Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3333
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't DJ a technicality all star anyway? Injury replacement for Draymond Green
    Deserved it more than Wiggins.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz and Knicks have re-entered DM trade discussions

Shams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deserved it more than Wiggins.
    Wiggins didn’t deserve to start but deserved to be in the AS Game.

Also, he was easily the 3rd best player in the NBA Finals and has already surpassed Kawhi in scoring. He is a top 10 2 way NBA player. Better than every person on our roster.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, he was easily the 3rd best player in the NBA Finals and has already surpassed Kawhi in scoring. He is a top 10 2 way NBA player. Better than every person on our roster.
    Wiseman and Wiggins would have been interesting if the rumors were true and it all came together, et cetera et cetera…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman and Wiggins would have been interesting if the rumors were true and it all came together, et cetera et cetera…
    Big man, I whole heartedly agree. Wiseman is going to surprise ppl this year and Wiggins is a legit two way wing.

The Warriors are absolutely stacked. Wiggins, Poole, Kuminga, Wiseman, Looney and Moody just need to let Klay/Steph/Dray get into the playoffs healthy and in rhythm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://bleacherreport.com/videos/24...g-the-warriors

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we signed Alize Johnson for $2M

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wiggins is like Dray, buoyed to All S om because of Steph and Klay. Those two are the very definition of shooting gravity, and average players thrive around them, when they fail or founder elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins is like Dray, buoyed to All S om because of Steph and Klay. Those two are the very definition of shooting gravity, and average players thrive around them, when they fail or founder elsewhere.
    Steph makes offense easier on everyone no doubt. Wiggins has barely played with Klay and the Klay he has played with is average at best. You are just a hater.

Regardless, he is a borderline ELITE wing defender at this stage in the game. Nobody helps him accomplish that; just himself. He gaurds the opposing teams best wing EVERY night.
    Last edited by KingKev; 08-16-2022 at 04:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same people who thought he got robbed not being named an allstar outright now saying he wasnt technically a real all star since he's no longer a spur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same people who thought he got robbed not being named an allstar outright now saying he wasnt technically a real all star since he's no longer a spur
    Preach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph makes offense easier on everyone no doubt. Wiggins has barely played with Klay and the Klay he has played with is average at best. You are just a hater.

Regardless, he is a borderline ELITE wing defender at this stage in the game. Nobody helps him accomplish that; just himself. He gaurds the opposing teams best wing EVERY night.
    Oh yeah, he’s always been elite defensively. I just don’t think he suddenly learned to shoot better after 5 1/2 years in Minnesota, he just suddenly had a ton more good open looks. His major problem is that he was never going to be a franchise player, yet he was drafted #1 overall, and overpaid most of his careeer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=exstatic;10798678]Oh yeah, he’s always been elite defensively. I just don’t think he suddenly learned to shoot better after 5 1/2 years in Minnesota, he just suddenly had a ton more good open looks. His major problem is that he was never going to be a franchise player, yet he was drafted #1 overall, and overpaid most of his career.[l/QUOTE]

Rebounds the ball well also and can play the four as he is quite physical when he needs to be. That max contract he was given in Minny, well despite the naysayers he has grown into. He probably gets another 4yr/120mm deal next off season. If DDR is looked at as a 2nd/3rd option Wiggins should be looked at that also.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He wouldn't have made it as a reserve for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=KingKev;10798701]
    Oh yeah, he’s always been elite defensively. I just don’t think he suddenly learned to shoot better after 5 1/2 years in Minnesota, he just suddenly had a ton more good open looks. His major problem is that he was never going to be a franchise player, yet he was drafted #1 overall, and overpaid most of his career.[l/QUOTE]

Rebounds the ball well also and can play the four as he is quite physical when he needs to be. That max contract he was given in Minny, well despite the naysayers he has grown into. He probably gets another 4yr/120mm deal next off season. If DDR is looked at as a 2nd/3rd option Wiggins should be looked at that also.
    I'd love Wiggins on our team.
    He'd be such a balance and the best player, pairing with Sochan, but I guess we're tanking now so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Wiggins on our team.
    He'd be such a balance and the best player, pairing with Sochan, but I guess we're tanking now so...
    Yeah, we’re not adding veteran players who raise the floor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In hindsight, if that kind of offer was ever on the table, the Spurs should have taken it and ran.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In hindsight, if that kind of offer was ever on the table, the Spurs should have taken it and ran.
    Not sure it was ever actually on the table but even at the time if you were engaged in the NBA you knew that was a great deal for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we’re not adding veteran players who raise the floor.
    Ideally, we'd want a player who is recovering from an injury (like knee surgery) and wouldn't be a factor this season, but would be ready next season. Last year would have been nice to trade Poodle for Wiseman, the incentive being they'd have a higher likelihood of ringing. They rang anyway, but would have been nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally, we'd want a player who is recovering from an injury (like knee surgery) and wouldn't be a factor this season, but would be ready next season. Last year would have been nice to trade Poodle for Wiseman, the incentive being they'd have a higher likelihood of ringing. They rang anyway, but would have been nice.
    Saric wouldn't be bad, if his knee is OK. If he's healthy, we could flip him at the deadline, too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saric wouldn't be bad, if his knee is OK. If he's healthy, we could flip him at the deadline, too.
    Suns should rehab Saric's value and look to give him away at the deadline rather than attaching assets. They have until the trade deadline to get under the tax.

Also Lebron just signed a two year extension with the Lakers. I remember reading that the Lakers would trade away two future firsts for Kyrie without a LeBron extension. Gotta wonder if talks aren't about to start up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns should rehab Saric's value and look to give him away at the deadline rather than attaching assets. They have until the trade deadline to get under the tax.

Also Lebron just signed a two year extension with the Lakers. I remember reading that the Lakers would trade away two future firsts for Kyrie without a LeBron extension. Gotta wonder if talks aren't about to start up again.
    This is much more likely. If he can play at a high level you just keep him and front the bill. He looked good in the bubble before he went down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They still have to find a team with the cap room, and that ain’t free. The teams that will want him at the deadline for the stretch run will all be contenders with no cap room.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have to find a team with the cap room, and that ain’t free. The teams that will want him at the deadline for the stretch run will all be contenders with no cap room.
    Eh I still think the mostly likely scenario is Saric returning to form and the Suns keeping him for the season tax implications be damned.

They probably dump Torrey Craig at the deadline who's making 5.1 million this season. By the time the deadline rolls around most of his contract will be paid off with roughly two million left on his deal. It shouldn't cost much more than a second round pick to dump him.

Suns don't hurt their win now window by dumping a good role player in Saric while still reducing the tax bill without attaching significant assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember the love affair when he made the team. Now hes an evil a-hole who didn't really help the team at all. Guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Thread Information