Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is MM an older asian or hispanic woman?

I have never seem anyone but older asian or hispanic women drive Camrys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy,

1) you don't have a cool car
    2) unlike the Bachelor, where production pays for everything, you're gonna be taking these ladies to El Pollo Loco, because you don't like to spend
    3) they're looking for romance, but you're looking for a fling. That doesn't add up.
    Not necessarily. Sometimes women just want to get laid. Hard to know unless you ask them.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This shiat cant be real. , just meet some ladies in your area and do the same thing. No way in I would gumball rally across the USA to sniff some kitty. You have no game at all Messiah.

I hate Texas females. I don't date Mexicans/fatties and I hate southern drawls. Also, the Bible belt. I choose to accompany Midwestern women with Midwest kindness and where it's more like the movies and not all about God 24/7. That's that.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-16-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    To recap, you make over 100k/year in your 20s/30s and you drive a Camry.... maybe that's why you can't get laid...
    I hate sports cars. BMWs, Mercedes, Audis, other exotic cars like that can all off. They get ty gas mileage and are for showy drugged-up gangstas or loser guys with small s needing to compensate. I'm not about that life.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Not necessarily. Sometimes women just want to get laid. Hard to know unless you ask them.
    Agreed. It's a common internet myth that all men are sex-all-the-time-24-7 horndogs and women are all frigid prudes that have a fire-breathing dragon between them and their panties. Some women actually enjoy sex as much as men do, from my experience. As long as it's not a "slam bam thank you ma'am" 1-minute-or-less finish-and-done boy... that's no good for any woman. Women deserve better.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Is MM an older asian or hispanic woman?

I have never seem anyone but older asian or hispanic women drive Camrys.
    Jealous that Camry's last to 250K+ miles without needing major surgery or scrapping while your overpriced sports car will cost you tens of thousands in repairs and need replacing in about half the time a Camry will last.

Toyota. F***ing. Forever.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    At this moment I recall Avante and his attention to rasslin detail.

He would label M and M's, Big John Stud.

It really nice to be happily married.
    *cue derps brain into seeing my wife with a big mandigo of a slave*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Jealous that Camry's last to 250K+ miles without needing major surgery or scrapping while your overpriced sports car will cost you tens of thousands in repairs and need replacing in about half the time a Camry will last.

Toyota. F***ing. Forever.
    Im with you on the car thing.
    Driving to meet large women who cook casseroles across the midwest... ahh, not so much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I hate Texas females. I don't date Mexicans/fatties and I hate southern drawls. Also, the Bible belt. I choose to accompany Midwestern women with Midwest kindness and where it's more like the movies and not all about God 24/7. That's that.

.............. Midwestern women?? These hoes were all Omega Moooo pledges in college. If they could even afford to attend since these pale fatties ate all their cash up at all you can eat buffets. Nothing out that way but very, very big, pasty, cow lookin loser hoes that cant get laid even is some dude drove from the pan handle and paid them for sex.

/thread for pure sadness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    .............. Midwestern women?? These hoes were all Omega Moooo pledges in college. If they could even afford to attend since these pale fatties ate all their cash up at all you can eat buffets. Nothing out that way but very, very big, pasty, cow lookin loser hoes that cant get laid even is some dude drove from the pan handle and paid them for sex.

/thread for pure sadness
    Aha.
    the bolded an array of casseroles...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed. It's a common internet myth that all men are sex-all-the-time-24-7 horndogs and women are all frigid prudes that have a fire-breathing dragon between them and their panties. Some women actually enjoy sex as much as men do, from my experience. As long as it's not a "slam bam thank you ma'am" 1-minute-or-less finish-and-done boy... that's no good for any woman. Women deserve better.
    Agreed.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate sports cars. BMWs, Mercedes, Audis, other exotic cars like that can all off. They get ty gas mileage and are for showy drugged-up gangstas or loser guys with small s needing to compensate. I'm not about that life.
    You don't need a sports car not to be about that Camry life

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Im with you on the car thing.
    Driving to meet large women who cook casseroles across the midwest... ahh, not so much.
    I'm headed to the Upper Midwest, not the corn belt (Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, South Illinois etc)... so not scoring with bible thumping casserole types.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

/thread for pure sadness
    Sorority girls are hot and are more likely to become models than get fat, at least until they've had their 2nd or 3rd child.

Once again, the Midwest is made up of 2 zones: the rust belt zone and the corn belt zone. The latter is the one full of fat hicks, not the former.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You don't need a sports car not to be about that Camry life
    then what should I drive? a 2001 Pontiac sedan that spends half its time at the shop? a new F-250 gas guzzler where myself and/or a lady would have to jump just to get in? Or some other ty pickup truck/crossover/SUV? Crossovers are turrible and SUVs are for women with kids.

I used to love Nissan Altima's until I found out they had ty transmissions and often caught on fire. I never considered the tier brands like Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, etc. I had long determined that, once I was well enough off and my Corolla lease expired, that I would either get a new Honda Accord or a new Camry. I went for the Camry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Sorority girls are hot and are more likely to become models than get fat, at least until they've had their 2nd or 3rd child.

Once again, the Midwest is made up of 2 zones: the rust belt zone and the corn belt zone. The latter is the one full of fat hicks, not the former.
    Any destination with the words Mid and/or West or a combination there of is composed of extremely chunky, outrageously pasty, crock pot possum stew, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac n cheese, bread puddin eatin behemoth women.

No thanks...............

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    then what should I drive? a 2001 Pontiac sedan that spends half its time at the shop? a new F-250 gas guzzler where myself and/or a lady would have to jump just to get in? Or some other ty pickup truck/crossover/SUV? Crossovers are turrible and SUVs are for women with kids.

I used to love Nissan Altima's until I found out they had ty transmissions and often caught on fire. I never considered the tier brands like Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, etc. I had long determined that, once I was well enough off and my Corolla lease expired, that I would either get a new Honda Accord or a new Camry. I went for the Camry.
    If you don't like sport cars, then at least get some luxury. I mean, it's evident you don't make 100k a year, tbh, but it's not difficult to pretend that you do.

You like Toyota, get a Lexus. They're reliable as well, and you can buy hybrid too.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If you don't like sport cars, then at least get some luxury. I mean, it's evident you don't make 100k a year, tbh, but it's not difficult to pretend that you do.

You like Toyota, get a Lexus. They're reliable as well, and you can buy hybrid too.
    Just googled it... the Lexus hybrid sedans get 30 MPG... wait, 30 MPG for a hybrid? that's worse than a Highlander hybrid ing SUV..... just because I prefer to save than spend doesn't make me some poor pauper, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Any destination with the words Mid and/or West or a combination there of is composed of extremely chunky, outrageously pasty, crock pot possum stew, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac n cheese, bread puddin eatin behemoth women.

No thanks...............
    Lol... You're thinking of the South. East Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina. At least North Carolina has some hotties up in the RTP/Raleigh Durham area, tbh.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just googled it... the Lexus hybrid sedans get 30 MPG... wait, 30 MPG for a hybrid? that's worse than a Highlander hybrid ing SUV..... just because I prefer to save than spend doesn't make me some poor pauper, tbh.
    This is the kind of stuff why everyone knows you don't make 100k a year. If you make 100k/year, $4 a gallon of gas is the last thing in your mind.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is the kind of stuff why everyone knows you don't make 100k a year. If you make 100k/year, $4 a gallon of gas is the last thing in your mind.
    Last year I made north of 400K, dear, not 100K. 100K before taxes really isn't a whole lot in today's inflated America. It's middle class at best. Have you checked out real estate prices in the past year or so?! Jeez.

My goal is to save a minimum of 10K a month after taxes and still have a good quality life

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last year I made north of 400K, dear, not 100K. 100K before taxes really isn't a whole lot in today's inflated America. It's middle class at best. Have you checked out real estate prices in the past year or so?! Jeez.

My goal is to save a minimum of 10K a month after taxes and still have a good quality life
    you're sweating $4/gallon. You're too cheap to even fly cross country. It basically screams a few things: 1) you don't make a lot of money, 2) you don't value your time, which is typical in poor people and 3) you're going to be miserable no matter how much money you make.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you're sweating $4/gallon. You're too cheap to even fly cross country. It basically screams a few things: 1) you don't make a lot of money, 2) you don't value your time, which is typical in poor people and 3) you're going to be miserable no matter how much money you make.
    1) is false... but also true in the fact that I don't make the kind of money I want to be making, which is millions per year.

2) I value my time, but I'm waiting until (a) I get my passport in Aug/Sept and (b) the FAA lifts the mask mandates, I believe on September 13th. I don't do masks, I just don't. Between the 2019 sinus surgeries and the fact I believe it is a form of government oppression, I will never wear a mask for "covid" again. Also, I've always loved road trips, and prefer driving over flying. There are a few exceptions, like I would never drive to Manhattan NYC, that's just impractical.

3) This one might be true, honestly. But sexing lots of women and traveling the country/world is sure as better than living in a shack and living alone and going nowhere your whole life.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you don't need to go cross country if all you want to do is sex up.

Plus, you need to love yourself more, tbh, that goes to self-esteem as well... if you're going to jew it up with the ladies like you jew up yourself with the Camry, that's a recipe for failure...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you don't need to go cross country if all you want to do is sex up.

Plus, you need to love yourself more, tbh, that goes to self-esteem as well... if you're going to jew it up with the ladies like you jew up yourself with the Camry, that's a recipe for failure...

Thread Information