Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Five Rings... Kori Ellis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Post Count
    64,671

  2. #2
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    I'm broke, but Kongo will take it...he's completely re-invented himself in the last year by training with Juanito, Rampage, etc...

  3. #3
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Going with the "African Warrior" as Cro Cop puts it...hahahaha

  4. #4
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    -Heath Herring def. Cheick Kongo by Split Decision, R3

  5. #5
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Made some cash with this one. Thanks Heath.

  6. #6
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    I was very surprised. I have been a fan of Heath's for a long time but I honestly did not think he cared about trying to be a top fighter anymore. I figured him to take the Jeremy Horn route for the rest of his career. Fight a few times a year for whoever will pay him. Doesn't matter.

    Glad to see how wrong I was.

    And what the was he thinking that Kongo had no ground game and that he wanted him to fight like he did with Cro Cop? Cro Cop lost because of Kongo's GnP!

  7. #7
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Dang when will these payout?

  8. #8
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    payout...cough

  9. #9
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Post Count
    10,116
    Pay Up!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •