Page 201 of 376 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright nevermind. The level scaling is just adjustable, you aren't able to disable it completely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they are going to release Streets of Rage 4 on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the loot system designed around microtransactions?
    Yeah that's gay as .. but I was on the pirate copy anyway so I couldn't even see the microtransaction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they are going to release Streets of Rage 4 on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC
    Welcome to 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the loot system designed around microtransactions?
    yeah there's a window in the menu where you can buy , but i'd never spend a penny on microtransactions. only time i'd spend money on a game post-purchase is legit gameplay DLC (or back in COD days, map packs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright nevermind. The level scaling is just adjustable, you aren't able to disable it completely.
    yeah, that problem isn't necessarily difficulty. i chose the hard setting (not nightmare) because i dont want this to be a game where i just solo the whole game without having to learn.

but aside from reaching a certain threshold level to encounter a new area, there's no actual benefit from doing side content. no advantage in leveling up. all you do is make your epic/legendary gear outclassed and then have to spend resources to upgrade them (or stumble upon more epic/legendary gear). its stupid to find nice epic gear, spend hundreds/thousands of gold to upgrade it to your current level, and then 20 minutes later its completely outclassed by some random common club i picked up from a random enemy

its just poorly designed, not "hard." think they should have just stuck with the skill tree thing and have you encounter better gear in later sections (i think god of war nailed the leveling system in that regard)

i do think their skill tree is well thought out and still has good RPG elements since i dont think its really feasible/possible to unlock the full tree as opposed to other skill-tree based games like god of war/horizon/tomb raider. you still have to somewhat choose a play-style and optimize your build. the balance of having passive abilities and assigned abilities is pretty cool. i've been putting most of my skill points into passive skills at this point. since you can only assign 4 abilities (non-bow), it makes no use to unlock 5-6 different combat abilities. with that said, i'm still story-locked from upgrading some of my other stuff like the shield break (it says i need to progress further to upgrade it such that i can even break large shields)

my only issue with the skill system so far is the "critical assassination" which makes me feel like the regular assassinate attack is just inadequate
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-10-2020 at 04:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to 2019
    The game isn’t released yet
    So welcome to 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    went back to Nioh 2, tbh... has a learning curve, but great game if you like Souls style games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    went back to Nioh 2, tbh... has a learning curve, but great game if you like Souls style games
    I want to buy this but all stores closed

Walmart doesn't have it and even if they did, I wouldn't go to walmart during a pandemic.

And the re ed thing is Canadian Credit Cards dont even work for PSN....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum

I thought mercy kill was already available in the original persona 5. I swear I'd crash into weaker enemies without having to fight them in mementos but they're saying it's a new feature. I don't really understand.
    Just found out you can do the same in palaces in P5R. Eg if you're running at a weaker enemy from behind and hit them with your grappling hook it insta-kills them just like when driving Morgana in Mementos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Walmart doesn't have it and even if they did, I wouldn't go to walmart during a pandemic.

Amazon, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What, is Gamestop not essential in Canada?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    FF7 is pretty great thus far. Tifa is so got damn hot in this game. I never get boners for vg characters but fantasizing about her giant ties when i was 7 is probably why i prefer big breasts on girls now but they did a great job on her character model tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is pretty great thus far. Tifa is so got damn hot in this game. I never get boners for vg characters but fantasizing about her giant ties when i was 7 is probably why i prefer big breasts on girls now but they did a great job on her character model tbh
    You should play Senran Kagura next

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out you can do the same in palaces in P5R. Eg if you're running at a weaker enemy from behind and hit them with your grappling hook it insta-kills them just like when driving Morgana in Mementos.
    So definitely not worth the full price? If you already have P5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, I haven't gotten to the new semester yet. I do think it's quite a bit better than the base game since you can still do at night without Morgana hassling you to go to bed most of the time. Most of the palaces and boss fights are a little better, though they made the Okumura boss fight even more annoying. It's also a much easier platinum. Vanilla P5 took me three playthroughs to platinum but I should be able to do it in one on P5R. The one gripe I have about the game is the battle theme "Take Over" isn't very good compared to the original game's battle theme "Last Surprise." So I have played at least half of the game with the Gekkoukan High uniforms from Persona 3 so that it plays "Mass Destruction" from Persona 3 as the battle theme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot one of the things they added is being able to take the twins on dates, which are pretty funny. Then you can do lots of social things with your team to level up things like technical damage or baton pass power ups.

I'm pretty close to the end of the main story, just getting ready to fight Sae Niijima's shadow. Oh I also forgot you can't cheese the reaper in flu season in Mementos any more for experience and money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hate the cuck bezos...I'll just play COD for now and soon as retail opens I'll buy nioh 2.

But man that could take a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hate the cuck bezos...I'll just play COD for now and soon as retail opens I'll buy nioh 2.

If they make you feel any better, they barely make any money on those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can also buy a PSN card and add it to your account, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apoc really pulling a Chris here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll look for a voucher, tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You should play Senran Kagura next
    that game is nothing but jiggling anime ties though

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    that game is nothing but jiggling anime ties though
    How far are you into it, and how distracting, if at all, were the time ghosts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bruh, check your PM

Thread Information