Page 338 of 376 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 9381
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    xevious did, which is who i responded to when it comes to the memorization

TLOU is a sufficiently difficult game imo
    ah true, my bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure what it would do? it would make it more difficult honestly the supplies arent even as limited as you'd think, as i have never been in a position where i dont have plenty of ammos, shivs, etc. i havent memorized the enemy patterns or locations or the supply/ammo locations, though i wont deny that having played it previously gives one an advantage. but i never said it was my first playthrough either. Though, I did play LoU2 on survivor first time since grounded was not unlocked yet, and it actually was pretty easy. LoU is all about patience though which i have plenty of when it comes to stealth killing people

just meant i wish there was a mode where getting shot once or twice would kill you, or the runners/stalkers were stronger. obviously getting touched by a clicker or bloater is instadeath but , i didnt even die during the first bloater encounter in the gym which i was fully expecting to

again, never said i memorized locations or patterns, nor did i say the game had an issue. i just wish i could make it harder, and when it comes to PC i assume i will be able to do that.

it wasnt meant to be a boast or a brag or anything either it's not like i'm playing Elden ring or Sekiro
    I didn't mean to say you were bragging or boasting. I just personally think the enemies are hard enough and the supplies are limited enough on grounded. The coal mine fight for example I found pretty miserable and had to cheese my way through it. The rest of the game is manageable because you can either stealth them or bypass altogether. And like I said before, play it enough and you know where your next drops are coming from and what encounters you need to stock up for.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I didn't mean to say you were bragging or boasting. I just personally think the enemies are hard enough and the supplies are limited enough on grounded. The coal mine fight for example I found pretty miserable and had to cheese my way through it. The rest of the game is manageable because you can either stealth them or bypass altogether. And like I said before, play it enough and you know where your next drops are coming from and what encounters you need to stock up for.
    The coal mine fight is the one i am hoping will still be a pain in the ass, since it's generally one of the more difficult encounters in the game. but like you said, you can stealth most enemies in the game anyway so as long as you save your ammo for certain encounters you can pretty much just stealth kill everyone or sneak past the clickers. i just wish i could customize the difficulty of certain aspects of the game (one shot kill, stronger runners, more aggressive AI, etc)

i actually just got to the part where you play as Ellie so that encounter in the coal mine i am hoping will still be a nice challenge

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevermind, that 3080 Ti sale was sold out when I tried to buy it last night.. Went ahead and got a 10GB 3080 today though
    You see today's press confernece? LMAO 4080 12GB is trash, slower that a 3090 Ti except in RT and it's $900. Looks to be only about a 10% bump over 3080 10GB. Ugh I miss when new gens improved on price to performance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see today's press confernece? LMAO 4080 12GB is trash, slower that a 3090 Ti except in RT and it's $900. Looks to be only about a 10% bump over 3080 10GB. Ugh I miss when new gens improved on price to performance.
    Nah, I never keep up. I'm happy with my 3080.. After seeing EVGA is jumping ship from Nvidia I'm especially happy I went with Gigabyte's card too

Sure they'll be outta business soon as Nvidia is like 80% of their business and they aren't planning to work with AMD/Intel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I never keep up. I'm happy with my 3080.. After seeing EVGA is jumping ship from Nvidia I'm especially happy I went with Gigabyte's card too

Sure they'll be outta business soon as Nvidia is like 80% of their business and they aren't planning to work with AMD/Intel.
    They legit tried to sell frame interpolation (through DLSS 3) as a feature to claim a 2x increase in performance. Eg like the soap opera effect frame interpolation TVs have that everyone with any sense turns off. And ugh calling a 4070 by the 4080 name and charging 80 Ti level prices for it while the real 4080 (the 16GB one) gets an level pricing. Only card that wasn't re ed was the 4090.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They legit tried to sell frame interpolation (through DLSS 3) as a feature to claim a 2x increase in performance. Eg like the soap opera effect frame interpolation TVs have that everyone with any sense turns off. And ugh calling a 4070 by the 4080 name and charging 80 Ti level prices for it while the real 4080 (the 16GB one) gets an level pricing. Only card that wasn't re ed was the 4090.
    Yeah, that DLSS looks like . Doesn't apply to me I'm still at 1080 anyway.. I've noticed that doubling the render res looks ing amazing anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Far Cry 5 and am enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Love the setting, think it's Montana.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL from when I killed a cow with fire in Far Cry 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diving back into Fallout 4 on PS5. It looks great Holy the amount of mods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poverty Ball 23 is out, so that's what I'm playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Fallout 76 since I figured they fixed most of the bugs by now. Enjoyable so far.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing Valkyrie Elysium atm. gameplay kinda reminds me of Nier Automata but with a Norse setting (if norse mythos were interpreted into a jrpg ). it's okay so far but the story is nowhere near as enthralling as Nier. combat is definitely the selling point as the rest of the game seems lackluster in comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Returnal is pretty bad ass, but incredibly difficult. Every time you die you go back to the beginning and the level is randomized with slightly harder enemies each time. Co-op is a blast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Fallout 76 since I figured they fixed most of the bugs by now. Enjoyable so far.
    Even with the you make your own storylines? That was the whole point of Fallout to me, playing the storylines Black Isle and Obsidian wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with the you make your own storylines? That was the whole point of Fallout to me, playing the storylines Black Isle and Obsidian wrote.
    It's compared to Fallout 1 and 2. But that was the case with Fallout 4 as well. I'm playing the built in missions, not doing MP.

There's just never going to be another Fallout 1 and 2 story-wise, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's compared to Fallout 1 and 2. But that was the case with Fallout 4 as well. I'm playing the built in missions, not doing MP.

There's just never going to be another Fallout 1 and 2 story-wise, IMO.
    Are the built in missions as good as Fallout 3 or 4 though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i loved fallout 3. the atmosphere of the game was very well done. main plot was... not great. but i loved the side quests. loved the DLC's though the space one felt very out of place.

i played through NV much later, and while it was great in some ways, i dont think it captured the same grim sense of dread that the capital wasteland did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i loved fallout 3. the atmosphere of the game was very well done. main plot was... not great. but i loved the side quests. loved the DLC's though the space one felt very out of place.

i played through NV much later, and while it was great in some ways, i dont think it captured the same grim sense of dread that the capital wasteland did
    Maybe that's why, because New Vegas was pretty grim IMO. But I played FO3 and FONV pretty much back to back. Thought NV was a far superior game in every way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that's why, because New Vegas was pretty grim IMO. But I played FO3 and FONV pretty much back to back. Thought NV was a far superior game in every way.
    i thought the ammo crafting was unnecessarily tedious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought the ammo crafting was unnecessarily tedious.
    Me too, I never did any of that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too, I never did any of that .
    NV was definitely dark. hard to forget when you see all those people crucified by the legion. but i just mean the raw geographic atmosphere. thought the capital wasteland itself was more interesting than vegas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the built in missions as good as Fallout 3 or 4 though?
    It's very much like Fallout 4. Unfortunately it's also very much like Fallout 4 graphics-wise, which in 2022 is sorta crappy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very much like Fallout 4. Unfortunately it's also very much like Fallout 4 graphics-wise, which in 2022 is sorta crappy.
    Fallout games are always pretty crap graphically though, I don't really care about that. But is there a full SP game with a good story there? Or is it just a few token missions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fallout games are always pretty crap graphically though, I don't really care about that. But is there a full SP game with a good story there? Or is it just a few token missions?
    I don't now about good story, but there are main and side missions and the amount is pretty sizeable. I'm still playing it so I don't know if there's a sort of 'ending' if you will. I'll let you know once I get there.

Thread Information