PDA

View Full Version : UFC 82 - Henderson vs Silva



Kori Ellis
02-27-2008, 05:08 AM
:dramaquee

polandprzem
02-27-2008, 07:55 AM
yeah baby!

hundred on dan

ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Hendo is going to get his ass kicked by Silva

LEONARD
02-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Banking all $25 of my bucks on Hendo :fro

Evan
02-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks Kori!

MajorMike
02-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Who?

Evan
02-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Who?

Literacy problem? Or are you simply having a hard time seeing the subject line?

ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Man the odds kind of suck, the payout is only .59. Thanks for setting this up Kori.

Evan
02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Man the odds kind of suck, the payout is only .59. Thanks for setting this up Kori.

Too many upsets lately. Bookies are scared of setting huge odds.

I think they got killed with....

Rampage and Chuck
Jardine and Chuck
Griffin and Shogun

ATRAIN
02-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Too many upsets lately. Bookies are scared of setting huge odds.

I think they got killed with....

Rampage and Chuck
Jardine and Chuck
Griffin and Shogun



Yeah but I think its safe to say Anderson has this fight in the bag. Hendo is good but Silva is IMO the best lb for lb right now in the UFC.

LEONARD
02-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Well, this should be close to even odds...seems right about where it should be to get half the money on each guy...

oligarchy
02-27-2008, 01:29 PM
I'd like Silva to take this one.. :)

LEONARD
02-27-2008, 01:36 PM
I love watching both guys and really don't have a strong preference either way who I'd like to win...

but I'd prefer Dan win and then we get to see them again (most likely). If Silva wins, who the hell does he fight? I think it'll be a great fight and with the way the MW division is right now, I wouldn't mind seeing it twice while somebody else evolves into a contender. Maybe Almeida...Okami...doubtful that they get anything done with Lindland.

Or if Dan wins, Wanderlei Silva said he might drop to 185 and fight Dan there...which is very intriguing...

I just think Silva winning will stall out the division. Dan winning will open up several other opportunites...

Evan
02-27-2008, 01:46 PM
...doubtful that they get anything done with Lindland....

That's an interesting issue.

The dude trash talked the UFC for years and now wants back? And the main reason…he still has a contract with Bodog and until he gets 100% released the UFC will never sign him.

LEONARD
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Rumor is that he'll be in the DREAMS mw tourny this spring...

Evan
02-27-2008, 01:56 PM
he one person who I will never fault Dana for trash talking.

Evan
02-27-2008, 01:59 PM
But to clarify...I like him and want him in the UFC. Lindland just has an odd way of making everyone mad.

polandprzem
02-27-2008, 03:29 PM
I just think Silva winning will stall out the division. Dan winning will open up several other opportunites...

excactly

I would love to see Dan winning this fight, in a KO!
He can settle for that big right hand but I think Silva will be awared of that.

All in all Anderson got more weapons he can put on Dan.

btw. what is the next fight for wanderlei?

Evan
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Keith Jardine

polandprzem
02-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Talking about LH

Wow, if Jardine will win this fight he can contend for a championship battle

jag
03-01-2008, 07:06 PM
i hate these odds

misterx91578
03-01-2008, 07:48 PM
50 on Silva

Evan
03-02-2008, 01:26 PM
-Anderson Silva def. Dan Henderson by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:52, R2

djohn14
03-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Anderson Silva Cannot Be Stopped

spurs_2108
03-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Are these vbookies going to be settled?

sa_butta
03-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Are these vbookies going to be settled?I think Kori has been sick, but Im sure you will get it soon.

Evan
03-09-2008, 12:35 AM
cough

ATRAIN
03-10-2008, 02:06 PM
im still broke because no pay out :(

Evan
03-10-2008, 03:11 PM
"
This event has been awaiting settlement for more than 7 days! Try to attract the attention of the Event owner or a moderator to settle or abandon the Event. "

JMarkJohns
03-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Pay up!!!