Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I just hope Otamendi doesn't them when it counts Can't believe he still starts for them, but it has been working lately.

How do you feel about Canada? I think they can surprise people in their group!
    I have to be honest here, I have no clue about Canada, I don't remember having seen them play a single game I take your words for it.

Otamendi has the IQ of an oyster tbh.. so yeah that's a concern especially in this VAR era.

I expect Messi to enter the WC in great shape, I've seen prep games of PSG and you can see he is not the same than last year. Him and Neymar are using PSG to be at their top for the WC, I fully expect them to fold for PSG after.. PSG

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I have to be honest here, I have no clue about Canada, I don't remember having seen them play a single game I take your words for it.

Otamendi has the IQ of an oyster tbh.. so yeah that's a concern especially in this VAR era.

I expect Messi to enter the WC in great shape, I've seen prep games of PSG and you can see he is not the same than last year. Him and Neymar are using PSG to be at their top for the WC, I fully expect them to fold for PSG after.. PSG
    Canada is too Alphonso Davies reliant
    Their coach thinks he is Maradona or something

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Haha I wonder if the new coach will do better with this team than Poch did. But I agree, perhaps after WC everyone else at PSG will go back to early summer vacation mode

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Oh the hype here for Captain Canada is real haha

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Haha I wonder if the new coach will do better with this team than Poch did. But I agree, perhaps after WC everyone else at PSG will go back to early summer vacation mode
    Well on paper PSG could not have signed a worst coach... dude has only one system around strong defense and a lot of intensity without the ball he never managed any star he is known to be stubborn and to be tough with his players his communication with the media is rude he does not speak spanish or english

I mean... wtf PSG was thinking. Mbappe sees him as a guy who will impose some discipline in a locker room full of divas.. good luck with that

We never know but I see him as a interim coach paid to do the dirty job of cleaning the roster waiting for a better option to present itself like Zidane if Deschamps continues after the WC

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I did not know dude was canadian wtf

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Well on paper PSG could not have signed a worst coach... dude has only one system around strong defense and a lot of intensity without the ball he never managed any star he is known to be stubborn and to be tough with his players his communication with the media is rude he does not speak spanish or english

I mean... wtf PSG was thinking. Mbappe sees him as a guy who will impose some discipline in a locker room full of divas.. good luck with that

We never know but I see him as a interim coach paid to do the dirty job of cleaning the roster waiting for a better option to present itself like Zidane if Deschamps continues after the WC
    Oh fair enough, i don't know anything about the new coach. Just browsed some PSG stuff on the web and the fans seemed happy with the pre-season so far but I know he's usually a more defensive coach? I agree with you that on paper perhaps someone more experienced would have made more sense although off the top of my head I'm not sure who was available. It's like when Juventus brought in Pirlo when Ronaldo gives them a short window to capitalize.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Galtier is a pretty good ciach
    His defensive philosophy might just be what PSG needed

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Galtier is a pretty good ciach
    His defensive philosophy might just be what PSG needed
    he is a pretty good coah with small teams and no aging stars where he can impose intense work without the ball starting with the forwards. PSG has not the roster for that, the only way for PSG to defend is to steal ball possession, Galthier teams let the ball to the opponents. Galthier will be fine in the French league because the team will have 70% of ball possession, with this team comparing to compe ion even a rookie coach would win the league, this won't fly in the European scene.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    he is a pretty good coah with small teams and no aging stars where he can impose intense work without the ball starting with the forwards. PSG has not the roster for that, the only way for PSG to defend is to steal ball possession, Galthier teams let the ball to the opponents. Galthier will be fine in the French league because the team will have 70% of ball possession, with this team comparing to compe ion even a rookie coach would win the league, this won't fly in the European scene.
    Watching PSG last season in the CL, the only forward of the big 3 who actually gave a defensive effort was Neymar.
    Mbipo and Pessi were just sleepwalking

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    But that would not be the first time I'm wrong. Maybe he will raise to the opportunity and show us his talents... time will tell

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Watching PSG last season in the CL, the only forward of the big 3 who actually gave a defensive effort was Neymar.
    Mbipo and Pessi were just sleepwalking
    yeah but when you say Neymar is giving defensive effort it's like saying James Harden is giving defensive effort... he is a mobile cone.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    yeah but when you say Neymar is giving defensive effort it's like saying James Harden is giving defensive effort... he is a mobile cone.
    At least he tried tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    At least he tried tbh
    well one can already consider that is already something better than Harden

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    well one can already consider that is already something better than Harden
    lol

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Is this the Tournament where the America/Asia/Africa overthrow the European powers hanging on for one last run? Or we wait til North America Cup. It's coming.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Group Catholics
    Argentina
    Poland
    Mexico
    Saudi Arabia

Group Britain
    England
    Wales
    USA