Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    Five Rings... Kori Ellis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Post Count
    64,671

  2. #2
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Count
    16,433
    yeah baby!

    hundred on dan

  3. #3
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    Hendo is going to get his ass kicked by Silva

  4. #4
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Banking all $25 of my bucks on Hendo

  5. #5
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Thanks Kori!

  6. #6
    Better than you MajorMike's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    4,506
    Who?

  7. #7
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Literacy problem? Or are you simply having a hard time seeing the subject line?

  8. #8
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    Man the odds kind of suck, the payout is only .59. Thanks for setting this up Kori.

  9. #9
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Man the odds kind of suck, the payout is only .59. Thanks for setting this up Kori.
    Too many upsets lately. Bookies are scared of setting huge odds.

    I think they got killed with....

    Rampage and Chuck
    Jardine and Chuck
    Griffin and Shogun

  10. #10
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    Too many upsets lately. Bookies are scared of setting huge odds.

    I think they got killed with....

    Rampage and Chuck
    Jardine and Chuck
    Griffin and Shogun


    Yeah but I think its safe to say Anderson has this fight in the bag. Hendo is good but Silva is IMO the best lb for lb right now in the UFC.

  11. #11
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Well, this should be close to even odds...seems right about where it should be to get half the money on each guy...

  12. #12
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    I'd like Silva to take this one..

  13. #13
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    I love watching both guys and really don't have a strong preference either way who I'd like to win...

    but I'd prefer Dan win and then we get to see them again (most likely). If Silva wins, who the does he fight? I think it'll be a great fight and with the way the MW division is right now, I wouldn't mind seeing it twice while somebody else evolves into a contender. Maybe Almeida...Okami...doubtful that they get anything done with Lindland.

    Or if Dan wins, Wanderlei Silva said he might drop to 185 and fight Dan there...which is very intriguing...

    I just think Silva winning will stall out the division. Dan winning will open up several other opportunites...

  14. #14
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    ...doubtful that they get anything done with Lindland....
    That's an interesting issue.

    The dude trash talked the UFC for years and now wants back? And the main reason…he still has a contract with Bodog and until he gets 100% released the UFC will never sign him.

  15. #15
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Rumor is that he'll be in the DREAMS mw tourny this spring...

  16. #16
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    he one person who I will never fault Dana for trash talking.

  17. #17
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    But to clarify...I like him and want him in the UFC. Lindland just has an odd way of making everyone mad.

  18. #18
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Count
    16,433
    I just think Silva winning will stall out the division. Dan winning will open up several other opportunites...
    excactly

    I would love to see Dan winning this fight, in a KO!
    He can settle for that big right hand but I think Silva will be awared of that.

    All in all Anderson got more weapons he can put on Dan.

    btw. what is the next fight for wanderlei?

  19. #19
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Keith Jardine

  20. #20
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Count
    16,433
    Talking about LH

    Wow, if Jardine will win this fight he can contend for a championship battle

  21. #21
    One of the most best jag's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    13,882
    i hate these odds

  22. #22
    Believe. misterx91578's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    687
    50 on Silva

  23. #23
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    -Anderson Silva def. Dan Henderson by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:52, R2

  24. #24
    Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Post Count
    2,613
    Anderson Silva Cannot Be Stopped

  25. #25
    CCR spurs_2108's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Post Count
    1,013
    Are these vbookies going to be settled?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •