View Poll Results: when will dejounte request a trade?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • before the 2022 trade deadline

2 10.53%
  • during the upcoming offseason

9 47.37%
  • during next season

8 42.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, the spurs really wanted to trade dejounte so they could want to trade to get him back
    you really must be one of the slowest people on here. Yes they wanted to trade him, so they can tank for Wemby. It's not Rocket science. And there's no report at all that said DJ wanted to get traded, still. They moved him cause the Hawks overpaid.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you really must be one of the slowest people on here. Yes they wanted to trade him, so they can tank for Wemby. It's not Rocket science. And there's no report at all that said DJ wanted to get traded, still. They moved him cause the Hawks overpaid.
    what a fat L take. embarrassing. how convenient you never mentioned wemby in this thread
    i think he'll do it privately, it'd be the opposite of the kawhi / harden / ben simmons situations.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    RC_Drunkford went from:
    having interest to play with Trae in ATL and wanting to go are 2 different things
    to:
    Yes they wanted to trade him, so they can tank for Wemby.
    if it was so obvious then why didn't you just say they're tanking for wemby two years ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you stupid moron I had Wemby in my signature for that entire season and a tank avatar. How more obvious can it get?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you stupid moron I had Wemby in my signature for that entire season and a tank avatar. How more obvious can it get?
    idk, maybe post about it in the thread?

i had covid happening in my signature since 2012. how more obvious can it get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk, maybe post about it in the thread?

i had covid happening in my signature since 2012. how more obvious can it get?
    It's obvious to everybody on here that you're a moron too, but you don't get that either

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's obvious to everybody on here that you're a moron too, but you don't get that either
    that's your opinion.

what's fact was me being right about when dejounte would be traded.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bonus:
    made a thread about derrick white getting traded the past season: it happens.
    made a thread saying dejounte murray would be traded this offseason: it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how wrong did you determine that i was?

Yeah, we didn’t think this guy would become such a head, what’s wrong with that ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how wrong did you determine that i was?

Pathetically wrong, as usual, and still are. Dejounte has yet to ask for a trade, out of the Spurs at least, he's got it going with the Hawks already

But it's like talking to a brick wall when you keep deluding yourself into being right. Anyway, Spurs still have the worst future in the division, eh? How's that going?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people really think that dejounte did not ask to be traded to Atlanta? It was an open secret that he, Trae, and Klutch wanted them to team up. Are people really this naive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people really think that dejounte did not ask to be traded to Atlanta? It was an open secret that he, Trae, and Klutch wanted them to team up. Are people really this naive?
    Yes, I really think he didn't ask to be traded. Did Derrick ask to be traded as well? Did any other player? Or are we just assuming that all Klutch players just request trades randomly now?

We're a bit removed from the situation now, but I certainly don't remember much in terms of "smoke" around DJ supposedly asking out, not even here, which is usually an informative place for Spurs inside info. But feel free to quote something that I may have missed.

Otherwise, I'm standing firmly on the "it's pathetic to pretend like you know what transpired behind closed doors" hill, tbh.

E: also, I don't think it's "naive" at all to not draw conclusions from non-events. Other Klutch clients have certainly been much bolder in their approach to wanting trades or wanting a bag, so why wouldn't a loudmouth like DJ do it as well?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I really think he didn't ask to be traded. Did Derrick ask to be traded as well? Did any other player? Or are we just assuming that all Klutch players just request trades randomly now?

We're a bit removed from the situation now, but I certainly don't remember much in terms of "smoke" around DJ supposedly asking out, not even here, which is usually an informative place for Spurs inside info. But feel free to quote something that I may have missed.

Otherwise, I'm standing firmly on the "it's pathetic to pretend like you know what transpired behind closed doors" hill, tbh.

E: also, I don't think it's "naive" at all to not draw conclusions from non-events. Other Klutch clients have certainly been much bolder in their approach to wanting trades or wanting a bag, so why wouldn't a loudmouth like DJ do it as well?
    Because the cir stances of one trade were one way, the cir stances of all trades must be the same? That makes no sense.

"We've actually been talking about two, three weeks," Murray said. "He pushed the needle and he wanted it as much as I wanted it, so this is going to be special. I think building that chemistry off the floor is most important."

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pathetically wrong, as usual, and still are. Dejounte has yet to ask for a trade, out of the Spurs at least, he's got it going with the Hawks already
    me, absolutely nailing when dejounte would be traded, when all y’all thought he was a lock to be a spur:
    he did ask for a trade, just like i told you all that he would.

he didn't want this to be a kawhi-like situation. that's why it got taken care of quickly and without the drama.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Did Derrick ask to be traded as well?
    i never made a thread about derrick white asking for a trade you retärded mongoloid. i made a thread about when he would be traded. and i was right about it happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the cir stances of one trade were one way, the cir stances of all trades must be the same? That makes no sense.

"We've actually been talking about two, three weeks," Murray said. "He pushed the needle and he wanted it as much as I wanted it, so this is going to be special. I think building that chemistry off the floor is most important."
    Of course they don't have to be the same, but there's this stupid belief with Klutch clients that it's *all* a ploy to get them to the Lakers with LeBron or whatever. I'm just saying, the same way DWhite was traded without necessarily asking for a trade himself, the same can be true for Dejounte, who again to my knowledge has never gone "public" (again, as public as they get) with a trade request. He just pouted afterwards like he often does on social media.

I don't know what the second quote is from or fully about, mind providing a link and/or context? Who's he talking about? Again, at the time, nothing to my memory came out about him demanding a trade, which is the topic at hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, absolutely nailing when dejounte would be traded, when all y’all thought he was a lock to be a spur:
    Uh, you mean saying he would demand a trade, only for him to not demand it? But sure, validation is hard to come by nowadays

i never made a thread about derrick white asking for a trade you retärded mongoloid. i made a thread about when he would be traded. and i was right about it happening.
    I don't know why I keep expecting reading comprehension from someone who can't even remember what he's "guaranteeing" will happen. Anyways.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Uh, you mean saying he would demand a trade, only for him to not demand it? But sure, validation is hard to come by nowadays
    i literally said dejounte would ask for a trade privately you retärd.

he even talked shît after he left.

also, derrick white didn't ask for a trade. it's that simple. i only said that dejounte did. and guess what ?? i was right about when they would both get moved. back when you and everyone else thought that would never happen. try laughing at yourself tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    me = right because i absolutely nailed when dejounte and derrick white would be traded (when spurstalk thought i was nuts)
    Sugus = thinking he's right because he's too retärded to know when he's wrong

Thread Information