Page 37 of 303 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread if your boy gets to 100K before November he’s in trouble.
    Not nessa. We'll be in a perpetual state of mourning by then, softened & morose. & if we've made masks a fashion statement this quick we'll do the same damn thing with that 100k (as long as 1/100k don't hit directly ta home).

He has to keep this Biden sexual abuse materiel alive and well, on the slow burner, so that it doesn't get settled & ended by & thru MSM. Because once it over's by MSM caveat? It's over-over.
    Keep poking it, stoking those embers, banking that fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not nessa. We'll be in a perpetual state of mourning by then, softened & morose. & if we've made masks a fashion statement this quick we'll do the same damn thing with that 100k (as long as 1/100k don't hit directly ta home).

He has to keep this Biden sexual abuse materiel alive and well, on the slow burner, so that it doesn't get settled & ended by & thru MSM. Because once it over's by MSM caveat? It's over-over.
    Keep poking it, stoking those embers, banking that fire.
    300k by EOY is not beyond most projections. FYI.

This thing is not done. It will be one of the, if not THE, leading cause of death in the US this year.

We listened to the science and tried to warn you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while it's been nearly a week without a single day exceeding 2,000 deaths, im starting to see the room for pessimism in some of these more recent models that i wasnt really able to wrap my head around. New York was regularly accounting for roughly half of the country's daily deaths for some time. lately they've been account for less than 20%. indicative that it's still growing elsewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while it's been nearly a week without a single day exceeding 2,000 deaths, im starting to see the room for pessimism in some of these more recent models that i wasnt really able to wrap my head around. New York was regularly accounting for roughly half of the country's daily deaths for some time. lately they've been account for less than 20%. indicative that it's still growing elsewhere
    Exactly. That's why the 3-day moving average compared to Italy/Spain is so important, most of these models use them to some degree. They had a specific peak and steady decline, we've had nearly 3 weeks of bumping up to peak. It's different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. That's why the 3-day moving average compared to Italy/Spain is so important, most of these models use them to some degree. They had a specific peak and steady decline, we've had nearly 3 weeks of bumping up to peak. It's different.
    the valleys also tend to fall on weekends/mondays (which often use sunday reporting), when reporting numbers have been consistently lower here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same applies to new cases as well, which is the fuel. These models aren't prescient outside of collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data, and the longer those new cases are hitting 30k/day the longer the bleed out. NY/NJ now in the same under-50% range in that category too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1749 for today so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the valleys also tend to fall on weekends/mondays (which often use sunday reporting), when reporting numbers have been consistently lower here
    Yeah but IT/SP had similar reporting challenges, perhaps because of the physical distance and 3 time zones it could be a bit more dramatic, but the numbers lag 24 hours and people still take weekends off over here too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This thread is not going to end well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watcha got, mono:

1) your lol thread destruction of luva
    2) this thread's destruction of Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watcha got, mono:

lol by a country mile, imo

completely destroyed a poster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watcha got, mono:

Lol thread for sure. Probably the goat st thread tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    300k by EOY is not beyond most projections. FYI.

This thing is not done. It will be one of the, if not THE, leading cause of death in the US this year.

We listened to the science and tried to warn you.
    The # won't affect the old man's fate on Election Day. Not if it's 300k, or, more. Too much time left. If this had hit 90 days out, sure, it would have an impact, not 9 months out though.

& the science/Fauci ain't no great shakes. He told the old man the #65. (We) can politicize it till the cows come home, but, we're all grasping, blindly---every single one of us. & the longer we blindly grasp the better for the old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over 2100 deaths reported today... with only 230 coming from NY

localities have to be extremely careful with reopening guidelines. very dangerous game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Watcha got, mono:

Jesus Priest, I was wrong. You act like it's the end of the in' world, Splits. What the is wrong with you? Act like somebody, gd it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of early posts in this thread didn't age well, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

localities have to be extremely careful with reopening guidelines. very dangerous game
    PA came in with a huge number, largest ever by far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But, that ain't from reopening. There is a 14 day minimum lag, or, so we're preached to when it serves the point. They ain't been reopened for 14 days, 21. But, I'm certain you & MSM will move the about to fit the new narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, that ain't from reopening. There is a 14 day minimum lag, or, so we're preached to when it serves the point. They ain't been reopened for 14 days, 21. But, I'm certain you & MSM will move the about to fit the new narrative.
    deaths are 21 days behind, new infections are about 5-7

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guessed the recent Texas e in new cases was from increased shopping and family get togethers over Easter but since 'Murica doesn't do no fancy communist contact tracing there's no way to tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Priest, I was wrong. You act like it's the end of the in' world, Splits. What the is wrong with you? Act like somebody, gd it.
    Putting you down the longest path to the tree of woe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know it aint from reopening. that's why it's so concerning. numbers are going up seemingly everywhere but NY and we're still "playing it safe" for the most part. reopening could just be a reopening of floodgates

your posts like this brushing off what is clearly a serious issue is exactly why you deserve these daily sandwiches, honestly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PA came in with a huge number, largest ever by far.
    And some of the highest numbers aren't coming from just Philly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know it aint from reopening. that's why it's so concerning. numbers are going up seemingly everywhere but NY and we're still "playing it safe" for the most part. reopening could just be a reopening of floodgates
    Exactly. Not sure what his point was.

Thread Information