PDA

View Full Version : It Won't Be Competitive

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm just posting here as an honest Laker fan. Sorry, but the Spurs really don't have a chance in this series. The Lakers are led by veterans who won't fall apart in the heat of the moment like the young Hornets did. Kobe will close the deal. The Laker offensive machine is at least an order of magnitude better than the Hornets attack that just shredded the Spurs three times in the Big Easy. My Lakers picked apart a savvy Jazz team that had improved by leaps and bounds since last year.

You Spurs fans think that Pau Gasol is the same guy who got no support from his Memphis team. Now he's just a cog in this fluid machine. Take your pick: pack the lane to contain Mamba and let Gasol Paund you from the perimeter, or try to take him out of the game and let Mamba drive the lane over and over until all your big men foul out.

You Spurs fans think the Laker bench is the same thin gruel it's been the last few years. Well, the kids are growing up. Farmar, Vujacic and Walton will make you pay for your insolence.

This Laker attack is too balanced and too versatile to stop, and even all that Spur experience won't forestall the inevitable. I'll throw you a bone and say the Spurs make one last stand at the Alamo (one game), but this series marks the end of your interlude between two installments of this great transgenerational Laker Dynasty.

Lakers in 5!

LakersDynasty
05-21-2008, 03:18 PM
excellent thread.

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Fail...

SPARKY
05-21-2008, 03:19 PM
The morons haven't changed a bit.

rAm
05-21-2008, 03:20 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the Jazz actually digressed from last year?

mardigan
05-21-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm just posting here as an honest Laker fan. Sorry, but the Spurs really don't have a chance in this series.

I feel the same way about the lakers chances. Ive never in my life been less scared of matching up with a Lakers playoff team. Spurs in 5.

dickface
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM

They kept veering off topic?

Phil Hellmuth
05-21-2008, 03:23 PM
That is turrrrible (c) Charles Barkely

honestfool84
wow.
a troll with so many posts (79).

what is happening?

these laker trolls are scary.

T Park
Awesome.

So then if we lose I won't feel bad.

So what the hell, lets play the games anyways :)

Princess Pimp
05-21-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm just posting here as an honest Laker fan. Sorry, but the Spurs really don't have a chance in this series. The Lakers are led by veterans who won't fall apart in the heat of the moment like the young Hornets did. Kobe will close the deal. The Laker offensive machine is at least an order of magnitude better than the Hornets attack that just shredded the Spurs three times in the Big Easy. My Lakers picked apart a savvy Jazz team that had improved by leaps and bounds since last year.

You Spurs fans think that Pau Gasol is the same guy who got no support from his Memphis team. Now he's just a cog in this fluid machine. Take your pick: pack the lane to contain Mamba and let Gasol Paund you from the perimeter, or try to take him out of the game and let Mamba drive the lane over and over until all your big men foul out.

You Spurs fans think the Laker bench is the same thin gruel it's been the last few years. Well, the kids are growing up. Farmar, Vujacic and Walton will make you pay for your insolence.

This Laker attack is too balanced and too versatile to stop, and even all that Spur experience won't forestall the inevitable. I'll throw you a bone and say the Spurs make one last stand at the Alamo (one game), but this series marks the end of your interlude between two installments of this great transgenerational Laker Dynasty.

Lakers in 5!

This will be a short series in favor of the Lakers

austinlakepirate
05-21-2008, 03:25 PM

Yea, the Jizz suck.

The spurs just beat NO and Phoenix, those are real teams

Get ready for a wake up call you oblivious dumb asses.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:25 PM
:lol

I remember this bitch.

He's actually a sunfan.

We need a chart to keep track of the trolls real teams.

SpursDynasty
05-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't see any veterans other than Kobe and Fisher.

Kori Ellis
Excellent. Thanks for letting us know, we can start making summer vacation plans.

The Spurs didn't have a chance against the Suns or Hornets either.

CubanMustGo
Farmar, Vujacic and Walton

The league trembles at the mention of those three names.

With laughter.

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Excellent. Thanks for letting us know, we can start making summer vacation plans.

Eventually luck runs into a purple & gold brick wall.

foodie2
What the fuck is a Mamba?

Strike
This will be a short series in favor of the Lakers

Like the short series between the Spurs and Suns?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/chenge4055/failagain.gif

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Eventually luck runs into a purple & gold brick wall.

Saguaro's best post when he was a Suns fan:

Typical. Hollinger is an absolute Spurs homer. None of the Spurs title teams should be in the top 30, and none should rank above the '93 Suns.

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:29 PM
What the fuck is a Mamba?

A Mamba is a deadly cobra that strikes fear in all who come near. You will not survive its bite, just like the Spurs will not survive Kobe Bryant.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Well enjoy them (three trophies) because the Spurs will never win another. Karma, bitch.

JustSpurs

I guess we can all start pile driving Coronas. This has freed-up my TNT viewing times too. :toast

Saguaro
Typical. Hollinger is an absolute Spurs homer. None of the Spurs title teams should be in the top 30, and none should rank above the '93 Suns.
This year even Spurs homer Hollinger knows what's up. It was a nice run, Spursies, but all things must come to an end.

The_Worlds_finest
05-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Eh I was going to type something out Ill just let the teams speak for themselves

smeagol
05-21-2008, 03:31 PM

Lakers in 5!

I bet you $10,000 Kobe never scored 25 pts on Bowen, the year Bruce got the DPOY award . . .

(shit, that's already been done!)

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 03:32 PM
So Saguaro didn't really become a Laker Fan until they were winning?

And this makes him different, how?

Princess Pimp

Lakers in 5!

Excellent analysis Saguaro!

Kori Ellis
Duncan isn't the heir to anything. Nobody cares about Duncan and nobody will remember as anything but the leader of Team Cheap Shot.

5 rings

Lakers in 5!

damn you guys, he sounds like he knows what hes talking about. i guess we should just watch american idol because after reading this experts post its pretty obvious we are royally fucked. damn... we have no chance.

thanks for apologizing though "honest Laker fan."

if only we had a guy named sasha on our team, or maybe a guy named smush

Strike
05-21-2008, 03:33 PM
or maybe a guy named smush

:lmao

DM28
Yea, the Jizz suck.

The spurs just beat NO and Phoenix, those are real teams

Get ready for a wake up call you oblivious dumb asses.

Phoenix is a real team? Are you serious? The Lakers would've swept them in 4. We owned the Suns and we will soon own you as well. Put on your "Old Guys Rule" t-shirts and prepare YOURSELVES for a wake up call.

Saguaro
So Saguaro didn't really become a Laker Fan until they were winning?

And this makes him different, how?
It's all about defeating evil. And the Lakers will get it done.

smeagol
Excellent analysis Saguaro!

Hey bitch, is Saguaro your brother?

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Phoenix is a real team? Are you serious? The Lakers would've swept them in 4. We owned the Suns and we will soon own you as well. Put on your "Old Guys Rule" t-shirts and prepare YOURSELVES for a wake up call.
Change your favorite team on your profile, my comrade.

SpursWoman
05-21-2008, 03:34 PM
:lol

I remember this bitch.

He's actually a sunfan.

We need a chart to keep track of the trolls real teams.

He's actually a Spurs fan, which was a Suns fan, and is apparently now a Lakers fan.

:downspin:

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:35 PM
Change your favorite team on your profile, my comrade.Just like you changed yours from the Suns :lmao

mardigan
I'm a troll.

duncan228
Change your favorite team on your profile, my comrade.

Something you apparantly do often.

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:36 PM
He's actually a Spurs fan, which was a Suns fan, and is apparently now a Lakers fan.

:downspin:
No! You lie!

Princess Pimp
05-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Actually bitches! The Suns are the only team to beat the Lakers twice (recently) in the playoffs something you won't do because they own your pathetic asses!

foodie2
05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
A Mamba is a deadly cobra that strikes fear in all who come near. You will not survive its bite, just like the Spurs will not survive Kobe Bryant.

Yes, I know what a mamba is when it's a snake. So I guess this is one of those cute nicknames, kind of like "Black Jesus" :fishing or "The Answer" :fishing or "The Big Cactus" :fishing

I see. Like that.

Terrifying.

Spurs Fan in PCB
05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Hey bitch, is Saguaro your brother?

I was thinking that same thing. They sound an awful (and I mean awful) lot like each other!

Strike
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Actually bitches! The Suns are the only team to beat the Lakers twice (recently) in the playoffs something you won't do because they own your pathetic asses!

Who owns the Suns?

Ohhhhh, that's right...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj308/white_chokolate/bball/827.gif

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't hold it against him. None of these other guys were Laker fans last year, either.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I coulda sworn that guy wrote for the Sonoran Shopper or some other podunk Arizona paper.

PM5K
05-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Same thing the Suns fans said, same thing the Hornets fans said...

Extra Stout
05-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Who is this idiot who keeps coming up with these lame trolls?

Medvedenko
05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Lakers are the underdog this series.

austinlakepirate
05-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Yep

Same thing the Suns fans said, same thing the Hornets fans said...

Red Adept
05-21-2008, 03:48 PM

Lakers in 5!

Did he say Transgendered Laker Dynasty? :wow

beachwood
05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Farmar, Vujacic and Walton will make you pay for your insolence.

Didn't Farmar play like shit against the Jazz?

Strike
05-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Did he say Transgendered Laker Dynasty? :wow

:lmao

ShowtimeRedux
05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I bet you $10,000 Kobe never scored 25 pts on Bowen, the year Bruce got the DPOY award . . .

Refresh my memory, what year was that? :lol

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Buddy you needed 6 games and it might have been 7 if that 3 goes down to beat the same Jazz team we whipped in 5 last year and you are saying this won't be compeitive, yeah okay whatever. :rolleyes

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Buddy you needed 6 games and it might have been 7 if that 3 goes down to beat the same Jazz team we whipped in 5 last year and you are saying this won't be compeitive, yeah okay whatever. :rolleyes

Jazz > Spurs

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Why didn't you show up during the Suns series?

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Why didn't you show up during the Suns series?
How do you know I didn't? :blah

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 04:00 PM

Yeah everyone said Suns in 6 and it was time for them to get over the hump and get revenge on the dreaded Spurs. 1 epic overtime and 5 games later, Nashie was home for yet another summer, with D'antoni fooling Walsh and the Knicks into thinking he knows how to coach. :hat

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 04:00 PM
How do you know I didn't? :blahHow come you didn't post under the Saguaro screen name during the Suns series this season?

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Jazz > Spurs

We beat them in 5 last year genius, it is the same damn team basically. Actually they might have been better last year.

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 04:02 PM
How come you didn't post under the Saguaro screen name during the Suns series this season?

Do I have to use every screen name? You get the point.

NASpurs
05-21-2008, 04:05 PM

That you're a fucking loser? Is that the point?

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 04:05 PM
You get the point.

Yeah your a troll we got it

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Do I have to use every screen name? You get the point.Yes, I get the point. You were ashamed. It's very understandable given the Suns' performance this season and last.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Yes, you are a bandwagoning bitch. We get it.

Nice thread.

George Gervin's Afro
05-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Lakers in 5!

first suns fans, then hornet fans and now the scum of the earth..:rolleyes

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Well I've seen the light and the mighty Los Angeles Lakers will finally put an end to this NBA Dark Age on their way to title #15.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I jumped on the bandwagon! Please let me be on the right one this time!

Tigole Bitties

The Black Mambo #5

a little bit of Monica in my life
a little bit of Erica by my side
a little bit of Rita is all I need
a little bit of Tina is what I see
a little bit of Sandra in the sun
a little bit of Mary all night long
a little bit of Jessica here I am
a little bit of you makes me your man

...And those are just the girls he met in Colorado a few years ago.

nkdlunch
We beat them in 5 last year genius, it is the same damn team basically. Actually they might have been better last year.

Yes, Jazz were better last year because they had Derek Fisher. Eventhough he only played the last 3 games I beleive. still, we beat a better Jazz team.

Extra Stout
05-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow. The lameass troll reappears after like six months, starts a thread, and immediately gets 70 responses.

:lametroll: :dont (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82195&page=3)

Budkin
05-21-2008, 04:32 PM
All I have to say is :lmao

Saguaro
05-29-2008, 12:06 PM
bump

ChumpDumper
05-29-2008, 12:07 PM
You are correct.

The Phoenix seres was not competitive. You are a sunfan.

Los Spurs
05-29-2008, 12:08 PM

Lakers in 5!

Another Drama Queen :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
05-29-2008, 12:10 PM
It's funny this sunfan couldn't even bring himself to show up during the Phoenix series because he knew his actual team wouldn't win.