Page 324 of 376 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually been my main weapon and special attack for two playthroughs, with only one boss requiring equipping a different special attack to my uchigatana to beat.
    Bloodhounds fang is where it's at. I finally ditched the club

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodhounds fang is where it's at. I finally ditched the club
    Ended up making Blood Uchigatana + 25 my left hand weapon in my final build, replacing Unsheathe with Seppuku. Then right hand was Rivers of Blood + 10. Doesn't do as much damage with normal attacks as the Blood Uchigatana + 25, but when you have a decent amount invested in arkane the Corpse Piler special attack procs bleed damage hard and has tremendous range for a melee attack. Seppuku is mostly there to make my Corpse Piler special stronger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sad there won't be another game as good as it for another 5 years or so most likely.
    *Opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, could take 10 years sadly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, could take 10 years sadly
    ragnarok is going to obliterate this and more. Game is 80% done, it is said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ragnarok is going to obliterate this and more. Game is 80% done, it is said.
    Doubtful, it would have to be way better than the last God of War to top Elden Ring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubtful, it would have to be way better than the last God of War to top Elden Ring.
    God of War took home the big prize going against another GOAT.

Hard to compete with a game that pleases every audience and ticks every box across the board, imo.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I love dual wielding Magma Blade. Those and my dual bleed twin blade build carried me late game. I'll eventually do a no summon run, but I have other games to finish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up making Blood Uchigatana + 25 my left hand weapon in my final build, replacing Unsheathe with Seppuku. Then right hand was Rivers of Blood + 10. Doesn't do as much damage with normal attacks as the Blood Uchigatana + 25, but when you have a decent amount invested in arkane the Corpse Piler special attack procs bleed damage hard and has tremendous range for a melee attack. Seppuku is mostly there to make my Corpse Piler special stronger.
    What spells/sorcery do you recommend? I like the pebble, rock sling, and flame of frenzy. I'm going for a spellsword build.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What spells/sorcery do you recommend? I like the pebble, rock sling, and flame of frenzy. I'm going for a spellsword build.
    I don't use magic except occasionally a couple of buffs for boss fights. Good news for you though, the 1.04 patch buffed heavy weapons, made them faster. I think the spells I use for buffs before the most difficult boss fights are Golden Vow and Flame Grant Me Strength.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-19-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't use magic except occasionally a couple of buffs for boss fights. Good news for you though, the 1.04 patch buffed heavy weapons, made them faster.
    I heard opposite. It nerfed even more weapons.

Anyhow, the sales going on at the PS store is crazy. Bunch of great games going for cheap. Been buying up a lot of triple A games for 8-10 dollars.

I think I just better hold off to get one of those premium subscriptions they will launch in summer. I need some self control up in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anyhow, the sales going on at the PS store is crazy. Bunch of great games going for cheap. Been buying up a lot of triple A games for 8-10 dollars.

I think I just better hold off to get one of those premium subscriptions they will launch in summer. I need some self control up in here.
    What have you picked up? Sale looks pretty meh to me, maybe I'm missing something? Also if you can manage to find one of those $60 PSNow giftcards in a store it converts to the highest tier of Spartacus, but they're pretty hard to find now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it gave a buff for a lot of things. Eg cutting down spell casting times and making colossal weapons attack faster for instance. It did nerf some of the blood stuff, and also seems to have cut down the time for the blood loss animation which acted like a stun lock before. Now looks like it'll be a shorter stun lock. Got the plat on Sunday and probably won't touch the game until the DLC comes, though the final boss who had been giving me the most trouble in playthrough #3 is immune to bleeding anyways so it wouldn't affect that fight anyways with my build. Might me in the Malenia fight (toughest boss in the game), though I don't depend too much on blood loss fighting her and instead try to stagger her with power shots since she has low poise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have you picked up? Sale looks pretty meh to me, maybe I'm missing something? Also if you can manage to find one of those $60 PSNow giftcards in a store it converts to the highest tier of Spartacus, but they're pretty hard to find now.
    Pretty much all the Lego bundles they have. Harry Potter, Avengers, Control, and Jedi Fallen Order. And the other 2 JRPGs from before.

I'm good on games for the entire summer. Let's see which games they add on that service they keep talking about. Depending on what type of games they put on there, this might be it for me in terms of buying games like I've been doing the last 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much all the Lego bundles they have. Harry Potter, Avengers, Control, and Jedi Fallen Order. And the other 2 JRPGs from before.

I'm good on games for the entire summer. Let's see which games they add on that service they keep talking about. Depending on what type of games they put on there, this might be it for me in terms of buying games like I've been doing the last 2 years.
    Did you get Control Ultimate Edition? That's the only one with PS5 upgrades, and is $12 right now. The one that was $9 until April 14th doesn't have the 60 fps mode, doesn't have RT. If you got it and haven't downloaded it yet you can refund and then go buy the good version for $3 more. Annoying that Control, Spiderman, and Judgment all do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I am greatly enjoying Elden Ring, it's really just open world dark souls with a horse. Which is still really awesome, but not sure i'd ever consider it a 10/10 game. to each their own, though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I am greatly enjoying Elden Ring, it's really just open world dark souls with a horse. Which is still really awesome, but not sure i'd ever consider it a 10/10 game. to each their own, though
    It's a massive game. I'm at 15% and I've already sunk 92 hrs into it. The more I play the more I like it tbh. 10/10 imhofwiwtbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get Control Ultimate Edition? That's the only one with PS5 upgrades, and is $12 right now. The one that was $9 until April 14th doesn't have the 60 fps mode, doesn't have RT. If you got it and haven't downloaded it yet you can refund and then go buy the good version for $3 more. Annoying that Control, Spiderman, and Judgment all do this.
    The prices already went up on all of them. They were only up to the 14th. But then a bunch of new games went on sale taht run up to the 28th of this month.

Yeah I got the 8 dollar one. Dont really care for 60fps. I just want to play something different at the moment from my usual stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The prices already went up on all of them. They were only up to the 14th. But then a bunch of new games went on sale taht run up to the 28th of this month.

Yeah I got the 8 dollar one. Dont really care for 60fps. I just want to play something different at the moment from my usual stuff.
    If you haven't downloaded it yet return that and the ultimate edition. It's $11.99 until the 28th and even if you don't care about the 60 fps, you can get raytracing at 30 fps. And the game looks massively better with raytracing. Control is one of the real graphical powerhouses on the PS5.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...NTROLUEPS50000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a massive game. I'm at 15% and I've already sunk 92 hrs into it. The more I play the more I like it tbh. 10/10 imhofwiwtbh.
    Yeah feels like the exploration of Skyrim but if you had elite combat too. Though a lot of that 15% achievement will increase fast once you start fighting late game optional and required bosses. Also I highly highly recommend doing the optional Ranni questline. It sets you up for one of the better endings, though doesn't lock you into it if you want to work towards one of the others, and opens up some really awesome areas and bossfights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I liked GoW, I didn't like the button sequence portions, reminded me of Guitar Hero. Also, I have tried games that use sorcery and , they really annoy me from the time investment vs reward angle. I mean, I started playing WoW with someone years ago, I played for a week and couldn't take it any longer. GTA V and that kind of thing, I can play that all night.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Platinumed Elden Ring and now I'm sad there won't be another game as good as it for another 5 years or so most likely.
    starfield will prob be good, we'll see if 8 years was enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    starfield will prob be good, we'll see if 8 years was enough
    Don't really have the faith in Bethesda I used to with no Elder Scrolls for ten years, with Fallout 4 being good but not great, and with Fallout 76 being a train wreck you could see from the moment it was first showed. And all we have seen from Starfield is some cutscenes and screenshots.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really have the faith in Bethesda I used to with no Elder Scrolls for ten years, with Fallout 4 being good but not great, and with Fallout 76 being a train wreck you could see from the moment it was first showed. And all we have seen from Starfield is some cutscenes and screenshots.
    Iirc 76 wasn't that Bethesda though, it was their Austin studio. We'll see if no es for 10 years was worth it because they said the delay was too make changes to their buggy ass engine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fallout 76 is much more playable now imo

Thread Information