PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Houston @ Dallas

Pages : [1] 2

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:10 AM
The I-45 rivalry may have lost a little luster with Yao Ming being out for the season, but the Mavericks aren't expecting Houston to just roll over without their All-Star center. The Rockets have been on a month-long tear and they still have Tracy McGrady. The Mavs also know that every game in the Western Conference is critical.

http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/BA_2008_Rockets.jpg

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2008, 11:12 AM
i'd kinda like to see the mavs pull this one out.

Matchman
03-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Alston needs to do a better job defending Terry because we will be putting Battier on JHo and McGrady on StackHouse (maybe).
NO Dirk, NO DOUBLE TEAM PLEASE! stay home on the jump shooters and let Bass and Dampier go off on us.

Shank
03-06-2008, 11:25 AM
30+ for Howard, 25 for Terry and a double-double for Bass. Battier fouls out trying to defend Josh.

Mavs still win. McGrady's lazy eye rolls further back into his head.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Rockets continue their roll and steamroll over the Dirkless Mavs.

Scola goes for 20 and 10.

DD

Flopper
03-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Landry shows up with a 15-11 game and facial.

http://images.chron.com/photos/2008/03/05/10306572/600xPopupGallery.jpg

Matchman
03-06-2008, 11:43 AM
30+ for Howard, 25 for Terry and a double-double for Bass. Battier fouls out trying to defend Josh.

Mavs still win. McGrady's lazy eye rolls further back into his head.
:lol
if DWade and Lebron cant go off on Battier. What makes u think JHo will?
there are only 2 swingmen that Battier cant contain:
Ron Artest because he is too strong
Kobe because hes Kobe

and Bass will not get a double-double. he will not get any open jumpers because the defender is not Yao

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm not talking any more shit to Houston fans about tonights game. I'll just wait and see how many of them post here tomorrow if the Rockets lose.

Matchman
03-06-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm not talking any more shit to Houston fans about tonights game. I'll just wait and see how many of them post here tomorrow if the Rockets lose.

you dont have to talk shit. i never did
i always want some reasonable discussions

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
you dont have to talk shit. i never did
i always want some reasonable discussions

You're alright by me. I was talking more to posters like DakotaDickhead.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 11:57 AM
LOL - you think I am talking crap? I am not a trash talker at all, just don't like the Mavs, and think they are worse without Diop and Harris......and especially without Dirk tonight.

It could go either way tonight, and I promise you that if the Rockets lose, I will be here to stand up and be counted.

And I will not stoop to cursing either....

DD

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 11:59 AM
I promise you that if the Rockets lose, I will be here to stand up and be counted.

just be a good little troll and disappear.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 12:00 PM
just be a good little troll and disappear.

Yep, typical, get owned in a discussion and just revert to calling someone a troll....

I don't know what you are worried about you guys got Gasol for a half eaten bag of doritos.

DD

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't know what you are worried about you guys got Gasol for a half eaten bag of doritos.

i see you've been here for a while.

mavsfan1000
03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
This team can't win without Dirk.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:06 PM
This team can't win without Dirk.

We've done it before.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 12:18 PM
i see you've been here for a while.

Yep, but there was not much to be excited about as far as the Rockets were concerned until this year.

Well except for this little moment in the playoffs.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/bladeage/1174726386_l.gif

Hey isn't that the Mavs?

:D

DD

JBIIRockets
03-06-2008, 12:29 PM

You should not be talking s**t at all considering the way your team has choked away its last two seasons, plus the fact that they are underachieving to some degree this season.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Yep, but there was not much to be excited about as far as the Rockets were concerned until this year.

Hey isn't that the Mavs?

DD

Here I was thinking the Rockets got eliminated that year. :reading

robbie380
03-06-2008, 12:32 PM
mavs without dirk

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/penguinking3/fail.jpg

SpursFanFirst
03-06-2008, 12:33 PM
It's rare, but I'm rooting for the Mavs in this one.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:34 PM

Hey isn't that the Mavs?

DD

if T-Mac's crowning acheivement is dunking on Shawn Bradley, he's had a pretty pathetic career.

theroc5
No Dirk
No Yao

Im pulling for the rockets, they will not be a thread durring the playoffs because of no yao ming but the mavs still are, so I want the mavs to go further down in games. Let the rockets get more media attention. Its the last they are going to get for anonther year.

robbie380

we were just setting you guys up to lose later in the playoffs.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 12:35 PM

Oh they did, but you have to admit that was an amazing Dunk......

And for the record Dallas pounded Houston in game 7 by 40 points.....then couldn't hit free throws against an inferior Miami team and pissed away their only chance at a championship.

Then they win 67 games have an amazing roster with great chemistry and their owner panics and brings in Kidd.....

Mind boggling....and not smart.

DD

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:35 PM
mavs without dirk

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/penguinking3/fail.jpg

Wow, he's a soft, pussy, choker... But the Mavs can't win without him. Imagine that.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:36 PM
And for the record Dallas pounded Houston in game 7 by 40 points.....then couldn't hit free throws against an inferior Miami team and pissed away their only chance at a championship.
Two different years.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh they did, but you have to admit that was an amazing Dunk......
Yeah because it's always tough to throw one down on Shawn Bradley.

robbie380
No Dirk
No Yao

Im pulling for the rockets, they will not be a thread durring the playoffs because of no yao ming but the mavs still are, so I want the mavs to go further down in games. Let the rockets get more media attention. Its the last they are going to get for anonther year.

last time i checked the rockets still had the easiest schedule out of the playoff teams. no reason for the rockets to miss the playoffs. we have a better TEAM than you think.

DaDakota
Two different years.

Who beat the Mavs that year, was it the Spurs? Eh, as I get older my mind mixes other team's stuff.....

DD

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:38 PM
No Dirk
No Yao

If Mavs drop to 8th seed we could see SA and Dallas in round one. You might want to root for the Mavs. Neither fan base wants to see that match up.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Who beat the Mavs that year, was it the Spurs?
you really know your basketball.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Who beat the Mavs that year, was it the Spurs? Eh, as I get older my mind mixes other team's stuff.....

DD

First year watching basketball?

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
First year watching basketball?

LOL been a Rockets fan since 1972......but when they get eliminated, I don't pay as much attention.....tune in to the Astros then.

Also, I have been coaching or refereeing basketball for more than 10 years.....but whatever....

DD

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:43 PM
LOL been a Rockets fan since 1972......but when they get eliminated, I don't pay as much attention.....tune in to the Astros then.

Also, I have been coaching or refereeing basketball for more than 10 years.....but whatever....

DD

I'm calling bullshit on this one. :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL been a Rockets fan since 1972......but when they get eliminated, I don't pay as much attention
so i guess you haven't paid much attention to the NBA for a decade now.

which explains why you talk about the Mavericks and the Kidd trade like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Shank
03-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Mono likes the Lakers, Bulls and Celtics. In that order.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 12:49 PM
so i guess you haven't paid much attention to the NBA for a decade now.

which explains why you talk about the Mavericks and the Kidd trade like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Oh I know what I am talking about, it is all about chemisry and matchups, and whether or not the team overall is stronger or weaker.

You can disagree, but for me it is fairly clear.

Kidd is an amazing assist guy, and will help Dirk, Terry and Howard get some better looks, but he is a really poor shooter and his on ball defense against quicker PGs (which dominate the WC) is horrid.

Harris was a much better defender, shooter, and much much quicker than Kidd in the half court set, which is where playoffs are won and lost.

But...even that being said...that part is a wash.....

Where the trade breaks down for me is with Diop being sent along too....the Mavs need him and his athleticism and fouls to contend with the Gasols the Duncans, and the other bigs in the conference that play on the block...because in the playoffs, you need a low post defender to win...and Dampier.....will foul out in 10 minutes....he just can't stay in the game, and is not all that good or athletic.

So, the Mavs traded away 2 necessary pieces of a 67 win team to get back 1....which IMHO, makes them a weaker team and an easier cover.

Kidd will be forced to shoot in the playoffs as team's will not leave the other Mavs.....and Kidd can not shoot.....period....

That makes them weaker...overall.

DD

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 12:50 PM

DD

I don't care how much you try not to pay attention to basketball. If you watch any basketball at all, you know how the Mavs went out last year. They only mention it during every basketball game. I think you jumped on the Houston bandwagon when you heard some people talking about the Houston win streak at work, and you are trying to fit in. That's my best guess.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh I know what I am talking about, it is all about chemisry and matchups, and whether or not the team overall is stronger or weaker.

You can disagree, but for me it is fairly clear.

Kidd is an amazing assist guy, and will help Dirk, Terry and Howard get some better looks, but he is a really poor shooter and his on ball defense against quicker PGs (which dominate the WC) is horrid.

Harris was a much better defender, shooter, and much much quicker than Kidd in the half court set, which is where playoffs are won and lost.

But...even that being said...that part is a wash.....

Where the trade breaks down for me is with Diop being sent along too....the Mavs need him and his athleticism and fouls to contend with the Gasols the Duncans, and the other bigs in the conference that play on the block...because in the playoffs, you need a low post defender to win...and Dampier.....will foul out in 10 minutes....he just can't stay in the game, and is not all that good or athletic.

So, the Mavs traded away 2 necessary pieces of a 67 win team to get back 1....which IMHO, makes them a weaker team and an easier cover.

Kidd will be forced to shoot in the playoffs as team's will not leave the other Mavs.....and Kidd can not shoot.....period....

That makes them weaker...overall.

DD
wow, it's like he cut and pasted from every Spurs fan who has already commented on the trade.

I guess that's what you do when you admit that you don't pay attention to anything but the Rockets.

Flopper
03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
wow, it's like he cut and pasted from every Spurs fan who has already commented on the trade.

I guess that's what you do when you admit that you don't pay attention to anything but the Rockets.

:rolleyes

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Fuck the Mavericks, they are the most pathetic team in the league.

let nash walk, trade harris for a pg in a wheelchair......choke to miami in the finals......choke to an 8 seed last year

PATHETIC

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM

let nash walk, trade harris for a pg in a wheelchair......choke to miami in the finals......choke to an 8 seed last year

PATHETIC

Our players don't cry

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2XxT0zI2W7Y

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:33 PM

Hey isn't that the Mavs?

DD

Hey, isn't that from this series?

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/series_dalhou.html

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
last time i checked the rockets still had the easiest schedule out of the playoff teams. no reason for the rockets to miss the playoffs. we have a better TEAM than you think.

Uh, no they don't:

Houston: 10 Home Games, 12 Road Games, 12 against +.500 teams, 10 against -.500 teams, 5 back to backs.

This streak you have is partly from taking advantage of a soft spot in your schedule. Only 6 of those 16 wins have come against winning teams.

Here's what Dallas has left:

13 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 12 against +.500 teams, 9 against -.500 teams, 2 back to backs.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
WOW, I don't know what is more pathetic, your comeback or the finals choking of the Dullazz Mavpricks.

Indazone
03-06-2008, 01:39 PM
We're ready. This isn't Jeff Van Gundy's Rockets anymore! Bring it!

xcomp
03-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this one. :rolleyes

Heh ... look at the young'un try to challenge DaDakota. Dude has been around basketball long before you were born, so it's in your best interest to shut up and concede on that point.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Uh, no they don't:

Houston: 10 Home Games, 12 Road Games, 12 against +.500 teams, 10 against -.500 teams, 5 back to backs.

This streak you have is partly from taking advantage of a soft spot in your schedule. Only 6 of those 16 wins have come against winning teams.

Here's what Dallas has left:

13 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 12 against +.500 teams, 9 against -.500 teams, 2 back to backs.

If we hadn't lost to fucking Philly and New Orleans at home and had Yao for the Utah game(Yao was out with FLU) at home and won we would be at 28 games in a row right now.

If we continued to streak to 33, guess who we would be playing for the record of 34...

The LAKERS.. The team that has the record.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 01:41 PM

PATHETIC
Not quite as pathetic as being second round virgins, celebrating a dunk on Shawn Bradley like it's a national holiday, and having Jon Barry create a ridiculous hand gesture that gets mocked when your team gets ass raped by 40 points.

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
WOW, I don't know what is more pathetic, your comeback or the finals choking of the Dullazz Mavpricks.

I don't understand why Rockets fans are talking shit. We own your asses. Maybe you'll beat us tonight without Dirk, but you're not beating us in a playoff series, and you're not getting out of the first round. Remember, we pitch and you catch in this relationship. How has that not been made abundantly clear the last four years?

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
If...If

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Heh ... look at the young'un try to challenge DaDakota. Dude has been around basketball long before you were born, so it's in your best interest to shut up and concede on that point.

Here's another one. "We won a bunch of regular season games in a row. Time to go spread our "wisdom" beyond the confines of Clutchcity.net."

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Not quite as pathetic as being second round virgins, celebrating a dunk on Shawn Bradley like it's a national holiday, and having Jon Barry create a ridiculous hand gesture that gets mocked when your team gets ass raped by 40 points.

STFU dallas fanboy. Our franchise has won 2 titles. Ie, defended their first title. What has the Dallas franchise done, but choke. Tmacs dunk was good, but it does not mean shit other than bradley got majorly posterized, big deal. What happened THE NEXT SEASON to the mavs after they beat the rockets by 40 dumb fuck, oh yeah they went on to one of the greatest choke jobs in finals history.........great fucking job :clap . So please stfu.

Indazone
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't understand why Rockets fans are talking shit. We own your asses. Maybe you'll beat us tonight without Dirk, but you're not beating us in a playoff series, and you're not getting out of the first round. Remember, we pitch and you catch in this relationship. How has that not been made abundantly clear the last four years?

Of course we won't be offended by your pathetic first round exit last year to a nobody Warriors team. By the way, what's that crying I heard out of Dallas last year? Oh my! Oh We got shafted! OH that good for nothing Don Nelson used proprietary information to beat us! Boo Hoo!!

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Roxsfan]STFU dallas fanboy. Our franchise has won 2 titles.

It's not 1995. If you didn't witness it, or if that team isn't still together, it's pretty lame to bring it up. I'd sound pretty silly talking about the Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith Cowboys.

monosylab1k
What happened to the mavs after they beat the rockets by 40 dumb fuck, oh yeah they went on to one of the greatest choke jobs in finals history.........great fucking job
What the fuck is with Rocket Trolls not knowing their NBA history? Those were TWO DIFFERENT YEARS you stupid fuck.

xcomp

Let's see here... # of championships:

Houston: 2
Dallas: 0

Greatest playoff chokejob ever: 2007 - Dirk and his 67-win ponies.

And last I checked, the Mavericks are looking UP at the Rockets in the standings.

And don't get too ahead of yourself there, Lakerfan. Your boy Kobe hasn't seen the 2nd round of the playoffs since Shaq left either, and if not for those idiots in Memphis handing you Pau Gasol in exchange for a bowl of nachos, you would be headed for another first round exit again this year.

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Of course we won't be offended by your pathetic first round exit last year to a nobody Warriors team. By the way, what's that crying I heard out of Dallas last year? Oh my! Oh We got shafted! OH that good for nothing Don Nelson used proprietary information to beat us! Boo Hoo!!

Dirk didn't cry like a bitch. Whatever else you can say about him, he can hold it together, unlike the lazy-eyed one wailing like a 14-yr-old girl dumped by her first boyfriend.

Indazone
03-06-2008, 01:47 PM
What the fuck is with Rocket Trolls not knowing their NBA history? Those were TWO DIFFERENT YEARS you stupid fuck.

No worse than any Mavericks trolls who fail to own up to their massive playoff choke jobs.

SAtown
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm loving this Houston v Dallas smack. :hat

Roxsfan

Please have your franchise win a fucking title or STFU please.

PATHETIC, your only claim to fame is owning the rockets. Good luck with that.

Dallas Mavericks great, Dirk Nowitzki Era: Best known for kicking an exercise bike, winning an mvp, choking in the finals, ohh and owning the rockets. :clap :rolleyes

wow, go with that. :rolleyes

monosylab1k
And don't get too ahead of yourself there, Lakerfan.
:lmao

I love trolls.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 01:51 PM

I love trolls.

Did you just learn the meaning that word yesterday or something? Or you're feeling too lame to actually compose an intelligent response?

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Have your franchise win a fucking title or STFU please.
Have your franchise win a playoff series this decade or STFU please.

And how can you claim 2 titles when you can't even recall what happened in the NBA 3 years ago?

Findog

You know who else has a title? The 1979 Seattle Supersonics. The 1953 Rochester Royals. The 1983 Philadelphia 76ers. You don't see their fans bringing up ancient history. Why are you bringing it up? It's pretty goddamn lame. Only Spurs and Pistons fans have the right to resort to title smack. You guys just sound pretty goddamn pathetic.

Choking of course is something you guys would be experts on:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/2007_Playoff_Main_HOU.html

And last I checked, the Mavericks are looking UP at the Rockets in the standings.

Mavs 3, Rockets 0.

Again, can somebody tell me why Rockets fans of all people feel they have the right to talk smack to Maverick fans? Are you somehow under the impression that all of those wins we've racked up against you don't count?

monosylab1k
Did you just learn the meaning that word yesterday or something? Or you're feeling too lame to actually compose an intelligent response?
Did you just join this site on Monday? Or you're feeling like an ignorant douche for thinking I'm a Lakers fan?

mavsfan1000
03-06-2008, 01:53 PM
LOL at Rocket fans talking smack. Rockets can't even get past the first round. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Have your franchise win a fucking title or STFU please.

It's not 1995. Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon are currently collecting social security and eating pudding with a straw, so why don't you STFU please.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM

It's nice to just sit back and watch for a change.

Findog

I am too. And watch them come in here and celebrate tonight like it's the NBA Finals when they beat a Dirk-less Mavs team. If they can't beat us tonight, they might as well tear up their charter and disband.

Roxsfan
[QUOTE]

It's not 1995. If you didn't witness it, or if that team isn't still together, it's pretty lame to bring it up. I'd sound pretty silly talking about the Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith Cowboys.

mavs franchise have zero titles, deal with it.

At least I have those memories. :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Do you? You don't even know what happened in the NBA 3 years ago.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:55 PM

And don't get too ahead of yourself there, Lakerfan. Your boy Kobe hasn't seen the 2nd round of the playoffs since Shaq left either, and if not for those idiots in Memphis handing you Pau Gasol in exchange for a bowl of nachos, you would be headed for another first round exit again this year.

He is a Mavs fan, k.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM

Thank you very FUCKING MUCH.!!!!!!!!!!!11

Findog
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM
mavs franchise have zero titles, deal with it.

Let us sit on your lap Grandpa and tell us about the might Rockets, with Hakeem, Clyde, Mario and Rudy T.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 01:59 PM

You know who else has a title? The 1979 Seattle Supersonics. The 1953 Rochester Royals. The 1983 Philadelphia 76ers. You don't see their fans bringing up ancient history. Why are you bringing it up? It's pretty goddamn lame. Only Spurs and Pistons fans have the right to resort to title smack. You guys just sound pretty goddamn pathetic.

Only in the world of a ponies fan would this make sense: bringing up MORE examples of franchises with championship rings to prove that their zero rings don't matter. We have a tradition that we can be proud of. Your ponies have nothing.

Choking of course is something you guys would be experts on:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/2007_Playoff_Main_HOU.html

Right, because those regular playoff series losses to evenly matched teams are apparently more significant than losing 4-2 in the finals after gaining a 2-0 lead, or winning 67 games and then getting your butts thoroughly kicked by an 8th seed in the first round.

Mavs 3, Rockets 0.

Utterly irrelevant as long as you're still looking UP at the Rockets in the standings.

Again, can somebody tell me why Rockets fans of all people feel they have the right to talk smack to Maverick fans? Are you somehow under the impression that all of those wins we've racked up against you don't count?

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch. We're sports fans, with a God-given right to express ourselves in the form of smack. If you can't handle it, go buy yourself a hankie.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Have your franchise win a playoff series this decade or STFU please.

And how can you claim 2 titles when you can't even recall what happened in the NBA 3 years ago?

KEEP deflecting from the point which is you're a fan of the most PATHETIC do nothing, will never do anything franchise in the league and all mark pubes millions can't change that motherfucker.
http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/cuban270x336.JPG

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:01 PM
I am too. And watch them come in here and celebrate tonight like it's the NBA Finals when they beat a Dirk-less Mavs team. If they can't beat us tonight, they might as well tear up their charter and disband.

Yao is out too fuckface, we have to make up for 20+ points, 10 + rebounds, .5 assists, 3 blocks.........so shutty the fucky upy, dick suck.

we have to make that up the rest of the way, you guys for one game...so STFU

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 02:01 PM

The dude is lying. He has not been watching basketball since 1972. I'd bet $1,00 he wasn't even born in 1972.

I don't even know why I'm acknowledging your post. You're obviously an idiot.

That's also a neat trick that you know how old I am.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Only in the world of a ponies fan would this make sense: bringing up MORE examples of franchises with championship rings to prove that their zero rings don't matter. We have a tradition that we can be proud of. Your ponies have nothing.

Right, because those regular playoff series losses to evenly matched teams are apparently more significant than losing 4-2 in the finals after gaining a 2-0 lead, or winning 67 games and then getting your butts thoroughly kicked by an 8th seed in the first round.

Utterly irrelevant as long as you're still looking UP at the Rockets in the standings.

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch. We're sports fans, with a God-given right to express ourselves in the form of smack. If you can't handle it, go buy yourself a hankie.

wow, you just fucking owned with that.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:06 PM
wow, you just fucking owned with that.
tell us more about that imaginary year where the Mavericks beat the Rockets in the playoffs and then went to the Finals.

Findog

Yes, because what the nineties Rockets and nineties Mavs did have great relevance to their current circumstances. You'd laugh if a SuperSonics fan repped their title from 30 years ago, and we're laughing at you now. If you're talking about your "tradition" and how well-run your franchise is, I'll take Mark Cuban, his deep pockets and passion to win over Les Alexander anyday.

Did Houston do that to us? Have we ever met Houston in the playoffs by chance? I honestly don't know, maybe you could help me out, since you're such a historian. Tell me what happened every time the Mavericks and Rockets met up in May.

You honestly think that's going to last, your 2.5 game lead after tonight? Do you know what a schedule is?

Nobody's panties are in a bunch, except our new wave of Rockets trolls butthurt that we're not bowing down in awe because you roughed up a bunch of softies on your schedule and you're led by the second-round virgin. I'm not a board nanny, if you want to talk smack, talk smack, but be advised that most people here like to talk hoops, so A) it marks you as a member of the shallow end of the pool and B) Rockets fans are in no position to talk any kind of credible smack to Mavs fans because we thoroughly own you guys. Deal with that.

xcomp
The dude is lying. He has not been watching basketball since 1972. I'd bet $1,00 he wasn't even born in 1972.

I don't even know why I'm acknowledging your post. You're obviously an idiot.

That's also a neat trick that you know how old I am.

LOL. I've known DD as a Rockets fan for several years, and I know for a fact he's telling the truth. You're making yourself look foolish. Just stop.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:08 PM
LOL. I've known DD as a Rockets fan for several years, and I know for a fact he's telling the truth. You're making yourself look foolish. Just stop.

Nobody here gives a fuck about clutchcity.net

Why don't you go back to the circle jerk?

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:08 PM
You're making yourself look foolish.
Tell me some more about what a huge Lakers fan I am.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:10 PM

I'm going to pull a page from the Rockets troll playback:

"Dude, you totally fucking owned with that post."

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I fully expect the Rockets to win tonight, but if they don't, can we count on these Rockets trolls to stand and be counted and acknowledge that they once again got owned by their nemesis?

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 02:13 PM

Roxsfan
tell us more about that imaginary year where the Mavericks beat the Rockets in the playoffs and then went to the Finals.

One last time, when I said "and then went on to choke in the finals" I was referring to what they did the FOLLOWING SEASON. I thought it was understood, but I guess I have to spell everything out to you.

YOU ARE A ZERO IQ FUCKFACE

xcomp
Yes, because what the nineties Rockets and nineties Mavs did have great relevance to their current circumstances.

Oh, you want to talk about the present? Let's see...

Dallas: 39-22. Strength of Schedule: .508. Win Margin: +3.80. Playoff position: 7th.

Houston: 40-20. Strength of Schedule: .504. Win Margin: +4.80. Playoff position: 5th, currently with HC advantage.

Is that a little too "present-minded" for you? Let me guess, you're going to make a couple of baseless prognostications about the immediate future.

SAtown
We need a vbookie for this epic matchup.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 02:14 PM

Now if this isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

Poor Mavericks fans are too cross-eyed to tell the difference between trolling and smack.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Nobody here gives a fuck about clutchcity.net

Why don't you go back to the circle jerk?

WHY don't you go back to Dallas-mavs.com and stfu up. This is a spurs board and you sir are a troll too. so fuck off.

Findog
BTW, here's what each team has left:

Dallas at Home: Rockets, Nets, Knicks, Bobcats, Pacers, Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, Sonics, Jazz, Hornets.

Dallas on the Road: Heat, Nuggets, Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Blazers, Sonics.

Rockets at Home: Hornets, Nets, Bobcats, Lakers, Celtics, Kings, Wolves, Sonics, Suns, Clippers.

Rockets on the Road: Mavs, Hawks, Hornets, Warriors, Suns, Spurs, Kings, Blazers, Sonics, Clippers, Nuggets, Jazz.

monosylab1k
One last time, when I said and then went on to choke in the finals I was referring to what they did the FOLLOWING SEASON. I thought it was understood, but I guess I have to spell everything out to you.

Actually no, you weren't referring to it like that. Nice try to cover it up, but reread your own post dipshit.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:16 PM
WHY don't you go back to Dallas-mavs.com and stfu up. This is a spurs board and you sir are a troll too. so fuck off.

No, this is a Spurs board open to all fans and why don't you ask those Spurs fans if they consider me a troll.

If I wanted a circle jerk, I'd go to dallas-mavs.com but I value talking hoops.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm going to pull a page from the Rockets troll playback:

"Dude, you totally fucking owned with that post."

Hey, stop trying to make me think you are ok. :smokin

no stfu.

xcomp
I fully expect the Rockets to win tonight, but if they don't, can we count on these Rockets fans to stand and be counted and acknowledge that they once again got owned by their nemesis?

FTFY. I'll be here. You, on the other hand, will probably be sitting in a corner somewhere crying over how sorry your team has become.

Roxsfan

Dallas: 39-22. Strength of Schedule: .508. Win Margin: +3.80. Playoff position: 7th.

Houston: 40-20. Strength of Schedule: .504. Win Margin: +4.80. Playoff position: 5th, currently with HC advantage.

Is that a little too "present-minded" for you? Let me guess, you're going to make a couple of baseless prognostications about the immediate future.

fucking owned him :reading

Indazone
03-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah right. The biggest choker of all time and crybaby to boot. Dirk Nowitzki.

I'm glad Stu sat him down and gave him a timeout. He needed it.

Dirk at his best throwing an infantile temper tantrum!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3837058267634781520&q=dirk+nowitzki+angry&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Roxsfan
I fully expect the Rockets to win tonight, but if they don't, can we count on these Rockets trolls to stand and be counted and acknowledge that they once again got owned by their nemesis?

you better fucking believe it.

I'll be the first one.

Findog

So we're one and a half games behind you after playing a more difficult schedule, and we're up 3-0 in head to head. Yeah, you guys are so much better than us.

I don't know what the future holds, but I do know we have a much easier schedule remaining that you do, so I'd be surprised if the Mavs are still looking up at the Rockets in the standings on April 20th. Your 16 game winning streak features only 6 victims with winning records. Take it from a Mavs fan, regular season wins are nice but nothing to get too excited about. Of course, when your team is led by the second-round virgin, I suppose regular season W's are all you have to look forward to.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Getting a wee bit touchy in here

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Now if this isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

Poor Mavericks fans are too cross-eyed to tell the difference between trolling and smack.
Okay, you're not a troll, just an ignorant douche and a hypocrite. You're really gonna go talking shit to another Mavs fan about not knowing who DaDakota is and how long he's been a fan, and then go calling me a Lakers fan? Because you're so uneducated about what goes on in this forum, so much so that you don't even know what went down THIS PAST SUNDAY??? Good one.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:22 PM
you better fucking believe it.

I'll be the first one.
for the record I don't consider you a troll, you've been repping the Rockets on this forum for much longer than these other rocket trolls.

Shank

Mono loves the Lakers.

Roxsfan
Actually no, you weren't referring to it like that. Nice try to cover it up, but reread your own post dipshit.

Ok fuckface, you go with that. Obviously you know everything dumb ass.

I felt good that the mavs were eliminated after beating the rockets and trust me I would have been nervous had they went on to the finals through Houston. you don't think I would remember that. You are so fucking stupid.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:26 PM
for the record I don't consider you a troll, you've been repping the Rockets on this forum for much longer than these other rocket trolls.

Ok thanks, I don't give a shit too really. I am just glad that there is a game tonight and I'm in a weird mood and the fact that you can cuss on this site is kind of liberating and I get it out of my system.

lunch is over

be back later this evening.

to you and other mavs mans.
in a weird way, sorry for the insults, but if you respond with an insult...go fuck your selves.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Okay, you're not a troll, just an ignorant douche and a hypocrite. You're really gonna go talking shit to another Mavs fan about not knowing who DaDakota is and how long he's been a fan, and then go calling me a Lakers fan? Because you're so uneducated about what goes on in this forum, so much so that you don't even know what went down THIS PAST SUNDAY??? Good one.

You obviously like to use words without understanding what they mean. "Hypocrite"? I don't spend that much time in this forum. In fact, until recently, I was just a browser who liked to read stuff on here. I assumed you were a Laker fan because your profile reads "Lakers". Obviously whatever circumstances led to that situation must have been quite traumatic for you, seeing how emotional you're getting about it. Don't worry, you'll feel better soon. But this isn't about you.

I don't know you, but I do know DaDakota. And I can vouch for the veracity of his claim. Get over it.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I don't spend that much time in this forum.
http://www.farfromneutral.com/exodus/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/o_rly.jpg

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:28 PM
damn I just busted out the owl. sorry everybody.

Shank
03-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Ok thanks, I don't give a shit too really. I am just glad that there is a game tonight and I'm in a weird mood and the fact that you can cuss on this site is kind of liberating and I get it out of my system.

lunch is over

be back later this evening.

to you and other mavs mans.
in a weird way, sorry for the insults, but if you respond with an insult...go fuck your selves.

This is how you spend your lunch hour? Fucking loser.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 02:33 PM

Go back and read through this thread. I have brought nothing but first grade smack in defense of my Rockets.

You, on the other hand, have nothing to show other than condescension, gratuitous name-calling and insults. Maybe if you reach deep down, you can find a real comeback somewhere. But unfortunately for you, I don't have the time. See you later tonight.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Go back and read through this thread. I have brought nothing but first grade smack in defense of my Rockets.
:lmao he's proud of his first grade smack!

i brought seventh grade smack, so there! suck it, bitch!

Indazone
03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Defense? Can you say the Mav's have none?

Dallas has allowed its last three opponents to score at least 100 points, and the 116 points it gave up to the Jazz were the most allowed by the Mavericks since a 122-120 loss to Sacramento on Jan. 14.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 02:36 PM
This is how you spend your lunch hour? Fucking loser.

I'm off today/tomorrow, and yes this is how I spent lunch today.

fuckoff

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2008, 02:38 PM

Owls haven't been big since 06 son

also

the phrase you were looking for was either "first rate" or "grade A" Unless you are in first grade.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Owls haven't been big since 06 son
I know, that's why I apologized. That smack was "first grade" at best.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:40 PM
FTFY. I'll be here. You, on the other hand, will probably be sitting in a corner somewhere crying over how sorry your team has become.

I'll be here to acknowledge the Rockets can FINALLY beat the Mavs when we're missing our best player and laugh at you guys celebrating your own personal NBA Finals.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:41 PM
how long before I get these Rocket trolls to go the Sun troll route, and meltdown with a final angry post telling me to suck a bag of dicks?

Shank
03-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm off today/tomorrow, and yes this is how I spent lunch today.

fuckoff

Oh shit! A 4-day weekend!

Again...fucking loser.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Scolarules]Defense? Can you say the Mav's have none?

We held San Antonio to 97, the only reason the Kings broke 100 is because they kept fouling and stopping the clock instead of conceding defeat, and the Lakers needed overtime, we held them to 93 in regulation. I give us a pass for Utah since that was the fourth game in five nights.

STFU about how the Mavs don't play defense. We're not the Suns. I'll take Phil Jackzen's word over yours: "They're a good defensive team."

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:43 PM
I wish I had the day off. It's going to be a bitch to drive home tonight.

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:44 PM
how long before I get these Rocket trolls to go the Sun troll route, and meltdown with a final angry post telling me to suck a bag of dicks?

God forbid they should lose to us tonight. If they can't beat us under these circumstances, they should just fold up the franchise and disband.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 02:47 PM
I really wish I could make it to the game. It would be fun.

Plus, with all the buzz about the new-look Mavericks, it has meant a return of hot ass poontang at the AAC. While the Mavs were in their malaise, they kinda disappeared. But now the hot ass gold diggers & their fake tits are back in full force, and I like it.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 02:47 PM

I joined here to see what the Spurs were going to do with V-Span, I think that boy is gonna be good, and was sad to see him go.

I do love Scola though.

And I don't like the Mavs much either.

But, I ain't gonna jump into a cursing war neither, no time for it.

Xcomp, thanks for the kind words, it doesn't bother me one bit what people think or believe.

I have the might of being right.

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:48 PM

Plus, with all the buzz about the new-look Mavericks, it has meant a return of hot ass poontang at the AAC. While the Mavs were in their malaise, they kinda disappeared. But now the hot ass gold diggers & their fake tits are back in full force, and I like it.

You're right about that. Section 117 behind the Mavs bench for the last two home games. I was about to whip it out and start beating it right then and there.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 02:50 PM
I'll be here to acknowledge the Rockets can FINALLY beat the Mavs when we're missing our best player and laugh at you guys celebrating your own personal NBA Finals.

You do realize that the Rockets have been missing their best player for the last 4 games.....and uh...they won them all.

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 02:57 PM
You do realize that the Rockets have been missing their best player for the last 4 games.....and uh...they won them all.

DD

Home against the Wiz, Grizz, Nugs and Pacers. Whoah, break up the Rockets, it's too unfair for the rest of the League.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Home against the Wiz, Grizz, Nugs and Pacers. Whoah, break up the Rockets, it's too unfair for the rest of the League.
You going to take that bet tough guy or just keep whimping out?

Tell ya what, I will soften the bet, whomever wins tonight gets to own the other guys signature for 30 days....ok?

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:06 PM
You going to take that bet tough guy or just keep whimping out?

DD

No, I've been here for two years. You have apparently been here two days. All I'm saying is that if the Rockets miss the playoffs or best-case scenario lose in the first round, I don't think you'll have the stones to stick around. Go back and read the original post, I didn't propose anything about leaving myself.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 03:07 PM

:tu Best post ever.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 03:10 PM
No, I've been here for two years. You have apparently been here two days. All I'm saying is that if the Rockets miss the playoffs or best-case scenario lose in the first round, I don't think you'll have the stones to stick around. Go back and read the original post, I didn't propose anything about leaving myself.

Then take the sig bet......don't be afraid....back up your team.

Tonight we are missing Ming, you are missing Dirk, but it is played in AA center and the Mavs are 3-0 against the Rocks.

Don't be a wuss, take the sig bet....30 days, one of us gets to own the others sig.

Deal?

DD

ratm1221
I joined here to see what the Spurs were going to do with V-Span, I think that boy is gonna be good, and was sad to see him go.

I do love Scola though.

And I don't like the Mavs much either.

But, I ain't gonna jump into a cursing war neither, no time for it.

Xcomp, thanks for the kind words, it doesn't bother me one bit what people think or believe.

I have the might of being right.

DD

Wouldn't it be funny if:

xcomp = DaDakota :lol

DaDakota
Wouldn't it be funny if:

xcomp = DaDakota :lol

Actually I am Obama, and I approve this message.

The Rockets are going to crush the Mavs, and Findog needs to man up and take that bet.

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Then take the sig bet......don't be afraid....back up your team.

Tonight we are missing Ming, you are missing Dirk, but it is played in AA center and the Mavs are 3-0 against the Rocks.

Don't be a wuss, take the sig bet....30 days, one of us gets to own the others sig.

Deal?

DD

I already lost a sig bet, in case you haven't noticed from the Lakers game. Can't do it.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I already lost a sig bet, in case you haven't noticed from the Lakers game. Can't do it.
But you are not sporting a signature.....where is it?

DD

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 03:12 PM

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:13 PM

DD

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2299560&postcount=123

It displays here for me. Go check your settings in the control panel. They only display once per page.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2299560&postcount=123

It displays here for me. Go check your settings in the control panel. They only display once per page.

I see, I was wondering about that picture, so let's do the bet and you can own my sig or I yours after your Lakers bet is up.

DD

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 03:14 PM

DD

You gotta be shittin me.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 03:16 PM
I see, I was wondering about that picture, so let's do the bet and you can own my sig or I yours after your Lakers bet is up.

DD
this guy is persistent.

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:18 PM

DD

I'll put this in my sig if the Rockets win tonight, starting on March 15th:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/509333001_39d4161cc0_o.jpg

If the Mavs win, I haven't decided, but it will be one of these:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1057/589680796_bb49905eee_o.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/202/508461495_7e038a3536_o.jpg

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
get the pic of josh howard mocking the sura/barry "3" hand gesture in game 7 as the Rockets are getting the ass beating of the century.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
How about this one of Yao giving birth?

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/04/23/yao_ming_giving_birth_2.jpg

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Or maybe this:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/508017223_9e914f53d9_o.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1383/858161289_dda180324d_o.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1213/581827933_1d3dfc7a29_o.jpg

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:23 PM
get the pic of josh howard mocking the sura/barry "3" hand gesture in game 7 as the Rockets are getting the ass beating of the century.

LOL, I'd never heard of that. I didn't watch the 4th Quarter since the game was so lopsided.

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh, and I'll agree to 2 weeks, not a whole month. You haven't yet demonstrated that you post often enough for me to honor a sig bet with somebody who isn't a site regular. 2 weeks or no dice.

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:27 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2374/1766068013_f2c89bb47f_o.jpg

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 03:30 PM
deleted

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Yao is out too fuckface, we have to make up for 20+ points, 10 + rebounds, .5 assists, 3 blocks.........so shutty the fucky upy, dick suck.

We're 3-0 against you guys when both teams are full-strength, so what's the big deal?

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
LOL, I'd never heard of that. I didn't watch the 4th Quarter since the game was so lopsided.
I gave up searching after a minute or so, but if you can find that pic, it's gold. Howard on the bench at the end of Game 7 doing the Bob Sura/Jon Barry "3" gesture right at the Rockets.

Matchman
03-06-2008, 03:44 PM
I'll put this in my sig if the Rockets win tonight, starting on March 15th:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/509333001_39d4161cc0_o.jpg

im not the one betting but this picture doesnt count because this play causes avery to glue bradley on the bench which is good for the mavs
plus we got our asses kicked in that series :pctoss

put up something from our championship years :toast

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:46 PM
I gave up searching after a minute or so, but if you can find that pic, it's gold. Howard on the bench at the end of Game 7 doing the Bob Sura/Jon Barry "3" gesture right at the Rockets.

Yeah, I never had any problem with Yao or T-Mac, but nothing was more irritating than those scrubs carrying on like they were All-Stars in that series. Although I do like Jon Barry as a color commentator now.

Allanon
03-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow, this game hasn't even started yet but Rockets hatin' Mavs discussion is already 6 pages long. :D

Looks like It's gonna be a great game tonight.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Looks like It's gonna be a great game tonight.
I hope so but probably not. Mavs will get slaughtered without Dirk. 105-90 Rockets.

Findog
03-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Rockets 109, Mavs 90.

T-Mac explodes for 60.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Findog is alright. At least he knows how to actually talk smack like a real fan and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. Mono, on the other hand, apparently doesn't know how to post without coming off as a complete a-hole.

Looking forward to a great game tonight, and if my Rockets lose, like I said earlier, I'll be here owning up and congratulating.

Shank
03-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Rockets 125
Mavs 88

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Mono, on the other hand, apparently doesn't know how to post without coming off as a complete a-hole.
Don't be mad at me just because you're a dumbass who tried to call me "Lakerfan" with no clue what the hell you were talking about.

Throw some more of that "first grade" smack at me :lmao

xcomp
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Don't be mad at me just because you're a dumbass who tried to call me "Lakerfan" with no clue what the hell you were talking about.

Throw some more of that "first grade" smack at me :lmao

Way to prove my point, jerkoff.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Way to prove my point, jerkoff.
oh shit! he called me a jerkoff!

you might have graduated to second grade smack with that one!

Matchman
03-06-2008, 04:18 PM
lets hope the Mavs play selfish ball and JHo tries to be "the man", ignores Kidd and takes over the game in the wrong way...the Mavs is still a good team when they play team basketball

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 04:19 PM
lets hope the Mavs play selfish ball and JHo tries to be "the man", ignores Kidd and takes over the game in the wrong way...the Mavs is still a good team when they play team basketball
I'm very concerned about that. With Dirk gone, and all the criticism he's taking, I'm worried that Howard might chuck up 30+ shots tonight.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh, and I'll agree to 2 weeks, not a whole month. You haven't yet demonstrated that you post often enough for me to honor a sig bet with somebody who isn't a site regular. 2 weeks or no dice.

2 weeks is fine....

I probably won't give you a picture but will give you a nice saying.....

You do whatever you want.

Good luck........NOT !

DD

pussyface
03-06-2008, 04:41 PM
I give the little mavericks a good chance of winning tonight. on a larger note, when this team starts playing well and the commentators start saying shit like "this team started out 4-4 with kidd who would have ever thought?" i will be one of the people who saw it coming and wasn't very put off with 4-4.

lose tonight or whatever, i suspect that this team will be heard from before this thing is over, and not in a denver nuggets sort of way

Findog
03-06-2008, 04:44 PM
lose tonight or whatever, i suspect that this team will be heard from before this thing is over, and not in a denver nuggets sort of way

I agree. I'm not saying we'll go on to win a title, but we won't embarrass ourselves this postseason, and not because we didn't make it.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:49 PM
^^The Mavs will always find a way to embarrass themselves in the post season.

Findog
03-06-2008, 04:53 PM
^^The Mavs will always find a way to embarrass themselves in the post season.

Hi Jeff.

Tike Mailer
03-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Mavs 94
Rockets 83

Mavs end Rockets streak.

I guarantee it.

clambake
03-06-2008, 05:18 PM
mavs by 5

Findog
03-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Mavs 94
Rockets 83

Mavs end Rockets streak.

I guarantee it.

No, they don't. Rockets in a blowout. You see what mono and I are trying to do here?

GuerillaBlack
03-06-2008, 05:52 PM
The Rockets don't have Yao. It's a trade off.

This smack talk is ridiculous though. Junior high 101.

GuerillaBlack
03-06-2008, 05:54 PM

Pathetic.

Show some class. And this is for everyone dropping f-bombs left and right. Can we have a nice basketball discussion?

Findog
03-06-2008, 05:56 PM
This smack talk is ridiculous though. Junior high 101.

I agree. We've been hit with a deluge of rockets trolls the past few days. Props on the old-school logo in your avatar.

GuerillaBlack
03-06-2008, 06:10 PM
This game will be the toughest test yet. Even without Dirk the Mavs are potent offensively. But I think our defense has been the best in the NBA during the streak. I think we can shut anyone or any team down right now. It'll be a great win for us tonight.

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 06:16 PM
This game will be the toughest test yet. Even without Dirk the Mavs are potent offensively. But I think our defense has been the best in the NBA during the streak. I think we can shut anyone or any team down right now. It'll be a great win for us tonight.

Last night's defense was pretty bad against the Pacers....here is to hoping they were just looking ahead.

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Last night's defense was pretty bad against the Pacers....here is to hoping they were just looking ahead.

DD

You guys have nothing to worry about, I'm putting that Tracy posterization in my sig as I type this. Rockets by 20 tonight!

DaDakota
03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
You guys have nothing to worry about, I'm putting that Tracy posterization in my sig as I type this. Rockets by 20 tonight!

No no no....I get to choose your sig....I will write some nice things for you to put there.

But I think it is 50/50 tonight.....

DD

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:36 PM
No no no....I get to choose your sig....I will write some nice things for you to put there.

But I think it is 50/50 tonight.....

DD

You might as well put up a picture because I'm not putting up a monologue about how we're a bunch of soft chokers, not from a Rockets fan I'm not. LakerMagic and I agreed beforehand on what was going up on the other person's sig. So post what you want and we'll work it out. Since your Rockets are a lock to win tonight, we have until March 15th to come to an agreement, since my sig is spoken for until then.

xcomp
03-06-2008, 06:45 PM
You might as well put up a picture because I'm not putting up a monologue about how we're a bunch of soft chokers, not from a Rockets fan I'm not. LakerMagic and I agreed beforehand on what was going up on the other person's sig. So post what you want and we'll work it out. Since your Rockets are a lock to win tonight, we have until March 15th to come to an agreement, since my sig is spoken for until then.

Why would you call them a lock to win? Are you just being facetious?

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Why would you call them a lock to win? Are you just being facetious?

I have my reasons.

icem
03-06-2008, 06:54 PM
so is this game to decide who is officially the second best team in texas ?

SpursGO
03-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Dont worry Rockets fans, dont even stoop the Mavericks level.

The Mavericks fans shouldnt even be arguing with you guys, the Mavericks are only a regular season team like the Suns, their a shitty franchise and have won nothing special, they have no reasons and the biggest choker on the planet

I cant recall how many times this guy has choked, he airballed a 3 against the Lakers.
Missed an important free throw in the NBA finals
The whole Warriors series and going 3-12 in game 6.
Mavs were 67-15 and lost to a 42-40 team?

the Mavericks suck and will be in the lottery in 2-3 years, so looks like you guys gotta go bandwagon another team!

Dallas also is the official choke city, Tony Romo and Dirk must be brothers because they constantly choke in the playoffs.

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Dont worry Rockets fans, dont even stoop the Mavericks level.

The Mavericks fans shouldnt even be arguing with you guys, the Mavericks are only a regular season team like the Suns, their a shitty franchise and have won nothing special, they have no reasons and the biggest choker on the planet

I cant recall how many times this guy has choked, he airballed a 3 against the Lakers.
Missed an important free throw in the NBA finals
The whole Warriors series and going 3-12 in game 6.
Mavs were 67-15 and lost to a 42-40 team?

the Mavericks suck and will be in the lottery in 2-3 years, so looks like you guys gotta go bandwagon another team!

Dallas also is the official choke city, Tony Romo and Dirk must be brothers because they constantly choke in the playoffs.

Hi Jeff.

Matchman
03-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I hope the crowd doesnt show up because of the weather in Dallas.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 08:01 PM

u act like Yao is playing you douche fuck.

Holmes_Fans
03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
It will be a small ass crowd, shitty weather plus Dirk isn't playing. Probably more rockets fans then mavs.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 08:03 PM

Again...fucking loser.

Yeah, 4 days and a lot of "honey-dos" this weekend.

Holmes_Fans
03-06-2008, 08:03 PM
http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

How is it choking when you lose to by far the best team in the NFL? Lets get a NFL team before we talk about another cities team.

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 08:05 PM

I like tits, and yes I love seeing that AAC

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
We're 3-0 against you guys when both teams are full-strength, so what's the big deal?

how many of them had carl landry and scola playing big minutes?

How many of those games had your wheelchair pg?

Roxsfan
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Pathetic.

Show some class. And this is for everyone dropping f-bombs left and right. Can we have a nice basketball discussion?

You need to shut your mouth. Worry about yourself.

Findog
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
u act like Yao is playing you douche fuck.

Why would it matter if he was? We're 3-0 when both teams are at full strength.

Findog
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
how many of them had carl landry and scola playing big minutes?

How many of those games had your wheelchair pg?

Jason Kidd is our starting PG, not Gary Payton.

GuerillaBlack
03-06-2008, 08:45 PM
You need to shut your mouth. Worry about yourself.
Nice edit.

Flopper
03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
give it a rest ppl.

BUMP
03-06-2008, 09:50 PM
It will be a small ass crowd, shitty weather plus Dirk isn't playing. Probably more rockets fans then mavs.

so Houston fans are gonna make the trip all the way up here in this weather? :lol :lol :lol

StylisticS
03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Keep this about the Mavs. Leave the Cowboys out of it.

robbie380
03-06-2008, 10:23 PM
hayes made a 4 foot hook shot. you guys are fucked! game over! :elephant :clap :downspin:

BonnerDynasty
03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
lmao Landry

robbie380
03-06-2008, 10:27 PM
...and bobby jackson decided to make his own rules up and forgo dribbling. great work bobby! that's how you run a fast break!

Spurologist
03-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Jason Kidd is the worst hall of hamer I have ever seen play basketball

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Well my worst fear is true, Josh Howard is chucking on a legendary level. Jason Williams must love Howard's game right now.

And I love running plays for Malik Allen - it's a genius strategy. Maybe we'll only lose by 30.

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Just started watching this game. Is that the resurrected corpse of Juwan Howard out there?

Btw, go Houston.

FromWayDowntown
03-06-2008, 10:32 PM
I need a timeout. The words "Come on JET" just came out of my mouth . . . .

robbie380
03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
good god this is worst i've seen the rockets look on offense in a long time. absolutely no rhythm and the passing has been weak. 8 assts on 20 fgs.

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Jesus Christ! Can we please get a foul here... :wtf

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 10:45 PM
This game is really sloppy.

Spurologist
03-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Well my worst fear is true, Josh Howard is chucking on a legendary level. Jason Williams must love Howard's game right now.

And I love running plays for Malik Allen - it's a genius strategy. Maybe we'll only lose by 30.

So........you are a Laker fan. Interesting.

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Fucking Devean George hits some of the luckiest shit ... contested 3 from way outside the arc

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah MOTHERFUCKERS! 2 point game at half playing like shit! I'll take it!

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow...that was a sweet 3-bomb by George! 52-50 Rockets at the half...

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I can't believe it's this close. Besides Terry, Dallas is playing godawful.

Spurologist
03-06-2008, 10:58 PM

Charles Barkley:

"I might be mistaken but I'm never wrong"

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 10:59 PM
When he isn't feeling it, there is no bigger momentum killer than Jerry Stackhouse.

Spurologist
03-06-2008, 11:02 PM
TNT has a Charles and Kenny love fest going

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 11:03 PM
No Dirk, No win...

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:12 PM
"You gotta have soft hands" "You gotta have soft hands" "You gotta have soft hands"

Say what one more goddamn time!
http://www.theaspectratio.net/quiz-jackson.jpg

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:15 PM
:lol @ Josh Howard

mikejones99
03-06-2008, 11:16 PM
this is like the jv game.

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 11:18 PM
LOL at the Old Spice commercial...

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Mavs turning it over and getting owned on the boards trying to play smallball

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 11:26 PM
So much for the Mavs' momentum... :lol

monosylab1k
Game Over.

Spurologist
The cookie monster is eating a lot of cookies

tsk...tsk....

mavs getting outclassed by an ageless wonder

DEKE THE GREAT

ratm1221
03-06-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm surprised the way the Mavs are playing that it's not a 25 point game.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 11:27 PM
fuck josh howard fuck jason kidd fuck brandon bass fuck ericka vagina dampier fuck jerry stackhouse fuck aver fuck them all.

pking
03-06-2008, 11:28 PM
I don't necessarily agree that that's game over, but eh -- I probably won't keep it on to find out. This game is f'ing boring. Bleh.

mattb_25
03-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Wow... Fuckin mavs are so lazy. Just stand around and watch the rockets jump all over your asses.. God i never seen such a pathetic attempt at basketball.. I've seen 2A basketball games that were 20x better than this shit....

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 11:30 PM
this is the fucking effort they give when they desperately need a win and their best player is out?

fuck the mavericks. seriously, fuck them.

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Nuggets will only be 2 games behind the Mavs after they lose tonigh :smokin

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
What the hell is the matter with the Mavericks? Seriously?

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Alston really sticking it to the Mavs this quarter

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 11:34 PM
This is priceless ... hope it holds up through the 4th qtr

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 11:34 PM
DAL is terrible. PHX and DAL's championship windows are completely shut.

Spurologist
03-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Reggie Miller is as annoying as fuck.

That's the best english I can use to describe his commentary.

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Josh Howard needs to sit the rest of the game. That entire unit needs to sit the rest of the game.

Run JJ Barea and whoever the fuck else out there the rest of the game. If those pussies are going to just bullshit out there and give no effort whatsoever, they don't deserve to play. They deserve to be publicly embarrassed on national television.

Indazone
Hahahah Pucker Up Mavs!!! Blowout Win Coming For The Rockets

Radiosparks
Keep this about the Mavs. Leave the Cowboys out of it.

I agree! :hat

monosylab1k
03-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Hahahah Pucker Up Mavs!!! Blowout Win Coming For The Rockets
go fuck yourself.

Warlord23
03-06-2008, 11:39 PM
The Rockets' offensive execution is a pleasant surprise ... Adelman has definitely made an impact

Indazone
03-06-2008, 11:39 PM
VICTIM NUMBER 17 hahahaha

mattb_25
03-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Man its just ridiculous.. They dont even try. If they fucking would just look like they wanted to play, but they are just standing around like a bunch of pansys..

Indazone
03-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Man its just ridiculous.. They dont even try. If they fucking would just look like they wanted to play, but they are just standing around like a bunch of pansys..

What do you expect? They are the Mavs

RobinsontoDuncan
03-06-2008, 11:42 PM
The Rockets would be a serious threat for the championship with Yao Ming. I think that team is probably better than the Lakers, Mavericks, Suns, and the Pistons.

That injury is just brutal.

mavsfan1000
Told you Mavs can't win without Dirk. Mavs without Dirk equals lottery team.

Budkin
Man the Rockets are just taking it to the Mavs!

Indazone
Alston completely outplays Kidd