Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your case I think you may want to believe it. But you'll always know in your heart of hearts that it was a swindle.

But if you really want to believe that a dementia patient that nobody in their right mind would want in the oval office, then K.

You'll tell yourself stuff like people just hated orange man that bad and fifty thousand 911's.

Again, you'll want to believe that. ElDerpo knows that's just marketing. You're the type that really wants to believe though.
    if it was such an obvious fraud, we would have seen it play out in court.

any pillow salesman can stand in front of a camera, repeating "it was stolen it was stolen it was stolen" with self-made graphs and charts on screen behind him. all i care about it whether an actual evidentiary showing can be made. "stop the steal" crowd had months to do so, and lost in dozens of separate cases around the country.

when you point to youtube likes and dislikes as the smoking gun of election fraud, you've lost.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if it was such an obvious fraud, we would have seen it play out in court.
    Courts are full of plants. It's been said for years that they're a tool of the elites. It played out accordingly.

The fact that the Supreme Court wouldn't even hear the issues at hand was a total joke.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any pillow salesman can stand in front of a camera, repeating "it was stolen it was stolen it was stolen" with self-made graphs and charts on screen behind him. all i care about it whether an actual evidentiary showing can be made. "stop the steal" crowd had months to do so, and lost in dozens of separate cases around the country.
    Those optics aren't good; perhaps by design. But the election was not legit; and anyone saying so is a total hack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those optics aren't good; perhaps by design. But the election was not legit; and anyone saying so is a total hack.
    there is no good evidence of widespread fraud.

anyone saying otherwise is a hack

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

anyone saying otherwise is a hack
    You're telling yourself stuff.

And you don't believe that, tbqh.

At some point you'll have to decide what's more important; being team blue or being honest.

For now you've chosen the former.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the reverse appears to be the gospel of derp's sore loserdom, and not just his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't believe that.
    It's not a matter of faith, derp... what anyone 'believes' is immaterial when it comes to fact. Fact is Biden won the election, fair and square, in a landslide...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're telling yourself stuff.

And you don't believe that, tbqh.
    This is you trying to project again. Of course he believes that. He knows that for a fact, because cases did play out in court and there was no widespread fraud.

You still being in denial 6 months later is sad or hilarious, depending who you ask...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is you trying to project again. Of course he believes that. He knows that for a fact, because cases did play out in court and there was no widespread fraud.

You still being in denial 6 months later is sad or hilarious, depending who you ask...
    Courts don't certify facts. They issue judgments; bad ones in this case.

Supreme Court judges exemplify that by issuing "opinions".

Your shameless philo is noted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a matter of faith, derp... what anyone 'believes' is immaterial when it comes to fact. Fact is Biden won the election, fair and square, in a landslide...
    See above post, (Shameless) ElPhilo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Courts don't certify facts. They issue judgments; bad ones in this case.

Supreme Court judges exemplify that by issuing "opinions".

Your shameless philo is noted.
    lol wut? Of course they do. Factual evidence trumps fantasy every time. Heck, hearsay is generally forbidden in court to advance as evidence.

And no, they issue rulings. They write the reasons for those rulings in something called opinions.

They don't always agree with each other, and thus they explain why that is in their individual opinions.

That doesn't mean the entirety of the case or evidence is opinion. That'd be absurd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll purge the re s, eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low iq re s like derptacular eventually purge themselves.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wut? Of course they do. Factual evidence trumps fantasy every time. Heck, hearsay is generally forbidden in court to advance as evidence.

And no, they issue rulings. They write the reasons for those rulings in something called opinions.

They don't always agree with each other, and thus they explain why that is in their individual opinions.

That doesn't mean the entirety of the case or evidence is opinion. That'd be absurd.
    No court certified that Joe really received 81 million votes.

You follow court sh** more than me. You shouldn't even be arguing this. It's re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You follow court sh** more than me. You shouldn't even be arguing this. It's re ed.
    Now you're swerving and moving the goalposts. The claim was that no court found widespread fraud after revisiting perhaps a record amount of challenges to the election's results.

That is indeed a fact, and the only substantiation of any 'stolen or election fraud' claims.

Sorry that it hurts, but we (you included) know (not believe) that Old Joe won the election fair and square in a landslide.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you're swerving and moving the goalposts. The claim was that no court found widespread fraud after revisiting perhaps a record amount of challenges to the election's results.

That is indeed a fact, and the only substantiation of any 'stolen or election fraud' claims.

Sorry that it hurts, but we (you included) know (not believe) that Old Joe won the election fair and square in a landslide.
    Bla bla. The courts didn't certify that Biden received 81 million votes. It's not a fact.
    They wouldn't be doing an audit in Maricopa if so.
    Like I said, you put shilling first. You know better but can't help yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bla bla. The courts didn't certify that Biden received 81 million votes. It's not a fact.
    They wouldn't be doing an audit in Maricopa if so.
    Like I said, you put shilling first. You know better but can't help yourself.
    The courts don't have to certify any election results, derp. That's not required by the US Cons ution you claim to know so much about.

What the courts did certify is that there was no widespread fraud, thus the election results are 100% legitimate.

The Maricopa audit was also not court-ordered, it is strictly a political play by the AZ senate, which is GOP majority and is still butthurt about the state being blue, and want a talking point.

Multiple counties, including Maricopa, already audited the ballots, the voting equipment, etc by actual federally licensed auditors (ie: https://www.maricopa.gov/5681/Elections-Equipment-Audit), not this clown show.

And we both know how this works:

If Ninja-Turtles says there was no fraud, you're still going to double down on stupid with some other conspira theory.

If they do say there was fraud, it'll hit the courts and they'll lose, and you're going to whine too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every state certified it’s own election results. Many were challenged in court. None of them succeeded in undoing the certification. So the 81m total popular vote stands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your party leaders still kiss Trump's ring, it's just as likely you'll be purged, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

Last edited by Spurtacular; 06-04-2021 at 03:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is Friday afternoon and derp is all salty as his mom is ready for a night out and in and out and in and out, etc., with men.

Expect more coping posts/threads than usual from derp as it will be another gaburday night for him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp thinking I'm going to respond to his derp sh**. SMH.

Thread Information