View Full Version : I Need a MMA/Wrestling/Boxing Blogger
Kori Ellis
02-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi,
If you are a knowledgeable fan of MMA/wrestling/boxing, I'm looking for a blogger. Pay is $75 a month plus some additional money based on traffic to the blog (so you aren't going to make a fortune but if you build the traffic, it's good pocket money).
Requirement is 3 posts per week minimum and you must be reliable and consistent.
Please PM me for further details.
Thanks,
Kori
cornbread
02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
I think Leonard is a big fan of wrestling and boxing. I don't know if he blogs though.
LEONARD
02-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Wrestling and boxing not so much... :D
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Leonard or Evan would be great. Evan has already had his own MMA blog/website...
mmahaven.com
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Heres the deal...Evan will write for you IF you change the name of this forum from other sports to mma/boxing. idk if evan knows boxing but maybe 2centsworth or someone can help you with that.
LEONARD
02-25-2008, 06:17 PM
:lol
cornbread
02-25-2008, 06:55 PM
dallaskd making things happen!
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Evan would love to do it.
hahaha....slow down there my friend.
I am still heavily burned out from running my own MMA website. Blogging is pretty damn hard work and doesn't get the respect it deserves.
But if Kori gets someone full time and would like me to publish something on my own time when I have something to write about I would do it I think.
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 07:42 PM
I would love to write for you. Thank you for this great opportunity to blog for such a respected and prestigious name of that of Kori Ellis. If you have time I beleive dallaskd would like his avatar changed as well. He PM'd you the picture. Thank You.
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 07:43 PM
So it sounds like a verbal agreement from both sides?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cornbread
02-25-2008, 08:01 PM
So it sounds like a verbal agreement from both sides?
The next deal you need to work on is Fedor to UFC. Make it happen.
dallaskd
02-25-2008, 08:07 PM
The next deal you need to work on is Fedor to UFC. Make it happen.
I cant find Fedor. Police say he was last seen in a Kroger. Heard he enjoys fighting cans.
hahahahahahahahahaha..........oh my......
Sad day to read such things but he brought it upon himself.
Leonard or Evan would be great. Evan has already had his own MMA blog/website...
mmahaven.com
Thanks dallaskd :toast
If LEONARD choses to do it I can vouch he will do an awesome job. He co wrote and helped me out when he had time.
cornbread
02-25-2008, 08:47 PM
I cant find Fedor. Police say he was last seen in a Kroger. Heard he enjoys fighting cans.
:lol
2centsworth
02-25-2008, 11:01 PM
I'll help any of my MMA brothers with boxing content.
ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
are you talking about Fake Wrestling or real wrestling?
LEONARD
02-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Fake wrestling...
Not sure why it belongs on a blog with MMA and boxing, but whatever...
Oh…..I assumed it was collegiate and amateur wrestling.
ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Fake wrestling...
Not sure why it belongs on a blog with MMA and boxing, but whatever...
I could help out with the wrestling, I still watch WWE, TNA, and know some of the Indy stuff. I could help with boxing as well. Maybe as a joint effort we could succeed. What do you think Kori?
ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh…..I assumed it was collegiate and amateur wrestling.
yeah if thats the case that would be tough.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.