My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats their fault for being in the wrong line of work.
    When you WORK WITH PEOPLE, PUBLIC HEALTH BECOMES IMPORTANT.
    If they stayed shut in home on a computer like you it would have been no problem/

They made stupid choices fckwad.
    Their choice was to be fired.
    You struck a nerve and that has the MAGA s upset.

nuh uh, food service employees don’t need to wash your hands at work after ting or pissing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many boosters are you jigs running on????

Im still at ZERO
    I'm at 5 right now, scheduled the 6th late this month. You can never be too sure, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you request well over 300,000 pages that need to be examined and redacted. Their response is stupid, because the FDA is not hiding anything, they accepted to provide the data.

They should be complaining to Congress, who didn't include any specific deadline or page production rate in the FOIA law. It just says it should be "reasonably promptly".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona may have already reached de facto crisis standards of care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kalamazoo's health care system is in crisis because of the lingering COVID-19 pandemic. Area medical and health officials held a news conference Tuesday, December 7, urging people to get vaccinated

They say the latest surge has stressed capacity and staff to the breaking point. Dr. Scott Gibson is the director of Bronson Healthcare's emergency room. He says all patients face treatment delays, transfers, and a greater risk of negative outcomes.

"This pandemic is now taking down our ability to provide standards of care that we've accepted over the past ten to 20 years," Gibson says. "And you tell that all of us got a little emotional up there. A few of us had some hitches in our voice. It wasn't just that people are dying; it was that our health care system's stability is threatened."

Gibson says burnout, risks of infection, and a lack of community support have decimated the hospital's staff.
    https://www.wmuk.org/post/officials-...risis#stream/0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idaho Court closes due to rising COVID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at 5 right now, scheduled the 6th late this month. You can never be too sure, tbh...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing antivaxx losers crushing our hospital staff. If you're an antivaxxer you should just be told to stay home and die when you get COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing antivaxx losers crushing our hospital staff. If you're an antivaxxer you should just be told to stay home and die when you get COVID.
    If that sucker squattin' about the White House could get away with it, he'd tarry nary a second.

But that bas is stuck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pro-pandemic BigLying Repugs and rightwing hate media don't give the tiniest

Long covid is destroying careers, leaving economic distress in its wake

Suffering from debilitating exhaustion and pain for months,

patients find themselves on food stamps and Medicaid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ork-unemployed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 200 million people in the U.S. are now fully vaccinated, though deaths and cases are still rising

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...one-us-omicron

It's now the Trash-Made Pandemic of the UnVaccinated

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Coronavirus Attacks Fat Tissue, Scientists Find
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...ind/ar-AARCqfv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation:

"I don't understand Bayes theorem".

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Coronavirus Attacks Fat Tissue, Scientists Find
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...ind/ar-AARCqfv
    Damn no wonder Trump needed monoclonals to survive

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The pro-pandemic BigLying Repugs and rightwing hate media don't give the tiniest

Long covid is destroying careers, leaving economic distress in its wake

Suffering from debilitating exhaustion and pain for months,

patients find themselves on food stamps and Medicaid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ork-unemployed
    Like you all did give the aforementioned "tiniest " when it was totin' to President Trump death count. No, you all had a grand old time totin' them ciphers up. I saw ya's in broad daylight.

- "Who's the wild man now!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wondering if the Epoch Times had a news network.

Fake news. They are still injecting people with Pfizer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If crisis standards of care become widespread, capitalist healthcare death panels might very well do triage that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crisis standards of care means rationing of care.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Rough week over there.

The Thanh Hoa CDC has distributed around 117,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses to 27 districts and towns. Over 56,700 doses have been administered.
    Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."
    Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If crisis standards of care become widespread, capitalist healthcare death panels might very well do triage that way.
    Crisis standards of care means rationing of care.
    Been a bloodbath since MF Biden opened up on Independence Day, July 4th, Winester.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deep dive on the CDC COVID test debacle in early 2020

The US Department of Health and Human Services released a three-page summary of the investigation the same month it was completed. The full investigation do ents include about 50 pages of interviews conducted by two lawyers with the HHS Office of the General Counsel, stamped “Attorney-Client Privileged,” which the health agency’s public records office sent to BuzzFeed News. An HHS official later claimed the do ents were “inadvertently released” and asked BuzzFeed News to delete them, calling five minutes after an agency spokesperson turned down a request to comment on the interviews.

This investigation, based on the do ents and interviews with health officials knowledgeable about the test’s development, reveals:

• Government dysfunction. Congress, CDC leadership, and past presidential administrations have neglected labs at the world’s most highly regarded public health agency for decades. The small, underfunded Respiratory Virus Diagnostic (RVD) Lab was overburdened as COVID-19 blazed across the country.

• Questionable blame. The initial investigation summary criticized the RVD lab for the catastrophic failure of the nation’s first COVID test. But further do ents and interviews call its conclusions into question, indicating a larger lab may have been the actual culprit — something HHS investigators failed to find.

• Cut corners. In the CDC’s rush to develop a lab test, officials chose to assemble two of its critical parts in the same facility, leading to cross-contamination that compromised the kits sent to state and city health agencies nationwide. This type of contamination happened before, during the 2012 MERS outbreak.

• Overconfidence. The CDC did not initially rely on tests already in use in other countries, because officials thought they could build a better one. Agency leaders did not coordinate with outside manufacturers for support, and they never performed any validations of previously developed tests that could have been used as backup.

• Systemic failures. The do ents also reveal something even more damning: that the failures extended far beyond any one lab. The test’s problems, the do ents show, are a symptom of much bigger mistakes — still unexamined — starting with the Trump administration's lack of a pandemic plan, lack of leadership and coordination at federal public health agencies, and widespread medical misjudgment in the early days of the pandemic that left the CDC holding the bag for everyone else’s failures.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-cdc-do ents

Thread Information