Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than 2 dollars a game, doesn't seem that bad.
    In a tanking year? Seems overpriced.

I'll go as high as 50 cents a game but that's it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a tanking year? Seems overpriced.

I'll go as high as 50 cents a game but that's it.
    To each their own. Maybe some of the bandwagon fans will jump ship. Some of us have been through this before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To each their own. Maybe some of the bandwagon fans will jump ship. Some of us have been through this before.
    we all have. Doesnt mean we want to pay to see it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all have. Doesnt mean we want to pay to see it
    Like I said. To each their own. I imagine I'll give it a try. Can always cancel it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a kid listening to Spurs games on the radio back in 96 during the Dominique season. Big difference in my life and then is that my priorities in life have changed.

I'll gladly spend my money somewhere else but I'll catch some games either way.

Once the rookies get no minutes because the lack of corporate knowledge and the needing to get over themselves, I'll check out completely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a kid listening to Spurs games on the radio back in 96 during the Dominique season. Big difference in my life and then is that my priorities in life have changed.

I'll gladly spend my money somewhere else but I'll catch some games either way.

Once the rookies get no minutes because the lack of corporate knowledge and the needing to get over themselves, I'll check out completely.
    So game 1?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like my time will be better spent watching the G League

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 90's were rough vs Portland every yr in the PO's but through thick and thin always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with Dex

the pirate streams have gotten pretty reliable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching games for free all my life. I have no clue why Y’all pay for this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with Dex

the pirate streams have gotten pretty reliable
    I almost prefer them sometimes. Instead of seeing the same stupid AT&T commercial 25 times over the course of a game, you get shots of the crowd, arena entertainment, halftime show, etc...It actually makes you feel more like you are there at the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching games for free all my life. I have no clue why Y’all pay for this
    Up until recently I’ve been too busy to deal with streams and enjoy the benefit of putting on the game without any hassle. Also, I bet on most games and enjoy in-play action so I need a live and reliable feed.

The good thing for non locals is there will be virtually no blackouts on NBA league pass as the Spurs will have few if any nationally televised games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll stick with streams. Already have YTTV for cable, and don't need another service just for a tanking Spurs team. Also, these channels' independent apps are almost always .

Never really had issues with https://www.streameast.io/bb/
    Sure, it isn't perfect, but between the high price of cable and unreliability of streaming apps, it's just as good (if not better since it's free).
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 08-18-2022 at 12:02 PM.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up until recently I’ve been too busy to deal with streams and enjoy the benefit of putting on the game without any hassle. Also, I bet on most games and enjoy in-play action so I need a live and reliable feed.

The good thing for non locals is there will be virtually no blackouts on NBA league pass as the Spurs will have few if any nationally televised games.
    I'm seeing a grand total of four nationally televised games.

Sat, Oct 22 @PHI (NBATV)
    Sun, Oct 30 vs MIN (NBATV)
    Sat, Dec 17 vs MIA (NBATV)
    Fri, Jan 13 vs GS (ESPN)

The Miami game is the one in Mexico City and the Golden State game is the one in the Alamodome. So we'll get to see the AT&T Center on national TV exactly once this season.

Unless you don't count NBATV as national TV, in which case there's only one national TV game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm seeing a grand total of four nationally televised games.

Sat, Oct 22 @PHI (NBATV)
    Sun, Oct 30 vs MIN (NBATV)
    Sat, Dec 17 vs MIA (NBATV)
    Fri, Jan 13 vs GS (ESPN)

The Miami game is the one in Mexico City and the Golden State game is the one in the Alamodome. So we'll get to see the AT&T Center on national TV exactly once this season.

Unless you don't count NBATV as national TV, in which case there's only one national TV game.
    I actually don’t count NBA TV as nationally televised, at least here in Canada.

Truthfully I could care less. I’m only interested in seeing the rookies get minutes which would be a saving grace for this season.

The trio of Primo/Vassell/Keldon is just depressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually don’t count NBA TV as nationally televised, at least here in Canada.

Truthfully I could care less. I’m only interested in seeing the rookies get minutes which would be a saving grace for this season.

The trio of Primo/Vassell/Keldon is just depressing.
    You know they’ve gotten rid of the “take” foul on fast breaks, right? One shot, by any player on the floor, and the ball. They can’t even foul Jak to make him take the FT on a break. This team’s going to be a lot more fun to watch than people think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know they’ve gotten rid of the “take” foul on fast breaks, right? One shot, by any player on the floor, and the ball. They can’t even foul Jak to make him take the FT on a break. This team’s going to be a lot more fun to watch than people think.
    Lol I’m aware. Not a reason for optimism. The fast break is the only thing that will have this team watchable. The half court offense is going to be hideous. On the defensive end we will be equally as bad.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since it's Sinclair I'm sure it's going to be a painful process to get the content available on all platforms. This option should've happened years ago before cable TV collapsed but better late than never.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like they're trying to bend us over with that price but I'll probably still pay for it. Streams are decent quality now but I like to pause games or have to watch them a couple hrs/days later sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like they're trying to bend us over with that price but I'll probably still pay for it. Streams are decent quality now but I like to pause games or have to watch them a couple hrs/days later sometimes.
    Remains to be seen if those will be options with Bally Sports+, that would definitely be a value add if so

Off topic here, but nothing used to piss me off more than recording a game on my DVR on Spectrum, then the game would run long and the recording would cut off with like 3 minutes left in the 4th. I know you can manually adjust the recording times but I didn't always remember to do that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remains to be seen if those will be options with Bally Sports+, that would definitely be a value add if so

Off topic here, but nothing used to piss me off more than recording a game on my DVR on Spectrum, then the game would run long and the recording would cut off with like 3 minutes left in the 4th. I know you can manually adjust the recording times but I didn't always remember to do that
    you always add the 30 min.ext on sports dex .Always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you always add the 30 min.ext on sports dex .Always
    Rookie mistakes, I know

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just pirate the games or get a cracked league pass account. The prices are insane.

Thread Information