Page 939 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 43983988992993593693793893994094194294394998910391439 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 41445
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said he ‘loved’ the fact that America is more divided than ever

Trump bragged about increasing divisions in America during a White House meeting,

“Donald Trump has intentionally tried to create the anxiety” that Americans are experiencing.

“Garry Kasparov, the Russian freedom activist, has said

the point of disinformation isn’t to manipulate the truth,

it’s to exhaust your critical thinking,”

“To exhaust your critical thinking, that’s what we’re experiencing as voters.”

‘Have you ever seen the nation so divided?’ My colleagues and others said, ‘No, we haven’t.’

Trump said, ‘I love it that way.’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trump-said-he-loved-the-fact-that-america-is-more-divided-than-ever-ex-gop-congressman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3759
    This is basic Russian tactics 101

the cult has been indoctrinated as well -

just ask any cultist - like the ones in here - thread/tsa/Defending Muh Criminal/etc...

and they will go thru the russian playbook like obedient russians;

Deny
    Deflect
    Whatabout
    etc....

try it - it is like watching robots...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Deputy Attorney General Shares Dire Warning If William Barr Does Not Resign

Donald Ayer, a deputy attorney general under George H.W. Bush, predicts a grim outcome for America if Barr continues to serve Trump.

Ayer concluded that he has “appeared to function much more as the president’s personal advocate than as an attorney general serving the people and government of the United States.”

Ayer wrote, highlighting a series of “disturbing” events beginning with his “public whitewashing of Robert Mueller’s report, which included powerful evidence of repeated obstruction of justice by the president,” and ending with

the “worst of all”: Barr’s reported intervention in the criminal prosecution of Trump’s friend Roger Stone.

“For whatever twisted reasons, he believes that the president should be above the law,

and he has as his foil in pursuit of that goal a president who, uniquely in our history, actually aspires to that status.”

fundamental reason that Barr is unfit for office, according to Ayer, is that

he does not believe in the central tenet of America’s democracy: that “no person is above the law.”

“Bill Barr’s America is not a place that anyone, including Trump voters, should want to go,”

we need a public uprising demanding that Bill Barr resign immediately, or failing that, be impeached.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-ayer-trump-barr-resign_n_5e4b074ac5b6b0f6bfedd878?ncid=newsltushpm gnews

==============

Bill Barr Must Resign

The attorney general is working to destroy the integrity and independence of the Justice Department, in order to make Donald Trump a president who can operate above the law.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/donald-ayer-bill-barr-must-resign/606670/

For the oligarchy/Repugs, no law is above politics

Will the Dems do any ING thing?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Former Deputy Attorney General Shares Dire Warning If William Barr Does Not Resign

Donald Ayer, a deputy attorney general under George H.W. Bush, predicts a grim outcome for America if Barr continues to serve Trump.

Ayer concluded that he has “appeared to function much more as the president’s personal advocate than as an attorney general serving the people and government of the United States.”

Ayer wrote, highlighting a series of “disturbing” events beginning with his “public whitewashing of Robert Mueller’s report, which included powerful evidence of repeated obstruction of justice by the president,” and ending with

the “worst of all”: Barr’s reported intervention in the criminal prosecution of Trump’s friend Roger Stone.

“For whatever twisted reasons, he believes that the president should be above the law,

and he has as his foil in pursuit of that goal a president who, uniquely in our history, actually aspires to that status.”

fundamental reason that Barr is unfit for office, according to Ayer, is that

he does not believe in the central tenet of America’s democracy: that “no person is above the law.”

“Bill Barr’s America is not a place that anyone, including Trump voters, should want to go,”

we need a public uprising demanding that Bill Barr resign immediately, or failing that, be impeached.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-ayer-trump-barr-resign_n_5e4b074ac5b6b0f6bfedd878?ncid=newsltushpm gnews

==============

Bill Barr Must Resign

The attorney general is working to destroy the integrity and independence of the Justice Department, in order to make Donald Trump a president who can operate above the law.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/donald-ayer-bill-barr-must-resign/606670/

For the oligarchy/Repugs, no law is above politics

Will the Dems do any ING thing?

Yep, [they're] going all in on this ouster attempt. They're creating & seizing the moment.

We shall see what Mr. Barr is made of. That fool up in Minnesota (Franken) regrets every single day that ends in (y) that he let 'em run him off. Those 2 screwballs up in Virginia, the black face white guy & the black guy who raped refused to leave...they weren't about to give up being big shot. No way..."come & make me."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is basic Russian tactics 101

the cult has been indoctrinated as well -

just ask any cultist - like the ones in here - thread/tsa/Defending Muh Criminal/etc...

and they will go thru the russian playbook like obedient russians;

[[[Deny
    Deflect
    Whatabout
    etc....]]]

try it - it is like watching robots...
    "You" wrote that in' book, bouts. "We" just never attempted to implement it for "our" needs until Trump got in there. He'd been waitin' all his life to try it out. He makes you guys look like amateur hour.

You can dish it, bouts.
    You just can't take it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "You" wrote that in' book, bouts. "We" just never attempted to implement it for "our" needs until Trump got in there. He'd been waitin' all his life to try it out. He makes you guys look like amateur hour.

You can dish it, bouts.
    You just can't take it.
    Trump Impeached, Not Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump* Impeached, Not Obama

*impeached
    fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump obliterated for commuting sentence of ‘symbol of corruption’ Rod Blagojevich

President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a pardon for billionaire former NFL owner Ed DeBartolo — and news broke shortly after that Trump plans to commute the sentence of disgraced former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Blagojevich was convicted of:
    -fraud and conspiracy charges from trying to sell Obama’s Senate seat
    -extorting a children’s hospital CEO and racetrack exec for campaign $
    -lying to the FBI

*But* he was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice and really that's all that matters here

Blagojevich was literally impeached and removed from office (in a unanimous vote), and barred from ever holding state office again. This is Trump's way of saying f-you to the very idea of impeachment

Blagojevich appeared as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice. Blagojevich's wife, Patti, made a direct appeal to Trump by criticizing Obama, Comey, and Mueller on Fox News. The accelerating politicization of rule of law is extremely dangerous to American democracy.

Blagojevich appeared on Trump's TV show, and his family reportedly hired Trump associates to lobby on his behalf.

Trump is commuting the sentence of a man who is a symbol of corruption. What about the tens of thousands of other defendants convicted by DOJ every year?

Trump pardons ex-San Francisco 49ers owner DeBartolo Jr.

Because corruption is legal now.

Another pardon aimed directly at keeping people from testifying against Trump.

DeBartolo Jr. pled guilty to failing to report a felony in a bribery case.

BREAKING: President Trump just pardoned to former 49ers executive Edward DeBartolo Jr.

This man pleaded guilty in a huge extortion case.

It’s as if Trump thinks extortion is perfectly fine.

Who will Trump extort to cheat in the 2020 election?

Trump pardons/commutations:

-Sherif convicted of racial profiling
    -Dweeb convicted of campaign finance violations
    -Sailors convicted or accused of war crimes
    -Billionaire convicted of gambling fraud
    -Rod ing Blagojevich

Blagojevich getting pardoned by Trump on the heels of a recent study that ranked Chicago the most corrupt city in America is peak 2020. It's only February.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trump-obliterated-for-commuting-sentence-of-symbol-of-corruption-rod-blagojevich/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Baby rapers next.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draining the swamp!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump obliterated for commuting sentence of ‘symbol of corruption’ Rod Blagojevich

President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a pardon for billionaire former NFL owner Ed DeBartolo — and news broke shortly after that Trump plans to commute the sentence of disgraced former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Blagojevich was convicted of:
    -fraud and conspiracy charges from trying to sell Obama’s Senate seat
    -extorting a children’s hospital CEO and racetrack exec for campaign $
    -lying to the FBI

*But* he was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice and really that's all that matters here

Blagojevich was literally impeached and removed from office (in a unanimous vote), and barred from ever holding state office again. This is Trump's way of saying f-you to the very idea of impeachment

Blagojevich appeared as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice. Blagojevich's wife, Patti, made a direct appeal to Trump by criticizing Obama, Comey, and Mueller on Fox News. The accelerating politicization of rule of law is extremely dangerous to American democracy.

Blagojevich appeared on Trump's TV show, and his family reportedly hired Trump associates to lobby on his behalf.

Trump is commuting the sentence of a man who is a symbol of corruption. What about the tens of thousands of other defendants convicted by DOJ every year?

Trump pardons ex-San Francisco 49ers owner DeBartolo Jr.

Because corruption is legal now.

Another pardon aimed directly at keeping people from testifying against Trump.

DeBartolo Jr. pled guilty to failing to report a felony in a bribery case.

BREAKING: President Trump just pardoned to former 49ers executive Edward DeBartolo Jr.

This man pleaded guilty in a huge extortion case.

It’s as if Trump thinks extortion is perfectly fine.

Who will Trump extort to cheat in the 2020 election?

Trump pardons/commutations:

-Sherif convicted of racial profiling
    -Dweeb convicted of campaign finance violations
    -Sailors convicted or accused of war crimes
    -Billionaire convicted of gambling fraud
    -Rod ing Blagojevich

Blagojevich getting pardoned by Trump on the heels of a recent study that ranked Chicago the most corrupt city in America is peak 2020. It's only February.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trump-obliterated-for-commuting-sentence-of-symbol-of-corruption-rod-blagojevich/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Obama was nary novice at it either, bouts. Pardoned over 200.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama was nary novice at it either, bouts. Pardoned over 200.
    That has nothing to do with Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with Trump.
    What's goose for the goose is sauce for the gander, Dumps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's goose for the goose is sauce for the gander, Dumps.
    Great, can you name anyone Obama pardoned without looking it up?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people couldn't name anyone any president pardoned without looking it up.

Good try, Dump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, but, there must be a rotten egg among the 200+, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people couldn't name anyone any president pardoned without looking it up.

Good try, Dump.
    sheriff joe, dinesh dsouza were relatively high profile that dont need a search

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont see how you can whine about draining the swamp while also commuting the sentence of a guy who was literally trying to sell a congressional seat

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sheriff joe, dinesh dsouza were relatively high profile that dont need a search
    Meh. People still forget names. I know Slick Willy had a lot of controversial midnight pardons. I'd still have to look up the names.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draining the swamp!
    Done to trigger the libs! Has Darrin checked in with the obligatory yet?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump lovers love to whine about elitists while their favorite President pardons his rich and famous friends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama

"Of the acts of clemency,

1,715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and

212 were pardons.

Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges, and

had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barac k_Obama

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

of all people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

of all people
    tbh...

brazile is terrible. i remember when megyn kelly was interviewing her about the DNC emails where they were receiving questions in advance from CNN and she started rambling about being a christian and being persecuted

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's a shame. He was looking so good for the dem nomination.

Thread Information