Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good News!

Merrick Garland Finally Makes It To The Senate.

Bad News!

Republicans Are There.

Chuck Grassley opened the hearing Monday with what former Senator Al Franken noted was a flat-out lie.

Grassley claimed he only did Garland dirty in 2016 because he was nominated to the Supreme Court too darn close to a presidential election.

Graham's weird Comey question is Fox News's big takeaway from the Garland hearing so far

John Cornyn is the second Republican senator to ask Merrick Garland loaded questions about James Comey. Look for this on Hannity tonight.

Texas Senator John Cornyn grilled Garland about the Steele Dossier (dun-dun-dun) because that is a pressing and vital issue right now.

He also brought up James Comey (!) and his 2016 press conference about Hillary Clinton's unconventional email storage ... zzzz .... zzzz ....

Ted Cruz, was tanned and rested and ready to bore us. He dusted off the “Fast and Furious" scandal.

The presiding Senate idiot John Kennedy from Louisiana subjected Garland to astream-of-conscious transphobic tiradethat is not worth repeating.

Tom Cotton thought he had a “gotcha" on Garland when he asked him if he opposed discrimination. Garland responded, “Duh, yeah, I'm not a common slavery apologist from Arkansas like some people." He didn't say that last part.

COTTON: Are you aware President Biden has signed an executive order stating his administration will affirmatively advance racial equity, not racial equality but racial equity?

Oh noes! Not racial equity with all those conservative bogeyman quotas that deprive en led white men of opportunities in favor of shiftless minorities!

Garland explained to Senator Penis Head that

Biden's executive order defines racial equity as

the “fair and impartial treatment of every person without regard to their status and including individuals

who have been in underserved communities where they were not accorded that before."

Because racism is a thing, you moron.

Garland reassured Republicans that he and President Biden aren't going to defund the police.

He also explained to the dummies

why storming the US Capitol in an effort to block certification of a democratic election

is a more serious crime than random thugs vandalizing a federal building in Portland, Oregon.

He also anticipated a new moratorium on federal executions, because this is supposed to be a civilized country.

https://www.wonkette.com/good-news-m...cans-are-there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good News!

Merrick Garland Finally Makes It To The Senate.

Bad News!

Republicans Are There.

Chuck Grassley opened the hearing Monday with what former Senator Al Franken noted was a flat-out lie.

Grassley claimed he only did Garland dirty in 2016 because he was nominated to the Supreme Court too darn close to a presidential election.

Graham's weird Comey question is Fox News's big takeaway from the Garland hearing so far

John Cornyn is the second Republican senator to ask Merrick Garland loaded questions about James Comey. Look for this on Hannity tonight.

Texas Senator John Cornyn grilled Garland about the Steele Dossier (dun-dun-dun) because that is a pressing and vital issue right now.

He also brought up James Comey (!) and his 2016 press conference about Hillary Clinton's unconventional email storage ... zzzz .... zzzz ....

Ted Cruz, was tanned and rested and ready to bore us. He dusted off the “Fast and Furious" scandal.

The presiding Senate idiot John Kennedy from Louisiana subjected Garland to astream-of-conscious transphobic tiradethat is not worth repeating.

Tom Cotton thought he had a “gotcha" on Garland when he asked him if he opposed discrimination. Garland responded, “Duh, yeah, I'm not a common slavery apologist from Arkansas like some people." He didn't say that last part.

COTTON: Are you aware President Biden has signed an executive order stating his administration will affirmatively advance racial equity, not racial equality but racial equity?

Oh noes! Not racial equity with all those conservative bogeyman quotas that deprive en led white men of opportunities in favor of shiftless minorities!

Garland explained to Senator Penis Head that

Biden's executive order defines racial equity as

the “fair and impartial treatment of every person without regard to their status and including individuals

who have been in underserved communities where they were not accorded that before."

Because racism is a thing, you moron.

Garland reassured Republicans that he and President Biden aren't going to defund the police.

He also explained to the dummies

why storming the US Capitol in an effort to block certification of a democratic election

is a more serious crime than random thugs vandalizing a federal building in Portland, Oregon.

He also anticipated a new moratorium on federal executions, because this is supposed to be a civilized country.

https://www.wonkette.com/good-news-m...cans-are-there

Garland also schooled nazi Hawley that Biden never supported “defunding” the police

and calmy explained how resources $$ could be moved to “mental health” professionals handling certain suspects having mental issues/episodes...

and also reminded him that those “law enforcement” personnel do not even WANT TO - deal with those situations anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garland also schooled nazi Hawley that Biden never supported “defunding” the police

and calmy explained how resources $$ could be moved to “mental health” professionals handling certain suspects having mental issues/episodes...

and also reminded him that those “law enforcement” personnel do not even WANT TO - deal with those situations anyway
    Pretty much. This is a post-truth delusional party.

Just assume that you aren't dealing with an honest interlocuter, and never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf?

There were several bombs planted around the Capitol, Darrin.

Where have you been?

Looking at your pool?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf?

Never forget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin has been trying to downplay right wing terrorism ever since.

I for one can forgive leaving out the word "attempted" during an hours-long hearing from the guy who put the needle in lil' Timmy's arm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we got heavy drinker, women-abusing, lying-to-Congress, privileged frat rat Catholic Kavanaugh instead of Jew Garland.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin is drunk so pay no mind. Dumb , he.

Manchin is a bigger problem right now. Now he has problems with Haaland too. That’s 2 Biden cabinet picks he’s against now. And they both Happen to be women...of color. Umm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin has been trying to downplay right wing terrorism ever since.

I for one can forgive leaving out the word "attempted" during an hours-long hearing from the guy who put the needle in lil' Timmy's arm.
    Not sure what you're referring to, please inform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're referring to, please inform.
    Attempted Capitol bombing.

They didn't go off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attempted Capitol bombing.

They didn't go off.
    Somebody said those bombs might have been an intended diversion. Is this related to those Oathkeeper heads?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-23-2021 at 05:54 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such assholes, you robbed this guy of his Supreme Court seat already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such assholes, you robbed this guy of his Supreme Court seat already.
    "some say" MG will be approved, but the Senate Repugs absolutely must run their show, and grandstand bona fides as irredeemable ASSHOLES
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-23-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Thread Information