Cully!!!!!
    Bring them all to the tree of woe!!!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cully!!!!!
    Bring them all to the tree of woe!!!
    LOL. Forgot all about the crucify 'em, Killa.

Good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Mavs, Go Suns - both going to have to play 8 on 5 but the Fakers and Clops are beatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers still got it. I seriously can’t believe the sniffers upstairs said the Spurs could have beaten them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It boggles my mind that someone has not gone at White Boy -hard.
    And now Phoenix is finally doing it.

And don't get me wrong Caruso puts out effort. Just that he should have been exposed a loooong time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aayton gets Caruso one on one 6 feet from the basket and doesn't even attempt a shot.

FFS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It boggles my mind that someone has not gone at White Boy -hard.
    And now Phoenix is finally doing it.

And don't get me wrong Caruso puts out effort. Just that he should have been exposed a loooong time ago.
    Lakers have poor role-players, it's just that no good teams exist to really put them in the spin cycle. Caruso should be a spot bench guy. Imagine him getting wrecked by an actual team in the last thirty years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aayton gets Caruso one on one 6 feet from the basket and doesn't even attempt a shot.

FFS.
    He took too long which allowed Davis to come in and block it. He should have immediately gone up with the shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns lost the series. They had to win this game to win the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton's a weak, soft player who looked like a god because AD was asleep in game one. He's not that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns lost the series. They had to win this game to win the series.
    Nah. Not true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shooting was putrid as usual but watching the Lakers putting the clamps on the Suns in the final minutes was a thing of beauty tbh.

If only one of these scrub role players stepped up and started making some 3's. This team would be pretty hard to beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting was putrid as usual but watching the Lakers putting the clamps on the Suns in the final minutes was a thing of beauty tbh.

If only one of these scrub role players stepped up and started making some 3's. This team would be pretty hard to beat.
    Phoenix is charmin soft. Lakers are lucky to get them and then a weak side of the bracket. Imagine them in a real compe ive era for the league. Utter destruction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are too young to take out the Lakers. They are inexperienced and it showed in this game. They started losing their cool towards the end with Payne knocking down Davis and then Crowder taking cheap shots against Davis. That's not a team ready to win. You need poise, experience, and mental toughness to beat the Lakers. They don't have any of those 3 and also Chris Paul is injured like usual.

This series will be like the '18 playoffs when Lebron took out the Celtics and Pacers with a crappy Cavs team. It will go 6-7 games but the Lakers will prevail in the end. I hope the Suns prove me wrong but I have seen this story before where a young team pushes Lebron hard but they can't step on his neck. Suns had plenty of opportunities to step on his neck tonight in the fourth but fell apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers... gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers gonna sleepwalk to the Finals tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are too young to take out the Lakers. They are inexperienced and it showed in this game. They started losing their cool towards the end with Payne knocking down Davis and then Crowder taking cheap shots against Davis. That's not a team ready to win. You need poise, experience, and mental toughness to beat the Lakers. They don't have any of those 3 and also Chris Paul is injured like usual.

This series will be like the '18 playoffs when Lebron took out the Celtics and Pacers with a crappy Cavs team. It will go 6-7 games but the Lakers will prevail in the end. I hope the Suns prove me wrong but I have seen this story before where a young team pushes Lebron hard but they can't step on his neck. Suns had plenty of opportunities to step on his neck tonight in the fourth but fell part.
    I didn't think they'd win in the first place, but they can still definitely do it. These Lakers are pretty weak. I think it matters on whether they fall asleep again. I suppose you may be right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think they'd win in the first place, but they can still definitely do it. These Lakers are pretty weak. I think it matters on whether they fall asleep again. I suppose you may be right.
    Lakers are pretty weak but Lebron always has a psychological edge on young and inexperienced teams. It drives me nuts but these young teams always wilt under pressure against Lebron. They start panicking and falling apart. A veteran team would have put these Lakers out in the fourth quarter once they took the lead instead of playing scared. There were quite a few ridiculous plays the Suns made on the offensive end in the final 3-4 minutes that told me they weren't ready. One that sticks out to me was Ayton having the ball in the post against scrub Caruso and hesitating to post him up and then when he finally did Davis came in there to swat him. A veteran a player like a Duncan would have immediately gone to work in that situation without taking forever to make a decision.

Unfortunately in the West I would say Clippers are the only team Lebron doesn't have a psychological advantage over since Kawhi doesn't fear him and he knows it.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-26-2021 at 01:01 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like i said after game 1. That was the Lakers feel out game 1 loss. Series is pretty much over now. Especially with a hobbled CP3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers just don't have enough scoring outside Kawhi and George.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers what perplexing soft D after they had scored to close it to 120-116 with about a minute to go.

They go into a phucking Zone prevent defense and let the Mavs milk the shot clock to 5 seconds and chuck up a wide open 3. s sake.

Tyrone Lue no better then Coc Rivers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are pretty weak but Lebron always has a psychological edge on young and inexperienced teams. It drives me nuts but these young teams always wilt under pressure against Lebron. They start panicking and falling apart. A veteran team would have put these Lakers out in the fourth quarter once they took the lead instead of playing scared. There were quite a few ridiculous plays the Suns made on the offensive end in the final 3-4 minutes that old me they weren't ready. One that sticks out to me was Ayton having the ball in post against scrub Caruso and hesitating to post him up and then when he finally did Davis came in their to swat him. A veteran a player like a Duncan would have immediately gone to work in that situation without taking forever to make a decision.

Unfortunately in the West I would say Clippers are the only team Lebron doesn't have a psychological advantage over since Kawhi doesn't fear him and he knows it.
    I mean, I've thought the Suns were paper tigers all year. I don't think LA has a mental advantage over Portland, just that Portland is lacking the talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said after game 1. That was the Lakers feel out game 1 loss. Series is pretty much over now. Especially with a hobbled CP3.
    I think most of us believe that. Jazz and Suns are such fool's gold teams taking the top 2 seeds. Wouldn't surprise me that they both flame out in the 1st round.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. Forgot all about the crucify 'em, Killa.

Good times.
    Sports radio will be fun tomorrow morning, eh cub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Clippers losing in the 1st round would be great. I wouldn't care who rings after that lol.

Thread Information