Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mind playing tricks, could've sworn I heard something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI raises an eyebrow on the legal immunity Cuomo granted to nursing homes last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an eighth woman, this one a current Cuomo aide, comes forward.

Alyssa McGrath, an employee of the governor’s office, told the Times that she had a number of uncomfortable encounters with Cuomo that included him ogling her body and remarking on her looks, making suggestive comments, and asking about the status of her divorce. She also recounted to the Times an occasion where the governor looked down her shirt and commented on a necklace she wore there.

McGrath is the first current aide in the governor’s office to speak out publicly about the governor’s alleged harassment and inappropriate conduct.

McGrath did not accuse the governor of making sexual contact, though she said that she believed that his actions could be considered sexual harassment.

McGrath also said that her closeness with the governor may have held her back from other opportunities. According to the Times, she sought another job in state government in 2019, and was told that the governor’s fondness for working with her would interfere with her taking the new position.
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/n...ual-harassment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs are all over Cuomo, but ignore Trash and Kavanaugh raping or attempted raping, and dozens of accusers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs are all over Cuomo, but ignore Trash and Kavanaugh raping or attempted raping, and dozens of accusers.
    Oh, the humanity!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course you think raping is no big deal when red team does it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course you think raping is no big deal when red team does it
    I think clutching pearls about clear political hit jobs is sad.

Blue anons follow the same ty script though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Madison Cawthorn*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that the worst is over for creepy Cuomo. Anything short of rape is not going to be enough at this point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that the worst is over for creepy Cuomo. Anything short of rape is not going to be enough at this point.
    WTF you talking about? He still murdered people, re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump not in jail for inept handling of pandemic leading to killing of over 450k plus numerous rape/sexual assaults accusations, so Cuomo is safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF you talking about? He still murdered people, re .
    Sniffles dont kill, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuomo’s Family Is Said to Have Received Special Access to Virus Tests
    Top health officials tested Chris Cuomo, the governor’s brother, when testing was not widely available, two people with knowledge of the matter said.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s administration arranged special access to government-run coronavirus testing for members of his family and other influential people as the pandemic descended on New York last year, according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.

The move to make testing of people closely tied to Mr. Cuomo a priority was carried out by high-ranking state health officials, one of the people said. It mostly happened in March 2020, as the seriousness of the virus was still becoming clear to the broader public and testing was not widely available .

Among those who benefited from the special treatment was the governor’s brother, the CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, and his family, who were tested several times in the pandemic’s early phase, this person said. The governor’s mother, Matilda Cuomo, and at least one of his sisters were also able to take advantage of the state-administered tests, the two people said.

Chris Cuomo announced on March 31 last year that he had tested positive for the virus.

That the governor’s administration effectively let well-connected people cut the line to determine whether they had been infected with a deadly virus that was ravaging the state was reported earlier by The Times Union of Albany, N.Y., and The Washington Post.

The revelation comes as Mr. Cuomo confronts the most significant crisis of his political career, with many of his fellow elected New York Democrats calling for him to resign in the face of multiple sexual harassment allegations and questions about his administration’s handling of the virus-related deaths of nursing home residents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/n...d-testing.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have done the same tbh. I’m not going to let my mother or brother die if I could help it.

What a massive tool though. Guy has like 5 different scandals going on and he still has a job. How?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have done the same tbh. I’m not going to let my mother or brother die if I could help it.

What a massive tool though. Guy has like 5 different scandals going on and he still has a job. How?
    The same people at the heart of him having a job are the same people you sperm shield for.

Some day when you (never) retire from wearing dresses you'll maybe take a step back and see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope NY has enough vaccines to meet the demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda like Gov. Abbott declaring Texas 100% open for business shortly after deadly statewide blackouts. Desperate to change the topic, willing to wager the lives of his own cons uents to make it so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda like Gov. Abbott declaring Texas 100% open for business shortly after deadly statewide blackouts. Desperate to change the topic, willing to wager the lives of his own cons uents to make it so.

Yeah no. That’s is not exactly why cases are rising here. A lot of variables going on with the variant.

Quit posting tweets from nobodies. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.c...york-city.html

Interesting data there. Comparing NY’s opening roll out to Texas doesn’t really makes sense. Abbott unilaterally said it, let’s open cold turkey. It’s been a process here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no. That’s is not exactly why cases are rising here. A lot of variables going on with the variant.

Quit posting tweets from nobodies. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.c...york-city.html

Interesting data there. Comparing NY’s opening roll out to Texas doesn’t really makes sense. Abbott unilaterally said it, let’s open cold turkey. It’s been a process here.
    Thanks for the link.

I meant to compare governing styles, big popular decisions like reopening, pot legalization and declaring open availability for vaccines *might* have been prompted in part by the desire to make other problems recede.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-30-2021 at 10:02 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised a Chumpette hasn't posted this yet.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cuomo-...e-claim-report

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    FOX NEWS!!!!

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp talking to himself, thinks he's fooling people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp talking to himself, thinks he's fooling people
    Do you really think anyone is trying to "fool people"?

Thread Information