PDA

View Full Version : UFC 82 - Herring vs Kongo



Kori Ellis
02-27-2008, 05:06 AM
:blah

LEONARD
02-27-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm broke, but Kongo will take it...he's completely re-invented himself in the last year by training with Juanito, Rampage, etc...

Evan
02-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Going with the "African Warrior" as Cro Cop puts it...hahahaha

Evan
03-02-2008, 01:27 PM
-Heath Herring def. Cheick Kongo by Split Decision, R3

dallaskd
03-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Made some cash with this one. Thanks Heath. :fro

Evan
03-02-2008, 01:51 PM
I was very surprised. I have been a fan of Heath's for a long time but I honestly did not think he cared about trying to be a top fighter anymore. I figured him to take the Jeremy Horn route for the rest of his career. Fight a few times a year for whoever will pay him. Doesn't matter.

Glad to see how wrong I was.

And what the hell was he thinking that Kongo had no ground game and that he wanted him to fight like he did with Cro Cop? Cro Cop lost because of Kongo's GnP!

dallaskd
03-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Dang when will these payout?

Evan
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
payout...cough

JMarkJohns
03-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Pay Up!