Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Through media, we were being warned of these unnatural snow blasts. We're now learning that the snow was quite unnatural. Reports of 5X to 6X aluminum than in typical snow. So-called snow that burns black instead of melting when held to fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sCaLaR wEatHeR cOnTrOL tEcH, just like Katrina

Another conspiracy theory spreading mostly on Facebook alleged that Biden had somehow manipulated the weather to cause the storm in Texas.

The theory appeared to originate from a post by conspiracy theorist Scott L. Biddle, as reported by PolitiFact, the fact-checking website run by the Poynter Ins ute. Facebook, which has announced increased efforts in cracking down on misinformation, labelled the post as false. Another post by Biddle questions whether the snow in Texas is "real."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there something amiss with the snow? A Facebook claim questions whether a snow-like substance that does not seem to melt when exposed to heat is real.

The Feb. 17 post is a repost of three TikTok videos: "Need some explaining..." by user doubleday24, "Anyone played with the government generated snow yet?" by user erickzilli and a final video by user reginaldsutton8 that claims snow from the storm that wreaked havoc in Texas in mid-February will not melt.

The caption asks what's "wrong wit the snow?!!!!??"

USA TODAY reached out to the poster for comment.

Each video presents a different scenario with a similar theme: The "snow" refuses to turn to water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of snow melted today in Texas, by tomorrow it might be all gone.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBF, Joe Biden doesn't know he's alive.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of snow melted today in Texas, by tomorrow it might be all gone.

Magic wand will make sure those chemicals all magically go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Through media, we were being warned of these unnatural snow blasts. We're now learning that the snow was quite unnatural. Reports of 5X to 6X aluminum than in typical snow. So-called snow that burns black instead of melting when held to fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic wand will make sure those chemicals all magically go away.
    I guess you don't live in Texas. Clearly you didn't see all the snow that melted today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBF, Joe Biden doesn't know he's alive.
    Sorry you are still going through this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you don't live in Texas. Clearly you didn't see all the snow that melted today.
    Clearly you don't get basic chemistry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you are still going through this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly you don't get basic chemistry.
    Wasn't my best subject, but I took Chem II in HS. What would be the point of loading up "fake snow" with aluminum?

How do you suppose "they" managed to distribute fake snow from Mexico to Maine? Cause that's a neat trick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't my best subject, but I took Chem II in HS. What would be the point of loading up "fake snow" with aluminum?
    Nor mine. But I understand the basic concept of severe health effects resulting from heavy dosages of lethal chemicals.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you suppose "they" managed to distribute fake snow from Mexico to Maine? Cause that's a neat trick.
    Good question. I haven't heavily researched the capabilities. I just understand that they exist.

I don't think the cabal is eagerly broadcasting the details for what it's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good question. I haven't heavily researched the capabilities. I just understand that they exist.

I don't think the cabal is eagerly broadcasting the details for what it's worth.
    Seems you believe a lot of conspiracy theories without knowing very much about them, or even being able to explain them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems you believe a lot of conspiracy theories without knowing very much about them, or even being able to explain them.
    I understand the mentality of these miscreants that you serve.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the mentality of these miscreants that you serve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know how Griddy works? Customers sign a contract agreeing to pay wholesale rates.

Griddy contacted all there customers in the week or so before the storm, enouraging them to switch service to another company. This was a predicble scenario, sure sucks for unsophisticated customers unclear on the concept and unwilling to accept Griddy's advice to quit them before the winter storm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winner

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know how Griddy works? Customers sign a contract agreeing to pay wholesale rates.

Griddy contacted all there customers in the week or so before the storm, enouraging them to switch service to another company. This was a predicble scenario, sure sucks for unsophisticated customers unclear on the concept and unwilling to accept Griddy's advice to choose another service.
    I know how scams work. You've been fed talking points, blakehole. Makes me wonder who you work for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know how scams work. You've been fed talking points, blakehole. Makes me wonder who you work for.
    Clearly Soros funded luciferian zionist antifa... did I miss any other boogeyman?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly Soros funded luciferian zionist antifa... did I miss any other boogeyman?
    I don't worry about the manner in which you're dismissive. I just know to expect it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know how scams work. You've been fed talking points, blakehole.
    I described Griddy accurately. It's not very complicated. Instread of paying a set rate, customers pay the wholesale price, which fluctuates according to supply and demand.

Thread Information