Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Five Rings... Kori Ellis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Post Count
    64,671
    Hi,

    If you are a knowledgeable fan of MMA/wrestling/boxing, I'm looking for a blogger. Pay is $75 a month plus some additional money based on traffic to the blog (so you aren't going to make a fortune but if you build the traffic, it's good pocket money).

    Requirement is 3 posts per week minimum and you must be reliable and consistent.

    Please PM me for further details.

    Thanks,

    Kori

  2. #2
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    I think Leonard is a big fan of wrestling and boxing. I don't know if he blogs though.

  3. #3
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Wrestling and boxing not so much...

  4. #4
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Leonard or Evan would be great. Evan has already had his own MMA blog/website...

    mmahaven.com

  5. #5
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Heres the deal...Evan will write for you IF you change the name of this forum from other sports to mma/boxing. idk if evan knows boxing but maybe 2centsworth or someone can help you with that.

  6. #6
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576

  7. #7
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    dallaskd making things happen!

  8. #8
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    awesome. hahahaha

  9. #9
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Evan would love to do it.

  10. #10
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    hahaha....slow down there my friend.

    I am still heavily burned out from running my own MMA website. Blogging is pretty damn hard work and doesn't get the respect it deserves.

    But if Kori gets someone full time and would like me to publish something on my own time when I have something to write about I would do it I think.

  11. #11
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    I would love to write for you. Thank you for this great opportunity to blog for such a respected and prestigious name of that of Kori Ellis. If you have time I beleive dallaskd would like his avatar changed as well. He PM'd you the picture. Thank You.
    Last edited by dallaskd; 02-25-2008 at 07:48 PM.

  12. #12
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    So it sounds like a verbal agreement from both sides?

  13. #13
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    So it sounds like a verbal agreement from both sides?
    The next deal you need to work on is Fedor to UFC. Make it happen.

  15. #15
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    The next deal you need to work on is Fedor to UFC. Make it happen.
    I cant find Fedor. Police say he was last seen in a Kroger. Heard he enjoys fighting cans.

  16. #16
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    hahahahahahahahahaha..........oh my......

    Sad day to read such things but he brought it upon himself.

  17. #17
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Leonard or Evan would be great. Evan has already had his own MMA blog/website...

    mmahaven.com
    Thanks dallaskd


    If LEONARD choses to do it I can vouch he will do an awesome job. He co wrote and helped me out when he had time.

  18. #18
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    I cant find Fedor. Police say he was last seen in a Kroger. Heard he enjoys fighting cans.

  19. #19
    Homer 2centsworth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    8,677
    I'll help any of my MMA brothers with boxing content.

  20. #20
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    are you talking about Fake Wrestling or real wrestling?

  21. #21
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Fake wrestling...

    Not sure why it belongs on a blog with MMA and boxing, but whatever...

  22. #22
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Oh…..I assumed it was collegiate and amateur wrestling.

  23. #23
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    Fake wrestling...

    Not sure why it belongs on a blog with MMA and boxing, but whatever...

    I could help out with the wrestling, I still watch WWE, TNA, and know some of the Indy stuff. I could help with boxing as well. Maybe as a joint effort we could succeed. What do you think Kori?

  24. #24
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    Oh…..I assumed it was collegiate and amateur wrestling.

    yeah if thats the case that would be tough.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •