Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    What does an assistant golf pro in Hawaii know (that we don't know) about Spygate? Plenty, suggests Matt Walsh (left), who shot video for the Patriots from 1998 to 2003.

story

Post Count
    This could blow up in front of congress. I'm gonna laugh my azz off if it does.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Despite suggestions that he could be a player in expanding the Spygate probe, Walsh repeatedly has refused to provide ESPN.com with any evidence of wrongdoing by the Patriots. He also has refused to confirm that he has tapes in his possession.
    This guy hasn't said . He's looking for attention and a payday like anyone else. If he really had evidence, he wouldn't fear any "legal action". He knows he'll be guilty of defamation so he "hints" at but doesn't give any proof that he has anything at all. Nice try, but your thread failed.

Go back to making threads about ing your cousin you MMA got.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if he really had anything, he would have said something when Spygate first broke out. It's pretty obvious that now he's just trying to ride the wave of publicity with the Pats about to go 19-0. Seriously, this guy. He doesn't have but all the qualities of an attention .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    btw i'd like to give a quick "thank you" to the media, congress, & this mother er for rehashing this Spygate . You've just motivated the Patriots to go ape and beat the Giants by 50.

Post Count
    I guess since the Patriots did it, its evil.

Im sure the Jets miking their lineman to steal cadance and all that other stuff wasn't cheating though.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Goodell is playing this exactly how he needs to. Sweeping it under the rug. He, above all others, realizes that if this blows up, EVERY TEAM is going down, not just the Patriots.

Post Count
    Goodell is playing this exactly how he needs to. Sweeping it under the rug. He, above all others, realizes that if this blows up, EVERY TEAM is going down, not just the Patriots.

I wasn't aware all 32 teams got caught videotaping...twice.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This guy hasn't said . He's looking for attention and a payday like anyone else. If he really had evidence, he wouldn't fear any "legal action". He knows he'll be guilty of defamation so he "hints" at but doesn't give any proof that he has anything at all. Nice try, but your thread failed.

Geez you're a sensitive little .

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    It's all fun and games for everyone to hate on the Patriots for the spying thing, but if Goodell had exposed what was on the tapes that Belichick and Friends handed over, there's a good chance that the WWE would be more respected than the NFL right now. David Stern handled the Tim Donaghy thing the same way. He went in front of the press and said, hey, it's one dude, he got caught and he's getting punished. Goodell did the same thing. Went in front of the press, punished New England, and went on with things.

Yeah it's cool to say New England***, 19-0*, and all that , but there are a ton of far-reaching consequences that both the NFL and NBA avoided by handling these scandals the right way. Show all the kids playing Pop Warner, middle school and high school ball that the pros cheat to win and you scar a generation of young football players, telling them everything their coaches teach them about practicing hard and playing the right way is wrong, what are they supposed to think?

Crowned
    Post Count
    You guys realize that every team has done this. Jimmy Johnson said that Dallas did it during the 90s, and they weren't alone. The Pats are good because they're flippin good. Not because of video taped signals.

Post Count

why the shots at mma? haha i was just posting an intresting article. i didnt say . u need to stop wearing your emotions and being such a little about everything. your team cheated. move on. your ing undefeated and about to win a damn ring. i wouldnt give a what anyone has to say.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You guys realize that every team has done this. Jimmy Johnson said that Dallas did it during the 90s, and they weren't alone. The Pats are good because they're flippin good. Not because of video taped signals.
    Cam Cameron could have coached the '07 Dolphins to the Super Bowl with Brady and Moss on that team.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    You guys realize that every team has done this.
    Like I told Mono, proof please.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Like I told Mono, proof please.
    i'll give you that as soon as you give me proof that LT had a pre-existing injury before the AFC Championship game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    why the shots at mma? haha i was just posting an intresting article. i didnt say . u need to stop wearing your emotions and being such a little about everything. your team cheated. move on. your ing undefeated and about to win a damn ring. i wouldnt give a what anyone has to say.
    then change the name of your thread you stupid cousin er. Your thread le is a lie and a total failure in it's attempt to on the Pats.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    The only thing this Walsh guy coming forward could add to the Spygate scandal is more penalties for New England. But it's going to be pretty hard to prove that the "video evidence" Walsh says he has is legit, AND that the Patriots knew he was in possession of spying videos AND knowingly withheld that information from the league.

Post Count
    you dont even know what mono is talking about.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    either the Pats are cheaters or they are the only stupid team to get caught video taping.

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    Post Count
    if he really had anything, he would have said something when Spygate first broke out. It's pretty obvious that now he's just trying to ride the wave of publicity with the Pats about to go 19-0. Seriously, this guy. He doesn't have but all the qualities of an attention .
    your denial is so strong that it could only be valid if you had some sort of intimate working knowledge of the situation, which you don't. as a "pats fan" you are no more credible than a Pats hater that says they are certain long-term cheaters.

by the way, what are your credentials for being a huge Pats fan/huge Mavs fan?
    Do you just wait and see which team has the best regular season record and proclaim your loyalty, or are you a fan of Dallas sports who uses Tom Brady as spanking material?

PS: to the guy who got called a " got" by this guy, Mono is a a huge leonardo di caprio fan (no, seriously, im not making this up)

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    Post Count
    also, you act like the allegations are 100% out of the blue. the fact is, the Pats are a team that has a proven track record of cheating...they've been caught red-handed in the past (ala Marion Jones/Floyd Landis/etc) and this does not do wonders for their credibility if you want to operate in the realm of objective reality rather than fanboydom (where you have a permanent address.)

i don't know whether or not these new allegations are true (and neither do you/the media/etc.) but writing them off as far-fetched belies the historical information that is in play here.

go ahead, mono, defend your unbelievably naive assumption that when a cheater is caught it is certain that they must have been caught the first time they ever cheated.
    Last edited by pussyface; 02-02-2008 at 08:52 PM.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    i'll give you that as soon as you give me proof that LT had a pre-existing injury before the AFC Championship game.
    Game against Colts. ing idiot.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    now show me proof EVERY team cheats...

Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dallas Cowboys' three Super Bowl wins in the 90s*.

Thread Information