PDA

View Full Version : Patriots been cheating since 1998

dallaskd
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
What does an assistant golf pro in Hawaii know (that we don't know) about Spygate? Plenty, suggests Matt Walsh (left), who shot video for the Patriots from 1998 to 2003.

story (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3226465)

slayermin
02-01-2008, 10:43 PM
This shit could blow up in front of congress. I'm gonna laugh my azz off if it does.

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Despite suggestions that he could be a player in expanding the Spygate probe, Walsh repeatedly has refused to provide ESPN.com with any evidence of wrongdoing by the Patriots. He also has refused to confirm that he has tapes in his possession.

This guy hasn't said shit. He's looking for attention and a payday like anyone else. If he really had evidence, he wouldn't fear any "legal action". He knows he'll be guilty of defamation so he "hints" at shit but doesn't give any proof that he has anything at all. Nice try, but your thread failed.

Go back to making threads about fucking your cousin you MMA faggot.

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 10:47 PM
if he really had anything, he would have said something when Spygate first broke out. It's pretty obvious that now he's just trying to ride the wave of publicity with the Pats about to go 19-0. Seriously, fuck this guy. He doesn't have shit but all the qualities of an attention whore.

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 10:49 PM
btw i'd like to give a quick "thank you" to the media, congress, & this motherfucker for rehashing this Spygate shit. You've just motivated the Patriots to go apeshit and beat the Giants by 50.

T Park
02-01-2008, 10:49 PM
I guess since the Patriots did it, its evil.

Im sure the Jets miking their lineman to steal cadance and all that other stuff wasn't cheating though.

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Goodell is playing this exactly how he needs to. Sweeping it under the rug. He, above all others, realizes that if this shit blows up, EVERY TEAM is going down, not just the Patriots.

GaryJohnston
02-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Goodell is playing this exactly how he needs to. Sweeping it under the rug. He, above all others, realizes that if this shit blows up, EVERY TEAM is going down, not just the Patriots.

I wasn't aware all 32 teams got caught videotaping...twice.

johnsmith
02-02-2008, 12:03 AM
This guy hasn't said shit. He's looking for attention and a payday like anyone else. If he really had evidence, he wouldn't fear any "legal action". He knows he'll be guilty of defamation so he "hints" at shit but doesn't give any proof that he has anything at all. Nice try, but your thread failed.

Geez you're a sensitive little bitch.

J.T.
02-02-2008, 12:06 AM
It's all fun and games for everyone to hate on the Patriots for the spying thing, but if Goodell had exposed what was on the tapes that Belichick and Friends handed over, there's a good chance that the WWE would be more respected than the NFL right now. David Stern handled the Tim Donaghy thing the same way. He went in front of the press and said, hey, it's one dude, he got caught and he's getting punished. Goodell did the same thing. Went in front of the press, punished New England, and went on with things.

Yeah it's cool to say New England***, 19-0*, and all that shit, but there are a ton of far-reaching consequences that both the NFL and NBA avoided by handling these scandals the right way. Show all the kids playing Pop Warner, middle school and high school ball that the pros cheat to win and you scar a generation of young football players, telling them everything their coaches teach them about practicing hard and playing the right way is wrong, what are they supposed to think?

King
02-02-2008, 12:07 AM
You guys realize that every team has done this. Jimmy Johnson said that Dallas did it during the 90s, and they weren't alone. The Pats are good because they're flippin good. Not because of video taped signals.

dallaskd
02-02-2008, 12:13 AM

why the shots at mma? haha i was just posting an intresting article. i didnt say shit. u need to stop wearing your emotions and being such a little bitch about everything. your team cheated. move on. your fucking undefeated and about to win a damn ring. i wouldnt give a shit what anyone has to say.

J.T.
02-02-2008, 12:20 AM
You guys realize that every team has done this. Jimmy Johnson said that Dallas did it during the 90s, and they weren't alone. The Pats are good because they're flippin good. Not because of video taped signals.

Cam Cameron could have coached the '07 Dolphins to the Super Bowl with Brady and Moss on that team.

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2008, 12:37 AM
You guys realize that every team has done this. Like I told Mono, proof please.

monosylab1k
02-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Like I told Mono, proof please.
i'll give you that as soon as you give me proof that LT had a pre-existing injury before the AFC Championship game.

monosylab1k
02-02-2008, 01:07 AM
why the shots at mma? haha i was just posting an intresting article. i didnt say shit. u need to stop wearing your emotions and being such a little bitch about everything. your team cheated. move on. your fucking undefeated and about to win a damn ring. i wouldnt give a shit what anyone has to say.
then change the name of your thread you stupid cousin fucker. Your thread title is a lie and a total failure in it's attempt to shit on the Pats.

bostonguy
02-02-2008, 01:07 AM

:lmao :lmao :wtf

J.T.
02-02-2008, 01:45 AM
The only thing this Walsh guy coming forward could add to the Spygate scandal is more penalties for New England. But it's going to be pretty hard to prove that the "video evidence" Walsh says he has is legit, AND that the Patriots knew he was in possession of spying videos AND knowingly withheld that information from the league.

dallaskd
02-02-2008, 01:25 PM
:lmao :lmao :wtf

you dont even know what mono is talking about.

2centsworth
02-02-2008, 08:29 PM
either the Pats are cheaters or they are the only stupid team to get caught video taping.

pussyface
02-02-2008, 08:41 PM
if he really had anything, he would have said something when Spygate first broke out. It's pretty obvious that now he's just trying to ride the wave of publicity with the Pats about to go 19-0. Seriously, fuck this guy. He doesn't have shit but all the qualities of an attention whore.

your denial is so strong that it could only be valid if you had some sort of intimate working knowledge of the situation, which you don't. as a "pats fan" you are no more credible than a Pats hater that says they are certain long-term cheaters.

by the way, what are your credentials for being a huge Pats fan/huge Mavs fan?
Do you just wait and see which team has the best regular season record and proclaim your loyalty, or are you a fan of Dallas sports who uses Tom Brady as spanking material?

PS: to the guy who got called a "faggot" by this guy, Mono is a a huge leonardo di caprio fan (no, seriously, im not making this up)

pussyface
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM
also, you act like the allegations are 100% out of the blue. the fact is, the Pats are a team that has a proven track record of cheating...they've been caught red-handed in the past (ala Marion Jones/Floyd Landis/etc) and this does not do wonders for their credibility if you want to operate in the realm of objective reality rather than fanboydom (where you have a permanent address.)

i don't know whether or not these new allegations are true (and neither do you/the media/etc.) but writing them off as far-fetched belies the historical information that is in play here.

go ahead, mono, defend your unbelievably naive assumption that when a cheater is caught it is certain that they must have been caught the first time they ever cheated.

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2008, 09:51 PM
i'll give you that as soon as you give me proof that LT had a pre-existing injury before the AFC Championship game.Game against Colts. Fucking idiot.

TheSanityAnnex
02-02-2008, 09:51 PM
now show me proof EVERY team cheats...

midgetonadonkey
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Dallas Cowboys' three Super Bowl wins in the 90s*.

pussyface
02-03-2008, 11:54 PM
btw i'd like to give a quick "thank you" to the media, congress, & this motherfucker for rehashing this Spygate shit. You've just motivated the Patriots to go apeshit and beat the Giants by 50.

nice prediction, douche bag

the media doesnt win/lose super bowls

JamStone
02-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Most professional sports teams, most professional athletes cheat to varying degrees.

monosylab1k
02-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Game against Colts. Fucking idiot.
According to the official injury report he was fully recovered from that injury.

You have zero tangible evidence that LT was still suffering from a knee injury going into the AFC Championship Game. Only the "word" of him and his doctors after the fact, and the well-known belief that every team lies on their injury report.

I have zero tangible evidence that every team cheats. Only the "word" of former Super Bowl winning coaches like Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson and the belief among many in the NFL and the media who have commented that every team cheats.

stretch
02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
According to the official injury report he was fully recovered from that injury.

You have zero tangible evidence that LT was still suffering from a knee injury going into the AFC Championship Game. Only the "word" of him and his doctors after the fact, and the well-known belief that every team lies on their injury report.

I have zero tangible evidence that every team cheats. Only the "word" of former Super Bowl winning coaches like Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson and the belief among many in the NFL and the media who have commented that every team cheats.
lol, 18*-1

TheSanityAnnex
02-06-2008, 06:40 PM

So Brady's ankle wasn't still hurt and he didn't reaggravate it because he was left off the injury report?

monosylab1k
02-06-2008, 08:39 PM
So Brady's ankle wasn't still hurt and he didn't reaggravate it because he was left off the injury report?
Who knows? Officially his ankle was not injured at game time. Just like LT's knee. If we're going to accept only tangible evidence for situations like videotaping defensive signals, then surely we should show some consistency and only accept tangible evidence of injuries per the injury report.