My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost everyone I know who leaves their home once a week has been infected, and the large majority of them are thrice poked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost everyone I know who leaves their home once a week has been infected, and the large majority of them are thrice poked.
    Almost everyone I know who leaves their home once a week has not been infected. I guess it depends where you live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know plenty of people who didn't get infected, including myself. Anecdotes are like that.

The mistake isn't getting infected, it's following twitter advice over actual science. But hey, people fall for that all the time.

Like I said, he shouldn't need to be defensive about it, tbh

I got original variant, two shots Pfizer (unnecessarily), then omicron. Who cares?

Everyone getting omicron is driving out delta.

By the way, you may have already been unknowingly infected. Again, who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The math isn't complicated either. We have ~75 million reported cases. Even pretending not one of them is a breakthrough case (despite we know that to be false), that's 25% of the US population.

Now, you can say that's severely under-reported, and I agree. So let's grossly exaggerate it and duplicate it. Even in that case we would be talking about 50% of the US population, or ~150 million people that never has had the virus.

Even if you were to triplicate it, we would still be talking about 75 million people (or 1 in 4 americans) that never had this thing.

So not being infected isn't a rarity. Masks and measures we've taken have had an impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got original variant, two shots Pfizer (unnecessarily), then omicron. Who cares?

Everyone getting omicron is driving out delta.

By the way, you may have already been unknowingly infected. Again, who cares?
    Clearly, you don't care.

I care enough to try to avoid getting sick or transmitting it to people that can't get a vaccine or would suffer getting sick.

I don't like being sick. I don't like other people being sick because of me. That's just me.

I would likely know if I was sick too, I get temperature checks every time I walk into the office, which is generally more than once a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, good luck avoiding it.

You won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, good luck avoiding it.

You won't.
    Again, this isn't about luck or cheap futurology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, this isn't about luck or cheap futurology.
    I guess you can n95 and socially distance from now on. Good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty obvious I know how to take care of myself, and you don't, so don't worry about me.

If saying that I'm going to get it makes you feel better about getting infected twice, then by all means carry on... I won't stop you. I'm a nice guy like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slovenian servers double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty obvious I know how to take care of myself, and you don't, so don't worry about me.

If saying that I'm going to get it makes you feel better about getting infected twice, then by all means carry on... I won't stop you. I'm a nice guy like that.
    Maybe you'll break a record?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just doing what any sane person that doesn't like to be sick does. Millions of people have not been infected with this thing, I'm far from an outlier here.

Are you ok? For not caring about this, you seem to really care about who gets infected and who doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm great, didn't even have COVID yet. You do your infected ass thing, tbh... not hating here.

Just curious, how stupid did you feel when you got your ass infected and this whole superimmune thing didn't exist yet?
    SuperImmune here.

Lesser beings like you should leave the n95 at home and enjoy the beautiful world we have out here. Socialize, go to bars, beaches and concerts.

You will finally find some enjoyment in life

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weird kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just doing what any sane person that doesn't like to be sick does. Millions of people have not been infected with this thing, I'm far from an outlier here.

Are you ok? For not caring about this, you seem to really care about who gets infected and who doesn't.

Not really. If you haven't been infected, you're an outlier at this point.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you care so hard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SuperImmune here.

Lesser beings like you should leave the n95 at home and enjoy the beautiful world we have out here. Socialize, go to bars, beaches and concerts.

You will finally find some enjoyment in life

Cheers
    I'm living the life... without COVID to boot.

I don't wear the mask for myself, I wear it for the poor chaps that can't get vaccinated and/or are immunocompromised...

I'm a healthy individual, have no fear of infection. I simply rather be smart and avoid it with a simple shot. So I did

The irony of this post is palpable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. If you haven't been infected, you're an outlier at this point.
    Based on what? Not raw numbers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get this seemingly severe, unending butthurt from some posters that had COVID here...

Darrin started a long time ago, hater basically teamed up since he played the stupid game and won the stupid prize...

baseline bum got COVID, made no fuzz about it, he's not running around people telling them they're going to get it or how much he doesn't care about it, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get this seemingly severe, unending butthurt from some posters that had COVID here...

Darrin started a long time ago, hater basically teamed up since he played the stupid game and won the stupid prize...

baseline bum got COVID, made no fuzz about it, he's not running around people telling them they're going to get it or how much he doesn't care about it, etc...
    SuperImmune here.

Were not telling you that u will get sick. The science is. Follow the science.

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Freedom

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah man didn't say I have it, just wondered if I got my omicron booster. I suspect I do since I have had a really sore throat and a lot of sinus congestion while the pollen levels have been minimal here and got a PCR test yesterday, but won't know one way or the other until that test result comes in.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-28-2022 at 11:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's getting their 4th, 5th, 6th.... booster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s getting their 1st, 2nd…. calf-tats?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s getting their 1st, 2nd…. calf-tats?

Thread Information