Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say I'm surprised at that P.O.S. guy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you read the article?

Boeheim has always seemed like a prick, but this was obviously a freak accident

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did he commit a crime? If not then not sure what the big deal about him still coaching is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He still killed a guy. Would this still be cool if Coach John Thompson did the same thing? Doubtful. Whiteys have a different set of rules. It is what it is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did he commit a crime? If not then not sure what the big deal about him still coaching is.
    Your privilege is showing.

He should be in jail for murder. Maybe his victim was Black? That would make it okay yanno.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

He should be in jail for murder. Maybe his victim was Black? That would make it okay yanno.
    You're saying he committed murder? I don't think you understand what murder is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're saying he committed murder? I don't think you understand what murder is.
    Semantics. Boeheim was RESPONSIBLE for someone's death. No arrest. No bond. No investigation. No police interview or inquiry. Nada. Zilch.

That's normal to you? Just...go about your business of coaching as if nothing happened right?

Would Coach Nate McMillan been afforded the same opportunity to resume coaching if put in the same situation?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Semantics. Boeheim was RESPONSIBLE for someone's death.
    No he wasn't. He hit someone who was crossing a highway on foot and violating traffic laws in the process. He wasn't violating any traffic laws and the j-walker was. The way the law works is that he's not responsible.

No arrest. No bond. No investigation. No police interview or inquiry. Nada. Zilch.

That's normal to you? Just...go about your business of coaching as if nothing happened right?
    There's an ongoing investigation and Boeheim has already been interviewed. He was also given a sobriety test to make sure this wasn't DUI related.

You're completely pulling the narrative that the police aren't doing anything out of your ass.

Regarding whether or not a law abiding driver who's not breaking any laws not getting charged with any crime after hitting a j-walker illegally crossing the street is normal, yes, it's extremely normal.

Would Coach Nate McMillan been afforded the same opportunity to resume coaching if put in the same situation?
    Yes, he would have. Everything isn't about white privilege. There's laws in this country and the police have yet to find that Boeheim broke any of them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a careless, self-indulgent prick; this has been do ented.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His victim was Mexican. And I'm not saying it's murder or racism. But I don't put it past him to have been reckless I.E. speeding, texting, preoccupied, tired. He's definitely getting the treatment. His account is con uously missing in that article.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S

If McMillan was the local untouchable like Boeheim, then maybe. This is elitism, not racism.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Whether or not I want to, innocent until proven guilty is how the judicial system in this country works. He's supposed to get the "benefit of the doubt" until the cops have probable cause that's needed to arrest him.

The process doesn't change because you think he's a prick, self-indulgent asshole, poopyface, etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No he wasn't. He hit someone who was crossing a highway on foot and violating traffic laws in the process. He wasn't violating any traffic laws and the j-walker was. The way the law works is that he's not responsible.

There's an ongoing investigation and Boeheim has already been interviewed. He was also given a sobriety test to make sure this wasn't DUI related.

You're completely pulling the narrative that the police aren't doing anything out of your ass.

Regarding whether or not a law abiding driver who's not breaking any laws not getting charged with any crime after hitting a j-walker illegally crossing the street is normal, yes, it's extremely normal.

Yes, he would have. Everything isn't about white privilege. There's laws in this country and the police have yet to find that Boeheim broke any of them.
    He wasn't j-walking whitey. Quit lying. Are you a Trump supporter?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He wasn't j-walking whitey. Quit lying. Are you a Trump supporter?
    He was on the highway walking towards the median, how is that not j-walking?

Are you going to respond to the rest of my post (i.e., the part that calls out the bull idea that there isn't an investigation?)

No, not a Trump supporter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not I want to, innocent until proven guilty is how the judicial system in this country works. He's supposed to get the "benefit of the doubt" until the cops have probable cause that's needed to arrest him.

The process doesn't change because you think he's a prick, self-indulgent asshole, poopyface, etc.
    For his end of it, I'm not saying he doesn't have rights. But if you think the system always "works".

Where is Jim Boeheim's account? Why is it con uously missing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If McMillan was the local untouchable like Boeheim, then maybe. This is elitism, not racism.
    Agree and disagree. Elitism? Sure. But if it were to have happened in Philly and it was Coach Don Chaney (legendary Temple coach), you think the privilege is extended to him? no. Racism in America is as pure and natural as cane sugar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree and disagree. Elitism? Sure. But if it were to have happened in Philly and it was Coach Don Chaney (legendary Temple coach), you think the privilege is extended to him? no. Racism in America is as pure and natural as cane sugar.
    How many rings and final four appearances does he have by comparison? And Syracuse is like 1/15th the size of Philly or something. It's a difference in elevation, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was on the highway walking towards the median, how is that not j-walking?

Are you going to respond to the rest of my post (i.e., the part that calls out the bull idea that there isn't an investigation?)

No, not a Trump supporter.
    Show me proof he was j-walking. I haven't seen that written anywhere.

Not gonna refute the rest of your post. All I know is a man is dead and there will be no repercussions for Jimmy Boy because only white lives matter in AmeriKKKa.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For his end of it, I'm not saying he doesn't have rights. But if you think the system always "works".

Where is Jim Boeheim's account? Why is it con uously missing?
    Where did I say the system always "works"?

Pretty clear what Boeheim's narrative is. There was a stalled car in the middle of the road and he swerved out of the way to avoid it, and in the process he hit the victim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many rings and final four appearances does he have by comparison? And Syracuse is like 1/15th the size of Philly or something. It's a difference in elevation, tbh.
    Jimmy Boy has 1 rang. You make him sound like John Wooden

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say the system always "works"?

Pretty clear what Boeheim's narrative is. There was a stalled car in the middle of the road and he swerved out of the way to avoid it, and in the process he hit the victim.
    That's not his narrative. That's a media account. Boeheim wasn't attributed for any of the account.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Boy has 1 rang. You make him sound like John Wooden
    He's a local god. He is surrounded by sycophants.

Also one ring and various final fours in a small community vs. zilch in a urbanopolis is not comparable in either event, son.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    comparing Don Chaney to Boeheim.

Spurtacular is right. To the extent the police are trying to gloss over this and move on, it's because of Boeheim's status, not his race. Syracuse basketball is everything to that area, Temple is one of several colleges in a Philly area that also has pro teams in every major sport. He doesn't mean anywhere near as much to the Philly area as Boeheim does to Syracuse.

If you want an example of a black guy getting bailed out by the local PD, the Tallahassee Police Department did everything it could to botch the investigation into Jameis Winston raping someone at a time when the rape conviction would have cost FSU a national le run, since Tallahassee is similar to Cuse in that it's a town where the success of the college team means everything.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Temple is one of several colleges in a Philly area that also has pro teams in every major sport.
    And Villanova is the sh** in that town if any college is going to be elevated, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a local god. He is surrounded by sycophants.
    Cheney was a legend at Temple in Philly. People loved the guy. However, if he were in Jimmy Boy's position they'd be like this outside of Philly PD demanding he get life without parole:

Thread Information