Page 1599 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 59910991499154915891595159615971598159916001601160216031609 ... LastLast
Results 39,951 to 39,975 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe this because the sources have epicanthic folds.

An international team of virus experts said on Thursday that they had found genetic data from a market in Wuhan, China, linking the coronavirus with raccoon dogs for sale there, adding evidence to the case that the worst pandemic in a century could have been ignited by an infected animal that was being dealt through the illegal wildlife trade.

The genetic data was drawn from swabs taken from in and around the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market starting in January 2020, shortly after the Chinese authorities had shut down the market because of su ions that it was linked to the outbreak of a new virus. By then, the animals had been cleared out, but researchers swabbed walls, floors, metal cages and carts often used for transporting animal cages.

In samples that came back positive for the coronavirus, the international research team found genetic material belonging to animals, including large amounts that were a match for the raccoon dog, three scientists involved in the analysis said.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/16/science/covid-wuhan-market-raccoon-dogs-lab-leak.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another wall of copy/paste and he will get upset for it being pointed out as being just a "I have to contribute to this thread" nothing-burger conspiracy, par.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Another wall of copy/paste and he will get upset for it being pointed out as being just a "I have to contribute to this thread" nothing-burger conspiracy, par.
    I'm not upset about anything now and I wasn't upset about anything yesterday either.

It's clear I really struck a nerve with you yesterday as you are still butthurt about the same thing today

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fantastic rebuttal.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fantastic rebuttal.
    I called Darrin's response cold.

You're just connecting da dots to vindicate your already made up mind, no comment needed there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not upset about anything now and I wasn't upset about anything yesterday either.

It's clear I really struck a nerve with you yesterday as you are still butthurt about the same thing today
    Sure, time and time again, it is others who have issues, you are not lashing out when you copy/paste post sources, got it.

Glad to see you recognized the post was about you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure, time and time again, it is others who have issues, you are not lashing out when you copy/paste post sources, got it.

Glad to see you recognized the post was about you.
    Of course I knew it was about me it was the same schtick you tried yesterday when you were butthurt.

The only one with an issue here lashing out is you. The issue is that you are still butthurt about yesterday. Evidence of you lashing out is coming to a different thread unsolicited and continuing to be butthurt about yesterday.

You got called out for making up yesterday, it really wasn't a big deal, but you just can't let it go and continue to show how much it didn't bother you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I knew it was about me it was the same schtick you tried yesterday when you were butthurt.

The only one with an issue here lashing out is you. The issue is that you are still butthurt about yesterday. Evidence of you lashing out is coming to a different thread unsolicited and continuing to be butthurt about yesterday.

You got called out for making up yesterday, it really wasn't a big deal, but you just can't let it go and continue to show how much it didn't bother you
    Sure, I am butthurt for pointing out your copy/paste wall posts; makes perfect sense.

Keep believing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like pgardn was right, covid was not engineered.

An international team of virus experts said Thursday that they had found genetic data from a market in Wuhan, China, linking the coronavirus with raccoon dogs for sale there, adding evidence to the case that the worst pandemic in a century could have been ignited by an infected animal that was being dealt through the illegal wildlife trade.

In recent weeks, the so-called lab leak theory, which posits that the coronavirus emerged from a research lab in Wuhan, has gained traction thanks to a new intelligence assessment from the U.S. Department of Energy and hearings led by the new Republican House leadership.

But the genetic data from the market offers some of the most tangible evidence yet of how the virus could have spilled into people from wild animals outside a lab. It also suggests that Chinese scientists have given an incomplete account of evidence that could fill in details about how the virus was spreading at the Huanan market.

New York Times paywall:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/16/s...-dogs-lab-leak

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

An international team of virus experts said Thursday that they had found genetic data from a market in Wuhan, China, linking the coronavirus with raccoon dogs for sale there, adding evidence to the case that the worst pandemic in a century could have been ignited by an infected animal that was being dealt through the illegal wildlife trade.

In recent weeks, the so-called lab leak theory, which posits that the coronavirus emerged from a research lab in Wuhan, has gained traction thanks to a new intelligence assessment from the U.S. Department of Energy and hearings led by the new Republican House leadership.

But the genetic data from the market offers some of the most tangible evidence yet of how the virus could have spilled into people from wild animals outside a lab. It also suggests that Chinese scientists have given an incomplete account of evidence that could fill in details about how the virus was spreading at the Huanan market.

New York Times paywall:

Nothing in the article confirms it was not engineered nut

Were you not able to read the full article because of the paywall?

From the article:

"The jumbling together of genetic material from the virus and the animal does not prove that a raccoon dog itself was infected. And even if a raccoon dog had been infected, it would not be clear that the animal had spread the virus to people. Another animal could have passed the virus to people, or someone infected with the virus could have spread the virus to a raccoon dog."

Another desperate attempt by one of the original shady Proximal Origin authors Kristian Anderson to discredit the lab leak theory. Of course you lapped it up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Inbound butthurt coming shortly

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

New York Times paywall:

nut

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

nut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More copy/paste walls.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    nut taken to the woodshed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More copy/paste walls.
    nut coming back to get on again with copy/pastes.

New York Times paywall:

nut

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Then why do you believe this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nut coming back to get on again with copy/pastes.

nut
    Copy/paste to feel better, what an idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Copy/paste to feel better, what an idiot.
    copy/pasting to on you is so easy why would I stop?

Did you even read the article you copy/pasted? Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    These exact same sources tried peddling the exact same story a year ago

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...-origins-69748

Thread Information