PDA

View Full Version : Mavs@warriors Game Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

Dirk Nowitzki
11-07-2007, 01:42 PM
ATTENTION MEMBERS FROM THE DALLAS MAVERICK NATION! TOMORROW NIGHT OUR BOYS TRAVEL TO ORACLE ARENA TO PLAY THE TEAM WHO OUSTED US LAST MAY! ITS TIME TO SHOW THOSE BASTARDS THAT LAST YEAR IS A THING OF THE PAST AND THAT THIS IS A NEW YEAR! THIS MAVS TEAM IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST SEASON AND THEY WILL SHOW THAT TO THE WINLESS WARRIORS TOMORROW NIGHT! MEMO TO WARRIOR FANS...STAY HOME AND WATCH GREYS ANAMONY OR GO OUT CLUBBING! YOU ARE PISSING AWAY A THURSDAY NIGHT IF YOU ARE HOPING FOR A WARRIOR WIN! THE MAVS MEAN BUSINESS AND WILL KICK THAT ASS ALL OVER THEIR HOUSE!

ponky, Findog, mavsfan1000, dirk4mvp, stretch, Shank,monosylab1k,mavs>spurs,LEONARD,pussyface,Flight3107,Amarelooms, MavericksDynasty,Islymore,adrienne,Humble Billy Hayes,Dalhoop,Stylistic,Dallaskd, AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MAVERICKS NATION THAT I FORGOT... LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU SAY IT ROWDY PROUD AND LOUD!!!!!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

Findog
11-07-2007, 01:50 PM
I haven't had nearly as much caffeine as you Dirk, but this is one I want really bad...even though Jackson is out.

Shank
11-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I could give 2 shits about who's out for either team. It's not like Jax is injured. Dumb shit loves his guns too much. I want the Mavs to come out and embarrass the living fuck out of the Warriors. None of this 3/4 court miracle shot bullshit that we saw during last year's playoffs, either. I want bloody noses, coaches contemplating retirement and an attempted murder in the locker room after the game.

stretch
11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I could give 2 shits about who's out for either team. It's not like Jax is injured. Dumb shit loves his guns too much. I want the Mavs to come out and embarrass the living fuck out of the Warriors. None of this 3/4 court miracle shot bullshit that we saw during last year's playoffs, either. I want bloody noses, coaches contemplating retirement and an attempted murder in the locker room after the game.
How about a grenade launcher and machettes?

lurker
11-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Magic said Dirk needs to just walk up and smack somebody during the game. :lol

Amarelooms
11-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Ummm sucks that they are 0-4....think they gonna be hungry for a W

Shank
11-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Ummm sucks that they are 0-4....

Yeah, it sucks. Let's all feel sorry for them.

Duncanoypi
11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
what if the warriors win..is it the end of the world for mavs fans?

Findog
11-07-2007, 03:51 PM

No.

monosylab1k
11-07-2007, 03:52 PM
I want the Mavs to embarrass these guys and run up the fucking score on them. I won't be satisfied unless it's a 30+ point blowout and Dirk is jacking up threes in the final minute of the game. I want Baron Davis to hyperextend his tongue as he calls the Mavs classless for running up the score on them.

Shank
11-07-2007, 03:53 PM

Nope, but it just adds to the idea that the Warriors simply own the Mavs. Mavs should have a great focus for this game and come in at a better strength than GS. But shit happens...and it's happened before.

Findog
11-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I want the Mavs to embarrass these guys and run up the fucking score on them. I won't be satisfied unless it's a 30+ point blowout and Dirk is jacking up threes in the final minute of the game. I want Baron Davis to hyperextend his tongue as he calls the Mavs classless for running up the score on them.

"FINISH THEM! FINISH THEM OFF! STRIKE THEM DOWN!"

dirk4mvp
11-07-2007, 04:14 PM

Sounds good to me.

1Parker1
11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
The loss of Jason Richardson really hurt the Warriors...especially in terms of the leadership aspect. Plus aren't they going to be missing Stephen Jackson?

I say Mavs will blowout the Warriors tonight...win by at lease 15-20 points.

Xylus
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
That'll show 'em!! :dramaquee

clambake
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
they know how to beat the mavs. i'm not sure it matters whose on the floor. nelson knows how to carve them up. i say close game.

Findog
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
The loss of Jason Richardson really hurt the Warriors...especially in terms of the leadership aspect. Plus aren't they going to be missing Stephen Jackson?

Don't jinx us. I'll settle for 1 point more than them, although a regular season win can't possibly come close to erasing that stain.

1Parker1
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
What'll happen is Mavs will beat them in all their matches this regular season and realize what a joke it was that they couldn't do it in the first round last year...Warriors upset in the first round was more about the Mavs choking than the Warriors "surge" as many seem to think.

monosylab1k
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
That'll show 'em!! :dramaquee
eh fuck off sun fan

Dirk Nowitzki
11-07-2007, 04:45 PM
What'll happen is Mavs will beat them in all their matches this regular season and realize what a joke it was that they couldn't do it in the first round last year...Warriors upset in the first round was more about the Mavs choking than the Warriors "surge" as many seem to think.

No excuses. late surge, long layoff, lack of focus, etc etc we got our asses handed to us plain and simple. Give credit to the Warriors for ending our amazing 67-15 year. They were the better team and it showed throughout the series. They simply outplayed, outsmarted, and executed much better than the Mavs did. No loophole or sugercoating that whatsoever. I do, however, enjoy you sucking up to us Mavs fans. :p: :p: :lol

Dirk Nowitzki
11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I haven't had nearly as much caffeine as you Dirk, but this is one I want really bad...even though Jackson is out.

:lol :lol I get pumped for every Mavs game despite how we finished the previous year. I know it is November but I am trying to get the Maverick Nation fired up.

Dirk Nowitzki
11-07-2007, 04:50 PM

As much as I agree that dealing J-Rich hurts them, he wasnt the one who abused us last spring. That happened to be Baron Davis who when healthy is one of the elite players/pg's in this league. They also had a former Mav coach who knows us inside and out. A loss doesnt mean season over. We lose we lose. Just suck it up and move onto the next game.

mavsfan1000
11-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Haha you are really excited. Go mavs man. Time for some payback. Baron Davis is still a nightmare matchup for the mavs.

mikejones99
11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
GSW is not a real team until Stephen Jackson gets back on the court.

LEONARD
11-07-2007, 06:11 PM
I won't be surprised when the horrible Warriors play out of their minds like they did at the end of last season...

Shank
11-07-2007, 06:36 PM
WARRIORS BARNES WITH SPRAINED FINGER: Golden State forward Matt Barnes has a sprained finger on his shooting hand, adding another injury to the winless Warriors' early woes. Barnes, a key part of the Warriors' postseason run last spring, was injured in the Warriors' loss to Cleveland on Tuesday night, coach Don Nelson said. Barnes, who missed Wednesday's practice, dislocated the knuckle on the ring finger of his right hand. The injury could sideline him when Golden State hosts Dallas on Thursday night in a rematch of last season's playoff shocker, when the Warriors became the first No. 8 seed to beat a No. 1 seed
----------------------------

The Warriors will have every excuse under the sun if they lose. But we Mavs fans couldn't give a fuck.

Take your raping, GS.

Walter Craparita
11-07-2007, 07:30 PM
haha gonna be a lot of hate.

monosylab1k
11-07-2007, 08:05 PM
we'll just kick the crap out of them later when they're healthy too.

sribb43
11-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Would love for the Mavs to get this one but with no S-Jax and J-Rich for the Warriors it just isnt the same. Jrich is a maverick killer and S-Jax has got to be the most hated of the group

Shank
11-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Again, there's no need to feel any pity for those motherfuckers. Like mono said - run up the score. Utah scored 130+ on these idiots. 200 needs to be the goal.

BUMP
11-07-2007, 10:34 PM
they could start five 40year old drunk guys who just stumbled out of a bar at midnight and this game would still worry me as long as Don Nelson is coaching the team

Pistons < Spurs
11-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I would love to see the Warriors kick the ever livin shit out of the Mavs again.

But ass long as no one gets injured and it's entertaining to watch I'll be happy.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Ha, ha! I knew there would be a thread for this.

Time to pull out the good ol yellow t-shirt. :corn:

Findog
11-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Ha, ha! I knew there would be a thread for this.

Time to pull out the good ol yellow t-shirt. :corn:

Crappy Slovenian basketball players forum.

Indazone
11-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Don't be suprised if Donnie Nelson uses more proprietary information to give the Mavs another beatdown :D

stretch
11-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Josh Howard may be out...

Findog
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Josh Howard may be out...

I know they want this one bad, but it's not worth aggravating that injury for a November W. The Warriors suck right now, no J-Rich, no Jax, possibly no Barnes, we should be able to do this sans Josh.

sribb43
11-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I know they want this one bad, but it's not worth aggravating that injury for a November W. The Warriors suck right now, no J-Rich, no Jax, possibly no Barnes, we should be able to do this sans Josh.

read Monta Ellis missed practice with the flu yesterday. It appears the Warriors are ducking the mavs :hat

Armando
11-08-2007, 01:07 PM
I am looking forward to this game. The Mavs should take this one.

Walter Craparita
11-08-2007, 01:16 PM
I am looking forward to this game. The Mavs should take this one.

The damage has been done. There is no redemption lol.

Indazone
11-08-2007, 01:37 PM
lol..yeah that was funny weren't the Warriors an 8th seed?

Findog
11-08-2007, 02:59 PM
A FOCUS GAME
How Crucial Is Dallas-At-Warriors?
By David Lord -- DB.com

Preparing for the playoffs. Game 5 of 82. Mavs at Warriors. Looking ahead - How important is this game?

In some ways, the next game on the schedule deserves extraordinary focus for a game in November. This opponent is the Mavs' nemesis, a team the Mavs couldn't beat in a 67-win season and didn't overcome in the playoffs either. Same teams and same matchup? Not really. Both teams have made significant changes. But the noteworthy history still haunts this meeting.

For differing reasons, both teams enter the contest badly needing a win. For the Warriors, they are off to an 0-4 beginning to the season (check out the subhead on GoldenStateofMind.com lead to the latest loss: “Ugh. Not Again.’’), the game is at home, and here comes their personal whipping boy being served up on a platter. And for the Mavs, it's their first chance to try to begin to set things right from last season's disappointing conclusion, and in some ways even a benchmark for evaluation. In addition, two key performers in the playoff victory for the Warriors, Jason Richardson and Stephen Jackson, won't be playing for GS this time, making the opportunity ripe for the Mavs to take advantage .

So this is a key game, yes? A statement game? A must-win outing for Dallas? Well, yes and no. There is no question that Avery and the team will badly want to win this game. A win would be very beneficial to the psyche of this team, in preparing for the playoffs.

But will they keep the game in perspective? More important than any one game is their preparation for the playoffs. This game is a focus game, yes. But it's not a playoff game, it's only preparation for the playoffs, and that distinction is important. That means that even though they need a win, that can't be the ultimate focus. The most important goal has to be to develop the needed skills they lacked last year when they hit the playoffs, and to play well. This game offers a key learning laboratory under ultra-competitive conditions for them to work on the alterations to their offense and defense (and lineup perhaps) against a small ball opponent with big guards

Playing well and learning will make far more difference in the postseason than perhaps eking out a fluky win after playing poorly. Winning is better than losing - but playing well and learning how to compete effectively with this opponent has to be the higher priority here.

There's also a very crucial distinction that needs to be made regarding the lineup: Avery needs to resist the temptation here to rush back semi-injured players (such as perhaps Josh Howard, Harris, Bass, Jones, etc) in order to try to get a win. Yes a win would be helpful, and this team will want one badly, but above all it's a game to learn from. One of the lessons to learn: these games are prep for the playoffs, but they aren't life and death like the playoffs are. So the dinged need to get healthy before they play. It's a long season.

Play well. Learn. Improve. And hopefully win. It's a key game for learning - including learning priorities.

phyzik
11-08-2007, 09:26 PM
We have

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/40c8b382ab.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

VS

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7855e2a3cc.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 09:29 PM
lol..yeah that was funny weren't the Warriors an 8th seed?

a little late, no?

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Crappy Slovenian basketball players forum.

Eliminated in the first round forum.

I seriously went out and bought popcorn just to have while watching this game.

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 09:48 PM
While you were out, why didn't you buy a poster of some shitty european player you follow?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I hope they pick up right where they left off in the playoffs. Just like the Heat's season.

Too bad Jason Richardson isn't there anymore.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
While you were out, why didn't you buy a poster of some shitty european player you follow?

Why would I want a Dirk poster???

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Yellow shirt on. :)

duncan228

Harsh.

dirk4mvp
Why would I want a Dirk poster???

A little more though and this could have been good.

Findog
11-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Eliminated in the first round forum.

I seriously went out and bought popcorn just to have while watching this game.

OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD Rasho is so HAWT!

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:53 PM
OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD Rasho is so HAWT!

Finally we agree on something!

Too bad your spelling is so atrocious.

But then again, ignorance would explain your love for the Mavs.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Any more comments from the peanut gallery?

angel_luv
All right then.

Findog
Finally we agree on something!

Too bad your spelling is so atrocious.

But then again, ignorance would explain your love for the Mavs.

BENO IS SO DREAMY!

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 09:55 PM
BENO IS SO DREAMY!

I THINK I'LL JUMP ON THE KINGS BANGWAGON BECAUSE BENO MAKES MY NIPPLES HARD!

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Fin and Dirk.... way past your bedtime isn't it?

Off you go. The grown ups want to talk.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 09:59 PM
and S-Jax has got to be the most hated of the group
aw, he's not playing tonight? I thought his suspension was over?

well B-diddy can lead against them still.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
aw, he's not playing tonight? I thought his suspension was over?

well B-diddy can lead against them still.

The atmosphere should be electric for this game.

A friend of mine works in the Warriors arena.

If they give away t-shirts to the crowd, I am going to see if he can get me one. :)

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Is your friend a Euro basketball player who was a flop when he came to the nba?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 10:07 PM
The atmosphere should be electric for this game.

A friend of mine works in the Warriors arena.

If they give away t-shirts to the crowd, I am going to see if he can get me one. :)
That's pretty cool.

I hope the crowd gets a show tonight.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Is your friend a Euro basketball player who was a flopper when he came to the nba?

No, I don't know Vlade.

:)

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
That's pretty cool.

I hope the crowd gets a show tonight.

And we t.v. viewers as well. :)

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 10:30 PM
I hope the Chicago/ Piston game does not go into overtime.

Hank the Tank
11-08-2007, 10:54 PM
uh oh dallas looks nervous early.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Dirk looks awfully familiar

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Reggie Miller commentating.

blah blah blah- reminds me of the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons.

timvp
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
It'd be so classic if the Warriors beat the Mavs again. I doubt they will.

Then again, I didn't think a 67 win team would flame out to a Nelly team in the first round, either . . .

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Dirk should get frequent flyer miles for all the travelling he just did.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Reggie Miller commentating.

blah blah blah- reminds me of the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons.
He really hasn't gotten better at commentating at all. :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-08-2007, 11:06 PM
It'd be so classic if the Warriors beat the Mavs again. I doubt they will.

Then again, I didn't think a 67 win team would flame out to a Nelly team in the first round, either . . .
They dont' seem as deep this year, and I'm disappointed that Pietrus and Jackson aren't playing. But maybe?

Hank the Tank
11-08-2007, 11:08 PM
harris floppin is laughable. i also loved the confusion on that simple rebound

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 11:09 PM
harris floppin is laughable. i also loved the confusion on that simple rebound

How bout those Bulls huh?

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:22 PM
How bout those Bulls huh?

How about those Hawks!

mavs>spurs2
11-08-2007, 11:23 PM
rofl at everyone jumping on the GS bandwagon

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 11:23 PM
How about those Hawks!

Does Bonzi Wells play for them?

Or maybe some shitty euro player you have a fetish over?

mavs>spurs2
11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
How about Beno's Cawk!

huh?

mavsfan1000
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Go mavs. They should really be leading right now. Somehow Golden State stays in there.

SpursGO
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
If the Mavs lose this, they are the joke of the NBA

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I didn't think it was possible for someone to have worse hands than Dampier but it is possible. Beidris is a large sack of shit. And I'm pretty sure he's Euro, so angel luv should be all over his jock.

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 11:29 PM
post move, fuckers.

mavs>spurs2
I didn't think it was possible for someone to have worse hands than Dampier but it is possible. Beidris is a large sack of shit. And I'm pretty sure he's Euro, so angel luv should be all over his jock.

Not always the case

See: Dirk

dirk4mvp
Not always the case

Along with being Euro, they have to be a large sack of shit also.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Marco Belinelli coming into the game.

My favorite Warriors are Baron Davis, Ellis, Belinelli, Barnes, and usually S-Jax.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Not always the case

The only issue I have with Dirk is that he is a Maverick.

I was happy for him when he won regular season MVP.
He earned it.

dirk4mvp
11-08-2007, 11:31 PM

Belinelli

bingo

mavsfan1000
11-08-2007, 11:32 PM

Looks like Sylvester Stallone. lol

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I saw Belinelli play this summer. He was impressive.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Baron Davis!!!!!!

mavsfan1000
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
These refs fucking suck. Davis didn't get touched on that shot.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:36 PM
That was sick!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo :fro

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Belinelli!!!!!!!!!

Amuseddaysleeper
haha matt barnes

I love this team

angel_luv
Barnes!!!!

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Belinelli is the funnest name to say.

Sounds like a musical note.

mavsfan1000
11-08-2007, 11:41 PM
God I hate this Warriors team.

JamStone
11-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Devin Harris gets Devin Harrised twice!

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Belinelli is the funnest name to say.

Sounds like a musical note.

:lol

Sounds more like a restaurant to me

I'll meet you there!

da_suns_fan__

What do you mean "if the Mavs lose this"?

IF they win, all the more reason they should have won last year.

If they lose, just further proof that they aren't championship contenders.

ShoogarBear
:lmao @ angel regulating Mav Fan in this thread.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:43 PM

Sounds more like a restaurant to me

I'll meet you there!

Post game GTG? :toast :)

picnroll
No Pietrus, no Jackson, Richardson gone and the Mavs still struggling against GS. :rollin

mavsfan1000
Oh yeah since one regular season game loss is the end of the world. :rolleyes

Roxsfan
11-08-2007, 11:44 PM
I thought he warriors would suck after losing j.rich and s.jax(for 7 games)

I was wrong, damn this rivalry is hot!!!

mavs>spurs2

LOL @ spur fag thinking angel is regulating shit

angel_luv
Hi Bear! :)

ShoogarBear
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
rofl at everyone jumping on the GS bandwagonIt may not go very far, but the ride is a lot more fun.

ShoogarBear
11-08-2007, 11:46 PM
LOL @ spur fag thinking angel is regulating shitLOL at Mav Fan LOLing at anybody.

ShoogarBear
11-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi Bear! :):elephant

mavs>spurs2
:lmao Yao Ming

angel_luv
Belinelli you missed! :(

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:48 PM
:elephant

How you be? :)

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Post game GTG? :toast :)

Sounds like a plan!

mavs>spurs2
This is fucking ridiculous

My tv is about to go through the window :pctoss

mavsfan1000
Another wtf call. Isubuke wasn't touched and they call another foul

angel_luv
It may not go very far, but the ride is a lot more fun.

Much better than the Mav Express which goes straight to summer vacation.

angel_luv
11-08-2007, 11:50 PM
This is fucking ridiculous

My tv is about to go through the window :pctoss

Along with your team's season?

mavs>spurs2
11-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Along with your team's season?

Beno called, and he said he doesn't like you :depressed

icem
11-08-2007, 11:51 PM
dirk is still playing like hes rebecca lobo...

Findog
11-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Fin and Dirk.... way past your bedtime isn't it?

Off you go. The grown ups want to talk.

OMIGAWD, I LUVZ BENO HE IS THE SO DREAMY!!!!

ShoogarBear
I'm glad Milwaukee is in the East, or the Spurs would have to go through this four times a year.

Findog

I CAN HAS RASHO??

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm glad Milwaukee is in the East, or the Spurs would have to go through this four times a year.

haha, no kidding

aren't they the ONLY team the Spurs have a losing record againt?

yikes

mavs>spurs2
LOL defensive 3 seconds

Findog

Here's how you beat Dallas: just put on Warrior uniforms...or hire Nellie as your coach. No Jax, No J-Rich, and we still can't beat these guys. It's weird.

ShoogarBear
11-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Yup, they could throw an Oakland Jr. High JV team out there in Warriors unis and the Mavs would still freak.

Findog
11-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Yup, they could throw an Oakland Jr. High JV team out there in Warriors unis and the Mavs would still freak.

Yeah, Dirk has gotten some good looks tonight, some shots he normally makes, and he's missing those.

ShoogarBear
11-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Dirk thinking about the joys of the Australian Outback . . .

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Dirk seems completely off this season

I know this summer he's stayed away from b-ball longer than any other time since his teens, but his shot feels like it's worse than ever

dirk4mvp
Here's to hoping the Warriors go 4-78 (all 4 w's coming against the mavs no doubt) and they miss the playoffs. :toast

Findog
60+ first half points. Great defense

Findog
11-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Here's to hoping the Warriors go 4-78 (all 4 w's coming against the mavs no doubt) and they miss the playoffs. :toast

I started a lol, Mike D'Antoni thread last night, out of fairness I have to do the same for us.

Findog
11-09-2007, 12:00 AM
The only silver lining is the over the top reaction thread from mono after the game.

dirk4mvp
11-09-2007, 12:02 AM
The only silver lining is the over the top reaction thread from mono after the game.

If SD were still here, he would provide the comic relief as well.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 12:03 AM

yeah, but mono's cool

where the hell is ponky

I miss her

:oops

Findog
11-09-2007, 12:03 AM
If SD were still here, he would provide the comic relief as well.

The Mavs are just getting spooked and freaked out like they're supposed to do.

Findog
11-09-2007, 12:04 AM
yeah, but mono's cool

where the hell is ponky

I miss her

:oops

Yeah, he is, I'm just saying, he tends to be really hard on his teams, so his take on this will be entertaining.

mavs>spurs2
11-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Is it just me or does Dirk look like a totally different player out there?

Roxsfan
11-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Another wtf call. Isubuke wasn't touched and they call another foul

AZUBUIKE

say the name, bitch........say the name

jvg released him :rolleyes

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Pop should borrow the GS uniforms for their first game against the Mavs.

The look on Avery's face would be priceless.

Findog
11-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Is it just me or does Dirk look like a totally different player out there?

It seems like only against the Warriors. Their defense on him hasn't even been that great, I can recall at least five or six open looks that he missed.

Findog
11-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Pop should borrow the GS uniforms for their first game against the Mavs.

The look on Avery's face would be priceless.

I can't even get upset about this anymore. They own us, lock, stock and barrel. It's just funny now, provided we don't meet up with them in the playoffs again.

Well, I've seen enough and I have to get up at 6 am for work. Damn West Coast games! Even if we pull this one out, what does it say considering Jax is out?

mavs>spurs2
11-09-2007, 12:09 AM
It's like as soon as he gets the ball he just gets petrified and forgets how to play basketball.

resistanze
11-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I have this growing feeling that Dirk is gonna retire from the NBA by age 31 and own a farm somewhere in Bavaria.

sribb43
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM
its sad when Brandon Bass is your best player on the floor

mavs>spurs2
11-09-2007, 12:13 AM
I have this growing feeling that Dirk is gonna retire from the NBA by age 31 and own a farm somewhere in Bavaria.

I have this eerie feeling the Spurs are never going to repeat, crazy huh.

sribb43
11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
if avery starts JJB in the 2nd half, im done

sribb43
11-09-2007, 12:16 AM
if only Carlos Boozer was a Mav we would never lose to the warriors

phyzik
11-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I can't even get upset about this anymore. They own us, lock, stock and barrel. It's just funny now, provided we don't meet up with them in the playoffs again.

Well, I've seen enough and I have to get up at 6 am for work. Damn West Coast games! Even if we pull this one out, what does it say considering Jax is out?

http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/kgo/cms_exf_2005/sports/basketball/warriors/don_nelson_082906_xlg.jpg

mavs>spurs2
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
You would think that Brandon Bass destroying GS on the interior would be the missing piece we needed last year..yet somehow we still find ourselves down at halftime with SJax injured at that. Pathetic.

mavsfan1000
if avery starts JJB in the 2nd half, im done
Yeah that was stupid. Should've started Trenton Hassell.

sribb43
KOBE KOBE KOBE KOBE KOBE, we need the Black Mamba

sribb43
11-09-2007, 12:19 AM
bring back nellie at least when he was here we beat the warriors 18-19 times in a row

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Screw Kobe. The Mavs need to trade for Baron Davis.

timvp
11-09-2007, 12:21 AM
I don't know if I'll be able to stop laughing if the Mavs lose again to the Warriors. And this time, the Warriors are missing two starters.

The Mavs are a hell of a team but this is just comedic gold :lmao

timvp
11-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Andrei Kirilenko is the Warrior Killer. That guy has sucked against everyone since last March ... except the Warriors. Against the Warriors he turns into Scottie Pippen on steroids and bleach therapy.

mavsfan1000
11-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Alright now Terry is starting. Trenton Hassell is the key and Avery isn't fricken using him.

sribb43
11-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Alright now Terry is starting. Trenton Hassell is the key and Avery isn't fricken using him.

I think Avery has been watching too many Tim Floyd coaching videos

dirk4mvp
11-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Time to get some :sleep

Not really sure why I'm still up anyways. This is just horrible to watch.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 12:31 AM
OMFG what a dunk!

reggie miller needs to stfu

mavsfan1000
11-09-2007, 12:35 AM
That Harris 3 felt good. Davis is the toughest for us for some reason. If he played like that all year like he does us he would be the MVP. It would help though to give Hassell a chance to guard him and thus allowing Terry to come off the bench for more offense.

leemajors
11-09-2007, 12:36 AM
AZUBUIKE

say the name, bitch........say the name

jvg released him :rolleyes
yeah JVG was the worst thing that ever happened to the rockets. i hear he used to jump up and down on yao's tenderfoot calling him a pussy

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:39 AM
If the networks are smart, they will nationally televise all of the Dallas-GS games this year, no matter what the records are.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Avery Johnson annoys me.

timvp
11-09-2007, 12:41 AM
If Brandon Bass outplays the reigning MVP, does that mean he gets to be MVP this year?

mavsfan1000
11-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Omg! Horrible call against Howard.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 12:43 AM
wow they really are resilient, I thought they'd be undermannned but they always seem to have players fill in the gaps. Azabuike, Bellinini

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Hmm, so what happens with Azubuike when SJax comes back?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Ellis is fucking it up.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 12:46 AM
why is Sjax suspended again?

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Pleaded guilty to criminal recklessness.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:50 AM
In San Antonio, that would have just been called "a night out with the boys and guns".

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Crap.

At least Stack is on my fantasy team.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 12:51 AM
you can't really kill the Warriors.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I dislike how Avery blatantly ripped off Pop's idea.

mavsfan1000
11-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Stack just left his man for an easy layup. :wtf

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:00 AM
That was a crazy sequence by Davis.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Nelson is out of his mind. Why would you have Davis guard Dirk when he has 5 fouls?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:01 AM
good game nonetheless

Tippecanoe
11-09-2007, 01:02 AM
i just cut Azubuike earlier today, because i thought w/ stephen jackson coming back soon, he wouldnt be worth shit

23 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast

fuck me

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Nelson is out of his mind. Why would you have Davis guard Dirk when he has 5 fouls?
Dirk was out of his mind for not taking advantage of that.

I think Nelson is playing director.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:04 AM
i just cut Azubuike earlier today, because i thought w/ stephen jackson coming back soon, he wouldnt be worth shit

23 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast

fuck meI don't think he's going to like going back to the bench.

Roxsfan
11-09-2007, 01:04 AM
yeah JVG was the worst thing that ever happened to the rockets. i hear he used to jump up and down on yao's tenderfoot calling him a pussy

he hated rookies and international players not named Yao and he jerked off to veterans...so shutty.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Ellis doesn't seem that reliable.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Damn, the FT line is going to kill GS.

Tippecanoe
11-09-2007, 01:07 AM
if they would just make their goddamn free throws :madrun

good game nevertheless

anakha
Dallas FTM-A: 21-24
GS FTM-A: 13-22

If the Warriors lose this one, that's going to be the most telling stat of all.

ShoogarBear
:lol I can't believe there are still six minutes left in this game.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Ellis needs to be benched for eternity

he SUCKS out there

ShoogarBear
Buh-bye, Josh!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
:lol I can't believe there are still six minutes left in this game.

mavsfan1000
Damn Stackhouse another boneheaded play. Terry should've made that easy shot as well.

Tippecanoe
11-09-2007, 01:09 AM
holy shit. he fouled out?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Ellis needs to be benched for eternity

he SUCKS out there
He seems like he's been trying too hard to make stuff happen all game.. Probably because he didn't get to take part in that great series last year as a non-factor.

baseline bum
11-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Damn, Dirk is in playoff form tonight with his 5-13 shooting. :lol

leemajors
11-09-2007, 01:13 AM
he hated rookies and international players not named Yao and he jerked off to veterans...so shutty.
yeah you were way better off before him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Harris annoys the fuck out of me with his dramatizations.

Warlord23
Picture perfect flop from Harris

ShoogarBear
Terry is giving Dirk MVP lessons.

EDIT: shit

Tippecanoe
11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
baron davis is a mav killer

Warlord23
11-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Harris called for the flop! Priceless!

angel_luv
11-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Ha ha Harris! bwhahahaha!

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Where is Eddie Jones?

Amuseddaysleeper
I'm not so sure about the reffing of this game

angel_luv
Tee hee Terry!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
:lmao i love how the Mavs are so easily rattled.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:18 AM
i think it's been crappy on both sides. So I'm not complaining. Plus I agree with the Harris call, he acts entitled.

ShoogarBear
I'm not so sure about the reffing of this gameStrange to say the least.

word
That Mavs time out was a little late, imho. Avery should have called one when they were up 5.

mavsfan1000
11-09-2007, 01:19 AM
I agree. It has been pretty bad. Especially right now. :pctoss

hater
how pathetic these mavs are. they are fucking crying all night vs. the Warriors w/out Stephen Jackson and Jason Richardson :lmao

Amuseddaysleeper
i think it's been crappy on both sides. So I'm not complaining. Plus I agree with the Harris call, he acts entitled.

I agree with the Harris call, he's a whiny bitch, but the Terry "foul" was a bit much

either way, I just hope GS wins, but if mav fans are a bit frustrated at the reffing, I'd understand.

angel_luv
11-09-2007, 01:20 AM
I want to see that Frank tv show.

SpursGO
Not only that, and the Warriors are struggling from the free throw line, and the Warriors still have a huge chance to beat them, LMAO the Mavs are garbage.

ShoogarBear
Where is Eddie Jones?

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-09-2007, 01:22 AM
I never want to hear another Mavs fan whining about Manu flopping.

http://www.nba.com/media/act_devin_harris.jpg

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 01:25 AM
ouch stack w/ the 3

too bad warriors can't hit FT's

mavsfan1000
Stackhouse with a big 3. :)

angel_luv
Come on Warriors. Get this win! :clap

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:26 AM
This game would have been over a long time ago if the Warriors would have hit their FTs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:26 AM
Not only that, and the Warriors are struggling from the free throw line, and the Warriors still have a huge chance to beat them, LMAO the Mavs are garbage.
Mavs should have nothing celebrate should they win.

Warriors weren't even at full strength :lmao

They are so lame.

angel_luv
11-09-2007, 01:28 AM
That was your rebound GS!

ShoogarBear
117-115 Dallas, 8.4 sec left, Mavs ball OOB

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
wow Dallas got really lucky. Dirk almost fucked it up again :lol

mavsfan1000
Nice rebound by Bass but he almost made a crucial mistake.

SpursGO
11-09-2007, 01:30 AM
1 player i hate? Jason Terry, fuck his ugly ass.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Stack! Comes through in da clutch!

angel_luv
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Xylus
It's B-Diddy time!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
1 player i hate? Jason Terry, fuck his ugly ass.
:clap

I really don't like the Mavericks core the more they've stayed together. Good thing Spurs are playing them next thursday :clap

hater
LMAO Dallas is crap. this is a GS team that will not even make the playoffs

Tippecanoe
holy shit!! what a game

mavsfan1000
Stack with a miss. GS with last possession down by 3.

Xylus
11-09-2007, 01:33 AM
And he misses!

Game over.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:33 AM
awww mannn he had a good look!

good game thoughl

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-09-2007, 01:34 AM
did you see Harris smilng? I hate this team. :lol

ShoogarBear
Shit, Bass is going to be yet another matchup problem for the Spurs.

SpursGO
The Mavericks got bailed out SO bad, the Warriors shoulda made their free throws

mavsfan1000
Well good. For once Davis doesn't kill us.

anakha
Ballgame.

GS was a big stinking pile of feces at the free throw line. :lol

Tippecanoe
11-09-2007, 01:35 AM
what. a. game.

props to both teams. :tu

monosylab1k
11-09-2007, 01:36 AM
absolutely pathetic performance by Dallas. with Stephen Jackson in there, GS wins this one running away. fucking pathetic. i'm glad they got the win but that was fucking pathetic.

Walter Craparita
11-09-2007, 01:36 AM
I love that inbounds play they tried.

Very crafty I thought.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2007, 01:37 AM
absolutely pathetic performance by Dallas. with Stephen Jackson in there, GS wins this one running away. fucking pathetic. i'm glad they got the win but that was fucking pathetic.

I was waiting for this post mono

you're the mav fan version of me :lol

timvp
The Warriors still own the Mavs. That's the conclusion I get after watching the game.

Add SJax and Pietrus, not to mention some free throw makes, and the Warriors easily win that game. I thought last year was a fluke but Dirk plays petrified against the Warriors and the Warriors just know how to play against everyone else. If the two teams again matchup in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same result again this year.

Tippecanoe
I love that inbounds play they tried.

davis was WIDE open. 6 times outta 10 he makes those

bdictjames
LMAO Dallas is crap. this is a GS team that will not even make the playoffs
I doubt Milwaukee will either, but they do seem to play tough against the Spurs. So you're saying San Antonio is crap too?

monosylab1k
11-09-2007, 01:38 AM
you could see the period blood dripping from Dirk's vagina that whole game.

monosylab1k
11-09-2007, 01:39 AM
I was waiting for this post mono

you're the mav fan version of me :lol
haha yeah i'm never satisfied, even with a win. but honestly, with jackson out, they should have pounded this team into the ground, and instead they let them hang around all game and barely escaped with a victory. i'm about as pissed off as i can be about a dallas victory.