Page 1558 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 558105814581508154815541555155615571558155915601561156215681608 ... LastLast
Results 38,926 to 38,950 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have been fine if he even pretended to give a .
    I do believe if he would have stayed off Twitter and not said stupid , he might have won.
    But it's probably better that he did all that. I don't think Biden is great but with everything going on now, Trump could have been a disaster to have in office right now.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boiled down:::
    1,040,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as
    "I will shut it down." Biden
    squats in the White House.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden aint running again.
    If your team puts up Trump againthough , expect blue commander in chief.
    Trump won't run again as well. He'll portend to for a while longer, but just to juice the party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won't run again as well. He'll portend to for a while longer, but just to juice the party.
    and your diapers. Tee hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just scheduled mine, I think I'll make it a two-fer and get a shingles shot too.
    they said I needed a separate appt. for the shingles jab. the latency of of my bodily response is greater this time, ~12 hrs vs 8, but not so bad, yet.

Last Moderna booster kept me up all night, then broke like a fever, all of a sudden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reinfection increases the risk to patients.

Compared to non-infected controls, assessment of the ulative risks of repeated infection showed that the risk and burden increased in a graded fashion according to the number of infections. The constellation of findings show that reinfection adds non-trivial risks of all-cause mortality, hospitalization, and adverse health outcomes in the acute and post-acute phase of the reinfection. Reducing overall burden of death and disease due to SARS-CoV-2 will require strategies for reinfection prevention.
    https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1749502/v1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

1,041,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they said I needed a separate appt. for the shingles jab. the latency of of my bodily response is greater this time, ~12 hrs vs 8, but not so bad, yet.

Last Moderna booster kept me up all night, then broke like a fever, all of a sudden.

You prioritized a 2nd covid booster over a shingles vax?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You prioritized a 2nd covid booster over a shingles vax?
    You're reading challenged, I tried to schedule both at the same time, but somehow it didn't work out.

What's funny about vaccine boosters? You do know they wane over time, right?

COVID certainly isn't waning atm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're reading challenged, I tried to schedule both at the same time, but somehow it didn't work out.

What's funny about vaccine boosters? You do know they wane over time, right?

COVID certainly isn't waning atm.
    Shingles is the greater risk to you. I think Darrin is laughing that you picked a covid booster that you don't need over a shingles vaccination you should have gotten 5 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both shingles shots that I got were tough
    Sick for a day for each

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saharan dust was doing that to me all last week. That bothers me more than any pollen which is weird because they always say it's not an allergen.

They say ba.5 is infecting the lower lungs more than the upper airways, unlike the earlier omicron. If true there will be a lot less confusing it with allergies once it takes over.
    Guess the Saharan dust is ing me too today, throat is sore as . Took one of the rapid tests and was negative and would be weird to be getting a cold this time of year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess the Saharan dust is ing me too today, throat is sore as . Took one of the rapid tests and was negative and would be weird to be getting a cold this time of year.
    Saharan dust is supposed to be gone. I don't feel it anymore.

I think there must be a lot of covid in SA right now (not saying you have it lol) because my wife is getting 1-2 calls a day for the past week or so and 4 today. Everyone is just using home tests so I guess none of it is getting reported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saharan dust is supposed to be gone. I don't feel it anymore.

I think there must be a lot of covid in SA right now (not saying you have it lol) because my wife is getting 1-2 calls a day for the past week or so and 4 today. Everyone is just using home tests so I guess none of it is getting reported.
    Don't you live in like Boerne though? 's already here by Randolph where I live. Was ing with me last week too but didn't feel anything until like 5PM today and then throat got sore as again.

Positivity rate here is 20% so COVID is all over the area again. This summer is the perfect cluster of 7-14 degrees above average every day plus COVID blowing up again plus Saharan dust.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you live in like Boerne though? 's already here by Randolph where I live. Was ing with me last week too but didn't feel anything until like 5PM today and then throat got sore as again.

Positivity rate here is 20% so COVID is all over the area again. This summer is the perfect cluster of 7-14 degrees above average every day plus COVID blowing up again plus Saharan dust.
    Yeah you're right, I always forget how much of a difference there is between the Hill Country and SA. Except when I go to SA and the temp goes up 3-4 degrees on my truck thermometer right around when I hit 1604.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you're right, I always forget how much of a difference there is between the Hill Country and SA. Except when I go to SA and the temp goes up 3-4 degrees on my truck thermometer right around when I hit 1604.
    I kind of wonder if increased sensitivity to allergens might turn out a long COVID effect. I got my ass kicked the smog from the Mexican farmers burning their fields last month which has never bothered me too much, though maybe that's also attributable to having August level heat instead of rain in May. When the Saharan dust was extremely high for a few days two or three years ago it bothered me, but this year I think it's a lot less and it has my sinuses and throat going crazy worse than then. Just seems like I have gotten quite a bit more sensitive to allergens this year after catching omicron in January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of wonder if increased sensitivity to allergens might turn out a long COVID effect. I got my ass kicked the smog from the Mexican farmers burning their fields last month which has never bothered me too much, though maybe that's also attributable to having August level heat instead of rain in May. When the Saharan dust was extremely high for a few days two or three years ago it bothered me, but this year I think it's a lot less and it has my sinuses and throat going crazy worse than then. Just seems like I have gotten quite a bit more sensitive to allergens this year after catching omicron in January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistling past the graveyard

An expectation exists, both in the lay public and in the scientific community, that future waves of the virus will exhibit decreased [infection fatality rate (IFR)], either due to viral attenuation or the progressive buildup of immunity. In this work, we examine the basis for that expectation, assessing the impact of virulence on transmission. Our findings suggest that large increases in virulence for SARS-CoV-2 would result in minimal loss of transmission, implying that the IFR may be free to increase or decrease under neutral evolutionary drift. We further examine the effect of changes in the IFR on the steady-state death toll under conditions of endemic COVID-19. Our modeling suggests that endemic SARS-CoV-2 implies vast transmission resulting in yearly US COVID-19 death tolls numbering in the hundreds of thousands under many plausible scenarios, with even modest increases in the IFR leading to an unsustainable mortality burden. Our findings thus highlight the critical importance of enacting a concerted strategy (involving for example global access to vaccines, therapeutics, prophylactics and nonpharmaceutical interventions) to suppress SARS-CoV-2 transmission, thereby reducing the risk of catastrophic outcomes
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...rticle-metrics

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

1,041,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so. This ty drought is probably making things worse. Even when there's no Saharan dust there's a ton of Texan dust on the skyline. Drought should be over soon... I'm getting a new well drilled so pretty sure it's going to rain like a mother er as soon as I write the check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so. This ty drought is probably making things worse. Even when there's no Saharan dust there's a ton of Texan dust on the skyline. Drought should be over soon... I'm getting a new well drilled so pretty sure it's going to rain like a mother er as soon as I write the check
    LOL that quarter inch we're supposed to get Monday and Tuesday will fix everything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

1,042,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs