Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's sort of out of one's control. Trump has the Republican party by the balls and he still cant get much done.

But in terms of the courts and appointments, I expect Biden to put progressives on the courts or at the very least people who dont want to completely us over and set us back decades like Trump has done with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

The fact he said he'd put a woman on there is a relief. They're less likely to come down on the wrong side of any particular divisive issue. For the people who dont like this guy like you for example, this is one reason to vote for him.

The courts matter. Ginsburg is definitely not making it past this year. Chances are she'll be forced to retired due to old age if Trump is re-elected. Then we're really ed at 6-3.
    Don't rationalize it for him. He's a smart person. He's from Texas. He can say like that. His vote probably doesn't matter right now in a "sense". People do need to realize your words do matter. Talking about Biden is not going to help. He think's he's "smarter" than everyone and the repugs take advantage of his "smartness" and bend him over sideways.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to ing grow up already. I'd rather he vote orange and have that stigmata his whole life.

When people needed him, he was lacking.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But in terms of the courts and appointments, I expect Biden to put progressives on the courts
    By progressive you mean baby killer supporters. You're not a real progressive.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's sort of out of one's control. Trump has the Republican party by the balls and he still cant get much done.

But in terms of the courts and appointments, I expect Biden to put progressives on the courts or at the very least people who dont want to completely us over and set us back decades like Trump has done with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

The fact he said he'd put a woman on there is a relief. They're less likely to come down on the wrong side of any particular divisive issue. For the people who dont like this guy like you for example, this is one reason to vote for him.

The courts matter. Ginsburg is definitely not making it past this year. Chances are she'll be forced to retired due to old age if Trump is re-elected. Then we're really ed at 6-3.
    Nothing will change because Biden and establishment Democrats don’t want anything to change. Which is not to say Bernie or Buttigieg or any other candidate would do any better, but at least they’ll be trying to push for it.

The Supreme Court is the only reason to consider voting Biden imo. But even if Biden wins, what’s stopping Cocaine Mitch from simply blocking RBG’s seat for four years?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't rationalize it for him. He's a smart person. He's from Texas. He can say like that. His vote probably doesn't matter right now in a "sense". People do need to realize your words do matter. Talking about Biden is not going to help. He think's he's "smarter" than everyone and the repugs take advantage of his "smartness" and bend him over sideways.
    People need to ing grow up already. I'd rather he vote orange and have that stigmata his whole life.

When people needed him, he was lacking.
    We definitely need more full re liberals to take on the Derps and TSA’s of the forum. Fight fire with fire. Carry on.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We definitely need more full re liberals to take on the Derps and TSA’s of the forum. Fight fire with fire. Carry on.
    Wet blankets of this world are the real aspirations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wet blankets of this world are the real aspirations.
    The hardcore Biden supporter dares to call anyone else a wet blanket

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing will change because Biden and establishment Democrats don’t want anything to change. Which is not to say Bernie or Buttigieg or any other candidate would do any better, but at least they’ll be trying to push for it.

The Supreme Court is the only reason to consider voting Biden imo. But even if Biden wins, what’s stopping Cocaine Mitch from simply blocking RBG’s seat for four years?
    We need to kill black babies

Racist Slob

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven Chumpettes at a time is not enough to slay Spurtacular

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hardcore Biden supporter dares to call anyone else a wet blanket
    The "No you" strategy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We need to kill black babies

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seven Chumpettes at a time is not enough to slay Spurtacular

I bet dude21 has what it takes. I believe in him tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet dude21 has what it takes. I believe in him tbh.
    Desperately "believing" in dabom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's sort of out of one's control
    Then why bother going to vote?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why bother going to vote?
    So you're saying a president must have control of congress even when his party is really not in control? I dont get it..

You can do something about what you can control ie, to appoint judges and whatnot. As a president, you cant unilaterally make up decisions that make up legislation. You need congress for that.

Odd post, El. You know damn well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, is not voting for Trump a vote for Biden?

If I vote for neither, is that equivalent to voting for both?

(Disclosure: I'm voting for Biden. )

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, is not voting for Trump a vote for Biden?

If I vote for neither, is that equivalent to voting for both?

(Disclosure: I'm voting for Biden. )
    Not voting is a vote for the worse option.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not voting is not voting. To claim not voting is a vote for Trump is ridiculous and desperate.

Voting for Trump is a vote for Trump. That’s it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not voting is not voting. To claim not voting is a vote for Trump is ridiculous and desperate.

One can write in Bernie I guess. If one is fine with Trump, one is fine with Trump.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One can write in Bernie I guess. If one is fine with Trump, one is fine with Trump.
    ok

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's semantics, sure. But Biden 100% wins if he gets every disgruntled liberal's vote. If enough people in swing states stay home because Biden doesn't meet the liberal-enough litmus, Trump wins.

It's not a principled stand, it's spoiled. It shows that the non-voter has nothing to lose from another 4 years of Trump and doesn't care about those who do.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one wants Trump out, one pretty much has to vote for Biden now, as bitter a choice that may be.

If a person doesn't mind this guy's killing thousands of Americans, there is something really wrong with that person.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one wants Trump out, one pretty much has to vote for Biden now, as bitter a choice that may be.

If a person doesn't mind this guy's killing thousands of Americans, there is something really wrong with that person.
    If you didn't get the hint here:

Then it's go yourself city.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash won WI by 22K votes in 2016

WI has cancelled 200K+ voters for 2020

Thread Information