My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Britain just announced an impressive Aid package. Denmark giving all of their Caesar howitzers while Sweden and Estonia also declared military aid packages today as well.

Some massive and impressive kit building up for Ukraine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The someone who went first is us. The U.S. is giving them the GLSDB.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground..._Diameter_Bomb

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't care for you or anyone else "judging" me because like all the others you also mean jack to me bro. You're importance is wrapped up in your warped narcissism especially when you endlessly cry to me about me when I tell you over and over again that I don't ing care. Cry harder bro!
    Dont wanna answer that question bro?
    If you post fk everything constantly, you might be asked things you find unpleasant.
    Fck religion too?
    Give us a take.

(And do you really understand narcissism? Seems to be me YOU represent it admirably. Think about the idea that posters on the board mean jack to you. Can you do that? think about it? is this possible?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That drone check must've bounced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont wanna answer that question bro?
    If you post fk everything constantly, you might be asked things you find unpleasant.
    Fck religion too?
    Give us a take.

(And do you really understand narcissism? Seems to be me YOU represent it admirably. Think about the idea that posters on the board mean jack to you. Can you do that? think about it? is this possible?)
    You're narcissistic because you actually believe that I gaf about your line of questioning and that you demand an answer. Idc and I never will bro so kick rocks with the rest of your efriends here PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're narcissistic because you actually believe that I gaf about your line of questioning and that you demand an answer. Idc and I never will bro so kick rocks with the rest of your efriends here PG.
    Of course you give a fk.
    By answering you dont give a fk.

And you definitely wont answer the question concerning you gaf concerning religion which is exactly why I chose it.
    Then the point is made. You do gaf. But you wont say you do because then you might actually have to, in words, defend something.
    You are lazy as and ignorant(not stupid) so you bend the knee by not giving af.... Its that easy.

MY efriends... You have got to be kidding... The only common bond is you "Not giving af". This is what you call e friendship.
    I have never made fun of your body painting, your name, nothing but... Your lazy ass way of getting out of having to think for a moment.
    About yourself and others. Critical Self introspection, no comprendo. And you call me narcissistic... Because I do gaf about European Wars that directly affect the United States whether you like it or not. This is the political forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland threatens to send German tanks to Ukraine without permission from the Germans.
    Germany got to lay around and not do much in NATO and gulp Russian Pertrochemicals.
    Not anymore.

French and the UK want the lead on helping.
    Germany needs to take a closer look at borders and the way this Russian war is fought and evolves.
    The wannabe pacifists (and with good reason) fired their Defense Minister so maybe they are beginning to understand that Russia needs to feel a good kick to the crotch for their stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting feedback from the troops on the frontline south of Bakhmut today on how Wagner are conducting assaults in more rural areas, which are mainly coming at night;

1. First wave. Conscripts, to draw fire so Ukr positions are identified by muzzle flashes

2. Second wave. Proper Wagner with prestige weapons (NLAW type, and apparently flamethrowers…?) but importantly good NODs and PECs to give accurate suppression for;

3. Third wave. Conscripts to clear through positions with support from above.

4. Fourth wave. They are apparently inching forward heavy weapons and mortars, keeping them close behind their FLOT.

From a few guys who had done Op Orbital (UK training task here) troop sergeant and section commander courses, fighting since 2018, so relatively reliable. Though still a mortarman….

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For wider - NODs are night vision goggles, PECs are complementing infrared lasers for accurate small arms fire in total darkness

FLOT - forward line of own troops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For wider - NODs are night vision goggles, PECs are complementing infrared lasers for accurate small arms fire in total darkness

FLOT - forward line of own troops
    The money spent to figure out how to kill other people is astounding.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The money spent to figure out how to kill other people is astounding.
    Yeah, but those wheels were set in motion thousands of years ago. All you can do is try to stay one step ahead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but those wheels were set in motion thousands of years ago. All you can do is try to stay one step ahead
    No doubt. But if I think about it for a couple of seconds...it just seems ridiculous. Like Rodney King said, "Why can't we all just get along?".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt. But if I think about it for a couple of seconds...it just seems ridiculous. Like Rodney King said, "Why can't we all just get along?".
    There is another way to look at it.
    Apparently from the types of wounds found in very old fossil pieces of human remains (and examination of sites with human activity) it is possible that human groups of hunter gatherers did a lot of bashing other groups heads in and such, as well as joining together. So it might be rephrased as why dont we bash each others heads in more often? Communications are certainly a lot easier and more efficient now. But then communication to deceive comes into play. (red team under Trump really drove this home for me on a giant level; communication to deceive was not his or their invention) So .... confusion.
    Thats all I got. Except for the following.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Germany is coming under a lot of pressure as they still have not given the go ahead on tanks. This is leading others (Sweden and the Archer system) to start sending more to Ukraine as a show of concern from the Germans hesitance. Today we might get more of an answer on German hesitancy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is another way to look at it.
    Apparently from the types of wounds found in very old fossil pieces of human remains (and examination of sites with human activity) it is possible that human groups of hunter gatherers did a lot of bashing other groups heads in and such, as well as joining together. So it might be rephrased as why dont we bash each others heads in more often? Communications are certainly a lot easier and more efficient now. But then communication to deceive comes into play. (red team under Trump really drove this home for me on a giant level; communication to deceive was not his or their invention) So .... confusion.
    Thats all I got. Except for the following.
    I mean...we're supposed to be evolving right? There should be a difference between CroMagron man (or whoever you're referencing) and us today. It's hard to think we can't make everything work if we wanted to. Maybe an alien invasion would be the best thing that could happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean...we're supposed to be evolving right? There should be a difference between CroMagron man (or whoever you're referencing) and us today. It's hard to think we can't make everything work if we wanted to. Maybe an alien invasion would be the best thing that could happen.
    It’s a testament to the human race that we’ve lasted this long in the nuclear age already. More often than not, cooler heads prevail. But there are still some people out there (Putin, Kim, etc.) who belong to a bygone century and unfortunately these mongos have nukes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a testament to the human race that we’ve lasted this long in the nuclear age already. More often than not, cooler heads prevail. But there are still some people out there (Putin, Kim, etc.) who belong to a bygone century and unfortunately these mongos have nukes
    Yeah...but as time goes on, it's inevitable that more countries will be able to acquire nukes. And all it takes is one madman to set off the whole destruction of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you give a fk.
    By answering you dont give a fk.

And you definitely wont answer the question concerning you gaf concerning religion which is exactly why I chose it.
    Then the point is made. You do gaf. But you wont say you do because then you might actually have to, in words, defend something.
    You are lazy as and ignorant(not stupid) so you bend the knee by not giving af.... Its that easy.

MY efriends... You have got to be kidding... The only common bond is you "Not giving af". This is what you call e friendship.
    I have never made fun of your body painting, your name, nothing but... Your lazy ass way of getting out of having to think for a moment.
    About yourself and others. Critical Self introspection, no comprendo. And you call me narcissistic... Because I do gaf about European Wars that directly affect the United States whether you like it or not. This is the political forum.
    Fact of the matter is I owe you and everyone else here not a damn thing bro and this is what you're not understanding. Kick rocks bro!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact of the matter is I owe you and everyone else here not a damn thing bro and this is what you're not understanding. Kick rocks bro!
    Why haven't you killed yourself?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Not worth the effort

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not worth the effort
    Lol CuckDummy thinks I care to read his ass replies. It's been years I haven't opened a reply by that fruity bas . What a pathetic loser that dude is.

As for you TL, both of yall should do us all a favor and use training ammo while standing back to back.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol CuckDummy thinks I care to read his ass replies. It's been years I haven't opened a reply by that fruity bas . What a pathetic loser that dude is.

As for you TL, both of yall should do us all a favor and use training ammo while standing back to back.
    You just read my reply.

Thread Information