Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he did that. Protects citizens from re s and conspira s that still think this is a game or a hoax. The only sad thing about this is that it had to come down as an order from the Governor, tbh, because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he did that. Protects citizens from re s and conspira s that still think this is a game or a hoax. The only sad thing about this is that it had to come down as an order from the Governor, tbh, because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.
    I just hope the illegals are tuned in and heed the advice (no, not trashing illegals, but not sure the level of information they're exposed to. They might not know what's going on). I know a guy, not an illegal, who is a general scrapper and handyman, essentially homeless, whose only source of info is a tv hooked up to one of those digital antennas, and it's basically all Korean and Thai stations . He's white. Many illegals have similar living situations, where they do odds and ends for people and couch surf or shack up in someone's garage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope the illegals are tuned in and heed the advice (no, not trashing illegals, but not sure the level of information they're exposed to. They might not know what's going on). I know a guy, not an illegal, who is a general scrapper and handyman, essentially homeless, whose only source of info is a tv hooked up to one of those digital antennas, and it's basically all Korean and Thai stations . He's white. Many illegals have similar living situations, where they do odds and ends for people and couch surf or shack up in someone's garage.
    tbh, Telemundo and Univision probably have better ratings here than CBS, NBC, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, Telemundo and Univision probably have better ratings here than CBS, NBC, etc
    Oh yeah, not worried about the illegals who have televisions. But I'm worried about those "odds and ends" types that are kind of disconnected from society. Goes for guys like my buddy, as well. He never knows what's going on current affair wise. These people can become spreaders.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what is gonna kill a lot of ppl. 5G radiation. While schools and public places are shut down, 5G preps are underway. Once 5G is launched and people start getting ill, Coronavirus will be to blame. Not only that, but a cashless society, mandatory vaccines (microchips), and medical martial law are to come yet here you are cheering on this Orwellian nightmare

This whole Coronavirus is a HOAX, a psyop, and psychological warfare on humanity. The dumb stupid sheep are buying it. What a frustrating time to be a woke person surrounded by zombies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what is gonna kill a lot of ppl. 5G radiation. While schools and public places are shut down, 5G preps are underway. Once 5G is launched and people start getting ill, Coronavirus will be to blame. Not only that, but a cashless society, mandatory vaccines (microchips), and medical martial law are to come yet here you are cheering on this Orwellian nightmare

This whole Coronavirus is a HOAX, a psyop, and psychological warfare on humanity. The dumb stupid sheep are buying it. What a frustrating time to be a woke person surrounded by zombies.
    Big Tech is just paving the way for the robot golems here, which will be their proverbial Gestapo. Start building those EMPs, bro, and stay safe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he did that. Protects citizens from re s and conspira s that still think this is a game or a hoax.
    Tell us how many millions are going to die.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because there's still a minority of irresponsible folks.
    Repugs, Fox, Nunes, Rush, etc and their voters/viewers are a threat to the nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, not worried about the illegals who have televisions. But I'm worried about those "odds and ends" types that are kind of disconnected from society. Goes for guys like my buddy, as well. He never knows what's going on current affair wise. These people can become spreaders.
    They'll find out soon enough when everything is closed, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First ever psyops that causes pneumonia... great... how did you end up going the deep end, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us how many millions are going to die.
    @ 'us'... grab average mortality rate, apply to population, should give you a ballpark number... you do know first grade math right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ 'us'... grab average mortality rate, apply to population, should give you a ballpark number... you do know first grade math right?
    If chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine continue to give such great recovery results subtract 90+% from that number

Then it was all a conspiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP TGY

he used to be a great poster

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How does 5G radiation kill people?
    Are you telling the board that we now use ionizing radiation to communicate?
    What type of radiation does 5G use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect this type of analysis to ebb and flow depending on how bad this gets.
    If we do "well", damn those were Nazi overkill rules.
    If we do poorly, wtf are we doing, acting like Italians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on OP, let's not soil our position with folly.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine continue to give such great recovery results subtract 90+% from that number

Then it was all a conspiracy
    How successful is it proving to be? And is it doing anything in Italy or Spain where they're getting raped by this virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DR Faccci said yesterday there will be no wonder drug for this

wake up peeps

Dear Dr Facci is a godsend and a saint. God protect him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we can lose even Tom Hanks but not Dr Facci

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does 5G radiation kill people?
    Are you telling the board that we now use ionizing radiation to communicate?
    What type of radiation does 5G use?
    5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stopped it at 52 seconds.

Microwave radiation is not ionizing radiation.

The microwave frequencies used in cooking are narrow and designed basically to make water shake creating heat.
    If you think people are going to drive around in vans or shoot these frequencies at targets without a great loss of energy and people not realizing it?
    No fckn way.

So do this. Go to your microwave, put an egg in it. Turn it on for 1 minute and go outside and look at your electric utility meter before and after you turn it on.
    You will find this gadget pulls a good deal of electrical energy and find out your egg has burst. It takes lots of microwaves to cook a damn egg because less concentrated microwaves do nothing, they are low energy and dont react with biomolecules.
    Now you can scream.

Microwaves used for communication are completely out of the wavelength for cooking (by merely making water molecules tremble). They dont cause mutations or in any way do damage to chemical bonds directly. They are low energy waves. They are not as high an energy as the light that goes into your eyeball and hits your retina and allows you to see. They make water shake thereby releasing heat. And they do it pretty damn inefficiently.

They are not anything like UV light, Xrays, Gamma rays, not even close.

https://science.nasa.gov/ems/01_intro

Look at the picture and notice the energy increases as you move left to right.
    Your garage door opener and TV channel changer have more energy than microwaves. The light you see with, that hits your eye, has more energy. What else do you need, Fear the radio wave?

Please leave your garbage on your doorstep. Dont you have a thread for this garbage...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci

Hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How successful is it proving to be? And is it doing anything in Italy or Spain where they're getting raped by this virus?
    China did 100 pt trial with chloroquine phosphate and had good results reportedly. They never released official study cause they're China
    https://www.hngn.com/articles/228182...right-anti.htm

The small France trial of hydroxychloroquine(plaquinil) was 100% recovery reportedly. I have not seen the study but...

French pharmaceutical company Sanofi said it was ready to offer the government millions of does of Plaquenil, which could treat as many as 300,000 patients, Agence France-Presse reports. A limited study showed promising results in Marseille, France, where Professor Didier Raoult treated 24 COVID-19 patients with the drug. Six days after starting the Plaquenil therapy, the virus disappeared in 75% of the cases.
    Wife started getting calls yesterday from pts...can I get some plaquinil for my arthritis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stopped it at 52 seconds.

Microwave radiation is not ionizing radiation.

The microwave frequencies used in cooking are narrow and designed basically to make water shake creating heat.
    If you think people are going to drive around in vans or shoot these frequencies at targets without a great loss of energy and people not realizing it?
    No fckn way.

So do this. Go to your microwave, put an egg in it. Turn it on for 1 minute and go outside and look at your electric utility meter before and after you turn it on.
    You will find this gadget pulls a good deal of electrical energy and find out your egg has burst. It takes lots of microwaves to cook a damn egg because less concentrated microwaves do nothing, they are low energy and dont react with biomolecules.
    Now you can scream.

Microwaves used for communication are completely out of the wavelength for cooking (by merely making water molecules tremble). They dont cause mutations or in any way do damage to chemical bonds directly. They are low energy waves. They are not as high an energy as the light that goes into your eyeball and hits your retina and allows you to see. They make water shake thereby releasing heat. And they do it pretty damn inefficiently.

They are not anything like UV light, Xrays, Gamma rays, not even close.

https://science.nasa.gov/ems/01_intro

Look at the picture and notice the energy increases as you move left to right.
    Your garage door opener and TV channel changer have more energy than microwaves. The light you see with, that hits your eye, has more energy. What else do you need, Fear the radio wave?

Please leave your garbage on your doorstep. Dont you have a thread for this garbage...
    dont let that stuff get in the way of his conspiracy theory

Thread Information