Page 268 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1682182582642652662672682692702712722783183687681268 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Long thread with a lot of caveats, but the first sign of a curve flattening in NYC. Still early, but this is a sign that the rate is slowing
    Let's hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Long thread with a lot of caveats, but the first sign of a curve flattening in NYC. Still early, but this is a sign that the rate is slowing
    Just in time for Trash to consider a quarantine on movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pushes back against congressional oversight for $500 billion bailout fund

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/28/trum...lout-fund.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in time for Trash to consider a quarantine on movement.
    Yeah a quarantine when its already everywhere. Hilariously stupid. He's doing his mission accomplished photo op today too.

Best just to ignore him and focus on what the real leader like the governors are doing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    900 die in Italy is today . another record
    Italy trying to hold our beer.

Went from being in the 70k mark for like 5 days to in the last day and a half now nearly 90k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah a quarantine when its already everywhere. Hilariously stupid. He's doing his mission accomplished photo op today too.

Best just to ignore him and focus on what the real leader like the governors are doing.
    Yep. Reality TV president doing his mission during the crisis, photo old and campaigning to get re-elected to feed his ego and line his pockets and for ultra-repugs to be able to carry on their mission of corrupting the countries legal system for another four years to brace against the coming storm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

New York getting skulled ed now. But at least we'll be the first or one of the first states to level this thing off.
    Yes sir. Said this yesterday.

If tomorrow we get even less cases, then I think we're on track. Was today a fluke? Will be interesting to see. People here are definitely taking the stay home advice for real unlike many states where you see re s congregrating like it's a party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't have a mask, Tennessee suggests you wear a diaper instead

Lol crazy times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have those exact swim googles. Work great ... at least for swimming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here’s the way it works. NYC/NJ, NO, Michigan take it up the butt. Hopefully short term send as many newly sourced respirators as possible to those locations. Couple of months most people on respirators die or recovery. Eventually these sites have excess respirator capacity which starts getting reallocated around the country.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice, thanks! I'll try to make some this week.
    Make sure to use Whole Milk, cc, not 1 or 2 percent. Makes a difference.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So here’s the way it works. NYC/NJ, NO, Michigan take it up the butt. Hopefully short term send as many newly sourced respirators as possible to those locations. Couple of months most people on respirators die or recovery. Eventually these sites have excess respirator capacity which starts getting reallocated around the country.
    Beneath the breath NYC is at fault for celebrating Chinese New Year. Hundreds of thousands of people went in there & now it's coming back to haunt them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beneath the breath NYC is at fault for celebrating Chinese New Year. Hundreds of thousands of people went in there & now it's coming back to haunt them.
    Some people listened to Trash I guess. Thoughts most NYers we’re smarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Italy trying to hold our beer.

Went from being in the 70k mark for like 5 days to in the last day and a half now nearly 90k.
    multiply Italy's numbers by 4, that's where NYC/NJ will be in 12-13 days

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some people listened to Trash I guess. Thoughts most NYers we’re smarter.
    If that were the case MSM/CNN would be shouting that from the roof tops. Nary a word, picky.

The old picky!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's gonna be close, Splits, but, I think I'm going to make it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...as long as it ain't by Wednesday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's a fresh hot story:::

Rhode Island police began stopping cars with New York plates Friday. On Saturday, the National Guard will help them conduct house-to-house searches to find people who traveled from New York and demand 14 days of self-quarantine.
    “Right now we have a pinpointed risk,” Governor Gina Raimondo said. “That risk is called New York City.”
    New York is the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., on Friday reporting a total of 44,000 cases.

Rhode Island has just over 200, and it has begun an aggressive campaign to keep the virus out and New Yorkers contained, over objections from civil liberties advocates.
    Raimondo, a Democrat, said she had consulted lawyers and said while she couldn’t close the border, she felt confident she could enforce a quarantine.
    Seaside Retreat
    Many New Yorkers have summer houses in Rhode Island, especially in tony Newport, and the governor said the authorities would be checking there.
    “Yesterday I announced and today I reiterated: Anyone coming to Rhode Island in any way from New York must be quarantined,” the governor said. “By order. Will be enforced. Enforceable by law.”

Raimondo signed an executive order Thursday that applies to anyone who has been in New York during the past two weeks and through at least April 25. It doesn’t apply to public health, public safety, or health-care workers.
    National Guard members will be stationed at the T.F. Green airport, Amtrak train stations and at bus stops. The citizen-soldiers will be following up with people at local residences. The maximum penalty for not complying: a fine of $500 and 90 days in prison.

The local chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union blasted the new rules, objecting to the collection of motorists’ contact information in particular.
    “While the Governor may have the power to suspend some state laws and regulations to address this medical emergency, she cannot suspend the Cons ution,” Rhode Island ACLU executive director Steven Brown said in a statement. “Under the Fourth Amendment, having a New York state license plate simply does not, and cannot, cons ute ‘probable cause’ to allow police to stop a car and interrogate the driver, no matter how laudable the goal of the stop may be.”

Police Stops
    Just before 1 p.m. Friday, state police were set up on Interstate 95 northbound, at the rest stop closest to the Connecticut border. A mile or two before that, motorists could see signs ordering all New York passenger vehicles to pull over at the rest stop.
    One trooper could be seen there, checking license plates as cars went by. At the stop itself, a number of officers were assembled around a tent, ready to question vehicle occupants.

The old man is going to cut off NYC.

He can use Rhode Island as his permission. Their Highway Patrol are hunting New Yorkers door-to-door, car-to-car.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol keep it in your pants and relax man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol keep it in your pants and relax man
    Or your little pansy ass could bookmark it and show me when I'm wrong (which is basically never, I own the world's top AI/ML covid model)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...as long as it ain't by Wednesday.
    Notice how these days seem so long? I claim 2 weeks, you look at your watch, " , it's only 36 hours, how the is Splits so accurate?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Notice how these days seem so long? I claim 2 weeks, you look at your watch, " , it's only 36 hours, how the is Splits so accurate?"
    I know. The days used to fly by. Now they crawl.

I could still win though. The # hasn't went haywire yet.

A steady climb I can still get away with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Seaside Retreat
    Many New Yorkers have summer houses in Rhode Island, especially in tony Newport, and the governor said the authorities would be checking there.
    “Yesterday I announced and today I reiterated: Anyone coming to Rhode Island in any way from New York must be quarantined,” the governor said. “By order. Will be enforced. Enforceable by law.”]]]

Rhode Island ain't ing around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. The days used to fly by. Now they crawl.

I could still win though. The # hasn't went haywire yet.

A steady climb I can still get away with.
    You're buried

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information