Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the baby penus sucking pedophile rabbis..amirite?

Why aren't you on her side? Look she loves Israel. She said it herself, Israel first over America. And she's Jewish. That should be the cherry on top of the cake
    Your jew complex is pathetic

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good guys

Stop watching Zionist-Jewish controlled propaganda ma nig
    what's your idea of the "good guys"? the Ayatollahs, Pootin and the Wahabi Salafist gulf state regimes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's your idea of the "good guys"? the Ayatollahs, Pootin and the Wahabi Salafist gulf state regimes?
    IMO the good guys in the middle east are the guys fighting liver eater and beheader Jihadist like ISIS and Al Qaeda

so yes. in the middle East, Assad, Putin and Iranians are the good guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Im in the middle East Im fighting alongside whoever is against the beheaders.

i dont give a where they are from.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO the good guys in the middle east are the guys fighting liver eater and beheader Jihadist like ISIS and Al Qaeda

so yes. in the middle East, Assad, Putin and Iranians are the good guys.
    if Im in the middle East Im fighting alongside whoever is against the beheaders.

You probably disagree because that's not what Fox news and necon war mongers like Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk and Dan Crenshaw spoonfeed you. Of course not, they're all funded by Zionists.

You probably don't know the difference between Sunnis (Saudis) and Shias (Iran) muslims? You probably have no idea that Palestine has Christians and Muslims living together but are persecuted by the Israelis?

If you're a real Libertarian you ought to listen to and follow Ron Paul instead of the mainstream conservatives on Fox news and YouTube. All the mainstream conservatives/liberterians are Zionist controlled opposition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so you fight alongside a terrorist regime that beats millennials to death with batons because they voted (as a majority in a rigged election) for a secularist president instead of the radical religious misogynist zealot in bent?

you're just as bad as ISIS if so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you fight alongside a terrorist regime that beats millennials to death with batons because they voted (as a majority in a rigged election) for a secularist president instead of the radical religious misogynist zealot in bent?

not sure who u talking about but if I must take a side I take the side thats fighting the beheaders that perform terrorist attacks in our countries, cut civilians heads off, burn civilians alive, want to kill all non muslims, eat civilian organs, rape and put women and kids in cages.

its not even close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure who u talking about but if I must take a side I take the side thats fighting the beheaders that perform terrorist attacks in our countries, cut civilians heads off, burn civilians alive, want to kill all non muslims, eat civilian organs, rape and put women and kids in cages.

its not even close

I don't think he realizes that the United States and Israel fund ISIS. He actually believes that our troops are fighting ISIS because of all the brainwashing by mainstream conservatives (neocons). And if he actually knows that Mossad funds ISIS them he's just being a blind patriot who will cheer for his country no matter how much in the wrong the United States is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its not even close
    what rock were you living under in 2009? the "obama slobbering hope and change club" one, I suppose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what rock were you living under in 2009? the "obama slobbering hope and change club" one, I suppose
    dont even know what this means noga

I was anti war since Dubyas Iraq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he realizes that the United States and Israel fund ISIS. He actually believes that our troops are fighting ISIS because of all the brainwashing by mainstream conservatives (neocons). And if he actually knows that Mossad funds ISIS them he's just being a blind patriot who will cheer for his country no matter how much in the wrong the United States is.
    Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, especially Qatar, have funded ISIS. There is no evidence outside of conspiracy theory that Israel, the EU, UK or US have "funded" or intentionally supplied or empowered ISIS; leave that to the conspira s.

The closest likely accurate statement is: There is evidence (even Biden said so in 2014, but the DNC and MSM quickly shut him up) that Turkey (which is technically still part of NATO due to the remnants of the Cold War) helped ISIS during its rise and peak by offering refuge, support and passage for ISIS soldiers into the region. But Turkey has been rogue for awhile now so that's not exactly surprising.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont even know what this means noga

I was anti war since Dubyas Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_I...ction_protests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, especially Qatar, have funded ISIS. There is no evidence outside of conspiracy theory that Israel, the EU, UK or US have "funded" or intentionally supplied or empowered ISIS; leave that to the conspira s.

The closest likely accurate statement is: There is evidence (even Biden said so in 2014, but the DNC and MSM quickly shut him up) that Turkey (which is technically still part of NATO due to the remnants of the Cold War) helped ISIS during its rise and peak by offering refuge, support and passage for ISIS soldiers into the region. But Turkey has been rogue for awhile now so that's not exactly surprising.
    Conspiracy? Umm no. The only conspiracies are those that you hear from MSM and neocons. Anyone news outlet on my signature including liberal media all say everything you just regurgitated.

Have you ever listened to Ron Paul? Pat Buchanan? Jesse Ventura? Cuz you just called all of them conspira s.

The same liberal media that lies all the time, you believe they are telling you the truth about Iran, Palestine, Russia, etc.? Selective hearing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and?

you think other countries dont brutally repress protestors?

just look at France, China, India, any south american country

, even US is brutal repressor

Saudi? Israel? yes also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and?

you think other countries dont brutally repress protestors?

just look at France, China, India, any south american country

, even US is brutal repressor

Saudi? Israel? yes also
    Cool story Adolf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its not even close
    Women in cages might be a good thing. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when you get the "leaving site" message that ends up creating a duplicate post, just cancel and you should end up with only one post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't handle criticism of Israel...resorts to Hitler accusations

Israel/Jews are above the law. It is forbidden to say anything negative about them.

Just take "L" bruh

Just admit it, you're gonna support Israel and the US no matter what. Facts are pretty irrelevant to you. You're gonna believe what makes you sleep at night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking a repressive government is as bad as ISIS and Al Qaeda

thinking Israel, Saudi, US and other western countries are not repressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't handle criticism of Israel...resorts to Hitler accusations

Israel/Jews are above the law. It is forbidden to say anything negative about them.

Just take "L" bruh

Just admit it, you're gonna support Israel and the US no matter what. Facts are pretty irrelevant to you. You're gonna believe what makes you sleep at night.

I don't get the purpose of antisemitism, just jealousy honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hating Iran for repressing their protestors while ignoring Israeli snipers mowing down Palestinian protestors

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually believed Donald was really going to attempt to negotiate a treaty?
    Using the great diplomat Jared Kushner.

Its really your fault you are upset hater.

The only really good negotiations that could have got the Palestinians something was with Barak and the great Statesman and Nobel Prize Winner, Yassir Arafat,; he took care of that one, too much money from other Arab countries to make peace.

btw... where did those mega $ Arafat was given end up.
    His wife still got it all?

Thread Information