Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The protests aren’t about slurs but rather systematic racism. What Harrell uttered is nothing more than a typical trash talk that is acceptable among profession athletes in North America that they even made a movie about it. Would you have felt better if he called him a punk ass ni**a like he would have if Luka was black?
    no one said that's what the protests are about. but it certainly sparked a lot of uproar and action over slurs.

steve patterson of TCU simply told kids to quit saying " " during practice, and people were calling for his job

if luka called trezl the same thing except he said "black boy", and it was clearly caught by cameras, you can guarantee it would have been a very big deal

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    no one said that's what the protests are about. but it certainly sparked a lot of uproar and action over slurs.

steve patterson of TCU simply told kids to quit saying " " during practice, and people were calling for his job

if luka called trezl the same thing except he said "black boy", and it was clearly caught by cameras, you can guarantee it would have been a very big deal
    You are comparing apples to oranges.

Again, I’ve never heard of a white athlete causing an uproar over another person calling them a “white boy”. We both know why so quit making something out of nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not under stand the apparent double standard.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Again, I’ve never heard of a white athlete causing an uproar over another person calling them a “white boy”. We both know why so quit making something out of nothing.
    I already said it's honestly not a big deal bc it's been said for decades, and really isn't that offensive to most people. then again, just because most people don't find it offensive, doesn't mean nobody finds it offensive. perhaps some people do. that's not for me to judge.

regardless, it doesn't change the fact that it's still a double standard. one worth overlooking? perhaps. apples to oranges? perhaps. but a double standard regardless.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I already said it's honestly not a big deal bc it's been said for decades, and really isn't that offensive to most people. then again, just because most people don't find it offensive, doesn't mean nobody finds it offensive. perhaps some people do. that's not for me to judge.

regardless, it doesn't change the fact that it's still a double standard. one worth overlooking? perhaps. apples to oranges? perhaps. but a double standard regardless.
    I agree everyone should refer to each other as mother ers since it’s neutral

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    rofl

to clarify, I don't think he needs to be fined or suspended or anything. but it should be addressed with him, because it can appear very counterproductive to all the anti-racism movements that have been going in. in your eyes what he did may not seem counterproductive, but critics will most certainly use this to fuel their fire. he needs to be smarter about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better than anybody using any sort of racially charged language

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    rofl

to clarify, I don't think he needs to be fined or suspended or anything. but it should be addressed with him, because it can appear very counterproductive to all the anti-racism movements that have been going in. in your eyes what he did may not seem counterproductive, but critics will most certainly use this to fuel their fire. he needs to be smarter about it.
    The “critics” are corny dudes like Jay Williams whose exclusively date white women. em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The “critics” are corny dudes like Jay Williams whose exclusively date white women. em.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    there's nothing to understand. it exists, it's stupid and sadly some people just prefer it that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to offer support to a concept that is not administered equally for all

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t really care because I have no interest in behaving in a racist manner to anybody, and just wish true equality existed, but it is kinda funny the mental gymnastics black people will go through to justify their “It’s okay when we do it” schtick.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nobody asked for your support, meet me at the guillotine....punk ass white boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Careful your ignorance is showing

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    who are Cripple fans going to blame more for this? Playoff Piss or Doc? Contender my azz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    that run was incredible

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol Doc not calling a timeout like he’s 2007 Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi, I'm a fan but what a dumb . About to lose in the 1st round because you wanted to team up with George Paul aka Pandemic P aka Paul George.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    PPiss getting son'd by Scrubaway Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lukas is becoming my favorite nba player right now and he is only 21 years old. He reminds me a lot of ginobli.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best wing defenders since Jordan and Pippen they said

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi, I'm a fan but what a dumb . About to lose in the 1st round because you wanted to team up with George Paul aka Pandemic P aka Paul George.
    he won a le with a bunch of scrubs in toronto though, probably thought it was going to be easy

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Best wing defenders since Jordan and Pippen they said
    HH must be long on the Clip show with his 70% comment or otherwise he'd be destroying Piss right now..

Thread Information