out the website www.houstonsportsteam.com.check how many championship we have won.from the past y present y future.look how many houston buffalo won.houston have alot of championship.thank god that i live in champ city since 1976.woooooooohoooooooooooooo.

09-01-2007, 01:11 AM
houston fans only www.houstonsportsteam.com.

09-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Just go to houstonsportsteam.com look at all those championships team from the old days to present.

09-01-2007, 01:23 AM
let try this again.it http://houstonportsteam.com/
i'am glad i call houston my home.houston you my favorite city.other city are jeaousy of us.let them talk about us.houston is the largest city in texas.like people say every word you say it will come back to haut you.so be care ful what you say about other people say.big man is watching you.

09-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Try www.yahoo.com y put houston sports team.

09-01-2007, 01:27 AM
i love to rub people head when they see that houston is a city of champion.since 1889.When was san antonio first championships?

T Park
09-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Texans are about to acquire Michael Boulware from the Seahawks apparently.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 02:00 PM
First, just let me say this:

Hey, ATRAIN:

The Houston Texans suck ass!!!!

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Now, as for [email protected]:

First, learn to write.
Fuck, I could barely make out what you were trying to say.

Secondly, just who the fuck are the Energy and the Mudcats??
Are they the type of teams you find on Obscure Sports Quarterly??

Lastly, just what the fuck is your point?

The Rockets could never hold a candle to the Spurs' legacy. As for the Comets and Dynamo . . . all I have to say is: So what?

Who the fuck cares?

None of this changes the fact that the Texans suck ass.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 02:05 PM
let try this again.it http://houstonportsteam.com/
i'am glad i call houston my home.houston you my favorite city.other city are jeaousy of us.let them talk about us.houston is the largest city in texas.like people say every word you say it will come back to haut you.so be care ful what you say about other people say.big man is watching you.

Houston sucks balls.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 02:06 PM
alll houston fans check out the website www.houstonsportsteam.com.check how many championship we have won.from the past y present y future.look how many houston buffalo won.houston have alot of championship.thank god that i live in champ city since 1976.woooooooohoooooooooooooo.

Champ city????

:lmao

mardigan
09-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Texans look to replace loss of Earl with acquisition of Boulware
ESPN.com news services

Updated: September 1, 2007, 2:32 PM ET

The Texans filled a need for a safety by acquiring Michael Boulware on Saturday from the Seahawks in exchange for former first-round pick Jason Babin.

Texans coach Gary Kubiak needed help at the position because of the season-ending loss of veteran Glenn Earl. Boulware, a former second-round choice, lost his starting job and was destined to be moved. The Seahawks brought in Brian Russell and Deon Grant to start at safety. In fact, the Seahawks were five deep at safety and had the depth to be able to make a deal.

"I heard that I'm going to Seattle," Babin said. "We knew it was a possibility. It's the way football goes, just do what you can while you're here."

Babin, the 27th pick in the 2004 draft, appeared in 15 games last season with three starts and had 26 tackles and five sacks.

He said the Seahawks told him they liked his pass-rushing ability.

"Seattle, they said, 'We're going to give you some chances to do some damage,'" he said. "So hey, time to go up there and rush the passer."

Boulware started eight games last season for the Seahawks and had 39 tackles and two interceptions. He had 73 tackles and four interceptions in 2005 and 63 tackles and five interceptions as a rookie.

ESPN.com Senior writer John Clayton and The Associated Press contributed to this report

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3000595

mardigan
09-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Texans release veteran McCardell, punter Stanley
ESPN.com news services

Updated: September 1, 2007, 4:02 AM ET

Houston Texans: The Texans released 20 players on Friday, including Keenan McCardell and Chad Stanley, the only punter in franchise history.

The Texans must release two more players to get to the league-mandated 53-player limit by 5 p.m. Saturday.

McCardell was signed just before training camp to bolster Houston's receiving group, but the emergence of third-round pick Jacoby Jones pushed the 37-year-old out of a job. McCardell, who was released by San Diego after last season, was injured through a big chunk of camp and had just one reception in the preseason.

Jones, a former track standout from Division II Lane College, caught on so quickly that coach Gary Kubiak kept just five receivers.

"We drafted him [Jones] in the third round and had I been standing here today with him having a slow process of becoming a player in this league and helping this team, then there's no doubt we'd be keeping six," Kubiak said. "But his growth in such a short period of time and what he's been able to do has helped us go with five wide receivers and that's the bottom line."

Stanley was beat out by three-time Pro Bowler Matt Turk, who averaged 38.3 yards per punt last year with the Rams.

"He'd be the first to tell you he didn't kick as well last year especially when we got out of the nice environment of Reliant," Kubiak said. "We thought it was important that we push him this year and that's why Turk was brought in."

The Texans also released second-year running back Wali Lundy, a starter a year ago. Houston signed Ahman Green in the offseason and has 1999 Heisman Trophy winner Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado.

"Samkon has had an excellent offseason," Kubiak said. "Wali improved, but I think the whole group improved and it was a tough call between him and Samkon and we felt like Samkon has won that position. It was very difficult to let Wali go."

Others cut on Friday were center Drew Hodgdon, guard Mike Brisiel, receivers Bethel Johnson and David Anderson, quarterback Jared Zabransky, running back Darius Walker, fullback Jon Abbate, tackle Brandon Frye, defensive backs John Walker, Ty Poole, Dexter McCleon and Brandon Mitchell, defensive linemen Alfred Malone, DelJuan Robinson, Tim Bulman and Victor DeGrate and linebacker Trent Bray.

Zabransky, the former Boise State quarterback who led his team to a 43-42 overtime win against Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, came to Houston as a free agent. His only significant playing time of the preseason came Thursday night when he was 12-of-22 for 117 yards with an interception in three quarters in Houston's 31-24 loss to Tampa Bay.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/news/story?id=2999760

09-01-2007, 04:52 PM
houston is champions since the 1889.you spurs don't understand sportsmanship.you just get people upset.the way you talk about other team.boring spurs team who has the lowest rating in the history of sport.i cannot wait for the rockets crash you on regular season.let see who will have the last laugh.boring spurs team.that why people don't like you?spurs fan can put anybody down y talk trash about any sport team that come to san antonio.ya'all guy need to take a chill pill.spurs fan are so rude.i thought this thing call the spurtalk.is about the spurs not the rocket or dallas or the sun.my motto is if you have anything nice to say do not say nothing at all.period.
l

mardigan
09-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok
But this is the NFL forum
And the Texans have sucked ass for awhile now

09-01-2007, 06:15 PM
HEY MR.you need to stay away from my team,ok.we all have great team.you have the spurs who let you have 4 rings in what 9 years.why don't talk about the spurs.That why it is call spurstalk.DUDE.Talk about your own team.NOT houston.

mardigan
09-01-2007, 06:20 PM
HEY MR.you need to stay away from my team,ok.we all have great team.you have the spurs who let you have 4 rings in what 9 years.why don't talk about the spurs.That why it is call spurstalk.DUDE.Talk about your own team.NOT houston.
Thats why there is a Spurs forum, to talk about the SPurs. This is the NFL forum, where we talk about the NFL.
And the Texans havent been good in recent years, is there even an argument there?

09-01-2007, 06:32 PM
sorry my fault.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 07:27 PM
houston is champions since the 1889.you spurs don't understand sportsmanship.you just get people upset.the way you talk about other team.boring spurs team who has the lowest rating in the history of sport.i cannot wait for the rockets crash you on regular season.let see who will have the last laugh.boring spurs team.that why people don't like you?spurs fan can put anybody down y talk trash about any sport team that come to san antonio.ya'all guy need to take a chill pill.spurs fan are so rude.i thought this thing call the spurtalk.is about the spurs not the rocket or dallas or the sun.my motto is if you have anything nice to say do not say nothing at all.period.
l

Look me up for lessons on comma splices and run on sentences.

Seriously, I'd like to help.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Oh yeah, The Texans Suck Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-01-2007, 07:34 PM
my team from don't suck.you don't know nothing about the texans.just give them a chance to win y prove you guys wrong.stop the insult,now.leave my nfl team alone.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 07:41 PM
my team from don't suck.you don't know nothing about the texans.just give them a chance to win y prove you guys wrong.stop the insult,now.leave my nfl team alone.

First, I don't understand what you're typing.

Second, it's fact . . . they suck.

09-01-2007, 08:53 PM
You Need To Leave My Team Alone.i'am Not Here To Start A Fight.they Don't Suck.the Season Is Just Beginning.enough Alright.i Don't Pick On The Cowboys From Dallas.because I Have Manners.

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 08:59 PM
You Need To Leave My Team Alone.i'am Not Here To Start A Fight.they Don't Suck.the Season Is Just Beginning.enough Alright.i Don't Pick On The Cowboys From Dallas.because I Have Manners.

The Houston Texans suck.

And, they suck ass.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-01-2007, 09:01 PM
:lol

09-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Ha To You Man.leave My Texans Alone,period.i Don't Like People Who Talk About My Team.if You Don't Know Them.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Dude this is a message board. We share opinions here. If you don't like his opinion, then just move on. They don't just stop talking because you say. And BTW, lots of people have that same idea about the Texans.

09-01-2007, 09:31 PM
i have my opinions too, LEAVE MY TEXANS ALONE.they did not bother you.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-01-2007, 09:38 PM
We know they didn't bother us. We're just stating our opinions on them.

09-01-2007, 09:46 PM
why is that?

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-01-2007, 09:49 PM
The fact that we're stating our opinions no matter what you say or the fact that we think the Texans suck?

09-02-2007, 11:04 AM
HT,WILL WIN WATCH Y SEE.IF THEY WIN FOOTBALL,I WILL BE A HAPPY PERSON.SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY,THAT MY TEAM SUCK IT WILL GO BACK TO YOU.LET THE SEASON COME AROUND.IT WILL START ON SEPT THE 9.TEXANS VS THE CHIEFS.I HERE TO SUPPORT MY TEAM.WHAT TEAM DO YOU LIKE FROM THE NFL?i like the tennessee titan y green bay packers.WHEN THE TEXANS HAVE A BYE DAYS. I GO TO THE TITAN Y GREEN BAY PACKERS.I HOPE ALL THESE 3 TEAM HAVE A GOOD SEASON.GO TEXANS Y TITAN Y PACKERS.WHY GREEN BAY PACKERS,I HAVE FAMILY UP THERE.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-02-2007, 11:17 AM
We're not here to be convinced that the Texans are good. We're here to state opinions. The season hasn't come around so all we have is opinions. My opinion is the Texans suck. Deal with it. And the Packers are borderline, and the Titans are good.

peewee's lovechild
09-02-2007, 01:56 PM
HT,WILL WIN WATCH Y SEE.IF THEY WIN FOOTBALL,I WILL BE A HAPPY PERSON.SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY,THAT MY TEAM SUCK IT WILL GO BACK TO YOU.LET THE SEASON COME AROUND.IT WILL START ON SEPT THE 9.TEXANS VS THE CHIEFS.I HERE TO SUPPORT MY TEAM.WHAT TEAM DO YOU LIKE FROM THE NFL?i like the tennessee titan y green bay packers.WHEN THE TEXANS HAVE A BYE DAYS. I GO TO THE TITAN Y GREEN BAY PACKERS.I HOPE ALL THESE 3 TEAM HAVE A GOOD SEASON.GO TEXANS Y TITAN Y PACKERS.WHY GREEN BAY PACKERS,I HAVE FAMILY UP THERE.

Fuck dude, I seriously don't understand you.

Do you have a little cousin that can type for you?

peewee's lovechild
09-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Fuck, I forgot!!

This one's for ATRAIN and [email protected]:

The Houston Texans suck ass!!!!

ATRAIN
09-02-2007, 03:49 PM
What the fuck I havent been here in a week and this guy gets Owned by everyone. As much as I love the Texans...come on man they havent done shit for us yet!! Yeah Pee wee gets his jollies coming in here talking about the Texans but for the sake of people around him I hope the cowboys do good, we dont want any more drunken death threats to anyone on ST!!

peewee's lovechild
09-02-2007, 06:03 PM
What the fuck I havent been here in a week and this guy gets Owned by everyone. As much as I love the Texans...come on man they havent done shit for us yet!! Yeah Pee wee gets his jollies coming in here talking about the Texans but for the sake of people around him I hope the cowboys do good, we dont want any more drunken death threats to anyone on ST!!

I'll make my next drunken death threat to you.

You'll want me to after you have to witness the piece of shit season your Texans are going to have.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 07:42 AM
I'll make my next drunken death threat to you.

You'll want me to after you have to witness the piece of shit season your Texans are going to have.

PFFFT please bitch.....we will see!!! I will be rooting for the boys, well for stats. I have 4 boys on my fantasy team(not all on the same team). OH yeah and get used to drinking cause what the Texans did to your boys is just a taste of what they are going to do and what your BOYS are going to do!!

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 08:27 AM
PFFFT please bitch.....we will see!!! I will be rooting for the boys, well for stats. I have 4 boys on my fantasy team(not all on the same team). OH yeah and get used to drinking cause what the Texans did to your boys is just a taste of what they are going to do and what your BOYS are going to do!!

You're post is quite confusing.

Are you rooting for the Boys or not?

Make up your mind.

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Oh, yea:

Hey ATURD,

The Houston Texans suck ass!!!!!!!

Whisky Dog
09-04-2007, 08:29 AM
I would with plenty of confidence wager that the Cowboys will win at least 3 more games than the Texans this year. I think it'll be around 5 or 6.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 08:38 AM
You're post is quite confusing.

Are you rooting for the Boys or not?

Make up your mind.

Im rooting for them to put up stats.....winning the game or not doesnt matter for me!!

leemajors
09-04-2007, 09:36 AM
no Texans game in Austin this week, they're showing Tennessee instead!

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 09:37 AM

ARE you kidding me??

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Damn I just looked at TVGUIDE.com and your right!!! DAMN that is BS!!! Good thing my friend has the NFL package....will they play it on the radio?

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey Lee do you know any bars that will be showing the game?

leemajors
09-04-2007, 10:02 AM
they may play it on 1530 - 1300 is the cowboys station. not sure about bars.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 10:35 AM
I know they changed it last season when the Texans sucked but shit give us a chance to watch them again!!!

Holt's Cat
09-04-2007, 11:06 AM

The Texans have lost Central Texas. Bud Adams hasn't stopped laughing.

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 11:39 AM
I would with plenty of confidence wager that the Cowboys will win at least 3 more games than the Texans this year. I think it'll be around 5 or 6.

ATRAIN is already going to owe me $100 for a similar bet.

I hope he doesn't bitch out of paying me.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
ATRAIN is already going to owe me $100 for a similar bet.

I hope he doesn't bitch out of paying me.

After all the shit you have been giving me your lucky if I do!!

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 11:47 AM
After all the shit you have been giving me your lucky if I do!!

You're bitching out already???

Duuuuuuuuude . . .

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 11:49 AM
You're bitching out already???

Duuuuuuuuude . . .

Nah of course not, but dont count your eggs before they hatch!!

09-04-2007, 04:12 PM
We need to have sportsmanships toward the cowboys y texans.Have some repect.I repect the spurs.Beside the season doesn't start until the 9 of sept.the season is 0-0 start.

l

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 08:35 PM
We need to have sportsmanships toward the cowboys y texans.Have some repect.I repect the spurs.Beside the season doesn't start until the 9 of sept.the season is 0-0 start.

Yeeeeeeah, hmmmmm . . . The Texans suck.

TheSanityAnnex
09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
I just bought tickets to watch the Texans lose on October 28th.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-05-2007, 06:47 PM
:lmao

T Park
09-05-2007, 09:33 PM
too bad you can't have a thread for Texans fans, without jackasses fucking it up...

TheSanityAnnex
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
too bad you can't have a thread for Texans fans, without jackasses fucking it up...:cry

Spurminator
09-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm giving them one more year. I realized I still couldn't completely let them go when I found myself rooting for them against the Cowboys in the preseason.

Go Texans!

ATRAIN
09-06-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm giving them one more year. I realized I still couldn't completely let them go when I found myself rooting for them against the Cowboys in the preseason.

Go Texans!

NEVER SAY NEVER!! This could be the year of the Texans.....or it can be another dud year, either way they have my support always.

peewee's lovechild
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
NEVER SAY NEVER!! This could be the year of the Texans.....or it can be another dud year, either way they have my support always.

Dude, that's just not going to happen.

However, I will admit that I see them having a better year this year.
(not much better mind you, but better)

ATRAIN
09-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Dude, that's just not going to happen.

However, I will admit that I see them having a better year this year.
(not much better mind you, but better)

Hey you never know bitch....wait and see

dougp
09-07-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm going to the game on Sunday - have seats on the 50, about 10 rows up. I'll make sure to get pictures for you guys. I hate the fact that it's the Chiefs, but free tickets are free tickets, even if the Texans aren't my #1 team!

O-Factor
09-07-2007, 07:40 PM
NEVER SAY NEVER!! This could be the year of the Texans.....

okay now you just sound dumb.

ATRAIN
09-09-2007, 11:25 AM
okay now you just sound dumb.

So I sound like you on a daily basis? Your going down in FF today!!

Phil Hellmuth
09-09-2007, 12:57 PM
3-0 , come on texans!!

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Nice call on the play action

Phil Hellmuth
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Mario Williams has more touchdowns than Reggie bush this season!

shyne
09-09-2007, 02:50 PM
good job D, kicked some ass

T Park
09-09-2007, 03:43 PM
good beatdown on the worst team in football.

Hopefully the O Line will be ready for the blitzing Panthers next week.

The D better be ready for Foster and steve Smith as well.

ducks
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM
texans number one draft picked last seasonhad 2 sacks
and recovered a fumble and ran it back for a touchdown

boy he sucks

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-09-2007, 06:48 PM
I TOLD U ALL TEXANS GOOD. CHIEFS ARE NOT GOOD Y TEXANS BEAT THEM BAD! NO DONT TALK MY TEAM SO RUDE! SCHUAB WILL BE GOOD QUATERBACK AND WE PROBABLY CAN NOW MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WE ARE UNDEFEATED AND BETTER THAN THE COWBOYS! [/[email protected]]

ATRAIN
09-09-2007, 11:13 PM
good beatdown on the worst team in football.

Hopefully the O Line will be ready for the blitzing Panthers next week.

The D better be ready for Foster and steve Smith as well.

LMAO get ready for FOSTER LMAO.... good one I needed that laugh

midgetonadonkey
09-09-2007, 11:30 PM
LMAO get ready for FOSTER LMAO.... good one I needed that laugh

Don't get too cocky about one win. I think it will be more difficult to stop the Panthers' running game than it was the Chiefs' running game. All KC has is an out of shape LJ. No wideouts or any other threats offensively. Next week they will be facing a more balanced attack, with Steve Smith being a huge offensive threat. It is going to be a test for this young defense. They need to stay humble and learn to take things one game at a time and not get a big head.

That being said, they played great today and hopefully they can be consistent throughout the season.

shyne
09-09-2007, 11:33 PM
If Dunta can slow down Steve Smith, and Mario can get some pressure on Delhomme we should win this game. I like the team this year, they have a different attiudude and are playing with some fire. If we can catch some breaks, we might be able to get something going this season.