Page 380 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2803303703763773783793803813823833843904304808801380 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100k-240k was too much for ya & you blanched.

petering out in real time is too little for ya.

"What ta do, what ta do?"
    what we did is sufficient to curve the waves. there will probably be a 2nd wave and we have to hunker down again.

but during other times, we can live as normal as possible with masks/distancing/contactless lives

we can adjust and move on

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "testing capacity"... for a few hundred people per day? Seems like the people handling the bodies or entering the residences MIGHT want to know.
    & yet they didn't give 2 s until Cuomo, hot to trot to get away from (this) and hot to trot to get into (that/Presidency) starts bubbling about flattened curves & restarting the economy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what we did is sufficient to curve the waves. there will probably be a 2nd wave and we have to hunker down again.

but during other times, we can live as normal as possible with masks/distancing/contactless lives

we can adjust and move on
    Now, now, NOW we're at "probably."

Long time no see, (probably.) Welcome home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100k-240k was too much for ya & you blanched.

petering out in real time is too little for ya.

"What ta do, what ta do?"
    Follow the data. This will come in waves in different parts of the country.

Even the experts have little consensus. Best approach is always to get a composite of experts, and that tends to be the "Best guess".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & yet they didn't give 2 s until Cuomo, hot to trot to get away from (this) and hot to trot to get into (that/Presidency) starts bubbling about flattened curves & restarting the economy.
    Argle Bargle?

What are you talking about? You are not really coherent here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Follow the data. This will come in waves in different parts of the country.

Even the experts have little consensus. Best approach is always to get a composite of experts, and that tends to be the "Best guess".
    But, Navarro wants to "Best guess" and they called him everything but a white man. "But, I'm a scienTIST." Enunciating that TIST is about to drive me in' nuts.

" you." - MSM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, now, NOW we're at "probably."

Long time no see, (probably.) Welcome home.
    Ignore haters prognosticating. He slings every ounce of he can find at the wall and then comes back and claims accuracy on whatever sticks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Argle Bargle?

What are you talking about? You are not really coherent here.
    Until Cuomo got ill, it was all gloom and doom and everyone dying. Suddenly there is a ray of sunshine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore haters prognosticating. He slings every ounce of he can find at the wall and then comes back and claims accuracy on whatever sticks.
    That's basically what most of the people in this thread have done at one point or another, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's basically what most of the people in this thread have done at one point or another, tbh.
    Of course but hater makes a career out of it and then he intentionally posts false and misleading tweets and videos to support asinine statements. I mean it's a funny shtick for a little while but after a while you just have to realize the person is not joking, they're just ing stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, Navarro wants to "Best guess" and they called him everything but a white man. "But, I'm a scienTIST." Enunciating that TIST is about to drive me in' nuts.

" you." - MSM
    Navarro memos warning of mass coronavirus death circulated in January
    In late January, President Trump's economic adviser Peter Navarro warned his White House colleagues the novel coronavirus could take more than half a million American lives and cost close to $6 trillion, according to memos obtained by Axios.

The state of play: By late February, Navarro was even more alarmed, and he warned his colleagues, in another memo, that up to 2 million Americans could die of the virus.

Navarro's grim estimates are set out in two memos — one dated Jan. 29 and addressed to the National Security Council, the other dated Feb. 23 and addressed to the president. The NSC circulated both memos around the White House and multiple agencies.
    In the first memo, which the New York Times was first to report on, Navarro makes his case for "an immediate travel ban on China."
    The second lays the groundwork for supplemental requests from Congress, with the warning: "This is NOT a time for penny-pinching or horse trading on the Hill."
    https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nava...48f8382a9.html

Trump was told... and kept saying it was all under control, and no one had anything to worry about. His administration didn't ramp up testing when the need was obvious, and they didn't start ramping up PPE pipeline until medical workers started having to use garbage bags as PPE. Both of which were entirely foreseeable needs, PER THE BUSH AND OBAMA PANDEMIC PLAN THEY IGNORED.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Cuomo got ill, it was all gloom and doom and everyone dying. Suddenly there is a ray of sunshine.
    Ok. So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course but Trump makes a career out of it and then he intentionally posts false and misleading tweets and videos to support asinine statements. I mean it's a funny shtick for a little while but after a while you just have to realize the person is not joking, they're just ing stupid.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your prognostication was that Wuhan was going to get bombed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course but hater makes a career out of it and then he intentionally posts false and misleading tweets and videos to support asinine statements. I mean it's a funny shtick for a little while but after a while you just have to realize the person is not joking, they're just ing stupid.
    and u wanted to bomb Wuhan

u have mentality of a 5th grade fat kid tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Darrin, Chris, and Nathan do that daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump was told... and kept saying it was all under control, and no one had anything to worry about. His administration didn't ramp up testing when the need was obvious, and they didn't start ramping up PPE pipeline until medical workers started having to use garbage bags as PPE. Both of which were entirely foreseeable needs, PER THE BUSH AND OBAMA PANDEMIC PLAN THEY IGNORED.
    Come on Trump was following the trusted advice of Sean Hannity, Fox and Friends and Rush Limbaugh. Between that and golf what makes you had time to listen to anybody else?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& yet when this ScienTIST, this Navarro wants to use the drug tail they beat him 1/2 to death.

Navarro good when he puts out memo, know everything under the sun.
    Navarro when he puts out tail, doesn't know from apple butter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is trying to turn his $99 into $129.99...evil orange man!
    I'm not implying Trump has a huge interest, I'm just asking: why does orange billionaire need low return mutual funds?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well,,,well,,,I know, it's like The Jew Boss:::

"Everybody wins, or, nobody wins!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame he had to go through that first before getting it right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but how well are those countries dealing with COVID?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US is such a ing disgrace.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not implying Trump has a huge interest, I'm just asking: why does orange billionaire need low return mutual funds?
    Read the article. The holdings are family trusts. The largest amount is in an S&P index fund and a much smaller amount international funds. That's basically the Dave Ramsey formula. Don't know why people still do recommend some amount to international funds, returns have not been very good since great recession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it, else they wouldn't be taking a fit like this...with eventual tidies down the line.

No, in the panic & confusion they have found their sweet spot. "Can't prove it either way. We're in. Charge!!!"
    Not the way, they want to know as much about this disease as they possibly can because if they tamp it down there’s a good chance it’ll be coming back in Oct. Medical people are smarter apparently than politicians and for sure conspirationalists and will do what needs to be done.

Thread Information