Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latter Day Ninja
    Thanks, not sure what it refers to though…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, not sure what it refers to though…

It means Long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond and adebayo are superstars now.
    Neither are superstars. Draymond couldn’t even take a team to the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between this guy and Keldon, Pop should never have to say, "I want some nasty," ever again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night, Ant Edwards went to the floor on one play, and a teammate reached for his left hand, and Sochan appeared to reach for his right, but pulled it back at the last second..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made two threes last night finally. He also has this surprising burst when he drives to the basket with the ball. A few more glimpses of him improving his offensive game this season then I’m putting all my chips in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made two threes last night finally. He also has this surprising burst when he drives to the basket with the ball. A few more glimpses of him improving his offensive game this season then I’m putting all my chips in.
    You can definitely see a way forward for him being a very productive offensive player. Already he's not a complete liability.
    If he ever gets a reliable 3 he'll be a challenge for a big to cover as he can go by them with his ball handling and quickness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be our most impactful rookied since Nephew.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very fluid athlete. And by no means below average athlete. More importantly, super confident. He has an easy nature about him. Can’t see him getting rattled. Super fun player. In that sense, the opposite of Draymond Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very fluid athlete. And by no means below average athlete. More importantly, super confident. He has an easy nature about him. Can’t see him getting rattled. Super fun player. In that sense, the opposite of Draymond Green.
    He's actually kind of a to opposing players. Ask Tarheels fans about their NCAA tournament game last year. He'll try to get under opponents' skin. Which is sort of weird because he's exactly what you say off the court, very chill and easy going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's actually kind of a to opposing players. Ask Tarheels fans about their NCAA tournament game last year. He'll try to get under opponents' skin. Which is sort of weird because he's exactly what you say off the court, very chill and easy going.
    Last night, Ant Edwards went to the floor on one play, and a teammate reached for his left hand, and Sochan appeared to reach for his right, but pulled it back at the last second..
    I don’t mind it if he’s not dirty about it. Before his season at Baylor, one of the coaches took him aside, and told him that euros get pushed around if they don’t fully occupy their space. Seems to have worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    works for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be our most impactful rookied since Nephew.
    I’d say more impactful than Nephew’s rookie year. Nephew was so shy, Pop had to keep reassuring him and even balked at TP to give him the ball. Not on his 3rd year did Kawhi really start demanding the ball. Whereas Sochan has so much swagger just a few days into the season. He knows he belongs and no respect for opponent. He was guarding KAT who obviously outweighs him but didn’t seem to matter. That look that LeBron gave when Kawhi came back to guard him? I think Sochan has the same effect NOW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. I guess he isn’t a loud mouth like Draymond is a better assessment.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. I guess he isn’t a loud mouth like Draymond is a better assessment.
    I do love the prospect of Sochan and Roby running the offense like Draymond as the fulcrum at the top of the key.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do love the prospect of Sochan and Roby running the offense like Draymond as the fulcrum at the top of the key.
    Sochan, for sure. But is that Roby’s game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d say more impactful than Nephew’s rookie year. Nephew was so shy, Pop had to keep reassuring him and even balked at TP to give him the ball. Not on his 3rd year did Kawhi really start demanding the ball. Whereas Sochan has so much swagger just a few days into the season. He knows he belongs and no respect for opponent. He was guarding KAT who obviously outweighs him but didn’t seem to matter. That look that LeBron gave when Kawhi came back to guard him? I think Sochan has the same effect NOW
    Yep. I am trying to remember. I think Nephew took over for Jefferson. About a 1/3 of the way through the season? Sochan a starter Day 1. That's a big lead for Jeremy on impactful year....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why there isn't a thread with sacral building in name of Jeremy Sochan ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan, for sure. But is that Roby’s game?
    Roby clearly put KBD on the 3rd team. He can handle and pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roby clearly put KBD on the 3rd team. He can handle and pass.
    Yeah, but point forward?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but point forward?
    Probably not to the extent of Sochan, but he’s above average in those categories.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Roby get cut from the Thunder...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many skinny white guys. They got a type

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guessing it was him or Jeremiah Robison-Earle. Very similar players and JRE is younger. They drafted those two Jaylen/Jalen Williams kids and Deng. If they keep doing this there's going to be churn.

Thread Information