Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If instead of walking into a shop and buying his military weapons, 7 30-round clips and walking out 20 minutes later he had to go through a process to have his weapon of war, there'd be 19 kids alive today.

Ramos: hi I'd like to buy all this

Gun shop: ok, fill out this form, we'll start looking for an insurance policy which is going to cost another $4k/gun/year paid up front, and in 30 days you can go pickup all your at the training center where you will undergo a psychiatric evaluation

Result: 19 children enjoying their summer break
    Nope, uh, uh. Given an inch you'd take the entire mile and then stand down there at mile's end skinnin' & grinnin'. No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are tons of drug deaths yearly with laws saying no drugs
    But gun laws will make no gun deaths per liberal thinking
    lol people in this thread who very obviously feel like they are light years more intelligent than ducks are using the exact same logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are tons of drug deaths yearly with laws saying no drugs
    But gun laws will make no gun deaths per liberal thinking
    Lmao you thought this was a good point. You're so ing stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly think that law would fail over discussions of "white privilege?"

Who do you think votes against gun control legislation?
    Your new "war on guns" would just replace the failed "war on drugs" that put a disproportionate number of blacks and minorities in prison. You are nuts if you think there wouldn't be a backlash to your elitist plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly think that a new law that just stinks of white privilege could get passed?
    Gotta start somewhere unless you're ok with the status quo. It's a perfect compromise actually. The left gets a reduction in mass shootings, the right gets more minorities in jail + "muh Chicago"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your new "war on guns" would just replace the failed "war on drugs" that put a disproportionate number of blacks and minorities in prison. You are nuts if you think there wouldn't be a backlash to your elitist plan.
    I don't know of a single leftist SJW type who is against gun control because of the degree to which it would disproportionally keep guns out of the hands of minorities. The types of people who would normally be loudest about "white privilege" are the ones who are loudest today about banning guns.

But even if you are right (you're not), I'd rather see leftist navel gazers ing on Twitter about gun criminals being locked up than see parents of 19 dead children having to identify their bodies at an elementary school.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know of a single leftist SJW type who is against gun control because of the degree to which it would disproportionally keep guns out of the hands of minorities. The types of people who would normally be loudest about "white privilege" are the ones who are loudest today about banning guns.

But even if you are right (you're not), I'd rather see leftist navel gazers ing on Twitter about gun criminals being locked up than see parents of 19 dead children having to identify their bodies at an elementary school.
    ...as long as their remains a decent proportionate of colored to white shooters I'll sustain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Im not talking about criminals. Im talking about otherwise law abiding citizens that already have guns that couldnt afford splits new plan but wouldn't want to surrender their guns. You just turned productive citizens into criminals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not talking about criminals. Im talking about otherwise law abiding citizens that already have guns that couldnt afford splits new plan but wouldn't want to surrender their guns. You just turned productive citizens into criminals.
    Start a charity then to provide assistance for lower income gun owners to meet the requirements. Or build financial assistance and fee forgiveness into the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start a charity then to provide assistance for lower income gun owners to meet the requirements. Or build financial assistance and fee forgiveness into the process.
    Who buys them those $4000 a year insurance policies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao you thought this was a good point. You're so ing stupid
    ducks could run for office in the 2022 Republican Party and win his primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are already low-income insurance solutions in every other situation where insurance is required.

I don't care where the money comes from. It's about the process.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Background checks, mental health programs, and gun insurance seem like obvious solutions that should gather support from the entire community, but apparently they are too expensive, discriminatory, and not 100% effective therefore it's better to just let people die at the hands of crazy people armed for battle..
    You know, just like everywhere else where this doesn't happen

Also at the religion/family argument.. the left didn't topple any religion, they toppled themselves with their hypocrisy. Either way, regardless who destroyed what, those phenomena are not unique to the US the way mass shootings are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are already low-income insurance solutions in every other situation where insurance is required.

I don't care where the money comes from. It's about the process.

Laws are about process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last two school shooters would have had subsidized guns with that plan because they didn't have criminal records and passed the Federal background check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the guy grew up in a home where mom was a drug addicted which is against law
    He finally got out of their and lived with his grandmother

He never really had a good home situation

Guns have always been around but more home family lives were better. One parent was always home with kids and teaching kids not babysitters
    And then legally bought an AR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Background checks, mental health programs, and gun insurance seem like obvious solutions that should gather support from the entire community, but apparently they are too expensive, discriminatory, and not 100% effective therefore it's better to just let people die at the hands of crazy people armed for battle..
    You know, just like everywhere else where this doesn't happen

Also at the religion/family argument.. the left didn't topple any religion, they toppled themselves with their hypocrisy. Either way, regardless who destroyed what, those phenomena are not unique to the US the way mass shootings are
    Guns and prayers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're conflating the woman who owns a single hand gun for protection with small- preppers like DMC who feel the need to stockpile ARs in case of nuclear apocalypse. The single handgun owner who doesn't have a record and is mentally stable wouldn't be out more than a couple hundred bucks a year for the training and insurance. The Ramos' of the world wouldn't be able to afford to walk into a store on his 18th birthday and walk out with 2 ARs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How about the NRA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last two school shooters would have had subsidized guns with that plan because they didn't have criminal records and passed the Federal background check.
    No one said anything about subsidizing their guns, and you don't know anything about what a background check would entail.

Also, they were both 18, so automatically disqualified by the age limit moving back to 21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks could run for office in the 2022 Republican Party and win his primary.
    A primary debate between him and Herschel would be awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A primary debate between him and Herschel would be awesome
    I'd have to take your word for it, I wouldn't put myself through watching that amount baffling mental re ation on display. Too depressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should banish car insurance because it is discriminatory against ty drivers, and put the burden on the general population to pay for car accidents. Or make the victims GoFundMe.

How many millions of $$ is being spent right now on police, FBI, ATF, doctors, who knows what else as a result of what happened? Why should that burden be put on the taxpayer and not the gun owner via insurance?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did that when you denied President Trump his Presidency You thought you'd walk a way unscathed and return to the fore. Uh, uh.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.
    you re-writing history does not fool anyone

the piece of sold out to our worst enemy and they held his hand and helped him into the oval office

none of your faux outrage or faux equivocation will ever change the facts

Thread Information